The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Razor I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Razor I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Razor I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Razor I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Razor I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Razor I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Razor I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Razor I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Razor I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Razor I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Razor I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Razor I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Razor I_vote_lcapRazor I_voting_barRazor I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Razor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Razor Empty Razor

Post by Raze September 13th 2014, 3:30 am

Renegade Name: Razor
Alignment: CN
Race: German
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 165
Blood type: B positive

The Looks

Pic:

Personality: Boris is a very smart man, always correcting others if they are wrong. Growing up in Germany in ww2 with his Nazi father has made him ruthless and cold, only caring about people that have similar affiliations, this makes him extremely loyal to his "brothers". He now has no regard for humans, only other metas. Living as long as he has made him a master of combat and various other arts, he knows 8 languages and is one hell of a cook.  His favorite dessert is a strudel. Boris is always looking for knowledge and ways to improve himself.  

History:
Berlin Germany 1940. Boris Goldstein a man born in to wealth, forced by his father to join the Nazi party, rather then do actual fighting in the war he became a nuclear physicist.

He never liked his job, but approval from his father is all he wanted. Soon the Nazis found some type of electrical field generator far more advanced them anything humans could have created at the time,

they asked Boris to do tests on the strange device. Three years passed and he had an idea of what it could do, it generates a
series of electrical pulses that can destroy almost anything.

The Nazis are trying to copy it, Boris thought they should destroy it, and so did the other scientists that he worked with.

A man named Nikolai came to the lab and said he was sent by Hitler, and that they want Boris to try to weaponize it. Boris was against it, but he cant do anything about it.

A week later they took it to there nuclear test site in Frankfurt, after numerous tests he
heard Nikolai talking about testing it on humans.

Ten minutes Intel testing on subject 1 commences said over the loud speakers in the facility.

Nikolai asked Boris if it was ready, "yes" Boris said "very good, lets begin" said Nikolai.

"activation ready" said a voice over the speakers, "heres the switch pull it when your ready" said Boris. Nikolai pulled it, Nothing happened, "Boris, go find out whats wrong" said Nikolai "yes sir" said Boris.

As he approached the device, he saw that the receiver was disconnected. He reconnected the receiver and stepped back "all done" said Boris, "ok its ready" he said over the radio, "good" said Nikolai.

As he was walking back to the bunker he heard a sound like nails on a chalk board, and then a explosion, all he saw was blue and then nothing, complete darkness.

Then a small light appeared before him, as he followed it, it grew bigger and bigger, Boris collapsed .

Next thing he knew he was in the army's ER, a doctor and nurses carried him on a stretcher, "sedate him" said the doctor, one of the nurses sedated him and he blacked out.

He woke up in a room covered in plastic, he was in some sort of bubble and wrapped in bandages. A doctor came in and appeared to be in shock,

"how are you alive?" said the doctor, "what do you mean?" said Boris, "you flat lined, you should be dead" said the doctor. "dead? oh my god what happened!" said Boris

"there was a incident, and you were exposed to high levels of radiation" said the doctor. Boris found that he no longer aged as quickly, as well as manipulate and create all forms of electricity.

After the war Boris moved to the US and lived 75 years in relative peace, showing only minimal signs of age. The us government began cracking down on on metas during the purge, Boris fled north to Canada, where he could prepare to strike and get revenge for his fellow superhumans.

The Powers

Electricity Manipulation:(8 ABL) Boris can manipulate and create electricity, using it for offense and defense in various  ways, the electricity that he creates is purple in color.

Decreased Aging:  Boris barley ages because of the energy in his body.

Limited Flight:(1 FLT) Boris can use electrical currents to achieve a levitation of sorts, also to dash himself into the air and glide short distances.

Enhanced Durability:(8DUR) Boris is extremely hard to harm even by super humans due to the energy in his system.

Grid
Intelligence: 4
Strength: 4
Speed: 2
Durability: 8
Ability: 8
Fighting Skills: 3
Flight: 1
Wealth: 1

Last edited by Razor on October 4th 2014, 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Raze
Raze

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-09-12

Back to top Go down

Razor Empty Re: Razor

Post by Draiken September 13th 2014, 10:26 am

Looks all good to me! Approved.
Draiken
Draiken

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2014-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 4th 2014, 1:19 am

Unapproved for edits.

Be sure to explain exactly what you're editing in a post after you've finished making the edits.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Razor JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raze October 4th 2014, 4:34 am

Added a pic, and had my bro help with my grid. Moved 2 from int and 2 from fs to dur.
Raze
Raze

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 4th 2014, 4:41 am

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Razor JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top