The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
NPC: μrsine X I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
NPC: μrsine X I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
NPC: μrsine X I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
NPC: μrsine X I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
NPC: μrsine X I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
NPC: μrsine X I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
NPC: μrsine X I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
NPC: μrsine X I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
NPC: μrsine X I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
NPC: μrsine X I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
NPC: μrsine X I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
NPC: μrsine X I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
NPC: μrsine X I_vote_lcapNPC: μrsine X I_voting_barNPC: μrsine X I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

NPC: μrsine X

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NPC: μrsine X Empty NPC: μrsine X

Post by The Doctor November 10th 2014, 7:50 am

μrsine X
"My name? Uh...Max. Sure that sounds normal enough."

Basic Biography

Name Annunciation: μr- (as in Mew with an r added) sine- (like Sign) X- (as in the letter you twit)
Pseudo-name: Maximilian Pegasus Payne
Title: "The Little One" "The Harbinger of the God-Cell"
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Race:  "Blessed/Cursed" One.
Hair: Dirty Blonde, brownish.
Eyes: Blue (Black)
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 138lbs
Blood type: ???

The Looks

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Cursed:
*His "Cursed form" is near identical to his other siblings, save for the fact his veins glow when he is angry and he is smaller than them. His height only changing by 1 foot due to the addition to his tail. *

The Legacy

Personality:
   μrsine X certainly falls under the category of arrogant, though it is primarily a guise he uses to hide his own inferiority complex. He is quick to anger, though he has established himself a decent level of control over such emotions. μrsine X cannot and will not claim to know everything, though he is still young and there are times that he seems to believe his way is the right way, and those who don't agree with it can go suck on a railroad spike.

μrsine X is loyal to his family above all else, and will do whatever it takes to see them safe. He and his brother share the common theme of their family being their weakness. He is also rather unaccustomed to the whole concept of being human, despite his being born with the ability to shift into one.

μrsine X has an extreme hatred of clothing.

History:
  The younger brother of Tsxero. Despite the age difference in their human forms, they actually are only what would be about seven years apart in age.  μrsine X was born with a rare condition to his entire race that made him rather unique. His condition had no name, and to this day it still is known more as a blessing than anything else. This blessing is that when he is angry his blood glows a bright red and illuminates from under his skin. The second part of this blessing is his ability to literally sink into shadow to conceal himself or keep himself from harm. The final part of this blessing, and arguably the most important part, is the fact that μrsine X is ably to breathe oxygen without the sensation of pain the rest of his race feels (or rather felt, as they have recently been genetically modified once more to assist)

μrsine X has very little history to himself. He was the youngest of his brood, an older sister and four older brothers. Two of his brothers were killed trying to rescue μrsine X from a band of armed men and scientists that attempted to enter "The Dream" (their home) and drag them from their hidden abode. μrsine X carries that guilt with him constantly and looks up to his brother Tsxero for his abilities and his determination for their own people.

The Powers

Superhuman Strength: μrsine has an advanced physiology. As such his sinews, tendons and tissues are constructed in order to lift more than most creatures. When you couple this on top of the fact that generations upon generations of them lived in areas of heavier gravity and you have a naturally evolved and naturally stronger being.

Superhuman Speed: μrsine has an advanced physiology. As such his sinews, tendons and tissues are constructed in order to allow him to move faster than most creatures. When you couple this on top of the fact that generations upon generations of them lived in areas of heavier gravity and you have a naturally evolved and naturally faster being.

Superhuman Durability: μrsine has an advanced physiology. As such his sinews, tendons and tissues are constructed in order to allow him to accomplish physical tasks with the use of less energy than most, allowing him to go harder, faster and longer than most creatures. When you couple this on top of the fact that generations upon generations of them lived in areas of heavier gravity and you have a naturally evolved and naturally more durable being.

God-Cell: μrsine was the first of the Blessed ones to achieve the God-Cell and his God Cell was the one that began to trigger the awakening of the other God Cells. His is the only God Cell that can be activated in human form. This is essentially "Super Sayan" form for him. His human form becomes covered in armor like his blessed form, making his physical human form exponentially more durable, stronger and faster. He also grows wings that allow him to fly.

