The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Dreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Dreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Dreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Dreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Dreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Dreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Dreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Dreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Dreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Dreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Dreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Dreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao] I_vote_lcapDreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao] I_voting_barDreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao] Empty Dreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao]

Post by Alpha October 8th 2014, 2:23 pm

An image flashed across the screen, illuminating the otherwise dark room as the one known as Alpha observed the image with a certain stoicism. It was the image of a reptilian creature, matching multiple mythical descriptions of what one imagined a dragon was, but then again Travis was not known to believe myths so easily. Of course he would not discredit the possibility of a large breed of reptile, but then again he would know nothing until he brought in the creature for a personal examination, which would require that he tracked it down and then captured it without too much of an incident; considering that it displayed a rather amazing amount of strength he had a feeling that it would prove rather difficult. While he was the most powerful of the current siblings, that did not mean much against the apparent might of this thing, and so he would have to move with extreme caution to avoid any sort of problem.

He chewed gingerly on his lower lip, letting his mind run over scenarios over and over again, in the hope that he would think of some way that he could weaken, and perhaps capture this creature. Perhaps he could take advantage of some of its traits, but then again that require he knew what he was doing as far as its traits were concerned. Perhaps it help some manner of enhanced senses, which he would have to prepare for, but then again he could not let en entire battle hinge upon one thing that was not even a real thing. The male let out a low hum as he continued to contemplate ways that one  could take down the reptilian monstrosity, but then again perhaps he would have to send someone that was just useful in all terrains, and let them deal with this small problem.

It was likely that Delta had nothing better to do, and he was the next best thing. Why he was not above Gamma in their little hierarchy he did not know, because in hindsight mettalokinesis only mattered so much when used in large cities where metal was prevalent, while the element so fondly called earth was far more abundant. Tapping a singer key on the console within reach, he would wait until the male arrive, a young looking one that was in the bath only ahead of Jason, and one could see it within their eyes which were still somewhat naive. Travis wondered how long till he became just like him, but then again that could wait until another time. Like all of the siblings, they had dirty blond hair and blue eyes that looked almost grey, yet had a small grin plastered across his face. If there was one thing that he knew however, was that the male was as loyal as any of them were.

”I'm here Alpha!” He said with a salute, much to Travis'' pleasure.

”Good to see you in such high spirits Delta, I have a very important mission for you.” Alpha noted in the same bland tone, turning his chair around to look at the male fully with fingers interlaced. This seemed to excite the male somewhat, one that was dressed in the same white garb as the one that was about to give him an order. Travis motioned for him to approach with one finger as more information would flash across the screen in time.

”I'll do anything you need me to do Alpha.” he would say with a wide grin, and he did not doubt that the male was willing to do anything for him. One could say they had a certain form of hero worship for the eldest of their kind, but then again that was really unknown. It showed reports of similar sightings within Canada of all places, and close enough that they did not need to make too long of a journey, which pleased the Alpha greatly. Less effort would have to be done on his part to capture the prey, though all he needed to do now was draw out this dragon, but then again he would find a way.

”My brother, you will be going on a hunt, for a dragon.” Travis stated, which seemed to excite the male greatly. ”It will be in Canada, so you won't have to leave the country, and I will be sure to...watch.” It was a chance for the male to prove themselves and so they would do the best they could. It only took a matter of moments after that for then to move out, Travis sending the young one to scour the last known area where the thing was sighted, and from there they could do their work, though he was communicating with the male mentally to keep himself as distanced from this incident as possible.

{This is just a set up for the topic. All hooks for actual interaction will likely be set up next post]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Dreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao] Empty Re: Dreams of Dragonsfire [Xiao]

Post by The Nekromonga October 8th 2014, 8:32 pm

Northern Rockies Wilderness, British Columbia, Canada

With climate change affecting the seasons, winter was coming early to parts of Canada, and temperatures were dipping quickly in the double digit negatives. Clear days were rare and snow storms buffeted the Northern Rockies, and most folk stayed indoors, save for the hardy or the stubborn.

In a small unnamed mining town, a buzz of activity at the local drinking hole brought a rare amount of energy to the otherwise sleepy settlement. A number of “American city folk”, as the locals would describe them, were discussing among themselves pictures and news articles on their assorted tablet devices and laptops. The bundled up Waitress delivered cups of steamy brewed coffee to these three overbearing journalists on the trail of a beast, some would say the king of them all- the dragon.  

“...This is our best bet! There have been like, multiple sightings in this region in these past weeks.” The young man in glasses took the coffee and had a sip, yet they were still shivering despite the heater and their thick clothes.

“I know, right! I was there at the town where the last attack happened... check this out!” The ginger lady brought out her iPhone and showed a clear definition picture of a massive claw print. She slides right and shows herself kneeling beside the claw print for scale. The next few pictures were of a town that looked like it suffered a hurricane, an earthquake, and a volcanic explosion in the same day.

“Still, we can’t go out in this storm. We're lucky we missed the first trip out- this storm will probably shut down any trek.” The mandatory sensible black cameraman said, only to be countered vigorously by the redhead genki girl journalist who was not afraid of freezing her small butt off.

“But think about it Jones... a snow storm would be the perfect cover for the dragon to be out and about right? We have the truck, we just need a guide.” The bland white boy journalist said.

“Don’t think we’re gonna get one. I’ve asked, no one wants to go out.” He said flatly, crossing his arms.

"...You said there was a trip earlier today before the storm hit?" The girl asked.

"Yeah. A couple of people headed up to the Rockies. They haven't radio'd for help all morning. They're probably stranded by now." Their cameraman took a deep sip of his coffee.

"We could go with the rescue team! we could help, and at the same time look around!" She offered, and the other journalist agreed.

"...Even if that were the case, we don't have someone who knows how to navigate the weather." He said, dashing their hopes to go out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 9th 2014, 3:07 pm

As more information would funnel into his network, he would be able to form a more stable plan about hunting down this strange dragon that news had been circulating around the web about. This information however placed the thing in the rocky mountains of all places, not that he was too annoyed by this fact as Delta would have been in his element in that particular place of all places. With all of the stone and rock around, he would have been able to weaken and wear down the thing enough that they could swoop in and capture it, using as much force as they would need to keep it from escaping. It was perhaps the most ideal of places, but then again Travis was not the type to work on second hand information and so he would have to do a little investigation himself in the matter. However he would not go as Travis, as he never did when dealing with important work like this, he would go as Alpha.

While his sibling would be under the impression that he was going alone, Travis would be trailing along behind him, making sure that one of his major players did not get themselves killed, as he did not feel like looking through the siblings for a suitable replacement, and he did not feel like dealing with how his beta would react to the male getting himself killed. It was not a matter of love really, as Travis was not someone that could really understand the concept of love, so it really just added up to something along the lines keeping a powerful asset within his hands, rather than in a body bag. Granted if he remembered there was a powerful healer amongst their ranks, one that had claimed to even bring back the dead, which was something that he could not let go either.

So as soon as he had gotten his orders, and with Alpha still connected to his mind, Delta would go out on a transport that he had personally ordered to take him to the place in question. He would enjoy it like he usually did, sitting down and helping himself to the wine that was available to him, sipping on the sparkling liquid offered to him and staring out the window all the whole with a wide grin playing along his lips as he was moved from the HQ to where this supposed dragon was supposed to be lurking. It was in a small establishment in an unnamed town that he found himself, trying to look as nondescript as possible, and managing to fail miserably for the most part, but he was listening to the chatter about the place, something that was likely tro get him as much info as anything Alpha had given him.

