The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna] I_vote_lcapI am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna] I_voting_barI am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna] Empty I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna]

Post by Alpha September 1st 2014, 7:10 pm

Travis examined a small folder, listing the multiple siblings that had been born within the last year, names being listed down in small print and showing the vast amount of them that had been born. Production had seemed to increase upon Travis taking control of the project and that was something that he could be proud of, a small smile forming upon his lips as he tapped an index finger against the desk. Some of them had caught his interest, and those were the ones that had become the most important twenty seven. While he would have enjoyed being able to personally train the youngest, it was usually left up to thirteen of the twenty seven, and Omega the second oldest was usually the most active. To that end he could tell that he was liked, yet in the end they all held a certain respect for Travis. So long as they held respect for their Alpha, did as asked, they would find that he was a very giving individual.

Travis did not care for things like love, so he did not care if they hated him, so long as they respected him and when the time came did as was ordered. Travis was dressed in all white, from white jeans, to a white shirt and a white jacket over that, the only really spot of color being the inside of his hood which was a dark red. Today was what one would call a sort of test day, when all of the newest siblings would be tested in their capabilities, and to gauge how powerful they were, mostly for Travis to monitor the progress of the project overall. The latest batch was around twenty in all, and they were created through slightly new methods, metahuman DNA synthesized from samples and used within that as well. So far evertything seemed to be going well, but that would have to be decided for himself. Standing to his feet, Travis stretched and yawned softly, remembering that he had been pushing away sleep for a small while.

However Omega had drawn his attention to an individual in particular, a female of the youngest generation who had seemed to be warping reality itself. That alone was enough to catch Travis’ interest as no one so far had been able to perform such a feat, so he would want to learn personally how she was capable of doing things like that. If the manipulation of reality could be achieved, he wondered how long before such a thing could be harnessed for his own uses, something that would allow him to make modifications to the project that he would have otherwise found impossible. The least of the twenty seven had already seemingly brought the female to a private room and all he would have to do was meet her there, which was what he was on his way to do, with Gamma in tow. They would leave the room into halls as sterile and white as his office, walking down them until they reached a door that slid open.

Omega Was sitting there, along with the female that he had been informed of. She was around the same age as all of the latest generation were, a generation that Jason the current Beta had been born of. Fifteen physically and bearing all physical traits that came with being a sibling as well. Travis would wave Gamma away, but allow Omega to stay, sitting down and looking over the two with curious eyes for a moment, yet his face was like a blank slate. ”So you must be Milla, I’ve heard interesting things about you.” he would start off, intertwining his fingers, and letting his mind consider Omega, who was sitting there and humming to himself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna] Empty Re: I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna]

Post by Zodiac September 1st 2014, 9:25 pm

She was rather nervous about all of this. She was of the latest generation to be sure, but in all  honesty she wasn't even sure as to why she was given a new room. She didn't exactly want to move rooms but she wasn't going to argue with Omega, what he suggested is what she immediately took for her pest possible scenerio. Omega was her only real comfort in this, this place was strange... even if it was her home. She didn't have much concept of everywhere else, but what she had seen of the museum and the buildings all around the outside world... it fascinated her. It was more relatable in a way, though she also found some comfort in the steril white walls. The problem was her meeting Alpha, she had no idea at all what he was going to be like. Omega constantly tried to get her to sit, but it was no use, she was too restless and she had no idea why. What was wrong with her? "Milla there's nothing wrong with you. It's called being nervous. You're about to meet Alpha, and you're unsure. The primary inspiration fo fear is the unknown, or "not knowing" something." Omega said. Milla stopped and looked to him with a smile and forced exhale.

"I know WHY I'm nervous...that doesn't help me be less nervous though." Milla said with a little smile. Omega rolled his eyes at her, she was obviously just psyching herself out. "Milla. SIT." Omega said, firm enough for her to know that it was now a rather "earnest request" that wouldn't remain a request much longer. She sat down in her chair and tried to calm herself. She found herself rather angry by her thoughts. She was so...conflicted. She wanted to make a good impression, but she found herself considering her surroundings. She recalled everything in her surroundings and in an instant she had formulated an escape. She ran through a mental accounting of who she knew and what she knows, and then...she forced her mind to shut down. Did all of the others think like she did? Were they so quick to compensate? So quick to formulate and process information? Milla sighed and calmed herself. These are my older siblings, they aren't the enemy. She assured herself. Omega had likely been watching her carefully. She was so oblivious, yet so learned when they went to the museum, but AFTER the events...she changed. She had grown cunning, but to the pointof paranoia. The only person she DIDN'T think about how she could overcome (if they proved hostile) was Omega. Her tactics were brutally effective in theory as well. One conversation with one boy, changed her entire personality, thought Omega recognized that this was probably fleeting. Near-Death and scary experiences tend to temporarily alter the psyche.

A man entered and with the wave of a hand he dismissed a woman who was trailing behind him. She rather wanted Omega to remain, him leaving would have made for a terrible first impression. The male spoke and said something about her being Milla that he had heard so many interesting things about. She had to cut her mind off again, he wasn't the enemy...he wasn't the enemy. It took her the thought three times before she could even begin to formulate a response. "Y-yes sir." She said, standing up and trying to be respectful. Though as she tried...she failed in the regards a small stutter as she began to ease into the situation. Seeing the person brought great relief, a face with a name at last.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna] Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna] Empty Re: I am the Alpha and the Omega [Millennianna]

Post by Alpha September 1st 2014, 9:44 pm

Travis could tell simply from the small amount of stuttering that the female was nervous about meeting him, and posture only added to that theory as a whole. His mind would trail off on another process, mostly as to why she would be nervous and it was of course the encounter that Omega had regaled him with when speaking about this female. Something had happened on a trip to the outer world, and it seemed to have affected her, though as to how badly it had he would have to surmise now. The Alpha would remain calm, cool, collected and poised while considering the female that stood before him, amused by the manners that she seemed to show. Atleast Omega had taught her manners, as Travis did not enjoy dealing with willful behavior, especially when it came to disrespecting him. With hands now once again intertwined behind his back, he would look to Omega, not dismissing him by any means but just considering him.

”Take a seat,I’ve heard interesting things about you from Omega, though I assure you it’s nothing bad.” he would start off wondering if that would destroy any tension within the air, as he could not have her being nervous and accidentally setting off that little gift of hers. If it was truly reality manipulation, he could not have her ripping holes and tears within reality, as that would only give him more trouble than he would have ever wanted. ”Mostly this is in regards to an ability that you have manifested as of late, at a museum in Chicago if my information is correct. However before we get to that, are you feeling thirsty? If so I could have something to drink fetched for you.” he was mostly setting the stage, adding comfort to the situation and letting EVE send out a mental signal, mostly because he had found himself slightly parched.

He would pause, letting her answer the question while at the same time computing something, more than thankful for a mind that could process multiple things at once. A report from Delta about the latest generation which was in the incubation phases, and then the ones that were beginning to be grown now. It seemed as if production itself was beginning to only increase in number and soon enough they would not have room within the lab, would have to build another one and another to house all of the ones that were being born. ”For now I’m curious what you know of your ability, what you think of it, before I give my own hypothesis on what it is.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac September 2nd 2014, 12:04 am

"No sir, thank you." She said when she was asked about the drink, and honestly she was sure she didn't want to drink anything she didn't fetch herself and take out of the bottle herself. This paranoia was strenious on her, though she found herself feeling far more secure this way. The appeal of paranoia was great right now, though she was rather calmed by the generous offer, but she was still vigilent...a healthy habit in opposition to paranoia. She had taken her seat as she was kindly asked to, she was asked to do something and so she did it, practicle enough for a member of her family. To this Milla found herself comfortable and things were finally on a vigilant, but even keel...her mind even stopped analyzing him and formulating defenses...thankfully. She was also glad to see Omega still here, because that made this a hell of a lot more bearable. Milla actually managed to smile a little before looking about and taking everything in just a little bit more, but her attention would snap back to the Alpha when he spoke.

