The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Razors Recrutment I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Razors Recrutment I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Razors Recrutment I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Razors Recrutment I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Razors Recrutment I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Razors Recrutment I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Razors Recrutment I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Razors Recrutment I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Razors Recrutment I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Razors Recrutment I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Razors Recrutment I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Razors Recrutment I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Razors Recrutment I_vote_lcapRazors Recrutment I_voting_barRazors Recrutment I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Razors Recrutment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Razors Recrutment Empty Razors Recrutment

Post by Red October 22nd 2014, 11:13 am

((more of a training topic really, but im killing two birds with one stone.))

Lucius was again looking for potential metahuman allies, he had Hector searching through the internet and police databases he had acquired. In a few minutes the AI found a strange legend in a village in Canada, the legend spoke of a man who could supposedly control and create electricity. Lucius had to find this man, he could be a huge asset to Lucius' larger goals. He put away his stuff and got his gear on, he then locked up the lab and headed out. He got on his motorcycle and started traveling north to the Canadian village.

The ride was very long and tiring, but he arrived in the village none the less. He walked into a nearby tavern and started asking questions about the man. the people said he lived in a cabin east of the village but they were to afraid to confront him. Lucius of course had no problem facing meta humans, he chuckled at the petty humans fear and walked out the door. Lucius started walking there through the cold weather, it was a long walk up to the cabin. He arrived out side the house and knocked on the door, he then stood and waited for the man to answer the door.

After there was no answer he walked around the back of the cabin, he saw a window and walked up to it. With a blast of energy he broke the window and climbed inside the house, he then looked around and saw that someone was indeed living here. Food and drink were everywhere and the wood stove was running, lucius stood in the living room. He started to walk down the hallway to what he assumed was the bedroom

Last edited by Red Tide on October 22nd 2014, 11:32 am; edited 3 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Razors Recrutment Empty Re: Razors Recrutment

Post by Raze October 22nd 2014, 11:24 am

One morning boris in his cabin heard a noise that woke him from a deep sleep, he got up and grabbed his jacket then put the hood up.

he walked out into the hall to see a man decked out in armor and some sort of tech, this man was not very friendly looking but boris thought instead of attacking he mite as well take the friendly approach.

"And who do we have here? would you like a cup of tea?" Boris asked the man walking past him and removing his hood to get to the cabinet that held the tea.
Raze
Raze

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Red October 22nd 2014, 6:12 pm

Tea?, tea, and the villagers were afraid of this guy. Heck all they would get from him with this hospitality was food and blankets. "um...sure, sorry about your window, you wouldn't answer the door. I work under the handle Red Tide, that is the only name needed" lucius said as he walked over to a small table with two seats and sat down. "I heard that you have a certain....skill set that could be of use to me, if you do indeed have this skill set i can offer riches and power. What do you say?" lucius asked the man while he adjusted his chair. The man removed his hood to show his face, maybe he just didn't care if people knew what he looked like. The man had an accent that Lucius recognized, he was German. "So your from Germany? my family was from France, until we moved to the US" Lucius didn't know why he was having small talk with the man but it was nice for a change. "If you are indeed a meta human, i would love to accept you into our brotherhood if you would be so inclined to join"

Last edited by Red Tide on October 23rd 2014, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Raze October 23rd 2014, 6:58 pm

Boris grabbed the teabags from the cupboard and put them into two cups then poured hot water in the cups from the stove. "not a big deal had a draft anyway, red tide, were did you come up with that" This was abit odd, boris didn't know why a man like this would come looking for him, and if he was an ally then why the window. "indeed i have that skill set you may require, yes im in need of both, these people have nothing for me to take from them so i guess anywhere is better than here"

if the man needed him for his ability then boris was game, all he was doing for the past 20 years was hiding out and with this mans protection he could perhaps come out of it."ah a man from Europe, sorry about that little thing we did back in the day, i hope you can forgive my people, so yes ill join you" boris said as he gave the man his tea and took a drink of his own.

Last edited by Razor on October 23rd 2014, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raze
Raze

Back to top Go down

Post by Red October 23rd 2014, 7:19 pm

The man finished preparing the tea, then spoke. "That is a story for another time" lucius told the man. He'd rather not get into why that was the handle he chose at the moment, it was to complicated and would tell the man alot about lucius. "Great, we can get going back to my base as soon as possible if you'd like." Lucius said to him wanting them to leave this hellhole as soon as possible "hahaha, you talk about world war 2 as if it was yesterday, its not needed" lucius found it funny the man thought he had to apologize about something that happened so long ago. The man handed him the tea and lucius took a sip.

Last edited by Red Tide on October 23rd 2014, 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Raze October 23rd 2014, 9:38 pm

Boris downed the rest of his tea then put the cup on the counter Alright we can go this instant then. i do think it is needed but its in the past now,. how will we get to America? how did you get here? Boris asked the man. He walked into his room and grabbed a few items including his gear then returned to the living room "I'm ready to go when you are, just don't try anything funny or ill roast you" Boris said to the man with a slight grin.
Raze
Raze

Back to top Go down

Post by Red October 24th 2014, 5:53 pm

Lucius didn't expect such a quick agreement, suspicious but still alright, any traitorous action would be dealt with later. "i got here on a motorcycle, but we will be taking a plane back to new york. Get the rest of your stuff and we will head back to base, you'll like it, its much more......fancy then this" Lucius told the man as he stood up and began walking toward the door. "once we get there you can show me your full abilities, and you can meet the rest of our little group." Lucius said to the man. He was curious about what exactly the man could do, however if he rivaled Lucius' own power it might pose a problem. Lucius didn't want a power struggle, so it was best to control new recruits through fear, however this man didn't seem like the type that could be.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red October 24th 2014, 5:53 pm

END

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: