The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Well that was rude! (mike) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Well that was rude! (mike) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Well that was rude! (mike) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Well that was rude! (mike) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Well that was rude! (mike) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Well that was rude! (mike) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Well that was rude! (mike) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Well that was rude! (mike) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Well that was rude! (mike) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Well that was rude! (mike) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Well that was rude! (mike) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Well that was rude! (mike) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Well that was rude! (mike)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well that was rude! (mike) Empty Well that was rude! (mike)

Post by Red September 13th 2014, 11:05 am

Lucius sat at the edge of a building admiring the view of the half destroyed city. the night air,  moon light shining on him,  it brought back memories of his childhood. This city used to be his playground, him and his friends used to pretend they were doing  bank heists in the abandon building he was sitting on. But reminiscing about his childhood wasn't the reason he was out so late, no, he had other business. This building had been taken over by a group of thugs, Lucius would not have cared if they did, but they had something he wanted. He had his eye on a piece of alien tech on display at the newly rebuilt astrology museum, but before he could make his move, it got robbed by these idiots. Trucks full of artifacts and equipment pulled up to the buildings loading dock, and a lone goon loaded it into the building . Lucius dropped down on to the fire escape below him, then climbed down until he got to ground level. He walked toward the loading docks and got the attention of the man "Hello, could you be so kind as to let me have a small artifact from your collection?" said Lucius, "And why should i do that"  responded the man. " Well, if you do i wont have to resort to violence" said Lucius.

The goon looked at him like he was crazy "Go ahead freak, cuz i ain't giving you anything" said the man, " Vary well then" said Lucius as he shot a ball of energy at him. as soon as it hit him, the man screamed in pain and dropped to his knees, then slowly fell to the ground completely. Lucius stepped up on to the dock and stepped over the man, who was probably died, "you should have given it to me" lucius said as he walked into the building.

What he found inside was a stockpile of goods and 3 men standing near it talking "that was so easy, the cops are so occupied with those metas that they don't even notice us" said one of them. "Yes, but what do you think the metas are doing?" lucius said, walking out from behind a shelf. The men grabbed for there guns "its one of them!" a man shouted, with a move of his hand lucius sent a wave of crimson energy at them, knocking them to the ground and burning there flesh. They yelled in pain but it soon faded and they were died. He grabbed his device, looked at it for awhile and then put it in his belt compartment. He walked outside saying to himself "mission accomplished" and chuckling a bit.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Well that was rude! (mike) Empty Re: Well that was rude! (mike)

Post by Alpha September 14th 2014, 12:37 pm

New York City, once a great monolith of a city and now a shell of its former glory. Yet like all great monuments of human achievement it was being restored, as humanity always found it proper to restore its monuments to their glory, even if its former glory would be nearly impossible to achieve once again. It was this city that Alpha found himself, for the moment letting the identity of Travis Masters to give way to his true persona, the peak of human evolution given physical form and yet he was seeking even greater heights of this evolution. He was not to be stopped, nothing could stop his goals and woe be to anything that tried. Standing on a balcony of the hotel suite set up for him, Travis hooked an index finger in the collar of his shirt, adjusting it some as a stray gust of wind would blow across his cheeks.

Looking out from this height, he could not see the ruin from his own personal slice of rejuvenated New York, but he would make it a personal mission to visit the more destroyed sections, especially the place where the ship had crashed into the city. Sadly Travis would not be able to get a hand upon whatever technology that Doctor Necrodium held there, but something told him that he could find such things if he looked hard enough. While he would have brought Beta along on this little excursion, something told him he would have been otherwise indisposed with a certain individual, not that he would mind it. He would allow his younger sibling a time of fun, until he realized the pointlessness of it of course, or Travis had to dissolve this “marriage” personally.