"I really don't know anything about it sir." She admitted, though it was with a certain shame within it. Those who knew nothing about the power they have have no business commanding it. That was a quote in the history books she read for fun...whihc reminded her of being a nerd. She shrugged at Travis with an apologetic look on her face. She was actually eager to hear what his hypothosis was. Anything he had was better than what she was operating off of, which was the simple concept of "I think therefore it is" and crap happens. She didn't even know what to think about the strange energy that just made those things go away either. They were there and then...they weren't. Just gone out of the blue like that. Milla found herself wishing she could have been of more help in that regard, but she knew nothing. That was the price of being oh so new to the world however. She looked to Omega as if expecting him to have something to chime in, but he wasn't there for that little event where she pulled that stunt. She say patiently and attentively as she expected Travis to continue on.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 3rd 2014, 1:24 am

The female declined the drink offered to her and that did not bother Travis In the least. If she were not thirsty then he would not really be out anything, and he was more interested in learning about how her power worked, as he only had a little information from Omega. She however knew nothing about her power, which mean that he would have to go off of half assed assumptions and a hypothesis that was likely wrong. Omega had seen the female both become something else, and then create life, something that one would consider the domain of a god, or rather what the lesser would call a god. Yet Travis saw it more of reality manipulation, thus he wanted to figure out how this worked, and part of him wanted to harness it. He hummed softly to himself, resting his chin on the backs of his hands while considering how he would phrase the hypothesis.

”From the information I’ve gathered from Omega, it appears as he had phrased it “reality warping”. If there is any truth in that I am unaware of, but if that is the case, you have a rather dangerous ability. Travis noted rather plainly, looking into her eyes for a moment with a small smirk. ”That or you have the capability to wrap the world around you in a certain way, but as of the prerequisites I can’t begin to really understand yet..” Travis explained leaning back within his chair and looking to the female. ”So either way you have something very potent.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac September 3rd 2014, 3:23 am

Okay so she had reality warping? That was something new she hadn't thought of, but why on Earth would she have that? It's not like she was any different from the others of her generation...that she knew of. But ultimately she wouldn't argue on something she didn't know the beginnings of, so as far as she knew she was warping reality. She almost wondered if it WERE true, if it were what were her limitations? Were there any? Her mind was racing, and what Murder said to her was echoing in her head. She dismissed any notions that she was different. She was just like her siblings, nothing more and far less than the others as well. She wasn't even enough to have been considered in the top twenty six, let alone powerful enough to be that the pale male said she was. She refused to believe it for a moment, and so she shut it from her mind.

"I...I'm not sure either sir. I'm sorry." She felt as if she had let them down by not even knowing her own gift. She knew almost how paramount her information could have been especially for something like warping reality. This was all anyone's best guess though, but as far as she knew there was never a time when Alpha was wrong, and more personally she'd never known Omega to be wrong either. So them calling it this "reality warping" was obviously what was reality warping, or as close to it as anyone had known thus far. She began to contemplate the consequences of her actions, wondering and waiting to see what else Travis may have to add to the theory, or if he had any requests of her. What if they wanted to run tests? She internally cringed at the thought as she awaited the Alpha's continuation.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 4th 2014, 8:42 am

To have a person that knew nothing about their power made this difficult for Travis, but he would have to work with little to no information, perhaps maybe he could learn more even. ”You have no need to apologize.” Travis noted with a wave of his hand, looking to Omega and then the female. ”This just means we will have to do a few tests to understand the nature of your power.” Not invasive tests of course, as that was not something that even Travis would force upon his siblings. All it would require now was him considering how he would test the female, and typically that would come down to first having him see her use this mysterious power. Letting a low hum slip through his lips, his foot tapped against the floor for a moment.

”These tests however we can do whenever you have time. I wouldn’t want to inconvenience you.” How he sounded was legitimate, and sincere.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac September 4th 2014, 4:36 pm

"Oh-well. I'm not really uhm. Doing anything...ever really. I just sit down and keep to my books and study." She said, truthfully. At least she didn't need to worry about being a nerd or anything in comparison to her siblings, though she still was worried that she would be physically sub-par in examination. She could keep going longer than any human, she had reflexes and fighting skills beyond the level of a martial arts master. But her strength was only her own body weight, and she wasn't exactly fast. Though her own inadequate feelings on her physical stature...she was still able to lift her own bodyweight...a little more sometimes. She was able to react better than most, and she was durable than most others, all others if you discount meta-humans.

"I can do the tests at your discretion." She said with a nod, trying to be brave even when she was not. She was still very young and all she knew were the primal human aspects of a child. Curiosity and fear reigned supreme within her little complex of her brain. "These tests...are they going to...you know...cut me open?" Milla asked with a slight look of concern as she made a snipping motion with her fingers. She wasn't sure of it but she thought she saw Omega smile and lean his head back as if he found it amusing.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 6th 2014, 6:57 pm

Travis couldn’t help but chuckle some when the female asked if he would cut her open, luckily however he would not need to go that far. ”No, we aren’t going to cut you open. I have methods of testing that we can do that….are far less invasive and require a lot less of the cutting open route.” Besides reguardless of who they were, he preferred to leap to such extremes when it came to a “sibling” as they had begun to call themselves and considering the genetics they would have not been wrong. ”Anyway I was thinking more hands on tests. Since you have the time I think we can get to them now.” he amended looking to Omega for a moment before returning his attention to Milla.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac September 10th 2014, 10:45 pm

So less invasive tests. What the hell did they want from her? Travis motioned to Omega and yet they did nothing further, almost as if they were just expecting her to know what to do. She looked between the two as if questioning them, but before anyone could really answer her Omega stood up and grunted as he walked out of the room, leaving them for a moment. Milla was calm, but she couldn't help but wonder why it was that Travis, or rather "Alpha" wasn't doing anything and expecting her to know. She immediately began to wonder if she were "in the wrong" so to speak but the more she thought of it the more she realized that she could not be the one who was "wrong" here in being ignorant. She was never informed, though she found herself oh so curious, and she wanted to bite her tongue... alas she was a young and curious woman.

"So... I'm sorry if I'm overly curious but...what exactly will these tests show you?" She asked, Omega reappearing with a "cap" or rather it was a thin high-tech metallic cap with sensors upon it, and Omega tapped her on the head, Milla seeming to know exactly what to do as Omega fastened it and turned the helmet on and began punching buttons on a small computerized tablet. "Oh wow...it looked so heavy..." He said whimsically with an almost child-like surprise as she moved her head about with relative ease.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 13th 2014, 9:01 am

She wanted to know what these tests would show her, and he would have no problem explaining to the female exactly what they would show them. Omega would do as he usually did, which was be useful and bring to her the equipment that would scan her brain waves while she flexed those powers of hers. All powers that involved manipulating or warping something had to have something to do with the brain, and so he would see what happened when this supposed reality warping happened. ”These tests will show me more about your power, about how it activates, what part of your brain does what during use and just how it functions. Understanding is rather important.” Travis would note with a smirk, looking to Omega and then back to Milla with a single raised brow.

Even would tap into the frequency of the helmet, letting all reading flow through the small chip that housed the AI and letting it project the images within his own mind. Regular brain activity, or one would expect of a sibling, so it was higher than the average person. That much he could be sure of, even if she was not physically on par with the male members of their species. Still, she was superior to humanity and in that respect that alone afforded some respect, and Travis was always known for courtesy to those he thought deserved it. Resting his chin on his right palm, Travis paused for a moment and hummed. ”Now Milla, use that ability of yours.” His attention wandered for a moment, before returning to her once again.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac September 18th 2014, 8:54 pm

It wasn't exactly that simple really, there was a LOT that went in to the creation of a human being. She had a lot of things to do. One of the first things to work with was were they male or female? What else would she implant into them? She looked to Travis with a sweet smile trying to convince herself that this was a man of reason, and if she wasn't given enough to work with he would likely accommodate her as best as he could. Though Milla wasn't one to be snarky or a malicious person, she also knew that if the male didn't help her...she really couldn't help him...so he was sort of trapped in helping her. "Well...you see it's not that simple. I need to know who I'm creating. Male or female? Hair colors and eye colors? Body proportions help too. Muscle tone? Oh and what do they like? I need to create a personality for them as well. Everything... can you... help me? Once I know what to make I can... Well... never mind, just give me a moment I suppose. I can try it myself." She was a little flustered, but she didn't want to seem incompetent, but on her own it was hard to make one person, let alone another. She semi-anticipated Travis on requesting something himself, she desperately hoped so. This wasn't a combat situation... this was much different.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 19th 2014, 3:07 pm

Travis arched an eyebrow, feeling for a moment as if the female were playing around with him and if that were the case, then he wouldn’t have it. If he had remembered correctly, he only asked her to use her ability, the creation of humans having nothing to do with the use of it, unless that were the only way she could use it in this situation. If that were the case then she may have revealed more than intended with just those few words, or maybe nothing was revealed, he would have to continue research to actually learn more of this power before he went about making assumptions. So all he would do was interlace his fingers and considered the female as he would think up the description of a human being that would work perfectly, a personality that would be interesting without having too much depth.

