The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
William Easton (Done) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
William Easton (Done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
William Easton (Done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
William Easton (Done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
William Easton (Done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
William Easton (Done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
William Easton (Done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
William Easton (Done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
William Easton (Done) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
William Easton (Done) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
William Easton (Done) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
William Easton (Done) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
William Easton (Done) I_vote_lcapWilliam Easton (Done) I_voting_barWilliam Easton (Done) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

William Easton (Done)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

William Easton (Done) Empty William Easton (Done)

Post by William Easton August 23rd 2014, 11:38 pm

William Easton
"If I'm not fast enough for you. Then nobody is."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Nitros
Title: "The human bullet" "The man who swallowed lightning"
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Blond hair
Eyes:Dark brown eyes
Height: 5' 10"
Weight:162 lbs.
Blood type: A

The Looks

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: William has an overall comical personality. He kids around a lot, and barely takes anything seriously. Very immature and makes mostly bad puns from time to time. Can be found very annoying and aggravating. However, William is very kind and tries to make friends whenever he can. While it may not look like it, Easton can get serious when absolutely necessary. He is good-tempered and it takes a great deal of effort to make him mad, but when he is, stay out of the way.

History:

Will's early childhood was good one for the most part. It has had it's ups and downs but for the most part it's been good. He made friends easily, and has been bullied for being a bit shorter than the other students. Has never really excelled in physical fitness, but makes up for it in smarts. Has always been interested in astronomy. For Christmas he received  his very own telescope. Easton would look into it every night, gazing at the stars. It was after he turned 18 that things got interesting.

It was a very clear night, a couple days after his 18th birthday. He was looking into his telescope when he saw something strange. It was like a shooting star, but it wasn't. It seemed to be getting closer. At first he thought it was the lens or the angle he was in, but when he looked up from the telescope he saw it with his own eyes: A giant, lightning bolt. It was impossible, there were no clouds and the weather was right when it said it was going to be a sunny day with clear skies. It headed straight towards him. His mouth fell open as the bolt from space hit his position, causing an explosion, which woke many residents of the neighborhood and many had witnessed it for themselves.

William woke up three days later. He had no injuries, just a bit of fatigue and a bit shaky. His father had spoken to him to find out how he was doing and that's when his hair mysteriously was drawn up toward the ceiling as if from static electricity. Later during the week, he was doing his regular fitness when he suddenly felt like he could go much faster, he did, reaching speeds over 800 mph. He also began to realize that he  would short out electronic devices or when he held a dead phone it said it was charging. HE soon realized he had the gift of electrogenesis and super speed. He began practicing his powers and using them for good. At the age of 19 he got an apartment close to his college. Easton then hatched the idea of becoming...a hero.

William did some shopping to make his blue and green costume. He named himself Nitros and started catching criminals and bringing them to justice. Easton still practiced and soon at age 21 he was able to run 995 mph. At age 24, he left college after obtaining his bachelor's degree so he could pursue a life of heroism.

The Powers

Power 1: Electrogenesis: Also gaining the gift of electricity, He is able to generate electricity, and is capable of shorting out machines. He can create lots of streams of electricity from his hands in a straight line. He'll also be able to have a lightning trail when he runs.

Power 2: Super Speed: Thanks to the lightning bolt, William is able to reach his speed limit of 995 mph, enabling him to run on water for about two miles and breaking the sound barrier. His main goal is to reach 1000 mph somewhere in his lifetime.

Power 3: Endurance: Will has gained a high level of endurance. It's very difficult to damage him by standard means. He is capable of enduring blows that would severely injure or kill a normal human being.

Power 4: N/A

Grid
Intelligence: 4
Occult:0
Strength:3
Speed: 8
Durability: 6
Ability: 5
Fighting Skills: 4
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:0
Wealth:1

William Easton
William Easton

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-08-22

Back to top Go down

William Easton (Done) Empty Re: William Easton (Done)

Post by Odien August 25th 2014, 9:28 pm

Approved, Mr. Cyborg Lizard.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top