Granted that was just him delving into territories the male was unable to understand. His life had consisted of sterility, neatness, and order above all else, chaos like romance and love held no place within that order. He would not have such things ruining the perfect order built within his asylum, all who threatened it would face a fate perhaps worse than death. Still, now he was personally following a shipment, one containing both interesting artifacts as well as technologies he would have found interesting. While it would technologies spread amongst useless goods, it was enough that the Alpha would have to take personal interest within it, and then move out to see what exactly they held.

So to that end he would personally go out and investigate, mostly because his siblings were out doing more important things and he could allow himself this one exertion. If it proved more trouble than it was worth, he would move out as quickly as he was there, no harm done and all of that. So to that end he would descend from his high postion, feeling the wind blowing across his face and mussing up his hair ever so slightly. A mask was held within his right hand, one that he would use to avoid the whole people seeing his face thing. The less people that knew he was the enigmatic Alpha the better. Placing the mask on his face he would begin to move silently among the streets, letting EVE map out the destination in his mind and taking out the real guess work, and soon enough he would find himself at the meeting place, to see a crimson flash of light after a small shout.

Ascending to a higher floor, he would peer through a window and simply watch, seeing the humans fall and then die. A small smirk would play behind the mask as he considered the whole thing. He then would watch the male walk out, levitating down to the floor, hovering above the ground before landing softly against it, walking along and looking over the slightly charred bodies of the human and then beginning the search through the goods.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Well that was rude! (mike) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Red September 14th 2014, 4:46 pm

As lucius left, he realized there could be other useful items peppered though the rest of the junk. Turning around, he made his way to the back of  the truck and then stepped inside. He looked through the junk, finding nothing but old paintings and miniature dioramas from the museum, he decided to return to the stockpile inside. He stepped out of the truck and on to the loading dock, then walked into the building though the bay door.  

He walked though the warehouse and into the main area where the stockpile was. What he found was unexpected, a man with a mask on who was clearly not another one of the robbers, looking through the items. "Did i miss one" lucius said in a smug tone, "Or are you from another group of thieves?" said lucius "Ether way that stuff is mine, so i suggest you leave before you suffer the same fate as these men" lucius said noding toward the dead men on the floor.

Last edited by Red Tide on September 14th 2014, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 14th 2014, 9:38 pm

Travis lifted something from the small amount that remained, which took the form of a small metal sphere with a few blinking green lights that radiated from it. A small light would shine out from his left eyes pocket, scanning over it and documenting everything about it that was of interest, unknown metal composing it and the energy powering it was equally unknown, yet something about it was rather mundane if one did not have EVE to look over it. All of the information would be transmitted to the archive that was his mind, and allowing him to understand everything that was being told to him, save for the strange energy signature that the lesser man would call magical. Either way he found something useful, and that alone made this venture not a waste of time, so he would deposit it within his pocket and prepare to leave, until a voice caught his attention.

It was familiar and he could at once place it to the one that had killed all of the humans here only moments ago, letting out a low chuckle as he considered making a flashy escape, but decided against it. Pivoting upon his heels, he would turn to look to the male with brow raised behind the mask, and a low amused hum flowing from between his lips. ”You act as if you would have a chance in that endeavor. I would suggest you stop throwing around idle threats, before someone is forced to humble you metahuman.” Travis noted without a hint of condescension.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Red September 14th 2014, 11:07 pm

ThIs guy was almost as arrogent as he was. Lucius chuckled under his breath, and with his mask it made almost no sound at all. "You must be powerful, to threaten someone who just killed four men on a whim" said lucius "If you are a metahuman then Id rather not fight, every drop of our blood is precious" said Lucius. He walked toward the man a few steps, making them about 8 feet apart. "Who are you, and what interests you here" Lucius asked in a threatening tone. "And drop my tech please, if it's another piece to what I have I'd rather not have to hunt you down for it" Lucius said looking at the sphere in the man's hand.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 14th 2014, 11:42 pm

Travis would wait for the male to do something, perhaps make some manner of threat or maybe just let it go, though likely it would be the second. No one liked condescension, and maybe he would actually get to test out his powers a little, give them a flex. Perhaps if this metahuman was good enough, he would even allow him to live, or he would bring him back as a test subject. ”A metahuman I am not, as one would not call a man an ape.” Travis would note, wondering if the male would get the jab at the metahuman race. Not that he cared either way, looking down to the sphere of metal with a smirk and then back up to the male, not making any moves, but preparing nonetheless for that strange red energy. ”However I am going to take this piece of technology, it would likely better serve me than you.” Travis added with a shrug.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red September 15th 2014, 12:52 am

Anger shot though Lucius as the man compared his people to apes. This man was impossibly smug and irritating, maybe that was his power. "You will regret insulting my people" Lucius said with anger. "If you won't hand over the artifact then you will die!" Lucius yelled. He unleashed a huge wave of energy at the man, then began charging a orb of energy between his hands. After a few seconds he threw it toward the man and it exploded with a massive pulse. He then began blasting beams of pure energy at his target.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 15th 2014, 1:13 am

Travis could see the attack coming as the male unleashed it, yet all he could do was chuckle at how quaint the male truly was. So the ape when insulted would result to violence like the animal they were, and he would gladly retaliate. With a thought he would let his telekinesis go into place, causing the air before him to ripple into the form of a shield and seemingly take the hit, splitting the wave in two as it would part around him. It was within this moment when the burning red energy was flowing around him that he would make his next move. It was wonderful how his mind could multitask situations such as this, letting his reach stretch back and move the large vehicle that had carried everything that he was aiming to steal, personally cursing the male for forcing him to do this and with a thought it would sail through the air, landing before him to form a barrier. While it was likely not going to take the attacks very well, it would offer him a few seconds as his attention would shoot to the ceiling, and with a motion of the hand, part of the ceiling would tear from the rest and fall down upon the male.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red September 15th 2014, 2:00 am

The man seemed to shield himself from Lucius's attacks, redirecting his energy to the sides. But he was sure he would break if he applyed more pressure. Before he could however, the truck from outside came crashing through the baydoor and warehouse. It landed inbetween him and the man, there was no doubt about it now, he was dealing with a telekInetic. The ceiling began to creak, and a piece of it was coming straight at him. He immediately turned his attention to the weaponIzed piece of ceiling and blasted a large beam of energy at it, reduceing it to rubble with only very small pieces hitting him. He turned to the truck and blasted it out of the way, then sent a pulse of energy at the man. He then resumed is constent beam bombardment.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 15th 2014, 2:22 am

”EVE, begin nanite revitalization protocol.” Travis muttered as he could feel the energy from his nanomites pulse through and purge any fatigue toxins that would have formed. He was more than aware that his telekinesis being sued would make him tired, but then again he had different ways to deal with something like that, including EVE and features built into her. While the male was busy dealing with the bit if ceiling, Travis would motion with his hands and draw in the walls, ripping them from their places and pulling them towards the male with the intention of pressing him into a cocoon of sorts. Still his foe had enough time to release a blast at him, and so Travis would unleash a burst of telekinetic energy that would serve as a means to slow it down, and then he would push himself out of the way with his own energy while letting the bits of wall close in on him.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red September 15th 2014, 3:03 am

Lucius managed to get a blast at the man before the walls started coming at him, but his enemy pushed himself out of the way. Lucius was tired, he only had a bit of energy in his reserves left, and the walls were closing in. He mustered all his energy, when the walls got close he unleashed all he had into a pulse wave all around him. It destroyed the walls but he was exhausted, he dropped to his knees. He hoped the pulse stunned his foe long enough for him to regain at least enough energy to escape. He didn't want to run, but he may have to. He should not have tired himself with petty anger, he should have paced himself. All this ran through his head as he managed to gain enough energy to stand, and hopefully fight.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 15th 2014, 7:06 am