”How silly of me.”Travis chuckled, not letting the cordial tone slip from his lips despite the small amount of annoyance otherwise coursing through him. ”I want a male of exactly 6’1, dark brown eyes, medium blonde, sunkissed skin, a small amount of stubble along his jawline. Built, but not grossly so, so I suppose just toned, a proportionate body weight to someone of his height and as for personality I would prefer a brash one with a soft gooey center.” he found himself saying the last part without a hint of sarcasm, even though it was meant to be there. ”Is that enough information?”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac September 20th 2014, 6:29 am

Milla knew that he never said anything about creating a human, and from the arch of the eyebrow and sheer intuition she figured she had "inconvenienced" him in some way. Truth being she only asked about it because she wanted to show him everything she could do. To this she found herself rather inconvenienced herself and contemplated not showing he power at all. Why would she go above and beyond if she were going to be treated like a pest? That was getting ahead of herself however, she wasn't treated like that, yet anyway. She never interacted with him before. Maybe he was always like this. Perhaps if she explained? "I-I only asked because I want to show everything I can do. If it's reality warping then the readings and measurements of the ability would vary on what I was warping...I just wanted to give you as much data to work with as possible." She said, feeling a little let down. The explanation wouldn't really matter though. The "soft gooey center" that he said almost seemed taunting or sarcastic. Not in tone really, but in description. She was half-tempted to make the man a living cookie just because of that description. She wouldn't though, she didn't have any sort of attitude really...yet.

Milla held out her hands and closed her eyes. A subtle, barely visible contortion of reality bubbled, a thin and very skeletal outlining, and it began to spread everywhere. To the most keen of the eyes they could see it as the contorted area of vision seemed to "peel" off and float away and reveal something else, something actually existing. It was clearly there, but yet it was not able to be interacted with as the skeletal structure seemed to peel away the vision and reality around it and it gave birth to the creations of Millennianna's design. A swarm of rats scurried across the floor and swarmed around her, almost as if defending her...or watching out for her. Next was a snake of a variety of beautiful colors, a large ass black bear, a black widow that manifested in front of Travis on a thread of spider-silk, a flood of butterflies began to cycle around and a FaeFlora began to bloom, their spores releasing an illusion of a utopia in the area around. Finally The human was constructed. He was exactly 6'1", he was a perfect description of what Travis had asked for, but there was in fact a small catch to it. The man had no memories, he had no desires or drive for life, so he just looked about, confused and bewildered as he looked to Milla, seeming to recognize her immediately as he stepped towards her. Milla clutched her head a she nose began to bleed.

"Millennianna." he said, he had a slight accent, one not found on this planet anywhere. Milla looked to him confused as she wiped her nose. She was unsure what kind of data they would find from these, but she hoped it was worth it. Creating this much at once was tasking on her physical form. If they were monitoring brain-waves then it was not bound to yield any information other than typical thoughts, so it would appear not to be reality warping, but total and utter manipulation over reality itself. If they were observing for energies flowing through her body than they would find very little, unless they were somehow already attuned to Fae sensing technologies. If they were then there was still a cause for great alarm, as this was an energy that was foreign to this very place. It was an anomaly to be certain, though there was SOMETHING that would be detected... almost certainly. After accessing this "power" or ability of hers, her mental capacity seemed to increase ever so subtly. Using this power was showing VISIBLE improvement with every time she used it, the power itself was being exercised and growing at a fast rate.

If the area were scanned then it would prove that this "human" she created was indeed a sentient, living individual though it's brain capacity was that of an average human it wasn't bad at all. The human functioned like a regular human, if not a bit more effective than regular humans. It could obviously bench it's own body weight, if not a multiple more, it moved with a greater than average haste, though the durability of this human remained unable to be determined at this moment in time. The rat swarm seemed ever vigilant and with the proper scanning it would reveal that these were not ordinary rats, their teeth and stomach lining were beyond the norm, and the lining and acid in their stomachs could ingest almost any known substance, from metals to radioactive waste. The butterflies were entrancing and beautiful, though their energies seemed to phase in and out, as if they were here, but not really able to be touched or interacted with. The perplexing nature of it all was the fact that not only was Milla able to actually harness the ability of apparent creationism, but that her creations were all in some way superior to typical creation. Her snake rendered into literal invisibility as it slithered silently and wrapped itself around her created human and seemed to watch his back. The Black Bear seemed to watch Omega as if trying to understand him, his purpose though the bear made no outwardly aggressive movements. The Black Widow itself seemed to display a typical toxin, though it's web was unusually strong, and the spider itself seemed to have superior blood. The Flora would reveal nothing more than hallucinogenic spores and a rare "trait" base that allowed the flower the ability to be more durable than any ordinary flower by several times over, the flower having the durability superior to even that of a normal human being. Her creations thus far were impressive. Despite Milla apparently not having any form of "energy" of her own she seemed to have a powerful gift at her command at a simple thought, and all that she created was unique and extraordinary. There was a bountiful amount of data to be collected, and possible even more if Milla were to have practice with this "gift".