Ego Kǣlkaxian: μrsine's god Cell, when activated also allows for him to exude a massive wave of life, one such wave that makes it impossible for any living thing nearby to die, and even is known to drive back even the most pure and potent forces of death. Things may not die, but there is no guarantee that they cannot be damaged.

The Weaknesses

Subjective Physiology: μrsine's "superhuman" powers are all subject to whatever "Form" he is in. If he's in his God Cell form his superhuman skills are maxed out. If he's in his blessed form he only goes to about 1/3 that capacity.

Painful Duality: μrsine's human form has peak human skills but actually has no real superhuman ability, therefore he is incredibly vulnerable in his human form.

Do not soil thy soul: μrsine's people deem their tails as manifestations of their soul, therefore it cannot be used as an offensive weapon.

Failure to launch: μrsine's "flight" is subjective to his wings which are made of pure energy. If the energy is disrupted by a physical, solid object his wing will vanish and he must touch the ground again in order to gather his balance in order to reform the wing(s). If both wings are disrupted he will fall.

Weather permitting: μrsine's flight speed is dictated by the weather. In perfect weather (sunny) he is able to fly at maximum speeds. In rain he flies at 75%. In heavy wind he can be taken to as low as 50%. In storms or snow he is only able to fly at 25% of his total speed, in which case walking would be faster.

With immortality comes pain: μrsine's God Cell may grant immortality to all things in the area, however it doesn't mean one cannot be harmed, dismembered, tortured or feel pain.

God's Sleep: μrsine may consistently be protected by his own God Cell, but if he is knocked out, rendered unconscious or otherwise indisposed, his allies are no longer protected by his power.

Hippocratic Oath: μrsine's power makes it impossible for him to kill anyone.

God Cell activation requirements: μrsine's God Cell needs to be activated form his HUMAN form, which means he must be vulnerable, and he must be near death without actually having taken enough damage to render him unable to continue on.

Impossible to hide: μrsine's power causes plants to spring to life, and resurrects small animals. His breath can be visibly seen as a seafoam green mist and he has a slight glow to him with a crystalline vibration hum. Needless enough to say he can't hide in his God Cell form.

RP Mechanics

Painful Duality: μrsine is one of the "Blessed/Cursed" Ones. These are beasts that were "granted" humanity by their masters. They adopted the name "Blessed/Cursed" because it is exactly that, both blessing and curse. It was a blessing because they got to become humans and they got to live in a beautiful world outside "The Dream". They were cursed however, because while they had the "glamor" of a human in times of severe pain or danger they were unable to hold their "glamor" and were forced to take on their true, bestial forms. μrsine (unlike the others of his species) is immune to a disorder unique to his all but extinct people that keeps them in constant pain. The only relief for this pain is the Tree in the center of "The Dream". As long as they have a piece of the tree with him it will hold off his chronic pain and allow him to keep his "glamor". Tsxero and μrsine both still seek for a correction to this disorder. This Duality is akin to the duality of a werewolf, though the transformation is triggered upon pain and anger rather than moonlight. He is not always able to control it.

The Bond: (Permission based for PC's) - μrsine, as all cursed/blessed ones, is able to use his tail in order to dig into the nape of ones neck where he is able to interface with the other person's nervous system and "hack" into ones brain, using them and their collective knowledge as a google search engine. While doing this he is forced to feel everything that the person he is bonded to feels, and he is only able to bond to one person at a time. Bonding with someone also requires their permission. Unlike the rest of his species, μrsine can bond to an infinite number of things and people, though the reason for this is unknown.

Physical Priority

1 : Reaction: 1
2 : Agility: 2
3 : Endurance : 3
4 : Strength : 4

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NPC: μrsine X The_do10
The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 162
Job : I'm a Doctor
Humor : "People remember me for being the creature with the child armor...I regret nothing."
Registration date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

NPC: μrsine X Empty Re: NPC: μrsine X

Post by Chellizard January 7th 2015, 7:38 pm

lololol. Okay, Skarner.

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
NPC: μrsine X JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus February 23rd 2015, 4:38 pm

Unapproved for edits to the new System

NPC: μrsine X Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus February 28th 2015, 5:00 pm

Edited to fit new system

NPC: μrsine X Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien February 28th 2015, 5:02 pm

Approved.

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum