The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!) I_vote_lcapSul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!) I_voting_barSul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!) Empty Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!)

Post by Sul-Fury October 29th 2014, 11:16 am

His eyes opened to a strange sensation of being in a bed. How many years had it been? Raising his body, he threw the covers off himself and dangled his feet off the edge of the bed. Looking down at his feet, they were... Normal? A light fleshly colored texture of his feet made him blink twice before reaching down his hands to feel their warmth. His eyes closed gently at the familiar feel of his own skin. Opening his eyes, he hopped out of his bed and walked briskly to the mirrror, only to be greeted by his old face. Before it had been transformed. Hair on top of his head, before his poisonous acidic body rejected it. How was this possible?

"Sul, hop to it!"
a voice rang in his ears, awakening him from slumber. Of course, it had been a dream. But in his haze he had to double check anyways to see if he had become human again. Unfortunately, he was brought back to the reality of things.

"Oi! You got three minutes to get to station 37 or yer' fired! Betsy is down again."
said John, his employer who had woken him moments earlier. The man was irish or scottish of some sort, and wore it proudly on his long curly muttonchop sideburns. Sul had arisen from his seat and prepared himself to get going to station 37. 'Betsy' was the name of the old train that had functionality problems for years, but they hadn't bothered to do the proper repairs or maintenance to keep her going. Instead, that's what they had Sul for. A metahuman paid for using his strength to move the train cars from where they broke down, to the mechanics station so that they can rig it bag together again.

"Aye aye, sir." He said semi-sarcastically as he walked out the door. Cracking his neck to the left, he began jogging towards the station where the train had stopped running. That jog slowly turned into a run where he was breaking human limitations in terms of speed. It wouldn't take long for him to reach his destination. It was unfortunate, really. To use his powers this way. He thought about it as he began his journey. Just like everyone else, he needed money to sustain himself though. Usually his jobs didn't last long. Either they didn't like his metahuman presence, or he would get distracted and leave his job site. He slowed down his pace to a halt as he approached Betsy. Rusty and covered with graffiti, she had seen better days he was sure. It was just before he was born.

"You ready for this?"
He asked the conductor at the helm of the train as he returned his question with a nod. Getting behind the train, he placed both hands on the base of the train and began to push. The train's wheels screamed as he started the process, but eventually gave in to his might and began to move. Sul began to pace himself into a jog while pushing the train, and eventually started to run again. The train may have been moving faster than it had in 20 years. He had a good pace going, until the conductor decided to slam on the brakes about half way through their journey. Sul recognized the resistance and let go, allowing the train to stop on it's own power. Moving to the front of the train, he decided to investigate what was going on. In front of the train was a man just lying on the tracks. Wide awake, untied, waiting for death. His appearance made him look as if he were homeless and looking for an escape from his life. Something Sul didn't stand for. All life was precious in his eyes, and the man deserved a second shot at life, whatever his circumstances were.

"Old Man, what are you doing on the tracks?" He quizzed him as he approached the old scraggly man that smelled worse than he looked.

"Just kill me please." He responded. "I..I have no more money. I need a fix... but I have nothing to give. End my pain. Unless... You could get me some? Please sir, I'm dying." He of course, was referring to drugs. Sul wasn't sure if it was medication, drugs or booze though. Either would have fit the description of the man.

"A fix? I'll get you what you need old man." Sul said as he reached down and grasped the mans long coat and raised him into the air, throwing him over his shoulder. The man gave an exhaling wheeze of pain as he did so, but Sul kept walking towards the city area, leaving the train behind.

"Hey! Are you walking off the job??" The conductor barked at him. Sul whipped his head around to look at the conductor, then at the man on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I am." He responded, as he walked into the city towards a hospital. Whatever the man was needing, it was going to be there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!) Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!) Empty Re: Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!)

