The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Gridshock I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Gridshock I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Gridshock I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Gridshock I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Gridshock I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Gridshock I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Gridshock I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Gridshock I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Gridshock I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Gridshock I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Gridshock I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Gridshock I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Gridshock

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gridshock Empty Gridshock

Post by Assailant September 7th 2014, 1:21 pm

GRIDSHOCK
Hey, wanna know how much electricity it takes to vaporise someone, give you a clue ... I can store it in my pinkie

Basic Biography

Villain Name: Gridshock
Title: The most conductive meta-human in existance
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Race: Meta-Human
Hair: very short brown hair
Eyes: a deep blood red colour
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 160
Blood type: O-

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: An abrasive individual who will kill you just to watch the sparks fly, he also does things like sleep around and constantly sap electricity from objects, he's evil but he's also sensetive, as in he will commit to mercy if it's required or he feels like he should protect something, but not many things matter to him.

He has a deep wanting to get more power, and he believes that the best way to do this is to hit power stations and absorb them completely, if that means absorbing the electricity of a nuclear reactor he will want to do it anyways, the other thing he seems to do is want to meet the botanical marvel that is thistle, since he likes bad girls the most, and although he may get shut down in the process he'd still like to meet her regardless.

History:
Born to an electricians worker, but always a dreamer, he envied superheroes and collected comic books as a kid, an eventually started playing superhero, until one day when he attempted to save a cat from an electrical pylon, he fell, landed on the exposed wires and electricity surged through his body, but he didn't die, oh no. He got energised, he absorbed all the electricity from the power line and while his flesh began to burn his electricity rectified the damage simultaniously.

He began to realise the problem being a hero and a meta-human, people wanted to prod and poke him and one day someone took him being a freak too far and stabbed him, that's when he learned that normal humans are pigs, scared of their betters, he fried the man until his eye balls melted and left, absorbing his bio-electricity as he died. He left and saw on a tv a beautiful woman who could be the eve to his imagined Eden of metahumans

The Powers

Power 1: 8 electrokinesis, he has the ability to control electricity, channel it and discharge it, he has a multitude of ways to do this and all of them can be lethal, the other thing he can do it charge himself and deliver electricity in melee combat too, while being immune to high falls and other things he deliberately subjects himself to by inducing static electricity fields around himself, allowing him to absorb the impact even of jumping from the Chrysler building, since the static field is put under so much pressure when he lands he can disperse it violently, generating a shockwave of electricity that is lethal to human beings, he can also fire off bolts of electricity as expected.
(This char is very simelar to cole Macgrath and his powers mimic this quite well)

Power 2: 6 Self Healing, when near an object that uses electricity, he can absorb the electrical energy from that point, this heals his wounds and empowers him slightly as absorbing the electricity gives him more juice, even though he can fire off bolts with no bonus electricity due to his own massive bioelectric signal he is much more inclined to use extra electricity.

Power 3:

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence: 2
Occult:
Strength: 3
Speed: 3
Durability: 4
Ability: 8,6
Fighting Skills: 4
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:0
Wealth: 1

Last edited by Assailant on September 7th 2014, 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Assailant
Assailant

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Gridshock Empty Re: Gridshock

Post by Jason Masters September 7th 2014, 3:33 pm

This character will never receive approval, because of the blasphemous personality.  No one even remotely likes that thorny bitch.

Also, you have 32 points spent.
Jason Masters
Jason Masters

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2014-08-09

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum