The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEscape the Fate (Sean) - Page 2 I_voting_barEscape the Fate (Sean) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Escape the Fate (Sean)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape the Fate (Sean)

Post by Silus August 27th 2014, 1:21 am

"I gotta go Hellshrike. If anything bad happens I'm sorr-uh..." Shael was interrupted as he let out a little gasp He looked down to see the runic markings on his arms disappearing and he looked down to his hands. Red... He fell forward, landing on the alter. Doctor Alai didn't even detect the penetration within the ice-dome. Mostly because it didn't happen. He looked to find Ouroboros standing there, Godsbane through Shael's back and out his stomach. "I said...NNNNOOOOO" He said before twisting the sword and proceeded to rip it out, the jagged edges snagging flesh and sinew, shredding and leaving a ten-inch exit wound. Shael keeled over and was left to rest as blood exited his body in an oozing fashion. Dr.Alai want to fire off his mechanical blast at Ouroboros, but Ouro simply caught it with the Hydraskin glove and chuckled as he forced his own energy to dominate it. He then threw the energy past Alai, the energy hitting the crystalline ice-dome and augmenting the intensity, firing it off in a 100 degree cone and obliterating anything and all things incoming. Silus caught the incoming blast and did a backflip, as he did he positioned his sword down as he was about to land, feet on the T of the hilt and then leaping into another backflip from there. The energy blade was shattered, Ultima energy was scattered everywhere as the blast quickly passed. As he was arching back, times seemed to slow. Concentrating he was able to take the shattered sword fragments and charge them with his manipulation, and sent dozens of little shards out at the young Titan....the trick? he made weak little copies with his manipulation (lv 3 damage) and sent them all out to cover under the others. He anticipated an Ice Barrier...and oh how he hoped the male would do that.

Ouroboros phased out through the dome and cracked his neck as he cleared his throat and send a powerful blast at the umbrakinetic. His intent wasn't to kill, but damage, yes. Then he looked to the other three Titan councilors. "Oh please... MAKE.MY.DAY." He said in regards to the other three councilors that might be joining the Frey. Speaking of the fray, it would seem as though there was another to enter... this one was a Pakistani man, one with nether oozing out of him. He was in a wheelchair, bad news for him it would seem. Ha Crip it's a Christel! Jordan laughed, Naadir looked to him and rolled his eyes. "Fucking Titans." Naadir said as he held out his hand. "Potatoman, gimmeh mah lamp!" He barked. To this Matt had no hesitation as he held out his hand and a bright and beautiful fire left straight to Naadir and began to burn him. Naadir looked up and laughed, an ominous chuckle as he stood form his wheelchair, the flame danced around him as he stepped forward and vanished, reappearing between Michael and Sheiara before she could turn around. He brought up the Pale torch and as she turned to strike at him eh brought the gun up and it spun on his finger as he deflected the blade down to the ground, sticking it there. Naadir's sunglasses slid down his nose and his eyes had a pale glow to them.

"'Sup mommy dearest? Hey I just wanted to say Thanks for giving birth to me, and I'd really appreciate it if you'd stay the hell outa my way. Matricide ain't beneath me. I'm a Pakistani Titan...I'm a natural born terrorist." Naadir said with the click of a tongue and stepping away and vanishing as crows before reappearing by the Titan who was fighting Yamm and little Shael. "What's big, sexy and LOOOVES Death?" He asked the other Titan, placing hand on his shoulder's and putting his head next to the Titans. He floated up as he seemed to neglect gravity and grab the back of the Titan's head as he floated upside down and pressed his lips to the Titan's forehead with a loud exaggerated noise. He let go and chuckled "An I.E.D!" He called out there was a beeping on the Titan' Male's shoulders as heavily rigged and highly intricate bomb...if this went off on him this would HURT. The man would likely be able to get it off, but as the explosion happened Naadir disappeared and reappeared one last time, this time it was right in front of Thanatos. He pulled hid glasses down again as if inspecting the Male and eyed him up, measuring him. Naadir opened up his arms and smiled.

"Da Abyss! What's happening my nigga!?" Naadir asked as if he were seeing an old friend. Oh how this was turning out. Matt was still shocked by what had happened. There was a new Titan and now there was a new resident troll. THIS WOULD NOT STAND! TROLLFEST MODE ACTIVATE! That aside it was now up to Dr. Alai to tend to Shael's wounds while the others fended for themselves.

The Surgery was good, but complications were many. There were things that he was unequipped to deal with. The Necrotic energies of Nether had really taken a toll on his body, but he would be fine, as long as Zell were able to keep calm. The temperature rose as needles rose up under the table and pierced through the small spaces between the spine. The first order of business was fortifying the spine and the tissues. That would go fine and the needles would retract. Blood spilling out in beads. Next his arms were pulled out as if he were standing as a T, and then metal sleeves were slid over his arms, the metal clasping down on the arms, turning them a bright red color from lack of bloodflow. Then Zell injected the shoulder blades, knives moving through tissue. Finally the next area...the Achilles tendon. What appeared to be a huge pair of scissors slowly dug through the fleck and clipped the tendon, the entire thing bleeding profusely. Finally he had the machines impale the calves and he activated it. Seans arms fell off...the bloodflow gone too long, and the arms were removed. But soon, they began to regrow. The Achilles tendon was first, then the arms, and soon enough old scars on Sean began to vanish, save for ones he were perhaps fond of. The Xenogens were now in his system. He had been bled out and prepped so that as his blood reproduced itself the Xenogens that were tied to his DNA attacked and learned, replicated...and then...they conquered.

Sean's heartbeat returned as his arms perfectly reformed, more muscular, his twitch fibers amplified and his skin altered a shade darker and his eyes now had a faint glow, one that would pierce any darkness. The Xenogens were accommodating subconscious desires and preforming nay modifications to prepare him and keep him healthy. Sean did it. He survived...

Not even Death could defeat him now. Zell laughed and smiled as he ran his hands through his hair, his eyed watering as he laughed. He had done it... his life's work was a success and Sean was saved because of it. Zell left the chamber and went out to the lad and leaned back on the wall as he cried, sliding down it and hugging his knees with a smile on his face. He did it, everything he's ever worked for...he did it... Sean did it.

Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 27th 2014, 2:10 am

The young titan tries to follow everything, sword shattering into shards and then the shards finding themselves being manipulated by the male that he was fighting, proving that he was atleast capable. Sliding back upon the small water wall that he was manipulating, he allowed the water to move with a thought and then let it form a sphere, then forming a jagged sphere of the nether ice. This sphere would take the shards, small cracks forming along the exterior, and with a thought the entire thing would break apart into smaller pieces as he directed them towards the ethereal that had launched them at him, and with a thought he sent them out at him at an immense speed.

Meanwhile the umbrakinetic would erect a barrier of shadows that would take the ultima blast, swirling and increasing in density enough that it would mostly be destroyed, but enough that it would keep them from being damaged. The torn and frayed threads of shadow would begin to move, as if they were alive while forming around the titan that had formed from his thoughts, rising high into the air as they began to mix and mold. Forming into what appeared to be some sort of monstrous form, large teeth and empty sockets that appeared as if they would hold eyes. It was then that the other three would begin to join the fray, though that was not likely to happen anytime soon as they were busy with the other. As the thing would open its mouth widely, and condense shadows into its mouth, and then unleash what appeared to be a burst of shadows at Ouroboros.

Michael could feel the blood that was bleeding out of his side, and the dark poison that was beginning to course around the area by which he was cut, breathing beginning to grow labored as he held the demon blade still within his hand, a strange titan seeming to appear in the middle of the battle and speaking to the female of all people, referring to her as his mother. ”Well the prodigal son returns.  Though killing my child isn’t beneath me either.” She noted before turning her attention back to Michael as he turned, slicing through one of the titans that were filling the battle field, feeling the power flow through his blade and all damage done being undone. ”Well come on little guy, show me some of that power of yours.” She would taunt, before darting forward, pressing the flat of her foot against the flat of the blade that he was wielding, nearly forcing it out of his hand and then striking him in the face.

Michael found himself being rocketed away from the contact point and rolling along the ground, deflecting the blade that nearly took off her head as the heat would begin to wash over her cheek. She would twirl, using the heel of her foot as a pivoting point and slam it into Fera, sending her flying as well with a small gout of blood from her mouth. ”Its as if you just don’t learn.” She muttered raising one blade and catching a strike from Michael, though that threw off her footing and caused her to twist her foot, enough that she fell back and found the burning blade raking across her midrift, which drew a pained roar from Sheiara as blood would spurt from the bubbling and blistering flesh. However she had managed to avoid any fatal damage, stepping back with blades still held within his hand.

The speedy titan however had found himself with something on his back, in the form of a bomb, and from what he knew bombs were not good. Without even needing to think, he would yank the bomb from his back and with a mechanical throw it would begin to sail through the air with a single throw. With an annoyed growl he would look to the dragon and then the shapeshifter, shaking his head and then running fingers through his hair as if to balance himself out some. ”Okay, that distraction aside. I think we have ourselves a fight, right?” He asked with a smirk, taking a stance and preparing for anything they would throw at him. ”I’ll let you guys make a move first.” He noted with an almost cordial tone, Shael pausing and cocking his head to the side curiously as he rubbed his stomach softly.

”Seriously, no one I kill ever seems to stay dead.” Thanatos noted with a roll of his eyes. ”So Prometheus, come back for a second helping of ass whooping? Because sadly I have a prior engagement, but we could like do this later?”Thanatos noted looking to Sheiara and rolling his eyes, his right seeming to glow as the flesh about her damaged flesh would knit, closing and the burnt flesh returning to normal.  
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 27th 2014, 6:36 pm

Silus was not the only capible youngster, but the truth of the matter was that this was nothing new for him. Unfortunately for this Hydro-Cryokinetic Silus knew exactly what he was dealing with. He remembered Deluge, and he remembered whole-heartedly wishing he could have a power as cool as that. Water and ice was a dangerous combination, and there were few people cooler than Deluge. Pun not intended but horrifically accurate. As having those wishes there were in fact daydreaming sessions and heavy thought put in to Silus about WHAT he would do with such powers, and to this extentthere were hundreds if not more possibilities and tactics Silus had thought of. To this end he was certain he had the advantage. The battle wouldn't likely be easy. He almost still wished he were Blackened, he would have killed then. Literally, about half Thanatos' council would probably be dead by now. But he wasn't a Blackened anymore now was he? A pity, he wanted to crush this annoying little chumps head in. Especially when he tried to shatter the sphere apart and send them towards Silus. Silus chuckeld because while the sphere took the shard, Silus never let them out of his control. He shattered the barrier and Silus shard pressed forward persistantly right at the male. Meanwhile he utilized a little of his skill to cause a spiral vortex of ultima in an instant, timing it as he believed it to be perfect. Perhaps it was perfect, perhaps not. All he knew was that three shards pierced throught he ultima-gale that threw others aside and stopped them. Silus looked to his chest as a shard stuck. Silus scoffed as he reached up and pulled the shard out of the ultima armor, the necrotic effect taking in as the armor began to eat away. This was going to be an exhausting battle to say the least.

Ouroboros scoffed as the shadow blast was headed his was and he let the blast go through him, coporilizing as he squinted down at the male. He wasn't even sweating yet and these fools continued to prattle on as if they had a chance. Ouroboros did enjoy the entrance of the Pakistanit who demanded his lamp of the potato-god. He was amusing to say the least, and to that he was in a better position to survive than most, and it was oh so beautiful the way he threatened his own mother like that. Ouroboros hummed as he considered the other three Titans. They didn't look like more than eh could handle, but there was no way in hell he was going to be the RPG hero here. He wasn't going to let this little rag-tag group of fuck-ups fight the big bad while he held off half-baked lakceys of a derranged yet lovable abyssal figure. Ouroboros wouldn't be their villain. Not today.... but he sure as fuck wasn't going to be their hero. He unleashed another blast of Ultima at the Umbrakinetic and watched him, he stepped forward and reappeared behind the umbra kinetic and unleased another strike, but this time it was different. The Ultima was three times as strong, and he doubted that anyone..even Thanatos in his current state could defend against it. Ouroboros smirked as he used Kushala-Tatsu and managed to control both the blades, merging them into the primary and creating a devistating blow.

Matt was all to happy to oblige as he charged out at the man, his fighting skill was equal with the male titan's but his armor was fortified, the only true thing that Yam didn't have was sufficient damage that he could deal...yet. His intention was making a frontal assault with the soul-claws before keeping himself close. When the titan male least expected it, Yamm was going to devour him, he could go for some Titan right about now, and Sean wasn't here to make the obvious suggestion, so Yamm would have to settle. Yamm's telepathy reached out to Shael and while the previous thoughts probably would hasve confused Shael, Matt directly made note of the current tactic. Gotta keep him close. Turn into a snake and bind him or we need to find a way to keep him still...this is going to be a long fight. Matt warned Shael, hoping he was truly ready for it....

"I remember when I loved you. Idolized you. You were THE MAN! I even devised an ingenious way to feed you from more places than you've ever been fed from. Everywhere in the universe, everywhere in everything beyond feeding you all at once. But you ridiculed me. You laughed at me...all the Titans did. But when I was right...there was an omnipresent end of Mockery. Thanatos was wrong...Prometheus was right. Then, and EVEN then I said "No, don't look to me as the strongest" and they still did. So what happened? The lapdogs came after me. Then I put them down, no problems. My loyalty to you was repaid by a firing squad, what's up with that? Then YOU come and underhandedly beat me. You remember what I was called? "The Great Opponent" was the name. I always preferred "Satan" though....reminds me of that white fatass who breaks into peoples houses." Naadir smiled as he stood before Thanatos with a smile, he removed the glasses and sighed, tucking them into a pocked inside his jacket. "But hey. Lucky for me you aren't really Death, or I wouldn't have been able to slip past huh? Anyway I wanted to go back to the good old days when it was just me...in the abyss, reading and developing ways to make you stronger. Then I remembered that the most crucial time to any young-entity born into the world...was right after birth. So I came..." Naadir said as he reached into his jacket and pulled out a small little book that was tabled "one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish." by Dr.Seuss then he looked to Thanatos with a smile. Then he gasped and rolled his eyes as if his face were saying he had forgotten something. "Silly Naadir. I forgot. How could I read without my hand-dandy, trusty widdle night-light!" He said with a chuckle as the Pale Flame manifested. The flame itself was horrendous to all Titan's who did not believe as Prometheus believed, and thus many if not all were kept back as the flame manifested as a lantern and was set at Naadir's feet. A Throne of pure nether manifested behind him as he swung a leg up and crossed over as he held the book out like he was reading to a class of toddlers. The annoyance and the potential pain that the Abyss must have felt right now was perhaps substantial...but to Prometheus, inconsequential as he cleared his throat and smiled as he looked to Thanatos.

"One fish, Two fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish...by Doctor Seuss. Now remember...that wasn't his real name. Because Dr.Seuss was a pedophile and didn't want people to catch on to his children's book scandals."Prometheus said with a smile as he returned to the book. Mocking the entity which ruined his very existence so long ago.

It was an intense surgery. The guy had his blod mostly drained his heart stopped and then his arms removed. Now it was a matter of waiting for the Xenogens to send the alert. As if script, the blue light clicked on and Zell pressed it. The energy filled through Sean and blased him, the power of cold-fusion paled in comparison to the phsyical force that was chruning in this pod. The chamber began to twist and turn, and the lights created such a vacuum and a quiet whirring noise that Zell could do nothing more than pray that it would be done in time... because time was something they didn't have.

RANDOM TIMES SKIPS ARE  TOTALLY LAME
....but we're doing one anyway...

Zell waited all night for Sean to wake up, but he hadn't yet seen Sean. It was to be expected though, nothing could take surgery like that and be expected to wake up eight hours later. At 5am Zell sat against the wll oncemore and began to drift off to sleep, until the lights began to turn on and in walked a white wolf that illuminated a varriety of colors as it charged Zell. Pressing it's paws up on his shoulders the wolf whined, tail waggng back and forth as it assaulted Zell's face with it's tongue. Zell laughed ans rubbed Yancey on the back of the neck before pleading for rest. Yancey complied and moved away as he heard Zell close his eyes and wish him goodnight. Yancey morphed into his human form and looked around at the exosuits. He marveled at the fact that this used to be Zell's life. He was lucky. Yanced saw Zell stirring as Yancey peered through the rectangular glass case at an unfinished exo-suit. Zell looked like he was having another nightmare. Yancey looked down and noted that he was unclothed, and he didn't want to be that was if he went to try and wake Zell. Yancey smirked as he looked to a strange looking exosuit, and the idea came to mind.  This was a unite looking exosuit...since it literally looked just like a suit. it looked like a long sleeved shirt that had a seam to the left and as embroidered, it looked like a wierd navy sort of uniform, and there were techno-glowing things all around it. The Pants were the same, but Yancey actually bothered to ear the pants. He folded the shirt up and left in in place as he walked over to Zell and lifted his lopsided head and rested it on his shoulder so Zell's neck wouldn't get strained. Zell remained silent as Yancey watched him and then waited, watching for Sean who had been out cold for over thirty hours. Time was winding down and they didn't have their champion.

Looking back to Zell, Yancey felt a small smile on his face. He could only imagine how Sean must have felt to know someone was going to give up everything for him. He wondered if Sean was really that important to Zell...and if Zell was just as important to Sean. Yancey felt his heart sink a little as he thought about other people. He felt like Zell, willing to give the world to someone who always felt so down about themselves. Yancey knew Sean felt down, he could smell it, and sense it. He was a dog after all. But maybe Zell could lift him up...and if Zell could lift Sean up maybe Yancey could...He had to shake his head as he nuzzled his cheek into the top of Zell's head and waited to hear the pod open. Yancey shot up when he finally heard it though and looked over with a huge smile, waiting to get a glimpse of the new Sean.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 27th 2014, 7:40 pm

The barrier and its fragments would shatter as the shards seemed to disassemble it, allowing them to continue on a path to kill the titan, though he had managed to avoid what would have been a deadly blow. Ignoring any pain caused to him, he would use a burst of water to move out of the way and rolling onto his knees, he took stock of a alrge gash that was spurting blood from his neck. Pressing a palm to his neck, he would let a sheet of ice form over that, and staunch the bleeding before it would begin to weaken him in anyway, standing to his feet as he glared at the ethereal, the ultima weilder. His tongue would dance out over his lips a she pulled the dark liquid soaked hand from his neck, and sighed. ”Ow.” He growled lowly as the very tempature around him began to plummet, more and more of the nether ice beginning for form about him, great pillars of it taking form and rising high into the sky with a motion of his hands. Eyes would begin to glow around the edges with a dark red aura much like pure nether would, as these jagged pillars would only begin to increase in size and with a motion of his hand they would all begin to fracture, creating an avalanche almost as they would all begin to fall towards Silus in a great flow.

Ouroboros would appear behind the umbrakinetic, yet when he swung all he would hit was pure shadows. What seemed to be flesh would give way to nothing but darkness as the seeming construct would give way to nothingness, and then reform behind in the form of the titan as the shadows around him would begin to swirl. They would attempt to form under Ouroboros and then rise from there, forming a sphere construct that was meant to swallow him whole, and then from there it would condense with enough pressure that likely he would have been crushed within it. While he was not one for idle banter and pointless monologing, he more than made up for it with actually getting things done which Thanatos could value within a subordinate. While others were known for mouthing off and acting like they had the luxury of talking of course, just used shadows to brutally kill his enemies, which seemed to go well for him really.

Yamm would charge the titan, displaying a seemingly equal amount of skill, but one thing that he had above him was speed. Without even wasting any time, Shael would turn into the form of a snake and used his own speed in an attempt to bind the titan with superior strength, but that was not enough it would seem, as he reacted with a speed that was almost impossible to follow. With one hand lashing out, he would grab the snake around the section below the head with a rather iron grip he would turn around, slamming the snake against the ground with a motion of his body and then preparing to deal with the dragon who was close enough as it was. Ducking out of the way of a frontal assault by Yamm, he would reciprocate with his own attack, aiming to slam a foot into the dragons midsection before then aiming to slam a fist into his chest that would likely knock him back, and any damage that came alone with it would happen as well.

Thanatos would have to bite back anger, as it seemed that Prometheus felt like mocking the caged animal, reminding him that he would make sure that the titan suffered most of all. No, the mockery was out there and if he was not so bound, he would have been out there killing all of them. Still he kept his face as passive as ever, even if internally he was plotting murder, fingers tapping against his leg rhythmically, taking everything he said in and grinding his teeth together. Mock the death being, seemed to be the proper thing for everyone to do today, but they expected Sean to kill him, to put the big bad Thanatos away for good. Still he found himself nearly lashing out at the being about one thing, and that was the comment about him not being death, as if he knew the exact buttons to press to piss him off even more. The flames that had manifested only made things worst really, as the heat would begin to wash up against his flesh and dance over his skin, slowly but surely beginning to weaken him. So the bastard had come to weaken him, which did not seem beyond the male as Prometheus, as he wanted to see him dead as much as anyone else.

[Time skips: yay]

Time didn’t hold much meaning to Sean, considering that he had been unconscious most of the time and then he was dreaming, the dreams however moving from simple dreams, ones with no realm meaning behind them to dreams of his past, and then nightmares. Luckily he was out, as the surgery that was being done on him was gruesome, and any lesser man would have died, not that Sean considered himself to be a greater man by any stretch of the imagination. Still when consciousness came to him, he had not quite expected it and the fatigue that washed over him was…jarring to say the least. His eyes would shoot open, a low glow emanating from him as he let out a low groan, not quite expecting to be at 100% but still not expecting the soreness and the overall tiredness that he did feel, not even needing to think as he attempted to sit up and stand from the metal table he was lying on, yet it seemed to bend almost from the pressure that he exerted from his hand, letting out a low groan. Sean would shake his head as the pod thing around him would let out a low hiss and then open, revealing the outside of the tube to him.

Stepping out from the opening of the pod, Sean found himself resting against the wall for a moment, yawning softly before taking note of Yancey in some kind of strange suit and waving. ”Hey….i’m outta the pod thing.” Sean said with a sigh, sliding down against the wall as fatigue would set in and make walking annoying.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus August 27th 2014, 9:59 pm

"Good! He just went to sleep an hour ago...first time he's slept since you went in...probably about thirty something hours ago." Yancey said as he shifted slightly, Zell's head moving from Yancey's shoulder as Yancey tried to wake him. Zell stirred ans reluctantly got up when he saw Sean, smiling to himself he rubbed his eyes and bit on his lower lip in hopes he wouldn't yawn too loudly. "Hey! What's up good lookin'?" Zell said with a little laugh as Yancey poked his stomach. Zell's arm shot around like acobra and Yancey giggled as Zell nuzzled onto his head. Zell then let him go, and returned to Sean, the dog-boy getting the attention he wanted and pleasing him enough to leave the other guys in peace. Zell nodded at Sean and a tear dropped from his cheek as he nooded to Sean. "How do you feel?" Unfortunately Zell worried so much about Sean he had no concept of what to expect. His heart was heavy, he didn't want to push Sean's recovery, but he had literally had 4 hours to rest before they confronted Thanatos. That was all the time he predicted APEX needed to prove victorious... but it was up to Sean.

"Yancey's going to use his light on you and he's going to help you recover. It'll only take about a coule hours...we have four hours before we, uh...YOU.... before you fight Thanatos." Zell said as he nodded and wiped his eyes.

Maybe being Ethereal isn't so special....

How long would the fighting continue. They were 36 hours into the fighting and things had not gone as anticipated. Silus looked around and despite being so close to being Blackened he could still feel emotions here, even like this. His heart was heavy as he took in a breath. He looked over and he saw Prometheus with a mile-high production of Dr.Seuss books as he kept reading to Thanatos, and that was the only good thing he had seen... an irritated Abyssal Manifestation. Silus looked to his left to see the see Shael with a broken wrist and bruises, the days had taken their toll, about an hour ago Matt took a blow for his best friend...one Silus wasn't sure he was going to get up from as he was laying, completely and utterly unmoving in a small splattering of blood on the wall where cracks adorned the ancient metallic-stone. The stream coming from his head didn't help Silus' assumptions either. He looked to his right and saw Mike and Fera, fighting the Titan bitch. She wasn't doing too much better than them, but she was still doing better than both of them. Silus had to admit it himself this lady was powerful. He felt bad because she didn't seem to have a shred of good intention. Ouroboros fell a long time ago to the sphere of darkness...and Silus had to pick up the slack. It was hard to fight both an Umbrakinetic AND a hydro-cryokinetic. He wasn't doing too hot. The majority of his armor was shattered and the little guy's hair was exposed through the helmet, his left eye was peeking out as the uper left quadrant of the helmet had met it's obliteration.

Silus felt his knees getting weak as they began to buckle. He fought the urge off however as he stood upright. That mother-kicking avalanch attack was over the top in his opinion, but he had to play it conservative. His attacks had been focused on the hydro-cryokinetic mostly, trying to wear him out and working mostly to keep on the defensive of the umbrakinetic. He was nearing his limit. Who was he kidding anymore? He was at his limit...he was at his limit hours ago. He's been moving on reflex now and he was outnumbered and tragically, he was outclassed. Apparently they all were...Maybe...being an Ethereal wasn't so great. Silus fifted his blade and with a fierce slash he unleashed his father's technique. Kushala-Tatsu fired out and weakly slashed at the Titans. He looked around again quickly as he let out a shakey breath. Ouroboros...Shael....Matty....their souls had vanished. Silus felt his eyes water as he looked to the Titans. They really meant to devour everything. There was nothing the Ethereals could do to stop them was there? Silus' mind wandered to Yance...Deluge...Amir. Those were what he was fighting for. Those lives were the ones he was failing, he closed his eyes as a tear rolled down his cheek and he focused. He was so greviously outmatched here, there was almost nothing he could do. He looked to Jordan who was bloody and beaten...his soul was faint but he kept fighting. Was this really what was going to befall the Atterrius family? Silus wasn't sure what was more pathetic. The fact they could do nothing...or the fact that he was okay with dying here...he was happy he knew his family loved him. He was okay with the fact that he died so Sean could have a chance to fight and live. He was okay with dying knowing Yancey would be okay, knowing that he would see Abra and his brother Shael on the other side. A stale sigh left his mouth and he stood there observing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Escape the Fate (Sean) - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 27th 2014, 10:43 pm

Stop, Michael time
Michael parried another strike from the female titan known as Sheiara, both gripping onto their blades as blood had begun to well up between their fingers and ran over the knuckles. He could feel his muscles burning, yearning for rest and he was wondering if the female was feeling the same, as Fera stood beside him with the rapier that had a blade that was beginning to gutter out, flames now sputtering and cracks adorning the rather tough looking metallic blade. Even with fatigue he could see that she was smiling triumphantly, white teeth peering through a busted lip, her battle attire cut up and the bleeding flesh beneath seeming to dye her very flesh a dark color. ”I must admit, this is the best fight I’ve had in centuries, but you can feel it now can’t you? Your movements are growing slower and it seems as if my own movements aren’t. If you would only give into your titan powers, you might stand a chance against me little ethereal.” Sheiara noted between deep breaths brandishing her crystalline blades which seemed to gleam almost with blood lust. Her attention would turn to the strange cryokinetic and a small, almost prideful smile formed upon her lips as she turned back to Michael with a motion as she rushed forward, aiming to pierce his heart with one motion, but something happened that she did not expect.

The blade did not meet with his own blade but with a membrane of energy, one that seemed to allow it to sink it and then caught it, colored a strange grey color. Michael took a deep breath as he let the energy flow through him and then within an instant a pulse would throw the female back, burying her blade into the ground as she was forced to slide back. His eyes had closed as the energy would spiral around him in a column, rising higher and higher  before simply dissipating, Michael letting the two blades drop to the ground as dark energy would form around them, lifting them into the air and holding them crossed as Michael extended his left hand forward, energy forming within a sphere above his palm and then morphed. Forming a blade that he had used once before and now he would use again, the red hilt glinting within the light of his ultima, joining the other two blades and remaining suspended within the air. ”You know Sheiara, you talk way too much.” Michael growled as what appeared to be six wings of energy would branch off from his back, much like a seraphim or how they were imagined.

Giving a flap as what seemed like a hundred or so ultima shards would be sent out at Sheiara, pushing her back as Fera took initiative and unleashed her own energy. It seemed that the two had taken to using their full power to defeats the titans, Michaels eyes beginning to open and revealing the occuli taking the place of his normal eyes, turning towards Silus who seemed to be having the worst of it, close to what appeared to be death, and running low on energy of his own, not that Michael had an abundance of his own. ”Fera, you deal with this bitch.” Michael noted with a growl as Fera nodded, unleashing a barragwe of dark ethereal upon the titan female as she would elevate herself into the air with black feathered wings, not letting up as  Michael whipped around and without even needing to think would unleash a burst of ultima energy from his hand towards what would be an avalanche of deadly ice. This would stem the tide alone with the attacks that Silus had sent out against it, and it gave Michael enough time to act, forming what would form as a cannon of sort, launching Michael a good distance through the air, bracing himself as he collided with the ground with a loud and resounding boom, cracking earth underneath him as his wings served to keep him steady. ”Hope you don’t mind if I join.” He would note with a smirk as the three blades would orbit around him in a defensive formation.

After all, he could not afford to have Silus getting himself killed, when he took the effort to go about showing love and such. Michael hated above all else wasted effort, so he would have to deal with these titans, the largest of his blades moving and slashing through one of the shadow tendrils that would have torn through him, as the titans would move to regroup, the umbrakinetic seeming to hold up fine, yet the other one was missing an arm and using a nether ice construct to replace it. It meant that Silus had been giving them hell, so they would likely not alst long if they worked together, and he could feel that even his son was removing the restraints, and with a burst of pure ethereal he had made some distance between the speedy guy and himself, raising plants and the earth to work for him. He could even feel something, a strangely out of place wind that was washing over his injuries, taking some pain away but not allowing him to go at his one hundred percent. Apparently even blood drinking swords that were supposedly never sated got full, or maybe it was just being an asshole. Either way now he was going to have to work with what he had.
--
Such Sean, very Apex, much short, wow

Sean considered Yancey and what he had said with a nod, the fact that he had been out for around thirty hours somewhat surprising. He rolled his shoulder and considered Zell, who Yancey said had not slept for over an hour, likely staying up for the rest of the time that Sean had been in the pod. ”I’m tired to be honest and my…everything aches.” Sean found himself chuckling, grabbing his stomach as he felt a lance of pain shoot through it for a moment, though it would have been more accurately been called a small pinch. Yancey was apparently going to be helping him heal by shining his light upon him, which would likely do something since it had wonderful healing magic behind it. He did frown upon seeing Zell wipe his eyes, not really enjoying seeing what he had perceived to be Zell in. ”Okay Yancey you can shine your magical healy light on me.” Sean said with a nod, stretching some.”I would also like some clothes, not that I mind being naked around ya Zell, but…not the dog.” Sean would then add with a smirk.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus August 28th 2014, 12:54 am

I don't need you...I don't need anyone... well...maybe YOU but...

"Michael...Thank you. I love you... But this is my fight." He said the blackened armor vanishing entirely as he stepped out and tattoo beneath his hoodie began to glow, one that matched Zell's. It was as summoning rune. To Silus' knowledge once you exited this place you could never find it again. But what if you were summoned into it? It was risky, but he didn't care. He unleashed the Ultima sword one last time as he muttered a little chant to himself. "LIGHT BRINGER!" He said and with a slash he found that he replicated Zell's Macabre waltz, Four Blasts created from a single Ultima Slash that fused together taking the tactic from Ouroboros and making a blast that leveled that entire side of the shrine. The blast was rather encapsulating. It was unfortunate that Silus took a rather proactive measure. Yancey appeared, unsure as to where he was, the distance was too far away for him to sustain Sean's healing light.  "Si! What!!!" His voice stopped, he was mortified. Silus' chest skin was black with necrotic effect still eating away at the little young one. Yancey looked and saw Yam, there was no spark of life to him, he was just there... a shell. Matty was gone? Older Shale too...Yancey turned his head to see Tiamat...Jordan. He liked Jordan. Only stands to reason he had to die too right? Jordan ha a nether blade sticking out of him as he ripped out a Titan's throat with his teeth and began hacking away.  Jordan eventually slowed and dropped with a little rasp gasps.

Innocent until the end...

Memento Mori Activated, and Silus' dominion was absolute. Nothing escaped him (+2 ABL perfect tracking) and there was an absolute darkness about him. But even Silus warped Death in his wake looking to Thanatos he showed little interest as he looked back towards the energy blast. One would hate to ever relate the two, but there was obviously something wrong as the whites of his eyes went red and his iris' turned to look like crystal and shown through any darkness. Silus was anticipating one of them to escape the blast knowing these assholes he wondered who but it wouldn't matter. Where ever they went, Yancey would be there waiting for them with a Pure Ultima sword of Silus' construction in hand. A Black Halo formed over Yancey's head proving that Silus' prowess. The Light manipulating Angel altered the light in the room, cast the shadows of any escapers in a way the shadows elongated and with the blade he slashed at the throats with a vengeance.  The slash was too swift to be avoided by those so untrained in comparison, and any chance thye had died when they were tired and worn out, and Yancey was not. The blade made it's gash and throated would open, or heads would fall. "Yip yip motherfuckers." Yancey said with blood in his eyes. Silus looked to Yancey and smiled, Yancey blushed and rubbed the back of his neck, knowing that murder and vulgarity weren't like him.

"Look, a Guardian Angel" Silus said with a smile as he looked to Yancey with a smile. Yancey looked apologetically as SIlus fixated his glare on the shadows and resurrected them, save for their unconsciousness.  (+2 ABL Saving Grace: Resurrection) Silus looked to Michael with the eyes of a Devil and sighed with a little smile. "I can forgive...even when I hate to see them live." He said as he turned towards Thanatos, piercing the barrier as he stepped through with little effort and looked to Naadir and then Thanatos. Yancey let out a flash of light that settled on Silus and began to rejuvinate him, healing over the necrotic areas as the boy ran his hands down his shaggy hair. His eyes returned to normal as he leaned against the throne of Prometheus which was pure nether sparked with a mane of the pale flame.

"So we learned from this story that you don't fuck with the Lorax or he hires sand-niggers like me to bomb ya fuckin' airports - OH HELLO!!!! The-The Lorax was sad when the trees are gone. and there was uh..TRUCKS! Don't truck with the Lorax or...sand Kiggers bomb the...trucks in the airport!" Naadir Said to Silus who just seemed to be joining in. He smiled and nodded and Prometheus was just glad that the child didn't seem to pick out the original context. "So did the people ever leave the Lorax alone?" Silus asked casually, not even paying Thanatos any mind. Naadir sighed and shook his head. He remembered almost crying when his dad read him The Lorax... it ended so sad. "No...they never left the Lorax alone. No they didn't learn." Prometheus said, acting like he was trying to spare Silus' feelings. Silus shrugged and sighed. "Well some things don't learn...then you need to bomb their stuff. Like people with my family." Silus said finally looking to Thanatos and then back to Prometheus posing an innocent question. "So do you think it's smart enough to know to back off?" Silus asked, Prometheus just started laughing as he reached out and pulled the little guy closer. "That..ehehe...was priceless.... but no. He doesn't learn. It's like reading a book to a special needs kid without the drool or the loud obnoxious noises." Prometheus said leaving the final Titan up to Shael and Yamm was just laying there. Yancey used a Healing light over Shael and moved to Michael as well, healing even Yamm's wounds, though it was for naught. The Battle was reaching a close. Jordan was down...Older Shael was down...Ouroboros was down. One Titan council member left... time to make quick work of his dumbass....can you say gangbang?

Archon's Action

Yancey wasn't healing for thirty minutes before he was called away, vanishing instantly. Zell looked over and smiled. So Silus managed to somehow circumvent The Soul Forge!? That was excellent news! Zell ran up to Sean and literally slid on his knees and put a hand on his chest, his eyes glowing akin to that of Ouroboros. Then an energy would fill Sean with Healing power and revigoration. "You are fine. You feel fine. You can fight Sean. I believe that you'll win." Zell said with a smile (+8 Regeneration to Sean) as he said this the area began to warp around them. "Okay, you want clothing, think of the clothing you want, any type of armor, and it's yours. Go on...try it." Zell said. Hopefully Sean did because now when the darkness faded away, and reality bent again, Zell and Sean were in the middle of the fray. Zell stood up and the ice-dome of Dr.Alai melted away revealing Shael, impaled on the ground, Dr. Alai with his mask off and red eyes. He obviously had tried to help, and for that Zell was grateful...but there was nothing he could do. "No one else shall see this." Zell muttered, and instantly his word was law. None other than those whom has seen it now (Sean, Zell and Dr.Alai) would see the corpse of Shael. He then looked to Jordan who was dead...and Matt. Zell's eyes watered, he would have thought his family more prepared. But apparently not. "He'll be fine. They all will. I promise...but make him pay for it." He said softly as he patted Sean on the shoulder. It was up to Sean now....

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 28th 2014, 1:37 am

So it seemed that Michael was not needed in the little fight, not that he was hoping that he was needed anyway, as his body was beginning to feel the weight of all the fighting that he had been doing. A blast that leveled an entire portion of the shrine, taking the titans and seemingly obliterating them, save for one that had managed to shadow jump out of the attack until he found his throat being slashed somehow. The blade blood would rush out from their throat and they would fall dead, chocking on their own blood and Michael still wondering what Yancey was doing here, until of course he noticed that…he could not see Shael’s essence. Michael blinked a few more times as if to make sure that he was not seeing things, that maybe he was just finally losing it, but that was not the case. The ultima energy that composed his constructs would begin to waver before flickering out, fading away as he simply stood there. Silus would speak to him, turning towards him with strange eyes, before turning his attention to Thanatos, who was perhaps still listening to whatever it was that Prometheus was saying.

Shael found himself being thrown back, a fist colliding with a pure ethereal barrier, cracking it but not doing much else. "Come on, is blocking all you can do?" The titan growled, rushing forward and slamming a barrage of fists into the barrier, stepping back as a vine attempted to grab him and, continuing to move out of the way, stepping off the remnant of a shattered earthen wall, as one would impale where he was. Landing on his feet, another section of his armor would break off.

It seemed that the battles were winding down however, Fera and Sheiara’s own clash slowing down as the two females glared at one another, both equally damaged but Sheiara beginning to show it now more than the young female ethereal. Thanatos looked over those that remained, and sighed, Sheiara seeming to sense his annoyance and pulling back with both blades still in hand as she felt energy wash over her and seal the wounds that would have otherwise been fatal if left unchecked. Still she had a feeling that the time was drawing near, that soon enough it was the abyssal one that would be fighting and she wanted to see how that would go. ”So is story time over? I wanna hear about the Sam I am and his green eggs and ham.” Thanatos noted with a roll of his eyes, tapping a finger against his temple while the contemplated the ways that he would kill all of them. Yet something else caught his interest, a strange pulse through his being that drew his attention towards the appearance of two individuals, The Archon and then Sean, dressed dark blue jeans, a simple shirt and a leather jacket over that. ”Well look who it is, here to finally face me.” Thanatos said with a smug grin as he stood from his throne, arms crossing over his chest and letting the draconic tail whip lazily through the air.

Sean’s eyes scanned over the field, taking note of the dead Shael, the dead Jordan, and a dead Yamm, goddammit the dragon has got to stop dying. Sean rolled his eyes, followed by his neck as he stepped forward. ”Sorry to keep you waiting, I had…things to do.” Sean noted with a smirk, hiding the anger that he felt, that Thanatos had seemingly destroyed his family like this and he could do nothing. Not now, he would pay for what he had done. ”I do see you’ve been having some fun here, but I gotta step in on it.” His right hand would open as something would form within it, Sean imagining and the xenogens supplying, as what appeared to be a hilt would form and then the blade of a katana, seemingly alive with aether. Small sparks of white and yellow would spark from the blade, revealing its nature as Thanatos would form what appeared to be a blade of nether within his own hand, gripping tight onto the hilt as he glared deeply into silver eyes with his own. ”So lets skip the pleasantries and get to where we fight.” Without even wasting time he would shoot forward, the blade aimed for Thanatos’ throat, and barely deflected by a slash from the abyssal blade, forcing Thanatos back as he growled lowly, rearing back his hand as he unleashed a slash of nether at Sean who slashed at it, bisecting the blast as it slashed across his right thigh.

The flesh would already begin to heal up, knitting together as Sean felt the xenogens react and all he could do was smirk. [The A.P.E.X Program- level 10 nether immunity] ”Strange, I was expecting a little more Thanatos.” Sean muttered with a smirk, darting forwatd and slashing out again, this time speed enough that he drew the aether rich blade across his shoulder and released a spurt of blood as the male growled, flesh burning. Sean felt powerful, and having The Abyssal one on the ropes for a change was wonderful, as he unleashed another barrage of slashes out at the male, the regeneration gifted to him allowing him to act even so shortly after the surgery.