Post by Arcana October 31st 2014, 9:57 pm

Morning, a time in the day Sean truly hated, but it was around this time that he found himself awake out o Nf all times. The house was silent as it always around this time, the only real sound was his own heartbeat, pounding softly within his ear as he rose a few inches within his bed, yawning and stretching tired limbs. A single hand traced along the bed, an empty space beside him once again and perhaps another pang of longing. ”Yeah, still not here.” He muttered to himself annoyed, rolling until feet hit the floor and he was forced to support his body as he usually did. Birds chirped about merrily, though there was a rustle just outside of his window, and the chirping ceased once again. Probably Shael doing that hunting thing he usually did, or maybe he had plans to drop dead birds at the feet of certain wolves. Alright, the idea within itself was humorous, but he didn't have time to play around with that.

Slipping into the adjacent bathroom, Sean stripped out of what little clothing he had and turned on the shower. Warm water always had a certain effect when it came to waking him up, especially when hitting him at this temperature. Nearly all at once fatigue was washed away from his tired muscle, leaving him with enough energy that perhaps he would not be yawning so much. Still, it had grown a little lonely since the incident with The Lych, even if Zell was still alive. He was gone most of the time, so it was as if he hadn't returned anyway, but then again Sean might have been over thinking things. Regardless of how he felt, perhaps things would change once he figured things out, yet until then he would have to deal with everything as it was. Washing away the last remnants of shampoo from his hair, Sean shook his head and stepped out of the shower.

Droplets of water fell from his hair, which was quickly dried out by a towel as he then worked over everything else. Looking into the mirror, Sean sighed softly as he took notice of the small dark circles beginning to form around his eyes, perhaps just the results of the lack of sleep. When he normally would have gotten a good eight to ten hours, now it was only three to four. Why was he finding it so hard to sleep? Sean wondered this to himself as he worked on brushing his teeth, and then getting to the deodorizing portion, raking fingers through his hair and finding himself pleased with the result. Now all he needed was clothes, which were easy enough to find in his room. A shirt, typical graphic tee and khaki cargo shorts, choosing out a hoodie to wear over the shirt. After he woke up, he would go through the typical work out routine to keep himself in shape. He thought it was a pain, but that kept him energized in a way and kept him awake.

Walking through the kitchen, Sean took notice of a certain individual sitting at the counter, or rather leaning against it. His son Michael of all people, though he had gone through a few changes within a short span. Usual arrogance was replaced with an airy expression, as he glared rather balefully at a toaster.

”If you stare at it hard enough, you might break it.” Sean noted with a smirk removing a couple slices of bread from the loaf and dropping them into the toaster, much to the surprise of Michael.

”I might?” he questioned rather curiously as the toast further was pulled into the toaster and began the toasting process. One could smell the toast beginning to toast, which was a rather wonderful smell within itself, but then again that was just to a hungry Sean. Mike didn't need to eat, so likely he did not feel as compelled to eat as Sean.

”I dunno. Never quite understood how ethereals work, so you might.”That caused Michael to only grow more serious in composure, before nodding and turning around.

”I can't seem to find Jordan. Do you have any idea where he is?”

”I don't know really, he is your dragon afterall. Maybe he's out swimming or something like that.” This seemed like enough of an answer, as the male nodded, and walked away without asking another question, like where the beach was or where he would be swimming. It was kind of depressing to see one of the most cunning of the family reduced to...well this. Taking the toast as it popped up, Sean would take a large bite out of one of the slices and head out the door, deciding to take a quick jog on his way to wherever it was he was going.

However the walk stretched on longer than expected, and the toast had been devoured only five minutes into it. However something caught his attention, a rather large looking male, one that sparked his memory rather quickly and caused an interested smirk to form along his lips. ”Small world isn't it?” The male noted after clearing his throat, approaching the hulking metahuman known as Sul-Fury. Unconsciously he played around with the band on his right hand, twisting it around his finger slowly, though it only went through a few rotations before he ignored it once again.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!) Empty Re: Sul-Fury and Sean vs Drugs (Invite Only!)

Post by Sul-Fury November 1st 2014, 6:54 pm

Walking through the city hanging a stinky homeless man off his shoulder brought definite attention. People cleared a path for him several meters away, reflecting looks of shock, disgust, or puzzlement. The man in tow was quite light, Sul thought. He wondered how long it had been since he had eaten anything. Sul's stomach slightly rumbled at the thought. How long has it been since he had eaten anything himself? He shook his head slightly as he kept walking, clearing the thought from his memory. Off to his side, someone cleared their throat in a subtle way to get someones attention. Stopping for a moment, he tilted his head to look in the direction of the sound only to be met with a familiar face. It was Sean, a man whom he had known for a long time, and shared a lot of experiences as a hero with.

