The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_voting_barDance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie)

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 18th 2014, 2:21 am

Now she wanted to be a ghost. Jeannie ran up to the roof of the car, but Danny decided to just use Jeannie as a diversion. A teamwork diversion for a good cause, of course. While Jeannie conducted her espionage, Danny slipped through the back door of the garage, making her way towards the lower areas of the hidden laboratory. The music still rang out through the walls, but the lights came down. Barely illuminated, Danny could make out a number of forms lining the walls around the large chamber. Their squirming bodies let Danny assume the worst.

It was always the worst.

"I can see you." A voice shot through the dark. "My fragrance lets me see everything with these amazing sunglasses I made."

"That's the most evil use of sunglasses inside except for trying to be cool." Danny came to a stop, refocusing her gaze on the man who faked his own disappearance.

"Oh, some people can't pull off sunglasses inside, but I totally do." Touching his sunglasses with pride, Gabriel prepared to square off with Danny.

"No one looks cool with sunglasses on indoor and you are probably the worst at it."

Outside, the two drivers surprisingly saw through the ghost trying to scare them. "I she serious?" The bright haired girl opened her door.

"I guess we should capture her again." A bubble of gun burst over the man's lips as he vacated the cab of he truck to try to accost Jeannie.

Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie)

Post by Jeannie Rose November 18th 2014, 7:55 pm

Crap they saw through her disguise,and they're trying to catch her silly bad guys don't they know she is supposed to catch them.
Also, her partner seems to have disappeared on her, and she's lost.

Will First she needs to get away, she can always track down Danny later and maybe she knows where they are. So seeing as her ghost costume is of no more use she tosses it over the two thugs heads and leapfrogs over them.

Looking around Jeannie notices an air vent, yeah that's perfect she climbs up into the vent hurray for being small! Jeannie crawls through the vent huh wonder where this goes. She follows a funny smell and climbs out into the room where it came from.

She looks around and sees test tubes and stuff, huh most were they make the funny smelly stuff she looks around the lab maybe she can figure out how this stuff works that way she can stop the bad guys plan better.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 19th 2016, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 22nd 2014, 5:30 am

"Well, I may be the worst at what you call 'life', but you have never been featured on the cover of Young Money Magazine, so your little squabbles are a mere afterthought. Also, I have hostages and a room full of a poison that has knocked you out two times already." Pulling two gloves over his well manicured hands, Gabriel took a step down from the dais to confront Danny.

"That may be true." Danny took one step up in like regards.

"It is true."

"That is true, however Young Money went out of business because no one who cares about materialistic lifestyles reads anything. Two, hostages are in fact a serious endeavor, but on to the last point, Your robots are dead, your goons are possibly scared by a ghost, and your toxic waste in a jar only gives me a slight head ache now." Looking back to the garage, Danny heard some footsteps, but it soon became apparent by the multitude Jeannie would not be making her way in through that entrance. "Just because your friends are coming back doesn't mean..." Before she could finish her statement, Gabriel threw a punch towards her. It moved towards her in a very lenient definition of 'throwing a punch'. Danny easily moved out of the way, but the trail of fragrance seeping out of the glove spelled other problems. A quick move of her feet took her far enough away to save herself a splitting migraine, but Gabriel soon made for flailing gestures towards her to spread his deplorable scent.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 22nd 2014, 2:42 pm

blam yikes Jeannie ducks under the desk as the test tubes she is missing with explodes,she gets some more and try again ,she has decided to change costumes. againDance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) - Page 2 Smarty_pants_by_ccrgameman-da2tq75 So after tinkering with the lab equipment she found she thinks she has done it now to find Danny.

But first, she needs to do something about this lab so the bad guy can't make more stinky juice. She pockets the bottle she made in her lab coat then looks around for anything flammable and pours them all over the places then pulls out a lighter. She throws it into the mixture before pulling the fire alarm and running out of the lab,screaming about the fire, yay two birds with one stone she took out the bad guys lab and the guards aren't paying to her cause they think she's a panicked lab assistant trying to get out.

Well, she kinda is now to find Danny. after looking around, she finds the room were her and Gabriel were and see them fighting. Darn she was hoping to find just Danny first know she'll have to modify her plan they haven't noticed her let so she takes a minute to think of the best way to do it,

Yeah, that'll work she takes out a sticky note and writes something on it before putting it back in her pocket she the quietly sneaks over to where they are fighting, she then grabs Danny from behind as they she holds up the stick note on her palm so Danny can see it.

Hey, Danny, it's me so play along, I found the lab and made an antidote so he can't knock you out with the stinky juice anymore, meant to find you first but that didn't work. So I'll pretend to knock you out with it then will surprise him. ps isn't my costume cutie?

So Jeannie pretends to wrestle with Danny pulling the test tube with the antidote out of her coat she drew a skull and crossbones on it cause she thought that help makes it more convincing when she fake poisons her,

So they struggle as Jeannie tries to get Danny to drink the bottle. Gabriel watches happily that he has at least one dependable minion.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 19th 2016, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 23rd 2014, 12:51 am

Danny pushed back against Gabriel. Two fists knocked him in the chest, putting the pampered villain against the might of a girl who borrowed a great amount of skill. With a few more blows Danny would take control of this situation and put a wrap on the evening. Gabriel grabbed a tube of liquid and swung it to try and break it against Danny's head. Quick reflexes made Gabriel look as off balance as he did ridiculous as his inside sunglasses did. Air popped in her kunckles. Danny saw the end of the fight at the end of her fist.

Before her fist broke, a body grabbed her from behind, taking her to the ground with a note card over her face. "Seriously?" Danny felt a liquid begin to pour into her mouth as Jeannie held her down. Jeannie kept her hand over Danny's mouth to keep her objection quiet.

"Good job doctor." Gabriel wiped the blood from his lip and stood over Danny, who took the message and pretended for her sake to lay unconscious. "We can throw her with the other hostages. Stay on the look out for a..." Gabriel turned around with a look of astonishment. "You're that Supergirl! Well today is your lucky day on opposite day." Turning the gloves back on, Gabriel went to work to try and fight Jeannie into a more captive state. "Looks like you and your friend can enjoy spending the next "

Danny realized now looked about as good as ever to come back to life, but the two goons behind her didn't notice her. Well, at first they didn't. Once she squared up and put them on the ground they gave a little more attention before giving no attention to anything. Gabriel never noticed anything sneaking up from behind him. And after a swift blow to the head, he didn't see anything for some time.

"Well, that was interesting." Danny wiped a look of surprise into a look of annoyance until it contorted into a look of relief. "We found the missing rich kid and can hand over this lab to the authorities. You seem to have a good habit of making things happen in an unorthodox way. Have you ever though about joining a hero organization." She took a moment to think through the rest. "I'm in a group called Prodigy. You might want to look into it."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 23rd 2014, 4:04 pm

Jeannie excited with the mission accomplished gives Danny a big hug
yay partner we did it! join you team yeah that sounds fun, do we get a super sweet hangout like batman and his cave. so when our next adventure, huh maybe after snack time chasing after the bad guys made me hungry
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top