The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Vanguard armory I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Vanguard armory I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Vanguard armory I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Vanguard armory I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Vanguard armory I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Vanguard armory I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Vanguard armory I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Vanguard armory I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Vanguard armory I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Vanguard armory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Vanguard armory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Vanguard armory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Vanguard armory I_vote_lcapVanguard armory I_voting_barVanguard armory I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Vanguard armory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanguard armory Empty Vanguard armory

Post by The Bolt October 15th 2014, 6:29 pm

Name: Wrath of the Vangaurd
Abilities: A hidden cannon that extends outwards from the back of the suit, taking advantage of the rather flexible nature of the suit to fufill its purpose. Increasing in size from a simple 1 foot, to around over 500%, it draws upon the self sustaining energy core that powers’ the suit, and concentrates that energy into a high density energy beam. This energy beam is extremally volitile, and destroys almost anything it touches upon contact. The spread of the beam itself is rather wide, and extends for a considerable distance, or until something is capable of dissipating the energy composing it. Once this beam is done being fired, the cannon itself will shhrink back down and return to its place until the fuel cells directed towards it refill once again. (1 post duration with a 2 post cool down)
Description: A sort of ace in the hole built into the suit by his father, this allows Colin to protect himself if need be from metahumans who his other weapons seemingly have no effect on.
INT Allocation: 10

Name: Imperial Blade
Abilities: A blade forged of the same material used by the Vanguard suit. It is capable of cleaving through almost any material with relative ease thanks to a constant field of vibrating energy around its blade that allows it to act almost like a chainsaw within practice, minus the noise and weight.
Description: A blade forged of the same material used by the Vangaurd suit. It was crafted not by his father, but by the one that had funded his project, however it was lent to Colin to test it out.
INT Allocation: level 5 wealth item

Name: Defensive measures
Abilities: His suit is capable of producing two small, and self contained shields of energy that morph out from around his wrists, taking on the shape and size of your average hand held shield. They are incredibly durable, and capable of protecting him from most means of harm with little relative damage to themselves, so long as they are held in front of the attack. However they do have their limits, and if these shields are broken, the module that creates them require a recharge before they can come into use once again. [3 post cool down upon being broken]
Description: Special defense measure built in whenever there is something coming towards him that his suit could normally not allow him to withstand.
INT Allocation: 9

Name: Energy blades
Abilities: Blades of pure energy that form from two ports within the arm sections of his suit, ones that extend to about a meter long and weigh almost nothing to Vanguard, ones that allow him to cleave through most materials with ease, even metahuman flesh.
INT Allocation: 8

Name: Chaos cylinder
Abilities: A small weapon that is carried around his waist, one that circulates a particular grenade that he only carries in short supply, of around 3-5. It is these grenades that are what one could consider rather dangerous when used properly. They upon acivation can be thrown, and after a small delay will activate, releasing as field that rapidly destroys or damages anything that it touches, and then once that field is done it would rapidly contract. Upon doing so, it would pull in, or attempt to pull in anything to the point that it is collapsing and rapidly eviscerate it.
INT Allocation: 8

Name: Protective drones
Abilities: Two small drones that detach from the shoulders of the vanguard suit, capable of being remote controlled, releasing a volley of suppressive fire, using the same rounds as the wrist mounted guns, they also have a built in protective shielding function, creating transparent barriers around the target they are defending. [2 post cool down when sheild is broken.]
INT Allocation: 7/7

Name: Wrist mounted guns
Abilities: Small guns that spring out from his wrists that release a small volley of energy rounds from them, capable of piercing metahuman skin with relative ease, these rounds can also be released as condensed bursts of energy from the palms of the suit itself.
INT Allocation: 7

Name: Secondary defensive measures
Abilities: His suit is capable of projecting a bubble like field over him and a small area around him, capable of taking gun fire and moderate explosive, however it is not a long lasting field and only works as a quick defensive measure. [1 post duration with 2 post cool down]
INT Allocation: 6

Name: Tracking bug
Abilities: His suit can discharge a small tracking chip that is difficult to be seen, but can be followed personally by him. It allows him to follow whatever or whoeever is marked by it to wherever their location it, has a built in michrophone to allow him to listen in on conversations and such, as well as it can transmit this information to his suits database to be analysed later if need be.
INT Allocation: 6

Name: Sensory protection
Abilities: The suit has built in features that would proect his sensory from something that would otherwise damage them, such as intense sounds, bright lights, pungent smells and anything else.
INT Allocation: 5

Name: Suit repair protocol
Abilities: The suit is capable of self repairing itself, knitting together broken components to reform itself as a whole through heavy expendature of the internal core. [inbetween topic repair]

Name: Camoflauge protocol
Abilities: His suit is capable of bending light about it, and altering its own coloration to the point that it is capable of achieving a certain invisible effect, however this can prove strenuous upon the suit and would take time aafter use to be able to use again. [3 charges per topic with a maximum of 2 post for each use, and a 2 post cool down between each charge before running out of charges.]

Name: Overdrive
Abilities: Overdrive allows the Vanguard suit to access its energy core, and use what is called a warp drive, allowing it to translocate from one location on the field to another. The distance is around 100 meters within sight, unless of course he has the place already in mind. [ability replace item, 3 charges, 1 post cool down between each and 5 posts cool down before the charges refill]

Name: Scanning system/visual system
Abilities: A function of the visor of the suit, thats allows him to scan and recognize things, before putting through a database that the suit functions on by accessing multiple networks that it is connected through via the internet. This allows for the recognition of substances, faces, blood samples and many other things in between. Along with this, he is capable of zooming in with this feature to allow him to better scan things from afar. A secondary function of this system is that it allows the wearer low light vision through a night vision setting, infrared vision, and  a few other spectrums.
INT Allocation: 4/4

Name: Wireless capabilities
Abilities: His suit is capable of accessing the internet via a few modules within the head of the suit, allowing it wireless capabilities, as well as the ability to hack electronics, such as security netoworls, and things of that nature.
INT Allocation: 4

Name: Life support systems
Abilities: Systems built within the suit, allows the operator to survive within places they would normally not, such as the vacuum of deep space, underwater and in intense heat.
INT Allocation: 4

Last edited by Vanguard on December 20th 2014, 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Vanguard armory Empty Re: Vanguard armory

Post by Chellizard October 15th 2014, 6:58 pm

Looks good.

The only issue I have would be the first big shield the suit has that has an 8 post cool down after it's broken.

This could potentially mean the suit's barrier would never be broken, if you chose that. I'd like an example of the amount of damage that would need to occur. IE: six punches from someone with level 8-10 STR, or something equivalent to that <-- just as an example.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Vanguard armory JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 15th 2014, 7:07 pm

rad. approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Vanguard armory JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 20th 2014, 8:13 pm

Moved for edits upon request

-My DeviantArt-
Vanguard armory JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt December 20th 2014, 8:28 pm

Added in life support systems, protective drones and edited the description of the level 9 item
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 20th 2014, 9:02 pm

Reapproved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top