Swinging his hips to the side, the old man flailed his legs almost making contact with Sean's head. The old man let out a groan of anguish from the sudden movement. Sul's non-existent eyebrows raised slightly as his eyes widened. He forgot the old man was there for a moment.

"Sean!" He said ecstatically. He grasped the old man by the coat and swung him off his shoulder, dangling him less than a foot off the ground before Sul reached forward with his other hand, aiming for a hug from his long-time friend. He wasn't sure how many months or years had past, but he valued their friendship a lot.

"It's been a long time! How have you been?" He asked, letting only a fraction of a second pass before switching topics. "Oh, I forgot to mention. This guy was sick and I was taking him to the hospital. Said he needed a 'fix' but couldn't afford one. Asked me to end his life, but I'm sure whatever he needs can be found there." Sul wasn't one to think about what consequences the low lives of society, or the homeless have on economic terms. The fact that he was trying to sustain his life only meant taxpayers would need to sustain him with their earnings. Any medical care for him would not be free.

"Do you want to come? We can catch up on the way."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana November 2nd 2014, 7:10 pm

Sean finally noticed the rather ragged looking homeless man once Sul turned to consider him, and nearly decked Sean with dangling feet. The male took a step back, and considered the earthen looking metahuman with a raised brow, wondering why he was carrying someone on his shoulder, but not vocalizing the concern. One thing he could tell from the tone used in speaking his name, the guy was excited to see him, which was perhaps refreshing to Sean as well. ”The one and only.” He said with a noncommittal shrug, facial expression not really hiding his pleasure at meeting an old friend of his. They had quite a few adventures together in the old days as Sean would fondly refer to them, even if they were only not too long ago. IN a simpler time in life, and when he was less tied down than he was now. This was by no means complaining, as he enjoyed life now, but it could have done without all of the excitement.

H e was however not quite expecting the one armed hug, one arm wrenching him into it without Sean really having the chance to defend against it. The male let out a small off, as he was pressed against rocky body for a moment before the pressure let off, and he could collect himself. ”Yeah, it's been a little too long if you ask me.” Sean said with a sigh, massaging his arm softly, remembering that his body was still recovering from events that were still a little recent; luckily he was by no means damaged. His xenogens however had worked up a rather interesting way so that he would never do something so catastrophic to his body again, so at least that was a learning experience.

”I've had better weeks, but it's not been too bad for me.” Then attention was brought to the old man, something about him seeming off to Sean who had begun to examine him. ”He said he needed a fix?” Sean said outloud, stroking his chin and continuing to examine the man, pursing his lips lightly before an idea hit his mind like a ton of bricks. ”Probably has something to do with that new drug that's hit the streets or something like that, pretty addictive if the stories can be believed.” Sean noted letting his own hypothesis come into light before burying his hands into his pockets and looking to Sul, internally wondering if a hospital would be able to help with an addiction like that. ”Or it's crack, I dunno.” He added with a shrug. ”I'll come with ya anyway, not like I have anything better to do.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury November 4th 2014, 8:15 pm

"A new drug? Hmm." Sul asked puzzled. He hadn't heard of anything recent about a new fad that was going around. Though, Sul was out of the loop on a lot of details about what goes on in the world. It must be highly addictive if an old man like the one he had in his possession got hooked. Or maybe it can have medicinal purposes, but the side-effect causes a craving for the potent drug. Either way, it was out of Sul's capability to piece anything together.

Before Sul could continue walking towards the hospital though, the homeless man seemed to acquire an intense energy to leap off Sul's back, landing on his feet as if he had the agility of a 20 year old. The sudden commotion startled Sul to say the least. He spun his head around to see the man running towards a group of four men who were huddled around a street corner. It wasn't far, Sul walked towards the shady group slowly.

"Rossiu!" The old man exclaimed. "I.. I have no more money. But I need another fix! I can't function like this. I need it now, please! Please! Ple-" but before he could finish his insistent begging, a quick thrust to the stomach with a set of brass knuckles sent the old man wheezing to his knees, then falling onto his side. A burly man who had hit him stood hovering over him. The other two henchmen began kicking the old man while he was down. Without money, the man served no purpose.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" Sul-Fury shouted as he ran towards the group. The henchmen stopped kicking the old man and took a few steps back, somewhat hiding behind the safety of the bigger thug with brass knuckles.

"Mind yer' own business!" the thug responded, thrusting his brass knuckles into Sul-Fury's chest. A cracking thud resounded, but Sul didn't budge. The burly henchman kept his hands planted firmly into Sul-Fury's chest, realizing that his rocky appearance wasn't just for show. Sul-Fury's hand reached forward and grabbed the man by the shirt and raised him into the air. He grabbed Sul-Fury's arm as he was raised and tried to retaliate, but before he could, Sul-Fury put him in his place. Sul gently moved his opposite hand to slap him on the cheek bone, followed by a backhand in the opposite direction. Even though he used a fraction of his strength, the sound of his hand striking his face sounded off with a sharp "crack" noise and caused his face to bruise and swell heavily. He dropped the unconscious man to the ground. He landed on his knees, then slumped forward landing on his face and shoulder.

"I don't want your drug, I just want information. Tell me what you know, or end up like him. If I don't like what I hear, I'll still plant your face in the dirt." He told the drug dealer. It was a bit of a bluff though. Sul-Fury only embarrassed the thug for using excessive force on an old man who was desperate.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana November 5th 2014, 10:58 am

Well they were on their way to places, until the seemingly addicted old man leapt from Sul's grasp and started running like hoe one would describe a madman towards a small gathering of people. It was pathetic almost, but then again he could expect something like that from someone who wanted their next fix. If he could surmise anything, that next fix would likely come from these guys in particular. ”Well this is just brilliant.” Sean muttered with a roll of his eyes, hands burying into his pockets as he considered running off after thr guy, but then again it was not his job to help him. However he should have guessed that his rocky friend would try to help anyway, as he was seemingly always compelled to do. Heroism never rested and he was catching up with an old friend, so mind as well help him out on this little annoying venture.

What sealed the deal was one of the men striking the older one, and sending him wheezing to the ground. Poor form really, and Sean found himself pitying the guy for a second, but then again it was his addiction that had led to the trouble, so it was partially their fault. Sul would take the initiative, running towards the group before Sean could react and so he would trail behind the rocky behemoth, hands dug into his pockets as the stronger of the two would do the shaking down. Well, kicking the old man while he was down was also not something he could abide, so he doubted the bruiser would very much like it either. ”Beating up on old men? Crime sure has declined since a certain someone has disappeared.”Sean noted under his breath.

Sadly one of the thugs would try to hit Sul with their rather ineffective brass knuckles, finding out too late they would do nothing to the indestructible hero. Amusing really, though Sean would not really jump into the scene as he seemed to be doing fine without his own interference. His attention however would fall upon someone who looked like the leader within the small group, likely the dealer of whatever drug it was that the old man had so desperately wanted. A low hum drawled out from Sean as he considered the male, then finally taking notice that Sul had turned his sights upon the guy as well, doing the intimidation tactics to get some answers from the small band of thugs. ”Could tell him, or I could get the information out of you. Up to you really.” Sean noted with a shrug, inserting himself into the situation, though the guy did not seem too impressed.

Not that he was expected to be, but that was not the point at all. Sean preferred action over words anyway, as the former always seemed to yield more results. “Sorry, but I don;t got anything to tell you.” Sean took notice of a few subtle movements, but before he could stop anything, there was the sound of something breaking against the ground and the next thing he knew smoke obscured their vision. Sean did hate smoke screens too, always so blindingly annoying, and then he would have to follow after him. Luckily it was obvious where they would be going, and so he would follow. Moving into full speed, letting his body do most of the work as he managed to catch up to the thug with ease, gripping onto the back of his shirt, and jerking them back. They would fall to the ground with a thud and a grunt, the only thing keeping them from running now was a foot pressed firmly against their chest.