While this fight happened, one male would slip into the realm having followed through the opening that the family had taken, adjusting his leather jacket solemnly. He looked from Jordan to Shael, and then to Yamm, remembering that the whole energy absorbing thing would hamper him but the other two were not beyond his saving power. Jordan sighed, and flexed his fingers as a light green mist would begin to expel from the fingertips, spilling out towards the two dragons with all of the power that he held behind him. Standing over the corpse of the dragon god, he would allow the mist to fall where he was damaged the most, and seep in, healing physical damage as best as possible, while focusing on Jordan as well, though he would likely go to Michael and the others soon enough. It was best to worry about these dead first, before moving to the living, which required less energy.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus August 28th 2014, 3:03 am

Jordan growled as he stirred, but Yamm was seemingly too far gone at the moment. It would require a little more time. Jordan was still wounded and weary, but he could survive. He uses his Quintessence regeneration to facilitate more healing as he sighed and looked to little Jordan with a smile and a thumbs up. "Get my Dad! He can get Shael back up." Jordan said, recalling his father stating that no matter how many died he knew of a way to use this place to bring them back. Hopefully it was true of Shael as well. Jordan shuddered to feel the Healing light taken off him as Yancey appeared to the Titan to take him head on. He cracked his neck as he felt the power of Ultima rush over him, his tendons fortified and he sighed as he felt the energy of Silus augmenting the fiber of his very soul. (+7 Speed to Yancey +1 Durability) Yancey brandished a blade that seemed to be made of pure vapor...rainbow smokes swirling around had not seemed at all corporeal. Then there was the light armor that looked like spectral outlines of armor appeared, much akin to the Dragon Aspect shout in Skyrim without the horns. Yes Yancey copied it on purpose. No he won't pay royalties. No he does not take credit for it, all rights are reserved to the original creators. It was just badass in his opinion. His Healing light healed the Titan to his fullest as Yancey stood there with sky blue glowing eyes and the Angel motif.

"You beat two of my best friends...and killed one... one that was a real close friend to Silus..." Yancey said very plainly as he got down in his battle stance and his eyes narrowed. "I'm not letting Silus down again." Yancey finished up moving at a speed that broke the sound barrier and flourishing the balde, a seconddary blade appearing in his left hand, this one also not appearing coporeal, and proving to be incoporeal, or at least inconsistant to the point of being able to move through someone. This was by design, identicle blade, one that will cut, one that will not. Yancey's face was deadset, for the first time ever there was no kindness, no twinkle to those otherwise unremarkable hazel eyes that now glow sky blue. He was perhaps out matched, but he had an unending resolve and he had a desire to fight. To win. He'd never let himself get beat...if he had to fight for three thousand blows and then more. Silus watched with a smile to see them as they fought, he felt good for Yancey, he finaly got to fight for Silus...and Silus wasn't going to let him fall. Not as long as he lived.

Zell watched Sean tear into Thanatos and the only thing he could think of is This was born to crush shit like you. He was satisfied with his work thus far. He wanted to see how far Sean was going to go. Sean was destined or great things, and Zell was glad to be a part of that. Zell quickly nodded to the Archon from the other dimension and he retreated with that realm's Sean to where they belonged. Zell walked over to Michael and tapped him on the shoulder. "Before you decide to take Ultima from strangers, come help me resurrect Shael so he can beat your head in when you decide to kill Yancey....though knowing that thing he's more likely to screw you." Zell said, the diss was on both Mike and Yancey but the concept of resurrecting Shael would likely keep Mike interested enough into being "okay" with everything.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 28th 2014, 3:34 am

The blade would glide past Thanatos’ face, causing him to step back as he glared at Sean, letting the energy of his own nether coursing through him and increasing his own reactions as well his speed. ”Whats wrong? Can’t keep up.” Sean taunted, rushing forward as he lashed out with his blade, keeping Thanatos on his toes as he attempted to draw from his power source, to show him the true power that was Thanatos. He was The Abyss and even some human with a fancy blade would not defeat him, unleashing another wave of nether that the male seemed to tan through, barely avoiding his jugular as he leapt back with a low growl radiating from his throat.

”Don’t get cocky you little shit!” Thanatos roared and within an instant something would happen, a brilliant flame would burst from him in the form of a golden flame, one that wreathed around his right arm and around his left was a black flame as dark as death, both roaring from his arms as they would attempt to devour Sean, who rolled out of the way and yet found his foot being licked at by the flames. Sean growled as he felt it, actual pain from the flames as they would roll up and fade, still burning around Thanatos’ arms. He was resistant to nether, so why the hell did this hurt? His flesh was already healing up, still upon further notice something about the flames caught his….interest. ”To answer your question, yes it is aether.” Thanatos noted with a chuckle, as the flames would rise even higher.

The titan considered the male that had brandished his weapons and smirked cracking his knuckles and taking a stance. ”In war people get hurt, and people die. That’s how it works.”He would state rather matter of factly, taking note of the seemingly incorporeal swords and thinking up a way that he could possibly deal with that, as it was not likely one would fight with just harmless light. It was possibly some manner of ruse, though he would have to be sure of that, moving his foot forward with a great amount of speed, kicking up a portion of his armor before the swinging weapon, it cutting through and proving that it was the corporeal weapon, ducking forward with speed superior to the dog and slamming his fist forward to hit the armor with an incredible amount of force.

Michael found himself thinking, over and over again, though the sound of Zell’s voice snapped him out of it. Turning to him, he heard something about reviving Shael and that seemed to break through any sort of gloom that was beginning to fall over him, Jordan walking over to Yamm and concentrating his healing upon him only. ”Resurrect Shael? Okay, lets get to that, though I think I would rather skip the part where my head gets beaten in.” Michael said with a nod, and a sigh.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus August 28th 2014, 4:54 am

Yamm stirred as Jordan continued to heal him his eyes opened and he saw the kid not much younger than him, wait wasn't it that Jordan kid? Matt's hands flung up and he patted himself for a moment as Jordan peered over him. He was alright? YES! Matt smiled widely. "HAH! YES! I love you!" Matt said as he grabbed Jordan by the back of the head and pulled him down to kiss him. Matt thought it was quick, but his Draconian kid thought that was held a little too long...like two seconds too long....seriously a six second kiss was a little long to say thank you. Get with the times dad. Matt jumped up and began rotating his arms and stretching a little. "Be right back..." he said, clearing his throat He walked up to Prometheus and smiled, placing a hand on his shoulder as Prometheus stood there reading a book, holding the page open. "I DO NOT LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM. I DO NOT LIKE THEM SAM I AM!" Naadir said, his father looking at him astounded at his carefree demeanor around all of these things. Thanatos had a moment to shoot a glare at Naadir, who then got up and started screaming "HEY! HEY NO....NO. YOU DO NOT GET TO BE ANGRY. YOU ASKED FOR THIS ONE!" He said, acting furious but his trolling was an art for him, Yamm was a little in awe as Naadir slapped him on the shoulder and licked his lip, chuckling with the Dragon. Dr.Alai looked to the Titan woman he once knew and shook his head. He doesn't even remember how that happened...but this was one of his sons. He'd love him through thick and thin. Naadir walked up to Dr.Alai and opened up his arms. "Daddio! Good to see ya!" Then he looked to his mother and smiled again. "Mommio again, Nice to meet ya!" He said as he looked up to the battle. Dr.Alai sighed as he noticed Naadir getting restless. Naadir looked to his father with a quizzical look, but Dr.Alai only smiled.

"You got that big mouth from me." Dr.Alai said with a smirk remembering his own youth. He then looked to the mother of Naadir and shook his head. "You're a pain in the ass just like her though." He chuckled. Naadir smiled and laughed a little, happy to see his dad again. Naadir cleared his throat and sighed. "I uh...I don't know how long I have to walk.... I was crippled by some....fatass cat but uh... If you're ever around chicago...Gimmie a ring." Naadir said as he pulled out a little business card form his wallet. Dr.Alai laughed as if he couldn't believe it. Naadir looked confused as his father nodded. "Since we live there now I think I can arrange that." He said with a smile as he opened his arms, careful not to crush his son with the exosuit as he hugged him again. Dr.Alai stopped and then suddenly registered something. "A fatass cat?" He asked, unsure of what that meant. What did any of this mean?Naadir laughed and said he'd explain it later. He then moved over towards his mother, Dr.Alai electing to keep his distance. "So... not to antagonize...but I'm gonna put money on the one that has the Aether blade and isn't a total back-stabbing prick." He said, it was just his attempt at making blunt and honest conversation, though he didn't anticipate much of a response.

Yancey took it for truth. It was true people did die. But not HIS people. Yancey's corporeal blade went through the armor and he tracked the Titans movements as best as he could, but he was no genius. He was no Zell. He felt his body moving on reflex alone as he brought the incorporeal blade up and tried to dissect the Titan's arm. The Light armor spider-cracked upon the force of the Titan's punch, but Yancey quickly allowed the light armor to sink in and lock around the Titan's arm, trapping it as Yacney made a slash with the caporeal sword as joint in the elbow, apming to try and take the entire arm right off.

Zell watched as Thanatos employed Aether. Zell smirked. Unfortunately there was nothing APEX could not evolve to. He just hoped Sean was the same. The Archon energy was still powering an intense regeneration within Sean, one that was substantial to say the least. Zell picked up the cold and obviously stiff Shael as he sighed looking to Michael with a smirk. "I'm not sure true loves kiss will wake him. Who knows you could try..." Zell made a small joke before he sighed. He had a choice to make right now. One he was conflicted with. One he didn't feel like dealing with right at this moment, so for now he'd settle to splice into his own wrist and begin writing runic markings on Shael with his own blood. "I need you to make the Ether-rune marking for Death all over his chest and arms. I'm going to get his face and back." Zell said as he began finger-painting with his own blood.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 28th 2014, 7:52 am

Jordan smiled pleased with how he had managed to revive Yamm, though he was just happy by being able to help people, letting the pure ethereal mist that had issued form his fingertips dissipate as he examined the male that he had healed, and made sure that he was well enough to keep functioning. That however seemed to be the case when Yamm did something that he was not expecting, pressing his lips to the males and causing a red color to bloom across his cheeks, Jordan finding the kiss lasting longer than he had expected and when he pulled away his fingertips were tracing along his own lips. Yamm likely did not see anything within that kiss, but Jordan found himself looking too deeply into it, and perhaps only making a fool of himself in some way. In fact the young ethereal found himself confused as he fell onto his rear, and stared somewhat vacant in the distance for a moment before shaking his head, feeling Michael’s emotions slip through and regaining his composure enough that he could function, even if he himself was extremely confused. ”I…don’t know what just happened.” He muttered, aware but not sure if it really did happen.

Thanatos found himself still being annoyed by the titan that was known by a former vessel as a great adversary, yet now all he proved himself to be was a great fool. The brilliant aether flames would begin to glow around his right hand and within an instant, a blade of pure aether energy would begin to form, Thanatos whipping around to parry a strike from Sean’s own blade, both clashing as he found himself being pushed back by superior strength. He would slide back some, as his former vessel would rush at him and begin a few more slashes, Thanatos capable of deflecting them well enough that he was not cut, but he knew that within his current form he was only prolonging the inevitable. It was this much he knew, but he could not run away, not when he had some misguided pride that needed to be preserved, letting nether and aether weapons direct towards Sean as he considered something, before letting him rush him again, as the blade would slowly begin to damage him and he could not manage to damage Apex one bit, as if he were at his mercy. Now his great adversary was a human, something that he could not accept.

Sheiara would watch this battle with mute amusement, twin poison blades having already been placed within their  scabbards and hanging peacefully at her waist, but not out of reach if she were ever so inclined to use them against anyone that was foolish enough to strike out at, luckily there was not such people around. So the ancient titan would watch, until referred to by her son and looking to him with a raised brow, having already forgotten of the failure that she called a son, one that had been defeated by the young ethereal and his dog. However she knew that the dog was facing a powerful foe, and one that even she had a difficult time defeating, if only because that strength of his made him scary to combat. He was one of the people that had managed to nearly defeat Sheiara in single combat, and that was not something that just anyone could do, as demonstrated with both Michael and Fera. ”Not to antagonize, but that description is rather vague. Would you care to elaborate spawn of mine.” She would say with a seemingly plain tone, watching the fight as it had went on. ”I personally do not think Thanatos will be able to defeat this one, not as he is. He is nowhere near his full power.”She would note before turning to watch the fight between the brute of the council and the photokinetic. It was then that a saying came to mind.

”Even brilliant lights will cease to burn.”

The male would grunt as the armor would mold around where his fist had collided with, holding him in place and allowing the blade to close in to slice off his arm, yet he did not intentions of losing his limb to someone like this. That would perhaps leave him at a disadvantage that would likely cost him his life. His free arm would move without him needing to think, aiming to grip onto the blade and allow it to sink into his palm, rather than the joint and with all of his strength the light that held his palm into place would crack before breaking, allowing him to pull back. When that was done, he would aim to slam a kick into Yancey’s face and then use his momentum to flip back out of the way before the dog could hope to counter attack him.

Michael looked down to Shael, despite knowing that Zell had some way to deal with this problem, he could not help but feel cold looking at him as he was. Zell made the joke and he couldn’t help but frown, growing numb more on purpose than unconsciously, not wanting to feel now. He would nod when Zell mentioned something about the ether rune for death, ultima energy sliding across his finger and allowing hot blood to well up from that spot, as he would begin to draw this rune alone his chest and arms, wishing that it was not cold. That he did not even have to deal with the temporary reality of him being dead again, and he could do nothing, these thoughts left him cold and numb as he went on with his job with a efficiency for sure, but he was just doing it because of the possibility of him being brought back.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus August 28th 2014, 10:47 pm

The older Jordan chuckled as he walked over next to the litle one and knelt down, clutching his side and putting a hand on the little guy's shoulder with his last free hand and shaking Jordan a little as if he were a football player who just made the game-winning throw and was excited for him. Jordan even chuckled as he seemed to play into the excitement just a little bit. The ability to troll his father was beautiful. The ability to potentially break his father's already wavering morals? He just died and went to Seppam. "Woah dude! Holy cow, he's totally into you! Atta boy Jordan!" the older Jordan said with a wink and preforming his best wolf-whistle and nudging at Yamm with his head. "A little angel like you's got a bit of a dark side huh? How's a little action feel eh? hehehe." Jordan had to throw the joke at Jordan since everyone had the same image of him that they had of Silus. An adorable sweetheart with absolutely nothing to hide and absolutely nothing but a heart full of love. The thought of Silus kissing someone was just odd...but Jordan WAS older a bit, he could drive at least... so the thought was more endearing than anything, but all the same Jordan would get a kick out of watching "little-Michael" burn brightly, if he had done his "job" well enough.

"Ehrm... never mind. They both have Aether blades I guess..." Naadir said as he contemplated something. He wanted to ask a question, so much so that he wavered and faltered for a moment as he considered if he should ask it or not. Then again it would have been of no use. He wished to ask his mother if she thought he'd have made a good Titan. Not for a bonding experience or an ego-booster... but for an honest opinion. Then again, she had nothing to go off of. She never encountered him, never met him other than just moments ago. She would have nothing to go off of other than his trolling of Thanatos and his anti-Titan tactics. She said something about lights dimming and he looked to the young male in the light armor who was fighting a Titan who used bare hands. He hoped the little thing knew what he was getting into, because a Titan Councilor wasn't for a weakling.

Yancey grunted and the balde was caught, sinking into the titan's palm. He then freed himself from the armor, though Yancey was uncertain how he was able to free himself form a binding light such as his armor, but that aside Yancey had to react quickly. The blade in the Titan's grasp became incoporeal as the other became coporeal and Yancey already having brought the blade up, if the creature so despertely wanted to hit his face, it could kick his blade instead. Yancey had his own tactics, and this titan would soon know that while Yancey's movement speed was lesser, he could still keep up, he could still fight and their reactions were flawlessly akin. If the titan kicked his blade, then he'd be propelled back, to which he'd dart back off his feet from the force of the hit, then use superior skill to arch back into a flip and then swap the coporeal and incoporeal nature of the blades, digging them both into the ground, skidding to a halt as his back gently tapped the other side of the Soul Forge. If the titan somehow ascertained the fact that the blades had switched and aborted, Yancey would use his "light riding" technique wo slide his armor back at intense speeds as well, watching the Titan's movements, like a wolf watching it's prey.

Zell then let Shael lay in peace as he looked to the fight going on. He really had nothing more to say or do concerning that fight. He had faith in Sean, but watching the fight made him sick...literally, his anxiety was beyond human levels right now. Zell looked to Mike and sighed, he might as well press the buttons while he has the ability. "So....can't resurrect him until they're done...You uh... You wanna talk?" Was all Zell could manage to inquire before the battle raged on once more.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 28th 2014, 11:30 pm

The blade would become incorporeal within his hand, and within that moment he could ascertain that the dog could make either blades corporeal or incorporeal at will, which meant that he would have to avoid blocking. Considering the blade that was now coming up at him, he would twist around to allow him to kick off the blade and propel himself backwards, doing the same to the rainbow dog. Skidding along the ground he would quickly shoot to his feet, and cracked his knuckles, preparing for whatever the rainbow dog would do, especially in dealing with the photokinetic blades that he was now wielding. So it seemed that this little boy was more resourceful than he had initially thought, but that would change nothing in the long run. A sharp pain would lance through his foot, a small amount of blood seeping through the armor. Bearing with the pain that was now running through his foot, he would let his eyes follow the dog, and considering his tactics carefully.