They spoke of a dragon, or rather one of them did, and then about a snow storm, which would have been perfect for the male that was for the most part unaffected by extreme temperatures, and situations. He was what one would call really survivable, more so than his perfect siblings, and so Travis elevated him above most of them, and he was hoping to one day take the place of that snide bitch Gamma. Either way he adjusted his jacket, and sitting silently in the corner listened to everything that they talked about, nodding silently to himself before considering that the situation was in his favor. With that done, he would adjust his hood, and begin the whole moving out thing, to get there before all of the humans got out there, and perhaps got in the way of the male and his plan. So wandering out of the small watering hole or whatever they called it, he was off into the mountain ranges, and into the blur that was the storm.

Delta grid:

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 9th 2014, 8:22 pm

For anyone else, the vastness of the Northern Rockies coupled with a blinding snowstorm would have made searching for anything a futile endeavor. But, by fate someone with geokinetic abilities would have the faintest chance to seek out the proverbial needle in the haystack. The mountain range was massive without a doubt, but it was not wholly natural rock. Vast sheets of ice and snow coated the mighty mountain, and at the base of it were a few scattered, mostly abandoned human outposts, built of defiant concrete and steel. These were built to shelter any who were lost up here, and one such outpost held a vital clue to anyone who came to the mountains.

Perhaps in hours of searching, Delta would come across one such outpost, its lights left on but otherwise empty. Inside of it was a snow truck, the engine still warm, and tracks. Whoever came to this outpost proceeded up the mountain on foot... and they were headed to a part of the mountain that felt hollowed out, unnatural.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 9th 2014, 8:45 pm

The wind howled loudly, and drowned out most of his sense of sound, but then again it was not that sense that Delta was relying on, so he did not find himself hindered by the storm that roared around him. Snow, and wind would lash out against his flesh, seemingly hoping to perforate it, yet all it did was batter hopelessly against flesh that was for the most part unyielding. Any vibration that moved through the earth, and anything that would have caught his interest, anything that was out of the norm would have been caught by the male, yet he found himself finding nothing so far in this hopefully not wild goose chase, otherwise Alpha would be annoyed with all of this wasted time. It was either that, or the male was just worried that he would disappoint the enigmatic Alpha more than anything that the male could do to him for failing.

Still, he found himself bothered by the cold, and so he pulled his hood forward more to allow the cloth to cover his face from the wind, but that did nothing really to protect hi from the cold, leading to the male shuddering semi-violently from the cold battering him. However one thing that caught his interest was something that seemed out of place within this massive mountain range, as it was not composed of earth as everything else was, but of manmade materials that he had little to any hold over. This drew a low interested hum from the male, one that was drowned out in the wind as he would make hi way in the direction of this anomaly within the mountain, walking through the quickly layering snow under his feet, and snow that was beginning to pile around his legs almost. Still, it would be a little while before he was hindered by the snow, and would have to use another means of travel to traverse the terrain.

It took him half an hour to reach this little outpost, stepping through and temporarily stepping out of the blanket that was the snowstorm, shaking his head and letting the white flakes shake off from him, a she took a brief respite from the painful and chilling cold. However upon reaching this section of the mountain, he felt something within his proverbial domain, a certain hollowness within the mountain that did not belong there, and with it the possibility that he had found what he was looking for. Scrunching his eyes up, and hoping that Travis still had a connection with his mind through that little AI known as EVE, where he could communicate with the Alpha about a potential discovery.

”I think I found where this...dragon thing is in the mountains, i'm going to face it now.” The male thought in the hopes of having the male hear him through that pseudo telepathic link, though likely the storm would interfere with that much like it would any other signal, and he was left with nothing bu the sound of the storm still raging. Sighing and shaking his head, he resolved to move out once again to find this hollowing within the mountain, and then to route out the dragon that was likely lurking within it, or somewhere around it. It was however this time that he found himself wishing that he had some sort of face mask to cover himself up, to avoid the pain of the wind that was whipping against him. So following that sensation he had from his special sensory, he would eventually find himself at what looked like a vague cave within the snow storm, the entrance carved into something, but that did not matter as he would move to enter it, and remove the miniature flash light from his pocket, letting it turn on and illuminate the cave.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 10th 2014, 12:01 am

The cave entrance winded downward at a steep slope made of slick ice, opening up into a large, gloomy cave easily three storeys high. Once inside he would find relief from the howling wind, which up to that point only seemed more determined to blow him off the mountain the closer he got.  
The snowy mountain’s low groans subsided, replaced by silence and darkness. The flashlight illuminated only bits and pieces of the passageway, but overtime it would reveal to him the sheer scale of the passage. Delta would glimpse dozens of bodies that were frozen and encased in the walls and pillars of ice. The bodies were all of adventurers and treasure seekers, by the look of their clothes and weapons, which ranged from Americans, soviets, Nazis, the German Empire... and Vikings.

Some distance into the cave, beneath Delta’s feet, was a wholly preserved Viking Long boat with the crew, preserved forever in what must have been forty to fifty feet of ice. The Vikings were all armed and ready to do battle, but it seemed they met their end even before they could get off the ship. The passage stretched on for another twenty minute walk with no signs of life, until he would inevitably reach a massive stone edifice, akin to a temple with many draconic markings. The stone walls were lined with niches housing more Viking dead, lying in their resting places with their weapons. At the very end of the temple corridor was a massive iron door that was recently opened.

Above the threshold of the door was a massive dragon statue made of a pure dark mineral that peered down in silent menace at whoever would cross the portal.

The silence of the cavern would be broken by a faint rumbling and crashing sound in the distance, beyond the dragon’s door, followed by a girl's very brief expletive "oh crap". Without much of a clue, it was obvious now there was someone ahead of Delta, deeper into the Rockies.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 11th 2014, 3:47 pm

Upon entering thr cave, Delta was met with a slope of ice that would allow him to go deeper into the compound, though with ice came the possibility of slipping further into it. Robert would take a shaky breath as he looked down to the incline, holding the flashlight down at it with an almost wary eye, as if trying to ascertain if he would find anything within this place with his seismic sense as dulled as it was with the amount of ice that seemed to cover the cave. It was times like this that he hated ice or anything that was not the earth, something that seemed to block out his connection and left him far blinder than her ever liked to be. Playing off the strange formations of the ice, the illumination of his flashlight would seem to reflect somewhat around the cave, which was a small pleasure in the long run.

Slowly moving down the possibly slippery slope of the cave entrance, Delta would make sure that each step did not lead him to fall on his butt, and sliding the rest of the way down, as that would end with him likely prostrated before the almighty, and possibly hungry dragon. Still, he was ignorant to the sheer scope of the size of the passageway, which meant that he would assume this was a narrow, and small one until he actually found out otherwise, which would likely be soon knowing his luck. Along the way he glimpsed what looked like people frizen into the walls, which shown what might have been some venturing into this palce before. It was some distance into this place that he got his first clue as to how large the cavern really was, as he caught a glimpse of something beneath him, taking the form of....some kind of boat frozen beneath him in the ice. This caused the blond male to pause for a second, and kneel to examine the ice beneath him.

Much like he would have expected Alpha to want him to do anyway, as the guy had certain expectations of even the dimmest of his species. If he looked closely enough, he could make out the images of people frozen within the ice as well, likely some of them had looks of horror or shock as they were frozen alive, that was not something he could tell however with around forty feet of ice between him and the dead, so he would have to go off of assumptions. Either way, it was not what he was expecting when venturing out into the mountainside, but then again as Alpha had always said, something about not making assumptions about anything, otherwise you might be disappointed.  Tapping a knuckle against the densely packed ice, he would rise to his feet and sigh, before returning to his journey that pushed him deep into the cavern.

He would eventually however reach a rather massive looking stone structure, one that looked somewhat out of place from the rest of the icy cave that he had become so used to, not that he would complain as he would remove his hood from his head, and look at it with a small amount of awe as he squared his flash light upon it as the beam would flash over it in an attempt to illuminate. The walls of now stone were lined with more dead, which made him feel as if they would come to life at any minute like that one video game he had played within his free time, something about dragons and magic, something m ost of his siblings had no interest in but he absolutely loved. However he would continue to walk onward, until at last he came upon an iron door that had been recently opened, though by who he could not quite say. Did dragons suddenly learn how to open doors without breaking them down, or was he dealing with something else entirely.

Looking up, he was met with a giant stone dragon, one that looked down upon him as if daring him to enter, and so he would. Nothing scared the champion of Alpha, the sort of enforcer that he sent out to enforce his will, the one that did all of the violence and stuff like that, so he would only smirk and prepare to move through the door with a sort of purpose about him. However he paused upon hearing the rumbling, one that seemed to come strong from beyond the door, along with the sound of a voice, and one that was female in sound. Nodding, he would slip through the open door in search of the strange person, and to perhaps ask them if they knew where this supposed dragon he was looking for was. Afterall, if someone was able to reach this place, then they were not your average human, so they should be able to help. ”Hello! Anyone here?”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 12th 2014, 5:44 pm

Before any response came from deeper in the cave, an unnatural frost came from within the cavern and reached out to the dead. A chill that clung to the air like a thick, transparent smoke as the unliving guards that slept in the niches came to life at Delta’s unwanted presence. One by one they rose, their arcane weapons in hand alight with a pale, eldritch cold. Seven guards they were, the first protectors of the Dragon’s Tomb.

“This is a sacred place, interloper. You are not of the blood. You must die!” Many voices said in an unholy unison, the undead monsters behind Delta now setting their eyes on the metahuman, eager to cleave his flesh, to break his bones, to drink of his blood... they shambled at first, then broke into a charge. They raised their blades and axes, taking aim at the non-dragon, and pure frost leapt from their rune enchanted weapons, threatening to add Delta to their collection back in the passage.

Undead Guardians Str 4 Spd 4 Dur 5 Fs 4, wielding Occult 7 Weapons.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 12th 2014, 6:05 pm

The male would wait for a moment, listening for any answer to his own question, yet the only thing that came was a chilling breeze that blew along and caused the hairs upon his neck to raise. Something told him that he was dealing with strange things in the cavern, and part of him was now more aware than ever before that this may not be just the average cave, as should have been given away by the ornate dragon head statue that was above him and the opening. Along with goosebumps came a shiver, as the took notice of the fact that along with this almost unnatural chill came a small mist that floated along the floor. It brought to mind a tv show he had watched once, though what it was and the whole premise was not something that he could bring to mind immediately, which was a pain enough within itself.

One thing that did however catch his interest was the sound of something moving within the otherwise silent caverns, eyes widening slightly as he would turn towards the source of this sound in the search for insight, and that was what he would find within this frozen crypt. Rising from their resting places as the corpses, cold and frost clinging to their bodies as they would move as the living, and he found himself wondering how something like this was possible. Was it possible there was some manner of metahuman controlling these things? After all, Alpha said there was no such thing as magic, only a force that is not yet within their realm of comprehension, and any claims otherwise were absolutely foolish, but then again this looked just like magic. His mind had begin to race, and with the weather interfering with any sort of communication, he felt lost almost.

”Calm down Delta, its nothing to be worried about.” A serene and friendly voice would wash through his mind, the presence alone enough to comfort the male within the otherwise dire seeming situation, as he flashed the light upon the undead now looking upon him. It was within this moment that the male found himself scared, even though he had taken on powerful metahumans before, something about the undead put a fear into him that annoyed the Alpha more than anything, granted that experience was only through video games. They were now dealing with the real thing, and that was scarier than any graphical interpretation could ever show. ”You may be in a cavern of ice, but there is still stone around you, the things that the undead rose from are made of stone, they are no threat.” Regardless if Omega believed what he said or not was irrelevant, the big brother was doing his duty as usual.