”Now about the drugs, tell me what you know.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury November 10th 2014, 7:07 pm

He would cough, if his lungs were delicate enough to be effected by the smoke screen. Nonetheless, his vision was impaired and he didn't act fast enough to get the dealer before he got away. Fortunately for him, Sean caught up to him though and began his interrogation of his suspect. The man wasn't willing to comply, even though Sul had slapped his friend around into unconsciousness. Only a fear of his employer could make him choose a beating from Sul over betraying him. It made sense, though, since a lot of drug crime lords would be completely okay with melting down their bodies and feeding it to dogs or something grotesque like that.

Behind him, Sul could hear a squishing along with a bone crackling sound. A great shadow was cast over him, and then it's length spanned past Sean. The hairs on his arms would have stood up, if they were still there. Sul shifted his eyes to his left, then slowly turned his head around to what was behind him. Behind the duo was a hulking beast of a man about 12 feet in height, who had ripped through most of his clothing, spikes protruded from his back, chest, knees and forearms. He had grown large talon-like fingers that must have been 5 inches long, and the whites of his eyes were bright red as if a blood vessel had burst in his eye. The creature dropped a syringe to the ground, towering over Sul and Sean.

"New drug, huh?" Sul thought to himself. It was more of a statement than a question. He was expecting some chemical that gave off a high rather than a metaphysical changing process. Behind the grotesque creature was the second henchmen, injecting himself with a bubbling blue liquid in a syringe.

"Uh Sean." Sul uttered in almost a whisper to his companion. Saliva trickled from the former human's jowl, splashing on the ground. He tried to warn his partner of the impending danger that was behind them. Not only was one already transformed into an intimidating creature, but the second henchmen was going to become one as well in a matter of seconds. But his warning was only partial, the beastlike man swept an elongated arm at them both simultaneously. Sul-Fury clashed his forearm against the creature's, sliding Sul-Fury to the side, but effectively blocking the deadly arm from hitting Sean in the process. The spikes on his arms withstood the impact of meeting with Sul-Fury's durable skin, making him unsure if they were equals or not. But he was definitely capable of moving Sul with his strength, who weighed over a ton. That and a lot more. His agile leg came up high and latched onto Sul-Fury's face, then he flipped backwards, flinging Sul-Fury upside down and crashing through a concrete building. A cloud of dust blew out from the wall upon impact, and for a brief moment Sean was alone with the two henchmen and the dealer whom they thought they had cornered.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana November 11th 2014, 8:39 pm

While Sean went about with his investigation, he was not expecting something to happen, yet it was happening. Fingers would stay clenched around the collar of the dealr, but he could hear the sounds of bones snapping as they contorted. It probably hurt like hell for the person it was happening to, but then again he would not know that either way. Rapidly it seemed that the gas was beginning to fade away, having done nothing to his lungs thanks to the wonderful xenogens that were running through his body. Turning he would look upon abominations that towrred over Sul b a few feet, and even more so over him, causing Sean's eyes to widen considerably as he thought of how one would have dealt with this problem. So without needing to think, he would let the dealer drop to the ground, and keep his eyes trained upon these two new threats that stood before them. ”Well fuck me.” Sean muttered with a growl, without that wonderful weapon of his, and having to improvise now.

Okay, they looked big, so maybe they were tough, and if that was the case Sean would have to blitz them in order to win, which meant more strength, and maybe more speed. He could feel his muscles g rowing denser in a way, allowing for all of the things that he needed to get this over with quickly. One would move to attack him, and within an instant Sul would move to defend him, though it was within this altercation that a large amount of dust was thrown up, obscuring vision immensely. This drew a low growl from Sean, as his eyes would dart about, looking for some clue of the things. Without even needing to think, his boidy would go into motion as something would shoot only an inch past him, tearing away at his jacket. Landing on the ground with a thud, he would barrel towards a rather large looking shadow, a bullet almost as it hit it solid. A loud boom would echo from the collision, as Sean was pushed back and slid a few inches.

'”Nice try, but I'm Apex, means i'm above all of you."Sean noted with a smirk, more than ready.

xenogen allocation:
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top