Jordan had not been expecting Jordan, and so he jerked slightly, and made a little surprised noise as he found a hand on his shoulder. His eyes would widen for a moment before returning to their normal width, fingers playing around with the fringes of his jacket as he considered Jordan and found himself turning slightly red at the implication. Did Yamm like him? Then the question was why would Yamm like him of all people? Not that he kept in mind that people did not consider him Michael, in his mind their opinions of him were about the same as of Michael. Which he did not know actually, so he was running off of an assumption, and one that would likely be wrong. ”Y..ya think he’s actually in to…me?” He found himself stuttering as he pointed to himself and then looked down to the ground, twiddling his thumbs as if unaware how to deal with this whole thing. ”I dunno what to do even if he does, i…never kissed anyone before.” he found himself freaking out somewhat.

Sheiara turned from the combat between the wolf and the titan, to look upon Thanatos and Sean once again, noticing that Thanatos was beginning to lose, even if the fight that he was putting up was admirable. Whatever the one known as Zell had done, he managed to make Sean into a rather deadly weapon and something that she would not want to find herself against, not in her current still weak state. ”While I may be asking the obvious, does this mean you’ll be opposing our expansion?” She would ask and likely the answer would be what she expected. Her eyes narrowed as Thanatos seemed to find himself with an arm that was severed, black blood spurting from the limb as he roared and stepped back, the time seeming to fly by for them but not for the two locked within combat. It seemed that all of this would be over soon.

Michael licked his lips, feeling how dry they were, even if licking them would likely do them no favors in the long run. All ot he runes had been placed, as a small amount of ultima had formed around the cut on his finger, applying pressure for clotting, or however that worked. His attention would turn to Zell however, when he had something about talking and he raised an eyebrow. ”Umm…sure. What do you want to talk about?” Michael would cautiously look into this, though he did not have a good feeling about it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus August 29th 2014, 1:31 am

The older Jordan smiled with an arched eyebrow as he realized just how good this really was. Oh Yamm would never speak to him every again. He was okay with this, this was well worth the damn silence! He chuckled a little as he brought little Jordan into a small little hug of sorts, like the older mentor taking on a young pupil. Yeah...bad shit was going to happen quick. "Well duh he REALLY likes you. If he didn't and were just excited he'd have just done it quick right? But he said "I love you"...then he kissed you for an extended point. Kinda like he was savoring it or wanting to do it for a long time." Jordan said a little smile playing at him. To Jordan it would appear as if his "brother" were really happy for him, but to Jordan it was just sheer comedy. "Like...I mean the few times me mentioned how cool you were out of the blue makes sense now.... think back? Ever have any moments where he just looked up and saw you and smiled? Or any moments where he just seemed really glad to see you? MORE than most people with the happy aura thing? Has he ever tried to make subtle contact, a hand on the shoulder...or has he ever bit his lower lip while looking at you? Gone out of his way to acknowledge you?" Jordan brought up all of these things specifically BECAUSE HE KNEW IT WAS TRUE....and with current events Jordan was more likely to recall them in an exaggerated way. Matt mentioned Jordan before and noted that the kid just seemed to have this happy vibe about him and he couldn't help but smile when all of his friends were around. Matt was also a generally happy person, and when you make a happy person even happier, they stand about above the rest. He also knows Matt is a hands on kind of person, and he has personally seen, just around the house where Matt has tapped Jordan on the shoulder and winked asking him "how are ya?" in passing. He also is going off of the note that Matt has the tendency to bite his lip in general...but when making eye contact it's much more easily remembered. He also knows that Matt responds by people watching him or looking at him with a smile and a nod or a wink or a little wave when it's his friends. As he didn't have too many it would be hard to place this one for Jordan. He also knows for a fact that Matt admitted to going out of his way to acknowledge both Silus and little Jordan, hoping to never have them think that he's upset with them. Jordan was loving this too much. This would be funny as Hell to see turn back on his father.

Naadir laughed when he heard his mother ask him the question before he cleared his throat. "He stabbed me in the back once... He'll do it again. The thing has no concept of loyalty." Naadir said as he sighed and shook his head. "I also just mocked him for about 38 hours straight and reading him Dr.Seuss books. I wanna kill myself for that, I can't imagine how pissed he is at me." Naadir said with a sigh and crossing his arms. "I won't look for you on the battlefield..." Naadir said with a slight sigh as he continued to watch APEX strike.

Yancey had a serious look on his face, the eyes of a warrior meeting the eyes of a predator. "First blood. Here come the sharks!" Yancey said as he kept his distance back and in the air. He threw the incorporeal blade done and out, it solidified into a large shark construct of light and fired out at immense speeds. Yancey was beginning to feel himself getting pushed, but that was okay. He knew what needed to be done. With a sigh he closed his eyes and shot forwards at immense speeds, using his light he appeared to be pure light, shining out any detail and then with the assistance of his construct one other identical construct stepped out on either side. Yancey was concealed amongst them. Two of them harmless, one of them deadly, each one with no different traits or features. The first would try to slash, the other would try to thrust and the third threw the sword, incoming right behind the second image. Which one was Yancey they might wonder. He was the first one, leading the assault.

Zell had gotten Michael's attention and he knew what he wanted to ask, but not the right way to phrase it. He smiled and sighed as he looked down to Shael and patted the cold corpse's head. "Jordan looks at you...the same way you look at Shael. But this situation didn't happen to Jordan...so I'm going to ask it to you instead." Zell said with a sigh and looked over to Michael. "If there were a way to make him see and feel...the way you feel.... would it be worth warping your brother?" Zell asked, it was a plain and simple question mostly. Though simple for an Omniversal being isn't exactly simple for others.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 29th 2014, 2:29 am

Jordan nodded, considering everything that the dragon had said and when put into perspective, it made sense. Granted that nay have been the young ethereals naïve nature being put into play, but it did make some kind of sense in its own way. With more of this supposed evidence, he found himself only growing even redder, fiddling with the zipper on his jacket and looking to Yamm with a somewhat curious expression, as if internally debating something. He hmmmmed to himself, still considering something. ”Y..yeah that makes sense now that I think about it.” He would nod a couple of times, chewing on his lower lip as if unsure what he would do about the possibility that Matt liked him. He did not really know what to do with something like that, considering that he only had Michael’s experiences to work on and that left him with nothing besides one thing; and that lead to him thinking of Shael. Shaking his head, he would turn to Jordan. ”So…what do I do? Ya know….about him liking me..” he would ask, still sounding somewhat shy and unsure of what he was doing.

Sheiara had been expecting the answer, and she knew that Thanatos could trust no one, however why that was the case she could not fathom. Likely it was something to do with trust issues, being betrayed or something along those lines, as all males ended up like that through the same way. Her attention would then snap tp the fight between Yancey and the titan, curious of how the wolf boy would best the male, not that she was expecting him to. He would take a deep breath, slamming both fists into the ground, and tearing out small chunks of the round, clenching them within his hands and then considering the constructs that had formed against him. Without even wasting a second, he would flick his right wrist and let the rock sail forward towards one of the fast moving constructs, the first of them as it would shatter against the exterior, proving that this was atleast corporeal. So without even wasting time he would move out of the way, narrowly avoiding the attack and then he felt something, a pull within him as he moved to avoid the next two.

It seemed that they would be pulling back for now, as the male used his strength to propel him back, away from Yancey as he turned to where Thanatos was, and he was in bad shape, black blood bleeding from his wounds. It seemed The Abyss was tired of being beaten down, a stump where an arm was slowly beginning to rebuild him a limb, though it was likely going to take time to heal him. ”The vessel isn’t worth it, but don’t worry. This will not be the last you see of us.” Thanatos growled, as the very air would warp around any titans that remained within this place, his angry silver eyes glaring at Sean for a moment before they seemed to fade away into the darkness leaving only the young titan unconcious, leaving those that remained there. Sheiara turned to Naadir with an amused expression.

”I have a feeling we will meet again. I’m sure you won’t prove as much of a disappointment as that worthless lump of flesh that was my child.” She noted with a motion to the only titan that would be left there before then leaving herself.

Michael found himself freezing for a moment, considering what was being said to him, and finding his mind not cooperating. He had the chance to have what he always wanted more than anything, but that would require warping him, likely causing irreparable damage, considering that warping tended to incorporate something horrific. ”No, I couldn’t. It….would never be worth it.” Michael answered, realizing what he was giving up, but not willing to risk whatever it was that he would be risking. After all, if he got what he wanted, then it wouldn’t be his life, he was not meant to be happy, it simply was never meant and that…was fine with him. Yet he realized that part of him was not fine with it, that part of him wanted to answer differently, but that part of him found itself being shut out. No, Michael shut down entirely.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top