The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Tsxero, The God-Cell I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Tsxero, The God-Cell I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Tsxero, The God-Cell I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Tsxero, The God-Cell I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Tsxero, The God-Cell I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Tsxero, The God-Cell I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Tsxero, The God-Cell I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Tsxero, The God-Cell I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Tsxero, The God-Cell I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Tsxero, The God-Cell I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Tsxero, The God-Cell I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Tsxero, The God-Cell I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Tsxero, The God-Cell I_vote_lcapTsxero, The God-Cell I_voting_barTsxero, The God-Cell I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Tsxero, The God-Cell I_vote_lcapTsxero, The God-Cell I_voting_barTsxero, The God-Cell I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Tsxero, The God-Cell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tsxero, The God-Cell Empty Tsxero, The God-Cell

Post by The Doctor September 18th 2014, 4:46 pm

TSXERO
"Somewhere between War and Peace; Feral and Civil; between Love and Loss...There is choice. Choice in what we live for. What we fight for. What we die for.  I've made my choice....Have you?"

Basic Biography

Name Annunciation: Ts-(like from Tsunami) Xero-(like Zero)
Pseudo-name: Aramis Payne
Hero/Villain/Renegade Name:
Title: "The First" "The Alpha"
Alignment:Shifting (True Neutral)
Race: "Blessed/Cursed" One
God-Cell: Tsxeren Jadah
Hair: light brown/dirty blonde
Eyes: Black / deep blue
Height: 9'6"
Weight: 652 Lbs.
Blood type: ???

The Looks

Tsxero's "True" Form:
Tsxero's  Mecha-Suit:
Tsxero's "Human" Form:
Tsxero's "Human" Form:
Tsxero's "Human" Form:
Tsxero's "Human" Form:

The Legacy

Personality:
   Tsxero is a beast of nature and primal instinct. It's primal instinct tells it to hunt, to search for a mate, and to ultimately survive. While not having any form of "Higher cognitive thought" the creature, like all other creatures is capable of "Trial and error" in it's methods to adapt and survive. It has long since learned that darkness is it's ally and that in darkness it has an advantage that most "humans" do not.

Tsxero is capable of being "pacified" when in the presence of the tree in the center of his "home" called "The Dream". It is uncertain if it is an aroma, or if it is the sheer visual appeal but for whatever strange reason Tsxero will not INITIATE any form of violent or aggressive activity as long as this tree is within the region. It is when he is around this "Tree" that it proves to be a rather intelligent creature with an ever evolving personality.

Tsxero's feral temperament seems to be highly affected by music and ambiance of the nearby area. Tsxero, regardless of his form favors areas of water.

---------

Tsxero is, and has since proven to be highly intelligent, capable of targeting, focusing and otherwise defeating several heroes at once and then being able to defeat his own ally in a display of "wounded pride."  It has been seen that Tsxero, as a human figure, is gracious, though distrusting. He strives to be a person of virtue, though remains a king focused upon the salvation of his people...at any cost.

Tsxero in human persona is a generally laid back and spiteful person, unable to cope with the fact others see him as a mongrel and an attack dog with no higher intellect. He also has a deep hatred for those that presume that they are more intelligent than him, or are unwilling to educate him when asked. So naturally he hate(d) Lucius.

History:
*History from the point of Tsxero's people*

Tsxero is part of a "Race" of creatures that were actually abominable beings from the stars. True enough they are alien to this world, but they are all too familiar with humanity. Regardless, since Tsxero could remember his people had tried to emulate humanity, their innovations and their spirits. This was displeasing to the masters of their race. Humanity was as far behind as a caboose as far as the "interstellar races" believed. Humans were not things to aspire to, they were filthy disgusting creatures of internal conflict and indecisive nature. Tsxero's people had always watched though, emulated and tried to be more "Human" even adopting several of the religions into their own. Soon enough they could quite clearly see where the "confusion" and conflict within religion had been an issue. They then began to form their own little "hierarchy" system, one that was immediately crushed by the race that bred and owned Tsxero's race.