So Delta would take a deep breath, and prepare to deal with these things in a manner that was befitting someone of his rank. Blades of frost, and death would be raised within decrepit hands, and he would prepare to react with an equal speed as sections of the walls that were stone would tear from their places, and move with an amazing speed, intercepting the weapons with a resounding force as crude metal met with stone. It would bite into the materiel, and spread the frost that came of the weapons, but that gave him enough of a reprieve to perform next, as Omega continued to give him visual feed within the hive mind link they shared, also accessing another of his unique gifts. With a single interesting idea given, he would put into work a tactic that Omega suggested.

”Ya know, you guys just need ta chill.” Delta would quip as the earthen barriers would violently shatter forward into many sharp shards, aimed to shred the ligaments of the things attacking him, atleast making their arms useles.

”Please don't tell me you just said that.” Omega would chuckle within his mind.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 17th 2014, 7:32 am

The frost blasts from their weapons struck mobile stone and froze it in place, negated. Then undead vikings raised their shields against the unexpected stone assault, battle instincts still alive long after their bodies have withered. The Earth shards impacted their unholy armor and penetrated, but proved just resilient enough to keep their limbs intact. Most of the guardians were now pinned and broken, their presence not having accounted for the power of metahuman beings. A few broke themselves free, but in doing so rendered their limbs useless, nothing more than slow moving undead torsos. Still determined to fight, they slowly crawled with one arm towards Delta, but at this point a normal man could out-walk their crawl. The rest of the cavern awaited.

And just then, the entire mountain suddenly shook, and deep voices within the cave spoke in a booming foreign language. The tremors lasted a few seconds, then stopped.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 22nd 2014, 2:22 am

It seemed that the tactic being used was enough to take them down, tearing through armor and dropping the poor souls down to the floor with dull thuds. Still, they would attempt to move despite the fact that they had been crippled by the powerful stone, still Delta knew that he would not want to  anger Alpha and so he would have to move onward. They would continue to crawl towards him, but all he had to do now was walk away, they could not longer chase him upon destroyed legs, he was far too fast. ”Be careful in there Delta.” He could hear Omega speak through his mind, calmly as he always did and something about that would calm him down as well. It was always Omega that had helped him, and he was the one that told them about how their Alpha would bring them greatness, how he would do anything for them. He had been built up as a magnificent figure towards them, and so they believed it.

More walking through the unknown cavern, more anxiety and the voice that soothed it all like a master speaking to their frightened dog. Within a few moments a large tremor would move throughout the place, causing his seismic sense to go haywire, causing the male to freak out internally for a moment. Something was moving around in there, and he would have to find it, and so the male ran deeper.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 25th 2014, 2:29 am

If the caverns through which Delta was large, he would find himself into the ruins of a great hall of a mountain complex that seemed to stretch on and on. The once flawless, ribbed arch ceiling opened up to the sky in places, massive columns having toppled over, and snow having fallen in over the centuries. The vast mountain complex smelled of undisturbed eons, with great and intricate carvings worked into the stone, visible despite coated in a five foot layer of ice.

The passage Delta passed through was not proportioned to the rest of the hall, which boasted monumental dimensions to house much greater beings of vast size. The stone steps which he would descend were slick with ice, and if he was not careful he could’ve easily slipped. Large banks of snow had accumulated understandably due to the weather, but a curious eye would see the glitter beneath the undisturbed snow... the glitter of silver coin, of jewels and riches as real and hard as the ice... wealth beyond imagining, beyond counting, stretching in both directions as far as the eye could see, like vast dunes of disgusting yet tempting wealth.

Yet, more than silence, cold, age and material wealth, there was something more in the air. It was a palpable thing, like a subtle tug at the heart. The silver coins themselves seemed to beckon any who looked upon them, to come and grasp them, to inspect them, to count them. It was as if the very thoughts of onlookers began searching their hearts for the material desires in their lives.

