The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ryan lester [Deluge] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Ryan lester [Deluge] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Ryan lester [Deluge] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Ryan lester [Deluge] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Ryan lester [Deluge] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Ryan lester [Deluge] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Ryan lester [Deluge] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Ryan lester [Deluge] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Ryan lester [Deluge] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Ryan lester [Deluge] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Ryan lester [Deluge] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Ryan lester [Deluge] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Ryan lester [Deluge] I_vote_lcapRyan lester [Deluge] I_voting_barRyan lester [Deluge] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ryan lester [Deluge]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan lester [Deluge] Empty Ryan lester [Deluge]

Post by Jordan Reynolds September 23rd 2014, 3:40 pm

Ryan Lester
”It's raining.....rain duh. What did you think it did when it rained?”

Ryan lester [Deluge] Tumblr_inline_ndph77kLIE1rju4rz

Basic Biography

Hero Name: Deluge
Title: Water Boy, Squirt
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Light brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5’6
Weight: 147
Blood type: Ab+

The Looks

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Ryan is an overall good individual with a kind heart, though that may have been tempered by his years of training as well as tragedies that have affected him. Normally, he still acts like his goofy self, though he can at times be a little more server depending on the situation.

History:
 On the very day he was born, the sky grew bloated with clouds, and rain fell. No one really took notice of the phenomenon, or did they care, yet that day it rained heavier than it ever had within his home town. The baby boy took his first breath in the world, and by the very next day a flood had hit the place in which he was born, though the property damage was minimal. His life was filled with similar storms, though not all of them were as disastrous as the one that marked the day of his birth, simply ones that proved rather annoying; yet sometimes there storms were not present at all, mostly on days when he was the happiest or atleast happy. Considering that his home was known for its rainy weather beforehand, no one really thought of the fact that it could have possibly been something that was being caused. However things only got worst on one day of all days, the day that his powers manifested.

It was this day that the rain seemed to pick up, increasing to an intensity that had never been seen before and it was a day that the male was going through a rather emotionally trying time. His mother had been injured, in a car accident to be correct and that had caused somewhat of an emotional strain on the male. In fact this was what caused his powers to first activate, the rain that was falling around his house to move as if being controlled by a phantom hand, swirling around his home and mostly tearing it apart. Once someone had come upon the scene, the rain was still going, though the remains of the home itself was coated within a thick layer of ice. The rain soon ceased after that day, and the boy that had lived within the house was nowhere to be seen, as if he were taken away or gone altogether. 

All that remained was a body too mangled to be recognized, though it had been assumed it was the boy’s father. That was three years ago, when he was only the age of thirteen and since then the young guy had been traveling around, unable to really keep in one place too long while the strange localized curse of his seemed to follow him around.  Time went on until he met his friend Silus who saved his life from certain death, time went on and on, he met more people, his mother got killed all of that fun stuff. He then got training with a vigilante named Humanity and then here he is.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)

Hydrokinesis: Ryan is capable of controlling water through the sheer force of his will, moving it as he would see fit. The things that he can do with water is potentially varied, but at the moment his skill with it is rather limited, considering that his knowledge of being a metahuman is only recent. So far he is capable of drawing liquid water from readily available sources, such as plants, pools of water, and even the air if the moisture if sufficient, as well as increasing the pressure of water and using it as a form of offense. Along with this he can create rather vague looking constructs of water, and even increase the surface tension of water to the point that he could walk along it.

Cryokinesis: Another of his abilities is creating, manipulating and controlling ice. This usually involves turning the water that he has under his control into ice, and then manipulating it from there, in the form of powerfully dense shards of ice, as well as weapons and even barriers to protect him. Along with this, he is capable of lowering the temperature of the area around him, allowing his icy constructs to remain instead of melting away as they normally would. Along with this, he can also rapidly lower the temperature of things, especially those he is touching. This allows him to cause metal to freeze and becoming brittle enough to shatter.

Ice body: Deluge's body in response to stress will coat itself in a dense layer of ice that will cushion his body, and cause a rapid freezing of anything around him. This can range from a simple frosting over the skin to a dense armor, though sometimes it does something to the water in his body and causes his entire body to become tough and yet extremely cold.

Hydroport: Part of his hydrokinesis, Ryan is capable of moving through a puddle of water and then appearing from another one within a 200 meter radius of the one that he had stepped through in the first place. To accommodate this process, his body will turn itself into water, allowing it to move through puddles that would otherwise be unable to support him.

