The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Break A Leg (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Break A Leg (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Break A Leg (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Break A Leg (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Break A Leg (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Break A Leg (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Break A Leg (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Break A Leg (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Break A Leg (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Break A Leg (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Break A Leg (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Break A Leg (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Break A Leg (Venus) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBreak A Leg (Venus) - Page 2 I_voting_barBreak A Leg (Venus) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Break A Leg (Venus)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Break A Leg (Venus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Break A Leg (Venus)

Post by Seagirl April 14th 2015, 1:45 am

So, this was easy enough. Hanna just needed the gap between her and Venus to close in some dramatic fashion. A spinning motorcycle swirl, or a quick dismount, even doing donuts around the trashy blond would suffice; Hanna could feel the momentum shift as they approached. It coursed against the inside of her thigh while the speed began to decline. "Just get the bike close, and I'll do the-" Abby cut Hanna off mid command as her leg swung over and propped the bike up.

"We're here. Go be a hero." Abby took time to remove her helmet and swing it over the clutch of her bike.

"How about we rekindle this hero thing with some truly spectacular motorskills. The kind you only see in movies or in-" Not waiting for Abby to comment, Hanna grabbed the clutch and sped the bike towards Venus.

Working the bike with her legs, while trying to get her hands attached to steer, Abby could only watch as the limo grew closer. Just before the point of collision, Hanna leaped from the bike, while Abby flipped over the roof of the car and landed in between the exchange between Venus and her client. "Oh, hey. Um-"

"I've got a Collect Call from Justice for a bleach blond tramp. Would you like to accept the charges?" Hanna strode up with a crack of her knuckles before brandishing the goods in her fist. Hanna would throw a punch to Venus' stomach to try and make this easier.

Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2013-07-03

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus April 23rd 2015, 10:06 am

Seagirl, surprisingly competantly leapt from a motorcycle and landed in between her and her client. Making some quip, Venus prepped to breathe her dust all over her face however Seagirl swung too quickly, causing her to cough and splutter it at the ground. She took a breathe before turning her face upwards to try and exhale a jet of the red/pink dust into her face. Venus turned and quickly tried to retreat. She was wearing a dress for goodness sake, not the type of gear to be fighting in.

She looked at her hypnotised goon. "Grab her!" She called. Turning to look back she noticed that her client had fled, without paying her! Bastard! She raised her hands, preparing to scrap. She knew she wouldn't be alone. Chances were she had her invisible friend around here somewhere. Reaching into her handbag she smeared a lot of foundation onto her left hand. "Seagirl! Hmph, I knew you would have found some way to get out of that one." She pointed at the lame protagonist and her goon marched forward, attempting to grab the girl of the sea in a bear hug.

Her goon could take Seagirl, lets be honest, who couldn't, but she wasn't waiting for Seagirl. She was waiting for her invisible friend to make her move and once she did, Venus would make her a lot easier to see....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

click image for bio
Break A Leg (Venus) - Page 2 Rudypudy
"Men are from Mars but they all belong to Venus"
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "We're a lot alike you and I, except I'm rich and you're kind of a loser."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 162
Job : Bad Bitch
Humor : Seagirl's career
Registration date : 2013-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl April 23rd 2015, 11:29 pm

All Hanna needed to do was beat a goon, a stylish goon, a fairly good looking goon if he did a little work with the hair dropping into his eyes. Maybe he could do some commercial work, get noticed, and one day make an appearance in something small, then finally wind up grappling Hanna. Wait. "Are you hypnotized or some- oh crap." Hanna realized the error of her way and planted the sole of her shoes into his knee caps, letting her wiggle free to push her arm upward before throwing a punch into his armpit. Gripping his arm with her right arm around his forearm and her left hand bracing his wrist, the deep breath filling Hanna's lungs felt full of dust- pink, stupid dust, from a bleach blond moron.

Abby watched as Hanna found herself wrapped up in the arms of an ugly goon, not even good enough to be a stunt double for a show catering to blind people. With all the fighting, Abby somehow found herself completely unnoticed by the participants, Hanna stirred up quite a distraction for the invisible girl to- oh wait, she was invisible. Now taking advantage of slipping between the light spectrum, or whatever reason Abby could slip by unseen, the track jacketed red head moved to get into better position behind Venus.

A little holding of the breath and Abby would become completely immune to the only real power this woman who masqueraded as a villain could muster up. Stepping up to the plate on this mission put so much energy into Abby she could feel a vibration shoot down her leg. Then she heard the vibration go to voice-mail. "Abby, it's your mom. Are you a famous superhero yet? Call me back, okay. Love ya sweetie."

"Well crap." Standing behind Venus, Abby still lifted her hands above her head and gripped her fists together to try and slam her fists on top of Venus' head.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Break A Leg (Venus) - Page 2 Tumblr_lzt8ylC6T71qdqyxho1_500

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus May 14th 2015, 9:10 pm

As soon as she heard the sound of the phone, Venus turned and slashed her palm at the gneeral area where faces usually where. Her foundation covered fingers marked the outline of Abby's face and smudged into her eyes, stunning the invisible interferer (fuck idk) and allowing Marin to see her. Venus grinned before bringing a slap to her face and then shoving her with both hands, sending her stumbling over the railing of the pier and into the shallow abyss. "Hmph, easy peasy."

When she turned and saw that the Stupid Seagirl had been aprehended by her bewitched manservant, She chuckled before walking towards the car. "I'd love to stay and chat but..." She motioned to some fishing nets which wear hanging up like a hammock. She pointed and the goon lifted Seagirl up before tossing her into them and wrapping them to try and restrain her. "You're a bit tied up at the moment." With a laugh, she left her slave standing there before she got into the car, closed the door and started the engine. Winding down the window she waved her fingers. "Later, loser."

The black vehicle began cruising down the pier, towards the road.

(probably lots of typo's im too tired to proof read)

click image for bio
Break A Leg (Venus) - Page 2 Rudypudy
"Men are from Mars but they all belong to Venus"
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "We're a lot alike you and I, except I'm rich and you're kind of a loser."

Number of posts : 162
Job : Bad Bitch
Humor : Seagirl's career
Registration date : 2013-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl May 17th 2015, 5:50 am

Hanna would now know exactly what flies felt like when they could only squirm in a spider's web. "I might be a loser, but at least I'm not-" Luckily, Hanna found herself saved from losing her comeback as Venus drove away. Netting wrapped around her wrists and ankles, tethering her to planks, while the rest of the netting kept her arms and legs secure. "I'm only a little-" Even the exhaust trail left Hanna behind. "Hey, buddy." Hanna peaked out towards the love struck goon who put her in this bind. "Wanna let me go so I can go tell your boss how great she is."

"You mean it?" His doe eyes turned over to Hanna. "You really learned your lesson and can't wait to tell Venus how wonderful she is?"

"Oh yeah. I just hope she notices me." Every inch of movement only seemed to make the nets fall into a more invasive and harder to deal with place.

"Me too. I can't even remember what it was like-"

A loud clang of a metal box broke over the goon's head as Abby tossed the crate down and began to dig Hanna out of the netting. "Don't worry, I only video recorded half of what you said and will only release it to the media if you don't get me a great birthday present. And Christmas. And, let's make Hanukkah a gift giving event too."

"I'll have you know I once went to a Kabala class and don't appreciate you-"

"Hey look, I'm starting to upload it to Instagram."

"Okay, all those holidays. Can you go a little faster."

"Do you have somewhere you need to be? I think we've pretty much messed this one up. Well, you, I got a standing ovation and-" A vibration began to move around in Abby's pocket. The miracle of Blisstech saved her cell phone from any damage, much to the chagrin of Abby. "Hello Bliss. Oh, you need me to get evaluated on my job performace, well, I'm just wrapping up with Seagirl right now, and I'll be- I need to drop what I'm doing now and get to the airport." Abby and Hanna exchanged glances as Abby hung up the phone. "Knife." Abby cut through the nets on Hanna's right wrist and gave her the tool needed to get herself out. "Gotta go. Call a cab or something to go home? I'm sure it will all work out. See ya!"

Hanna cut herself out before the goon came back to his full sense of motion and rang up a cab. After waiting a few minutes the yellow car pulled up and Hanna slumped into the back dreaming of the alcohol she would consume in a matter of minutes. Every bump and stop only fueled it more until finally one major slamming of the breaks made her taste the bloody mary. "Hold on!" The cabbie looked like he was trying to drive his feet through the ground with the amount of pressure he thrust into the brakes, but try as he might, his car slammed into the back of a black car.

Hanna flipped the hair out of her face to see the trunk of the car in front of her wide open. Inside an unconscious Vayne looked not too bad for everything that occurred to her in one night. But, the man who hired her abductor got out of the car faking a neck injury. After several minutes, Hanna gave him a serious neck injury and the police took him away, leaving Hanna and Vayne to catch up on old times. "That guy came from the acting police. He was taking you away for crimes against theatre. I saved you, because even though you are terrible, I can't let a friend just get taken away like that." Hanna extended her arms for a hug. "Friends?"

"Um? Friends?" Vayne responded to the hug with caution and trepidation. "How did the show go without me?"

"Someone else did it while I was trying to save you, so apparently anyone can do this acting thing. Must not be too hard, so a great superhero like me needs to devote time to more serious things. So, I guess I'll never have to see you- I mean, I guess we won't be working together anymore. Shame. Sad face."

"Yeah, you take care of yourself Hanna."

"Oh, you know I will nothing catches me off guard-" A sudden gust of wind caught up, slamming Hanna in the face with a flyer. "Bank of Australia's National Cheerleading Competition and Megaball Lottery Giveaway. Two weeks at the Australia Center for Arts, next to the top secret weapons base." Hanna balled the flyer up and tossed it. "Well, I guess it's time for this hero to get her just rewards."

Hanna got home and realized she used her last bottle of Guinness in her double latte. "I'm a hero and I deserve to be crunk!"

Break A Leg (Venus) - Page 2 Tumblr_lzt8ylC6T71qdqyxho1_500

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top