And then, another minor tremor, as something terrible stalked the far end of the mountain hall. And another tremor, and another, until Delta could see from far away, at the end of a nearly endless hall, a pair of eyes, glowing with piercing sapphire light. It scanned its vast domain with a most proud and infallible pride, and spoke.

“Where are you, half-breed...? You wished to gaze upon a true dragon did you not... It growled, in a voice deeper than the mightiest drums and bellowing horns, the very stone and silver vibrating with its low, thunderous speech. Its every step caused the mountain to groan, the mere sight of it causing a chill to visibly fall upon the already frozen domain. It did not seem to see Delta for now, but it was clear the creature looked for an earlier intruder... an intruder, barely visible, buried nearby in a pile of snow, blind folded and crawling quietly on the ice, on the other side of the hall where Delta had entered.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 31st 2014, 6:34 pm

Deeper and deeper ventured the blond, teeth chattering ever so lightly as his eyes would dart about, along with the beam that the flashlight let off. Something about this place did not settle with him, and he did not want to be in here longer than he had to, so he wanted to get through this dragon hunt as soon as possible. Perhaps he would not even find a dragon, and then he could just turn around and get out of there before anything dangerous happened. Eventually however he found himself moving into another pace, one that seemed to increase in scope to the point that one could assume that it housed a massive beast of some kind. This was the first clue that he was likely dealing with some kind of dragon, and the second was what was beneath his feet.

The sound of metallic substances crunching beneath his feet was the second hint, Delta stopping momentarily and lifting what looked like a silver coin of some kind. However the loud roars of something caught his attention, Delta looking up to see...something amidst the riches that had been compiled within the mountain, something that looked almost like a dragon. ”Holy shit, its an actual dragon.” he muttered under his breath, eyes widening as he took a few cautious steps back and his breath came from his lips almost slowly now. He did not want the thing to take notice of him, as that would likely lead to some complications as the damn thing could probably squish him if it wanted. It's very steps caused the mountain to tremble, showing that it was a deadly thing to trifle with, he would need to be careful if he wanted to stay alive in this encounter. Quickly falling to his belly, he could hear Omega at the back of his head.

OmegaitsafuckindragonwhatdoIdo?It all came in a form of rapid mental speech within the hive mind, and for a moment no answer came to him.

First, you calm down. Freaking out will probably get you killed, and secondly you have to look around you. Find anything you can use to your advantage and then use it. You're in a mountain, despite the amount of ice around you, there is still earth that yo can use, if you look hard enough. That much he could understand, but then again he was unsure if his powers would hurt a dragon. His heart was beginning to race, fluttering like the wings of a humming bird. One thing he did notice amidst the vibrations caused by the dragon was something else, a small figure slowly trying to move away. Slowly scooting towards them, he would half keep his attention upon the dragon while trying to investigate the mysterious person.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga November 17th 2014, 9:51 pm

Once Delta was close enough to have a good look, it was a fairly tall young lady in winter gear. Despite being blindfolded, she had very sharp senses, and was able to perceive him coming near. Xiao put her finger to her lips to gesture him to keep as quiet as possible. She took a quick glance in the dragon's direction... and the creature was gone, though the mountain continued to shake with every footstep.

"Who are you? what are you doing here?" She whispered, quietly heading over to his side, making no noise as she crawled on all fours and hid behind a snow mound.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha November 29th 2014, 4:42 am

When he was close enough, he could see that it was a female in winter gear. Which was strange, considering that they were in a dragons cave, but then again there could have been many reasons for something like that to happen. ”I was lookin for a dragon.” Delta whispered lowly, keeping close to the floor in an attempt to keep out of the sight of the dragon that was more than visible within the horde no matter where it was. Now it seemed they were hiding from the dragon, though why she was here was still on his mind. ”What are you doin here?” He would whisper after a few seconds of silence.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum