The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
The overdose [Danny] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The overdose [Danny] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
The overdose [Danny] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
The overdose [Danny] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
The overdose [Danny] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The overdose [Danny] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The overdose [Danny] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
The overdose [Danny] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The overdose [Danny] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The overdose [Danny] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
The overdose [Danny] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The overdose [Danny] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The overdose [Danny] I_vote_lcapThe overdose [Danny] I_voting_barThe overdose [Danny] I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The overdose [Danny] I_vote_lcapThe overdose [Danny] I_voting_barThe overdose [Danny] I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The overdose [Danny]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The overdose [Danny] Empty The overdose [Danny]

Post by The Bolt October 2nd 2014, 11:09 pm

Michael found himself in a small staring contest with the tan male that was apparently his son, pursing his lips slightly as the two stared off. However to Shael it was more something to drive away the boredom, rather than Mike who was just doing so because of reasons he could not quite figure out. A low hum slipped from the tan male as he was the first one to blink, Michael smirking and chuckling to himself as he reclined in his chair. What he could tell from the males expression, he had won something, though what that something was he could not quite tell at this moment, but he would find out soon enough, or whenever he did anyway. ”Hmmmm.” Michael hummed to himself rubbing his chin and standing from his chair, stretching a little before pausing. ”I'm bored.” Michael noted rather plainly, not putting any subtly into the fact that he was rather bored.  ”But what to do?” He muttered to himself jumping to his feet and pacing around, eyes narrowing as he paused standing before Shael still rubbing his chin as the younger male looked up to him with a raised brow.

”You could.....see what Jordans up to?” Shael suggested with a shrug, playing around with the zipper on his camo jacket and adjusting a small headband he had started to wear, though it was mostly just a scarp of cloth around his head.

”I could, but he might be buys with gold piles or....something.” Michael muttered considering that, but not wanting to interrupt the dragon and whatever it was he was doing, he decided against it for now. ”Oh I know, you could like do stuff with me. Like...hang out with me.....or...” He frowned softly and rubbed his chin. His son raised a brow before shrugging, as if that was not really something that would inconvenience him, seeing how he had nothing better to do.

”I can.” Shael said with a nod, Michael doing a small fist pump before making his way through the door of his room, only to walk face first into someone. Looking up, he found himself looking into the rather milky looking eye of a certain dragon, arching one eyebrow but still finding himself smirking nonetheless.

”Well, fancy meeting you here.” Michael noted with a chuckle, his son trailing along beside him and peering out from behind Mike to look at Jordan with a typical grin. ”I thought you would be doing....gold...stuff.” Michael noted absently playing around with the collar of his shirt.

”Yeah I was doing that.” Jordan noted with a nod, and within a matter of seconds Michael found himself being pulled forward by something and colliding against Jordan lightly.

”Well I guess you aren't now.” Michael noted with a chuckle, taking notice of the tail coiled around him and having pulled him forward. ”So done with the whole....horde thing?” Michael asked with a raised brow after a few seconds of silence, prying himself out of the grip of the draconic tail. It only took a little struggling before the limb gave slack and he could find himself once again not being forcefully pressed against a person, not that he minded it anyway. He just preferred not being force against someone for too long when he had in mind to do something to chase away the boredom.

”Mhmm.”

”Always countin the gold.” Mike noted with a smirk. ”Well anyway, me and Shael were going to go out to do....stuff.” he added looking to his son who nodded with a grin. ”You're free to come along, if ya want.”

”Sure, don't have anything better to do.” Jordan said with a nod, then finding himself being hit with a hug.

”Alright, then lets go.” and with that they were out, or rather after Mike had made sure to get Jordan a shirt, due to Shael saying something about people not liking public shiftlessness. Not that Mike really saw the need for such prudence, but then again things were as they were, not that he had much room to talk with the unexplainable scars running along his own body, as well as a couple adorning his face. Shael was walking a few feet ahead of them, tapping away at his cellphone while Michael trailed a few feet behind with one hand buried into his pocket and the other latched onto Jordan as if they served as some kind of guidance system. What he was not aware of was a presence following the two, and the intent of said presence. However the male had chosen to take the three to an ice cream shop, Michael choosing what was supposedly his favorite flavor and remembering that it was indeed his favorite.

”Wow, this is pretty good.” Michael muttered pleasantly to himself nomming happily on said cone, while Jordan seemed to do the same with a flavor that he was unaware of. Shael was chowing down on the same flavor as Mike, as a rather nondescript blond female watched a table behind, sipping conservatively on a milkshak
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

The overdose [Danny] Empty Re: The overdose [Danny]

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 2nd 2014, 11:32 pm

Most of the solid pieces of ice cream melted into the soda filling the glass. Every time she leaned down to take a drink she found herself needing to defend herself to her guardian about where she really was. "I'm not wandering around town fighting crime in my cheerleading outfit. I'm actually doing exactly what it sounds like." She leaned over to finally take a sip. "No, it does sound like I'm going to fight crime. You're projecting. Don't treat me like a kid, now I need to finish this float before it melts." Danny hung up her phone and slid it into the pocket of her letterman jacket. Her cheerleading vest and long sleeve shirt stood underneath with the vest and collar peaking out from the jacket. Her skirt hung out over the black wind breaker pants she rolled up to her knees with a pair of purple tennis shoes pulling it all together.

All of her displaced emotions kept stabbing at solid pieces of ice cream instead of simply sipping the drink. When she decidedly looked up she paid a great deal of attention to the oddest trio to stand before her since, well, possibly ever. Don't stare. Danny knew to keep her gaze away from the obvious, but a blonde woman didn't get the memo. Most the patrons in the ice cream shop traded glances, but this odd woman looked more amused than befuddled. A sly smile broke over her face, then Danny remembered her position as a Prodigy. These guys must be special. She slid her finger over the camera light to keep her espionage more subtle, but still novice. Probably staying away from any criminal activity did not constitute her failing her own due diligence; she just needed to figure something else for her spying skills to take note of.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt October 5th 2014, 9:36 pm

This was perhaps the first time that he could remember being to an ice cream shop, not that he remembered much past the last week or so with amnesia considered. Last thing he did remember was a strange male with a leather jacket waking him up, though he looked kinda angry with his eyebrows all scrunched up, and intense. With Jordan as the only person that he qas super close to, that lead to Michael somewhat relying on him within this seemingly new life of his, and ignorant of the enemies he had made within his prior life. Still, he had a dragon protecting him, and that was not something that one could overlook, if they knew they were looking at that in the first place. So he was eating the ice cream that was supposedly his favorite, even though he had no idea if that was the case or not, but it was something along those lines.

”So, I used to like come here at least once a week?”Mike would ask after taking another bite of his ice cream, Jordan pausing from his and looking to the male with a nod.

”Yeah,sometimes twice a week. Though you were like addicted to the stuff, or really on some kinda super meth.” Jordan said in between bites of ice cream, though he made it obvious that he was joking, though Michael found that his sense of humor was lacking. So it was perhaps misconstrued as being serious.

”I was on drugs?” Michael asked with a raised brow, cocking his head to the side much like a confused dog, waiting for an answer from Jordan who couldn't help but chuckle. As if his serious tone was some manner of joke, and his son joined in on the fun of it as well.

”Yeah, you were totally on some kind of heavy stuff. I mean just every day comin home high off the next thing.”

”That explains a lot.” Michael noted rubbing his chin. What the trio did not take notice of was the blond female, casually sipping on her drink, nor her covertly slipping a small vial from her sleeve. With a flick of the wrist, it would fall tot he ground and break, meeting with the air and beginning a complex chemical reaction. This being a rapid release of smoke that would spread through out the shop within a matter of seconds, much to the surprise of the dragon, as well as every one else really. Michael would have reacted but he felt a prick in his lower back, and within an instant he was out, being moved by a force that he had no chance against.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 6th 2014, 3:01 am

While not the most eventful day, the day stood far from being completely pedestrian. It may take some thought to figure out exactly what spectacular events transpired, but it always seemed so difficult to put them into proper priority, what with her near death experience at the hands of a huntress and a grammar Nazi. No, cheering on the events of a football team definitely fell on the curbside, but it looked good on her transcript and if the current captain of the cheerleaders needed to go to the hospital for some reason, then she would- Wait, no, let's not think that way. Even though I could come up with much better music and routines. Sometimes Danny needed to pull herself back to what really mattered, but unfortunately that ship sailed when the float died down. "I guess it ends the same way or something."

Or something indeed.

For the next few seconds Danny could smell a rancid stench invade her nostrils. The two exits to the shoppe both remained close, but Danny just dropped beneath the table. The smoke rose to the lower pressure areas of the shoppe, giving her a cushion to look through. Confusion massed around the exits, if any damage came from this annoying smoke, it would come from the damage done to people vacated in such a hurried mass, but Danny spotted something far more interesting moving away from the common routes. Keeping her letter jacket pulled up over her nose, Danny moved out from the table and started to follow in hot pursuit. At least her attire gave her better movement than just a pair of jeans would, but it did make her stand out bright enough for a fog bank to part for her.

"Hey! Stop!" Ddanny chased after the blond woman in an attempt to force a confrontation, going so far as to stumble out into the alley. "I'll save you!"
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt October 6th 2014, 3:19 am

Upon smelling the strange substance flowing through the air, Shael would let out a pained whine as all other scents seemed to fade away from his radar. This was a similar trend for Jordan, and within a matter of moments everything was clear, and that was when they noticed something that out of place in this scenario other than just the random smoke that had filled the ice cream parlor. The dragon would stare at the empty seat, a slow anger beginning to spread along his expression at the possibility that he had gotten him kidnapped upon the first time actually taking him out. Shael let out a small whine as both would quickly move to their feet, though Jordan was wasting less time.

The blond was walking along an alleyway with someone only a few steps behind her, a rather brutish male with black hair slicked back with gel and a gait that showed some manner of injury on his left leg. It was his shoulder that the unconscious Michael was slung over, mumbling something in his sleep as he was lightly jostled by each messed up step. However this walk was stopped by the sound of someone, perhaps a hero trying to be brave and yet all it warranted was a scoff from the female as he examined the unconscious male they were carrying. She would turn towards the hero with a raised brow, smirking at the female with a chuckle.

”How adorable.” She muttered adjusting the sunglasses perched upon her nose and looking to the brute that was carrying Michael with a sigh. ”You know what to do.” He noted as what seemed to be another three of the brutes would split from the main body and turn upon the female as they cracked their knuckles loudly, this sound resonating along the alleyway. A low chuckle emanated from the female as she would continue with her walk, and let the three brutes deal with the female that had attempted to stop them, but they were not aware of the two that were searching them out, especially the angry dragon that was to hunt them down.

So the villains would move to make their escape.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 6th 2014, 3:52 am

One man could fall easily, but when one man become three, the odds changed a little. Over the course of a few days, Danny began to grow less surprised when this sort of scenario played out before her, but figuring out what form to take always gave her pause.

"We wanna cheer. Whatcha gonna give us?" Two of the men cracked their knuckles while the man in the middle smashed a wooden crate liner to make a bat. "I can give you something to tell all your little friends on your phone about. How bout that?"

"You tell em'." Danny rubbed her bracelet and tossed her phone into the armed man's face to throw off his balance and open him up for an attack to his chest. A quick somersault off of his chest sent him to the ground and gave Danny enough room to operate if things took a turn to the hairy side. Two more swift kicks landed against the doppleganger's heads, putting both men on the ground, only for a fourth man to take Danny from behind. He pinned her arms back and pressed his weight against her back. "You're too ugly to reproduce."

"Ha, listen to this one." The man who looked to be the original grabbed Danny's phone and picked himself off the ground. "Too much mouth, not enough respect. How's this camera thing work?" While he fiddled away, Danny struggled against the man holding her in vain. "These cell phones make good ways to send out ransom notes now with the cameras and the phone books being right there. Don't have to go through all that trouble of getting someone to spill they guts. Unless you know, the ransom don't get met, then we're all about spilling your guts." He poked around a few more buttons until a laugh slid from his mouth. "You got a text message from your boyfriend, wants to know when you'll be home."

"That's not my boyfriend. It's my guardian." A long term boyfriend would require her getting out of this.

"Guardian? You ain't got no guardian. Not unless he puts up for you. Hold still and smile. I'll get this to your guardian and then we can buy some Aspirin on the way out." The multiple man held up the camera with his finger to the snap button to take a picture of Danny while she tried prying herself out of his duplicate's stern grip.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt October 6th 2014, 1:50 pm

The black vehicle rolled around the corner, and the unconscious male was thrown in impacting the cushioning, allowing the woman to step into as well before the door was closed. This allowed the rater burly thug to return to dealing with the young hero that had attempted to follow them, though he had no reason to really do that but then again stupidity knew no bounds. However returning to the scene of a crime in progress was not the smartest thing, as he was opening himself up to a world of hurt on his end, or rather something along those lines. Overseeing the apprehension of the female, he did not see the two fee that slammed into his face with a resounding crack as he was thrown back with force unexpected. Skidding along on the ground, the grip of the clones would lax for a moment and perhaps allow the hero to break free from it.

The one that had delivered the powerful attack was one of the people that had been with the victim, which was a young looking tan male, yet now they had two wings sprouting from their back and a rather annoyed snarl on their face. Landing next to him with wings of similar design was the other one, cracking his knuckles and baring his fang like teeth. While the younger one seemed to move from serious to sniffing the air, the other was still rather irate looking. ”Yupp, I smell him.” Shael noted with a heavy sniff as his head jerked around.

”Okay little guy, lea the way.” Jordan said with a nod for a moment not even noticing the rather burly men around them, then blinking and doing that. ”Wait....whats with all of these guys?” he noted scratching  his head softly and looking to Shael who shrugged.

”I dunno, I kinda kicked one of them in the face.” Then remembering that, he turned to the fuming one that had pulled to his feet  and was winding up a punch, smiling weakly before ducking out of the way of the strike, and then coming back with his own in his guy, forcing him to his knees.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 6th 2014, 2:18 pm

The camera shutter sounded, but it would take someone exhuming the data on the sim card to find out just what he snapped as his body flailed into the air under the duress of physical assault. A small gap in the grip opened up and before the shocked man could make a grab for Danny, her foot impacted into his chin. "Duplicate that!"

Two men still stood, slightly staggered by the blow Danny struck to their faces, but bearing enough ill will to fill their empty minds. When one of the men lunged for Danny, she swept down to strike his leg just below the knee, cracking a ligament and throwing the man's balance off. His face impacted against the wall, knocking several teeth out and sending him to the ground in a  puddle of blood.

One man remained, but with the new comers to the fight, he would last about as long as the other two. A duplicating man was only as strong as his support, and Danny wondered if when he duplicated himself it would come up just as injured as his original form. "I didn't see what happened, but some blond lady was dragging a guy out of the alley. We might still be able to get him if we hurry." Danny didn't think to call the police or figure out a means of transportation; she just hurried out of the alley to see a conspicuous vehicle pull out into traffic in a hurry. Breaking her frail physical nature against her strong sense of justice, Danny took off down the street in a hurry. Maybe she could catch up at a traffic light.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt October 6th 2014, 2:41 pm

Blonde ladies and dragging people out of the alleyway, so it seemed they were dealing with some sort of crazy or stupid metahuman. Either way, they would feel the wrath of an angry dragon, or something along those lines. Either way they would have to follow after her, and that meant not giving these guys what they deserved, not yet anyway. Growling at the male that was now on his knees, Jordan slammed a foot into his face and knocked him out with a quick motion, as the male groaned softly to himself before falling into unconsciousness. With that small thing done, he would follow behind the metahuman that seemed intent on helping them or seemed to be helping them anyway.

”Yeah, she's....” Shael paused and sniffed the air, before jerking in the direction of a black vehicle moving around the curb and perhaps with the two in it. So the three were running after the vehicle in the hope of catching them at some form of traffic light, though so far it seemed like all of them were green or they had horrible luck. While the two were more physical in neture, they were unsure how long the female could run along with them, not that they cared if she could really keep up with them. It also seemed like neither of them thought about calling the police, but then again that was Jordan and Shael you were dealing with, so it made sense.

”This thing needs to slow down.” Jordan muttered not realizing that he could perhaps just take out the tires or something, or atleast not instant thinking about it, or maybe he was worried about possible harming Michael, one did not know what was running through his mind. It was until a red light appeared ahead that it seemed like some sort of luck got on their side, though the car did not seem to stop, running on and perhaps only causing more trouble in the rather traffic logged street.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 6th 2014, 8:18 pm

Busy streets never found a way to open up for the pursuit of justice on the sidewalks, but the driven traffic failed to give up it's secrets so easily either. Danny kept running until her spring turned into a dash and then faded into a jog. "I need cardio. I'm going to start tomorrow." Danny put her hands on her hips as she saw the red light break. "At least we caught a..." The break failed to halt the chase, but Danny didn't know how much she had left in her. "Well, at least we know- at least we, know, we're chasing the- right car..." Danny put her hands over her head and took a deep breath. "Okay, time to go."

Danny followed behind the better shaped superheroes who lost their companion. Picking up her pace again normalized her breathing and she broke into a second wind as sweat rolled down her brow. "What do these guys want? Who is this guy they took?" After these guys helped her fight the replicating man, Danny could figure these guys sat somewhere between allies and lesser of two evils. Hopefully more of the former as it would make her livelihood more assured. "I'm part of a group. I don't know if you've heard of Prodigy; I hadn't before I joined, but I'm one of those." Danny looked over to the better suited heroes. "So, where do we go next."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt October 7th 2014, 11:26 am

This day was not theirs, and that much both Shael and Jordan could agree on. Okay, it was good with the ice cream and such, but the kidnapping kinda ruined the entire thing for everyone, and likely that included the poor hero that was trying to get Jordan's beloved back, or whatever it was that the dumb dragon called Michael as Shael did not consider things like that when it came to his daddy of all people. Still, they were running after this vehicle and if luck would smile upon them, they would eventually catch up and make the person that had kidnapped him pay for what they had done, though Shael had a feeling he would have to hold Jordan back from the bloody retribution portion that would follow if Jordan got his way. While they could ,maintain this run, it seemed that their friend was not so athletically inclined, which would have made things rather awkward if she hoped to help the two.

”I dunno what these guys want, I don't even know who they are.” Shael said keeping up the pace but making sure to have taken on full human form to avoid having any trouble from the metahuman fearing populace, not that he was that particularly, but then again that did not matter. ”He's...just a guy.” He could have told the female that he was her father but then again who would believe that? Well someone would think he was either crazy or into some sort of weird things, which he was not willing to get into, considering that Shael could not asfford to have his views of the male tainted in anyway really, so they would avoid that territory. This girl said she was part of some group called Prodigy, something neither Shael nor Jordan had heard of before, which meant that it was something rather new or secret.

Shael liked secrets though, they were all interesting and begged to be found out, and Jordan was somewhat fond of finding them out atleast. ”I'm gonnna try something and see if I can cut them off, you two.....keep running and move when I do or whatever.” With that he would duck off into an alleyway or something like that, as he was no good with how streets worked, and with a thought he changed out the humans legs for something that would allow him to move faster and within an instant he had become much like a blur. Moving through the small network of ways. Weaving as he followed the scent until he would find himself before the vehicle that was ignoring all manner of traffic laws as one arm would shift into that of a gorrila, and slamming it down would cause the ground to ripple, and force the car into a stop long enough to allow the arm to shift into a tendril of sorts that would wrap up the vehicle and keep it from moving.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 8th 2014, 1:28 am

When told to follow, Danny assumed Shael would locate exactly where they needed to track this group to. Instead, she found herself treated to a first hand account of wanton destruction by an inhuman display of strength aimed to disrupt the van. No stranger to the chase- at least in her mind, Danny grabbed the handle of the van and tried prying it open, only to feel the metal denial of the lock. It gave her no resounding sense of importance when the man before her could slam his fist into the ground and shake the street, but she stood outside the van pulling on the handle like a child being bullied by children who refused to unlock the car door.

The other guys probably had more of a handle on this hero thing, but Danny would not let inconvenient pieces of metal stand in between her and justice. A quick jar of the carriage shook Danny off the handle. Whomever steered the getaway car wanted to get as far away, but the tendrils held the tires off the ground. Without friction, the wheels spun with ever ounces of energy until the gears themselves started to sound as though they would fly off at any moment. Slowly the tendril peeled the passenger side door ajar, giving the smaller hero room to enter and begin her attack on the inhabitants of the van.

The man in the front seat fidgeted in the glove compartment fora weapon of sorts while Danny began to maneuver her knees into the back of the seat to pin him. One of his arms remained free while the other stayed trapped under her thigh. The one armed man try pushing her from the cab, but found his arm trapped beneath her arm and her torso. He kept fighting to remove her, but a smash from her forehead to his nose, sent his head back into the head rest of the seat, dazing him and giving Danny a better shot at getting in the back of the van.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top