The walls would fall to the ground in small bits as its being destroyed would release large clouds of dust into the air, leaving Travis with a small cloud but not blind, as his irises would begin to glow softly, allowing him to see beyond the thing and see the heat signature of the male that he was fighting. He was on his knees, and all it would take was one more movement to bring this entire place down upon him, and end this entire charade that was a fight. A low chuckle would radiate from Travis as he took a few steps forward. ”You have an impressive power metahuman, that much I will give you.” With a motion of his hand the dust thrown up would sweep away as if a large invisible hand had pushed it away, the young masked male still keeping his distance.

”It would be a shame to kill you, as I’m sure you would prefer not to die.” Travis noted without even dropping his guard, yet one could not tell by his stance. ”I also hate wasting potential, so what is your name? What do you go by?” Travis was still playing around with the idea of killing the male.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red September 15th 2014, 7:53 am

When the dust settled lucius saw his enemy walking toward him, then the man asked what his name was. Lucius was thankful to be alive, the man for some reason didn't strike him down. Lucius stood up as he began to answer the mans question "my name is lucius, but my alias is Red Tide" lucius said. "Indeed you are powerful as i expected"  lucius said looking at the damage done to the old building. The man didn't seem to want to kill him anymore so lucius took a more normal posture, but didn't let his guard down. "You say your not meta, but that looked pretty metahuman to me." said lucius. What are you then?, magic?,alien?, what?" lucius said quizzically. "what are you here for, and why do you talk to me like i'm a lesser being, like a human." asked lucius. "you know my name, so whats yours, what do they call you?"

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 15th 2014, 11:50 am

Travis could not help but chuckle, the man’s notion that he was metahuman by definition was correct, but then again he was not of the race that he so readily identified as. To do so would defeat the purpose of his creation, to create something that was beyond both human and metahuman, he would not be undersold as that. It was not disdain for metahumans that drew that response, it was simply pride in what he was and his “perfection”. ”It’s rare I get that question, what I am.” Travis stated looking to the metahuman with hands that slipped into his pockets, and he would consider how to word his answer. ”I’m the latest step in evolution, my powers aren’t something gifted to me by a gene and my genetic make-up is entirely different than a humans.” Travis would state rather simply as if he were expecting the male to understand the connotation of what he said.

”I’m not magic, nor am I alien, I’m just something new.” It would have been amusing if he were an alien, but then again that would have suggested he was not of this world. Still, he did not see humanity as entirely worthless and metahumans had their place in the grand scale of things. All things had their use if one thought hard on it, and he had put a lot of thought into it. He would 86 evolution once again, and allow the lesser to survive within his utopia, as the benevolent ruler. ”I don’t believe you to be lesser, I will not however be ordered around, I imagine you don’t enjoy that any more than I do.” If they were anywhere alike, he knew that was true enough, not that he cared the answer.

”But I must be boring you. What you really want is a name, and I will give you something atleast. They call me Alpha, first of my kind, the first of perfection, and I suppose the one that will soon offer that perfection to everyone.” He stated with a shrug considering the male and any response given.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red September 15th 2014, 5:20 pm

Lucius didn't understand why the man wanted to separate himself from metas, but he wasn't going to ask about it anymore. "No, being told what to do is probably the thing i hate most in this world, other then humans" said lucius. "Alpha huh, the name fits the personality." lucius said while walking toward the man to give him something. "You won our little fight, so heres what i think is the other piece to that sphere you have." lucius removed the small object from his belt compartment and offered it to the man. It was shaped like a usb stick, but was composed of a metal not found on earth and had a much different type of plug. "perhaps our goals can aline in the future." lucius said as he took a few steps away from the man. "I find it hard to believe you can gain control over humans and metas on your own, your going to need some help" lucius said as if offering his services " but i will not be treated as if i were  inferior to you" said lucius with a stern voice.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top