His people soon looked to the violence of the human race and understood that their violence was a misplaced one, one that was futile and pointless. Alas, that did not stop their emulation of all of their other qualities. Finally the "Master Race" the Promtherion's whom owned Tsxero's race began to crack down violently. It started with the murder of the "appointed leader" of the race, and then spread to the children of the creatures. The Promtherion's berated them and ultimately began a cleansing of the race they bred to be slaves. The curse of the Promtherion's genius was their excellence in creating Tsxero's people. Their creation superceeded expectations, evolved and hardened. The Promtherion's had created their own worst enemies. Tsxero's people were stronger, faster and more durable, and the skills of their combat and reflexes were on par with the finest trained Promtherian soldiers. The only strength the Promtherion people had were their weapons, and their sheer numbers. It was the numbers alone that kept things relatively "even". But as the "war" raged on, Tsxero's people began to worry, and they began to panic. The longer the war went on, the smarter and more well adjusted the Promtherion's were becoming. Soon their weapons would do more damage, and rather than taking four shots to kill them it would only take one. This was a war they were unable to win.

Resolving that the war was one they were unable to win, they decided to give way and surrender. Rather than murder their own creations, they decided to curse them with something far worse. They wanted to make their creations suffer for their insolence, they needed to pay for what they had done. So pay they would. All of Tsxero's race were put back in tubes, and genetic alterations had been made. The very coding of the individuals were rewritten, and while many of them died, a fraction of the race would survive. The survivors praised and thanked the Promtherion's who would soak up the praises with malice and dark intent. The Genetic splicing allowed Tsxero's race to emulate human appearances, though to Tsxero's people they believed they had been turned into humans. Just as they were led to believe. The Promtherion's then sent the last remaining members of this created race to Earth to live alongside humans, sending with them a small sprout of a tree that would grow and prosper on Earth's soil. Their instructions were clear, plant the tree in the center of the crash sight, and fill the area around it with dirt, smother the plant in rich soil and pay no heed to it.

They did as they were instructed, the tree had been planted and Tsxero's race lived there and prospered for years. Setting up their own "religion" which consisted of an existential creator whom rebuked idols of his image, following him was a well of the purest water and tributes to mother earth, and then there were a "lesser pantheon" attached to this religion as well, and to these individuals there were totems built to honor them and rituals of all sorts as the beings that helped all of their lives progress forward. Their "government" mirrored that of a "Theocratic Monarchy" where there was a divide in power between the head of the religion whose gender had to be female and the head of the "people" whom had to be a male. This was also a tad bit in attempts to partially emulate a representative republic as well. These people would prosper a new generation would be born into this world. The first born child of this generation was Tsxero, born to the head of religion and her mate. It was after this first generation that the people began to worry about the "overpopulation" of their small little valley named "The Dream". To this many of the people left and scattered across the world. But as they began to leave slowly but surly all contact was lost with them, as if they suddenly vanished. It took many, many years but by time Tsxero was 12 they began to learn of what happened to the missing members of their race, whom now called themselves "The Blessed Ones".

The Blessed ones whom had left "The Dream" had returned, in their old monstrous forms, mutilating and devouring anything and all things that looked human to them...even who was once their brothers and sisters. A small "civil war" of sorts broke out and Tsxero was kept beneath the ground for three years before returning to the surface and learning from his mother what had happened. Apparently this tree they were sent to this planet with is a tree that radiates a pheromone that relieves pain The Blessed Ones, and as it would turn out that when a Blessed One was in pain, it somehow transformed them, akin to a were-wolf to the full moon. They turned back into their previously monstrous forms and went on rampages. The only way to return to their "human" forms was to return to "The Dream" and await for a long time as the form slowly returned to them.

Tsxero lived out his life until he was 20 with his family within "The Dream", never leaving or seeking the outside world. It was most unfortunate when those who sought the outside world returned sick and dying. One such was Tsxero's own mother. Being a concerned son he took care of the High Priestess, even when she reverted to her monstrous form. Though one day while trying to polish her natural chitin armoring, she became volatile and bit Tsxero's arm infecting him with her particular disease. The Disease was quite painful, but fortunately for Tsxero the advances his race had made with medicines allowed them to save his life, though it never truly "corrected" the residual pain that Tsxero feels in his abdominal region...a pain only stopped when he is eating, or when he remains close to the tree in the center of his home, "The Dream". Tsxero survived while many of his people died or left, taking part of the tree with them to try and "colonize" the outside world, though there was no news if they were successful.

Tsxero now remains in "The Dream" with his little brothers and his clan, and a few cousins and friends as they begin the re-population of "The Dream" while Tsxero has headed out into the outside world to finally observe and understand the planet they have accidentally "invaded", and hopefully for one whom is potentially able to help him in his quest to "correct" his condition that leaves him in pain as long as he's outside The Dream... Thanks to the assistance of Samhain, Tsxero is now able to breathe Oxygen and is actually now in search of 11 other elect individuals that own a rare genetic condition called "The God-Cell".

Tsxero's activity has been monitored by none, however in his time on the planet Earth he has already saved it from an Insane Goddess with a vengeful attitude (by eating her), and was a key instrument in the mass damage done to Springfield. Tsxero himself took on the warrior known as Vanguard, mistaking him for a member of the "Master Race", then (while still wounded) managed to defeat the Knight Khellendros and his fifty foot mechanical dragon with technology beyond our time (Malystrix). He then turned and assaulted and defeated Lucius due to a damaged pride. Tsxero was also instrumental in the destruction of "The Ultra Gang"

The Powers

Super Strength: Tsxero is blessed with enough strength to lift enormous loads that many would deem impossible even with tremendous technology.  In God-Cell Tsxero is able to lift things that might even be deemed impossible to lift by a superhuman or another Were-Alien, being an asounding fourty times his baseline.

Super Speed: Tsxero is blessed with the ability to move at incredible speeds, breaking the sound barrier up to twelve times at his maximum. In his God-cell form his speed is amplified twenty times.

Super Endurance: Tsxero's people were born in space ships where gravity was greater than that of Earth's. That being said, generation after generation has brought them to be more dense on a molecular and subatomic level. Add this together with their natural chitin and fur insulated armor and you have a rarely tiring, very tough mama-jama that is immune to the majority of human weaponry who also wants to eat you and quite possibly use your children as armor.

Super Reflexes/Dexterity: Tsxero's race was bread to be war machines, terrible creatures of havoc and discord. As such they have superior senses and reaction times as attributed to their grand dexterity. In his God-cell, Tsxero's reflexes scale twenty times hisbase .

Tail, Claws and Fangs: Tsxero's claws, prehensile tail and fangs are natural weapons.

The God-Cell: A unique gift amongst certain members of "The Blessed Ones". This is essentially a Were-alien Super-Sayan mode that transforms Tsxero's body slightly. His chitin is now coated in priceless alien gemstones, his arms pulsate with energy and now his strength is extended into a form of tactile telekinesis, Mineral/gemstone manipulation and the ability to control his own EM spectrum. The Tactile TK allows him to lift large objects without breaking them as he tries to lift them, regardless of their awkward shape. (Changes Endurance to Physical Priority 2 and Reaction to 3 leaving Agility as 4) His power in this form is of an unknown variety and seems to hold many magical properties while not being of any magic known to man as of yet. These powers in this form, as such, are unable to be identified or replicated.  Advancement

T.A.L.K: (Telecommunication of Animals via Link of "Kil'Jaeda") - Loosely translating as "The roar of the Apex Predator". Tsxero is able to communicate with any species of animal from any planet or any dimension, sub-dimension, etc. Furthermore, Tsxero has the ability to "mind control" animals and command them as if he were their leader.  Advancement

G.E.N.E:  (Gemstone Emulation of Natural Environment) - The gems that cover the God-Cell Tsxero have the ability to catch and retain the imagery of the surrounding, allowing the gems to mimic the color, texture and even movements of the surrounding, rendering Tsxero near invisible to even the most perceptive people.  Advancement

G.E.M.I.N.I: (Gemstone Excretion Molded into Indestructible Natural Innovation) - Grants his gemstones energy regulative properties. Ultimately allowing him to withstand intense heats, friction or other things.  Advancement

V.I.T.A.L: (Vitality Inspired Through Astralessence Lipids) - Tsxero is able to regenerate cuts, wounds and punctures. HE's able to recover from poisons faster, and is able to regrow limbs after considerable time. Advancement

The Weaknesses

Were-Alien awareness: Tsxero is bright, but his intelligence is allocated differently. While he can tell you the basics of rocket science and robotics, he is unaware how a television works and has absolutely no idea what a car is. This leads to great curiosity and at times great pain. As a monster (in God-Cell) his intelligence is lowered to that of a semi-intellectual beast. Able to understand that darkness is it's friend. Not smart enough to avoid moderate traps and above.  Animalistic like thinking, less cognitive.

The need of the whole:  Tsxero will never make a decision that would endanger, disgrace or in anyway clash with the best interest of his people. This may not seem like much at the present time, but no matter how much he hates someone, or what someone has done to him in the past...if the person living is in the best interest of his people, the person lives.

Your soul is not a weapon: Tsxero's people believe that their soul physically manifests itself as the tail all Blessed Ones are born with.  As such you are not to use your tail as a means for offensive combat. Their tails, as such must also be guarded. They must protect their tails.

Sensory sensitivity: Tsxero has enhanced senses right? High pitched noises won't bother Tsxero, but low noises will disrupt his equilibrium, and overly bright light will cause him to suffer a headache, ultimately throwing off his concentration, causing vision distortions or sending him into a blind lapse.

Fire Aversion: When his God Cell isn't activated, he tends to avoid fire like the plague. Exposure for a few moments won't bother him and in his human form he is fine to be around it, however in his normal "Blessed one" form he is highly sensitive to burning. (Not Applicable in God-Cell) - Fire also lessens his regeneration.  Advancement

The Curse: Tsxero cannot always control when he transforms into his Blessed One form. He will be forced to transform to his blessed one form when he is exposed to pain over a duration, or when he is angered. Depending upon the type of transformation; Tsxero could have penalties. Anger causes severe lapses in judgment, removing all intellect beyond simply "Eat. Hunt. Sleep. Repeat" Much easier to be trapped, or lured.  Pain causes Tsxero to transform, given the structure of Tsxero's chitin structure, tensing his muscles to defend himself is too painful for him to do extensively. As such, he suffers more damages.

Negative stereotypes: In case you haven't noticed he looks like a Xenomorph. As such people generally react with a negative fashion towards him. People are always immediately running from him, trying to hit him with cars or trying to shoot him.

Bonds left broken... Tsxero's mate died in events long ago and he carries the guilt with him. He always wears a necklace with a locket attached to it, and he would rather die before anything happens to this locket. Anyone whom holds that locket, owns Tsxero. Without the locket Tsxero's power fades and he is unable to access his God-Cell form. Unknown effects happen if he's been separated from it for too long.

T.A.L.K Weaknesses: Requires permission on PC character and special NPC's. Can only be used in Were-Alien form. Requires animals to hear his roar

RP Mechanics

Painful Duality: Tsxero is one of the "Blessed/Cursed" Ones. These are beasts that were "granted" humanity by their masters. They adopted the name "Blessed/Cursed" because it is exactly that, both blessing and curse. It was a blessing because they got to become humans and they got to live in a beautiful world outside "The Dream". They were cursed however, because while they had the "glamor" of a human in times of severe pain or danger they were unable to hold their "glamor" and were forced to take on their true, bestial forms. Tsxero (unfortunately) has a disorder unique to his all but extinct people that keeps him in constant pain. The only relief for this pain is the Tree in the center of "The Dream". As long as he has a piece of the tree with him it will hold off his chronic pain and allow him to keep his "glamor". He still seeks for a correction to this disorder. When he is in his human form his stats are what would find in parentheses. This Duality is akin to the duality of a werewolf, though the transformation is triggered upon pain and anger rather than moonlight. He is not always able to control it.

The Bond: (Permission based for PC's) - Tsxero, as all cursed/blessed ones, is able to use his tail in order to dig into the nape of ones neck where he is able to interface with the other person's nervous system and "hack" into ones brain, using them and their collective knowledge as a google search engine. While doing this he is forced to feel everything that the person he is bonded to feels, and he is only able to bond to one person at a time. Bonding with someone also requires their permission.

Physical Priority

1 : Strength : 1
2 : Agility : 2
3 : Endurance : 3
4 : Reaction : 4

Advancements:

Last edited by A Corgi on June 19th 2015, 9:55 pm; edited 11 times in total
The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 162
Job : I'm a Doctor
Humor : "People remember me for being the creature with the child armor...I regret nothing."
Registration date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

Tsxero, The God-Cell Empty Re: Tsxero, The God-Cell

Post by Just Harbinger September 19th 2014, 3:58 pm

Tsxero, The God-Cell Tumblr_n5qv3ppm7h1s1q6noo1_500

Approved at this time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Just Harbinger

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 29
Humor : [05:53:18] Danger : Dadadadangerdyesonnace
Registration date : 2014-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei October 3rd 2014, 2:07 am

Moved for edits.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor October 3rd 2014, 2:13 am

Character changed due to the item rule edits.
Character completely revamped and overhauled.
Requires a full reapproval.

Tsxero, The God-Cell The_do10
The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Humor : "People remember me for being the creature with the child armor...I regret nothing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien October 13th 2014, 11:30 pm

This is not Zakaken. You do not deserve that gif.

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus February 23rd 2015, 4:33 pm

Unapproved for edits to the new System

Tsxero, The God-Cell Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha February 26th 2015, 2:03 am

Reapproved for new system

Tsxero, The God-Cell CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor June 19th 2015, 9:42 pm

Updated to add the approved advancements and weaknesses.

Tsxero, The God-Cell The_do10
The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top