The Human seemed to press it's thumb under her jaw, right where the "^ notch" was on the opposite side of the bleeding nostril and soon the bleeding would cease. Yet another observation to be made, the human had good anatomical knowledge as well as medicinal knowledge. It's personality and stability could be called into question though as it opted to not say much...and it called her by a rather strange name as well...

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 21st 2014, 5:13 pm

Travis nodded, taking her rationale in and tempering perhaps his own desire to see true reality warping in action. His reaction was of course not unexpected, as he was dealing with the possibility that he could have created someone that could warp the very fabric of reality and if that were the case, then he was even closer to that perfection he sought. Whether by creating a race that could make reality as they desired or even just using the talents of this female to speed up the evolutionary process that his precious siblings were heading along, even if that meant making himself obsolete in the process. Sometimes evolution had its dead ends, and when the time came to accept his role as one, he would do so proudly, with perhaps the knowledge that he had otherwise improve a stagnant species such as humanity. However now he would watch the female put her ability into action, and perhaps warp reality as he had been promised, while of course the equipment would do its job and EVE would do a scan of her own, to see what the special little AI could get on this power.

If nothing on earth could explain how this power worked, then he hoped a hyper intelligent AI from the deepest reaches of space would have some idea on what was happening. Millas eyes would begin to glow, and energy readings would already begin to appear, though as to what this energy was he could not quite tell. The display flashing through his mind via EVE would show that nothing had changed within her mind, nothing at all. It were as if she were going about her normal day really, yet here she was creating life out of nothing. Travis blinked a couple of times to make sure that he was seeing it correctly, and when the scene did not change he was more than certain now that he was seeing it. This female that he knew almost nothing about apart from her being perhaps some of the youngest of the siblings was performing something that outstripped even him as far as capabilities went, and all he could feel was a certain interest.

Something like this had been produced from his labs, it was perhaps too perfect for him. Still, he would not rub his hands together villainously just yet, not until he was sure the full span of her powers, and all of its applications. Understanding of it was important, otherwise he would have himself overestimating someones powers and leaving himself with a problem rather than a wonderful next step in evolution. However his attention did turn upon the bleeding nose, a small amount of blood trickling from her nose and perhaps revealing that she was straining herself with this display of power, meaning that there was some limit to her power, or how much she could do before causing harm to herself. All of that information was locked away within his mind, along with something else that would prove interesting to discuss another time, or rather he would have to get that much out of Milla.

A name that he was unfamiliar with, and one that he had not heard being placed to the female ever, which meant that either there were secrets being kept from him or it was the strangest nickname. EVE however would quickly interrupt him with a reading that showed that Milla radiated an energy that was not known, even to it and that meant that….he was dealing with something completely unknown. Typically this would excite some, and others would find themselves in awe, or fearful, but Travis was among the first. He could feel a small amount of excitement stir within him at the thought of having found some manner of new element, and one that could bend reality around it was something else too. If he were alone, Travis might have even allowed himself a chuckle, but considering the company he would keep the steely exterior. The human would seem to tend to the female, stopping the nosebleed with a rather impressive display of medical knowledge, all in all she had created what one would call a small brigade, enough to perhaps give him trouble of they played their cards right.

Yet one thingt hat EVE’s scanners did notice was that he power was only growing, which meant that eventually she would only grow more powerful. If that were the case, then he would have to find a way to harness this. Turning to the created human, Travis would consider him critically, and frown softly as he remembered the strange accent used when saying the even stranger name. ”Millenianna, what does that mean?” Travis would ask with a raised brow and what one would call a quizzical expression.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top