Cryostep: Another ability of his is moving through ice, however unlike his Hydroport, Ryan must be moving through a shard of ice that could allow his form to move through it, and his exit point must be within 200 meters of his entrance point.

Water Body: Part of his hydrokinesis is the ability to turn his entire body into a sentient mass of water that acts much like his solid body would, yet it can move through places only a liquid could and things that would normally hurt a solid would have no effect upon him, though he cannot keep this form up forever.

Reformation: If he is injured to the point that he would die, Ryan’s entire body will freeze solid before shattering and instantaneously melting, forming a body of water that will attempt to find the nearest source of water, where it will reform his body by converting all of the water taken in to anything that was lost. He can still be killed during this process, though it would require destroying him even at the molecular level.

Clouds: Along with this, he is capable of effecting even the moisture within the air, it usually manifests in the form of clouds that sticks around his approximate area. Another thing that can effect this section of his hydrokinetic gift is his cryokinesis, which will occasionally cause the precipitation from these clouds to become cold, coming in the form of snow, hail or even sleet.

Soldiers of Winter:  Ryan is capable of imbuing constructs of ice or snow with wills of their own, allowing them to move without him needing to really do anything. The size of the constructs varies, and is speculated to have no limit so long as he has the sufficient amount of material available. They can range from simple small constructs to even larger ones, and the shape varies depending upon what he wants them to do. Additionally, Ryan is capable of extending his sensory through these creations, suggesting that perhaps his psyche is connected with them.

Combat Training: Through extensive training given within a space out of the bounds of time as we know it, Ryan has been able to train with the vigilante Humanity, greatly increasing his overall combat skill to a level that would take a year or two to reach normally.

Weaknesses
--
Electrical Weakness: His water body can be undone by electrical shocks, usually forcing him out of the form and knocking him unconscious.

Fire weakness: His Cryokinesis are less effective in extreme heat, and his ice body is easier hurt by flames.

Piercing Damage: His ice durability is easier to damage by piercing attacks than other means.

Self conscious: Ryan can be goaded into acting out by being insulted, such as being called stupid.

Dry Climates: If put in a location with little to no moisture, most of his powers would be unable to work.

Concentration: if he doesn't have a certain amount of concentration, Ryan's power may go out of control and even potentially harm himself.

Emotions: His powers can go out of control if he is emotionally compromised, likely causing damage to everyone around him, allies included.

Soldiers of Winter Weaknesses:

RP Mechanic(s):
This part of his hydrokinesis  is almost always on is one that makes him unable to get wet, water usually slipping down his body and clothing.

Along with his control over ice and frozen things, Ryan is capable of withstanding extreme cold, his body incapable of succumbing to hypothermia and things of that nature due to its natural affinity for the cold.

Physical Priority
1.Endurance
2.Agility
3.Reaction
4.Strength

"Conceptual credit given to B.C.Pax"

Last edited by Deluge on June 11th 2016, 12:43 am; edited 10 times in total
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Ryan lester [Deluge] Empty Re: Ryan lester [Deluge]

Post by Odien September 23rd 2014, 4:06 pm

Spidey

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 14th 2015, 10:50 pm

Unapproved for edits

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds January 14th 2015, 11:00 pm

Edits finished.

Fixed a few problems with wording, alignment from Chaotic Good to Neutral Good.

Moved a point from speed and abil to durability.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 14th 2015, 11:02 pm

Reapproved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien January 19th 2015, 8:08 pm

Unapproved for grid edits.

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds January 19th 2015, 8:11 pm

Added in purchased powerpoint
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien January 19th 2015, 8:12 pm

Reapproved and moved to approved heroes.

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 23rd 2015, 5:15 pm

Good to go! Approved and moved.

#Chellizard4prez2015

#economy

-My DeviantArt-
Ryan lester [Deluge] JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds April 29th 2015, 3:04 pm

Added in first character advancement
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 12th 2015, 12:50 am

Added in advancements, edited age to fit developments and altered personality slightly.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity August 12th 2015, 1:35 am

Left Shark! Approved until stated otherwise Left Shark!

Spoiler:

Ryan lester [Deluge] Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha December 13th 2016, 7:46 pm

Retired

Ryan lester [Deluge] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top