The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike) - Page 2 Empty Re: The final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike)

Post by Zell August 20th 2014, 2:18 pm

Mike seemed to agree with Silus when he said about Yancey. It was good seeing Yancey make other friends, since he had so few of them as it was. Michael then said something along the lines of there being plenty of pudding to go around and it slightly confused Silus, but if he wasn't going crazy it would seem like Michael was inviting Silus to relax...and eat pudding. Silus doesn't swear...but fuck yes. It was pudding. Silus smiled and nodded but cautious and curious as to the friendly nature behind Michaels voice. Mike didn't do friendly normally. Not that Silus could remember anyway. He mostly did "Indifferent", "Amused", "Arrogant", or "Inconvenienced" from what Silus could recall. But then he found himself being a tad bit bitter. He heard genuine emotion out of Mike when he said his apology, and when he said he loved Shael.

"Y-yeah." Was all he really could say as he made his venture for a pudding cup, there was one left and it was marked "Jordan". That Dragon loved his pudding. Granted this round was chocolate, but normally he gets banana cream pie flavored pudding, and no one touches it. Jordan will eat it like candy and if anyone else touches it they get a swift tail to the face. Peeling back the cup's strange aluminum-like lid he took an acquired spoon and walked back towards Michael and sat. Not quite NEXT to Mike, but certainly close enough to emulate (in his mind) the feeling of actually being close enough with his brother to enjoy a moment like this. Silus was always quiet, his nickname around the house was literally "Shy Guy", thanks to both Yancey and Zell. It was a joke about how he was always in a hoodie too big for him and obviously for his lack of outgoing nature. But he'd fight it off long enough to converse as best he could with his brother. "I-It's really good to have him back."

Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

The final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike) - Page 2 Empty Re: The final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike)

Post by The Bolt August 20th 2014, 4:56 pm

The hesitation in the males voice was obvious enough, either by how he stumbled over the first letter of his response or just how he sounded upon answering in general. His eyes would follow Silus, from fridge with the pudding to a chair not quite next to him but close enough that it would be considered sitting close to him. He said something about it being good to have him being, likely meaning Shael and in which case it was good to have him back, great actually and maybe even amazing. Not that Michael would say the alst, if only because the extreme of that would be uncomfortable for him and something something about Michael. Taking one of the last spoonful’s from his small plastic cup, Michael lazily looked over it before eating it. ”You could say that again, though really good feels like it doesn’t do the sentiment justice.” Michael noted holding the spoon between thumb and forefinger, absently waving it around in small circles. ”And he's not the only one its really good to have back however.” He added in as if hinting at something ever so subtly, though subtlety was one of his strong suit, so perhaps he was not trying to be too subtle.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 21st 2014, 12:28 am

What Michael said had confused him. His dead son was back from the dead and he says he's not the only one it's good to have back? What did that mean? Silus felt like his older brother said something and had forgotten that Silus didn't have the same internal context that Michael did. Silus stopped eating his pudding and left the spoon in the cup as he let a little hum escape. His eyebrows gently furrowed with curiosity as he seemed to be in deep thought, pondering what Michael could have meant by the choise phrase he used. Unfortunately being highly gifted in the ocult and being intellectually gifted didn't make him the quickest wit. Not to say that he wasn't quick, but it seemed that every single time he was connected to someones emotions or someone said something to compliment him...he was at a loss. He could never put two and two together. It wasn't just with him though, he despised guessing games like this because he was up and tempted to ask if he meant the other Shael. After all he did kind of like their older half brother...THAT way. Silus found it weird yes but he wasn't the type to concern himself with things like that, he was eleven. Other than an "ew" he really didn't have much knowledge on the subject of love, romantically to be clear.

"Hmmm... Who else is back?" Silus asked slightly slouched as he turned his head to the side to look up at Mike with narrowed and inquizzitive indigo eyes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The final destination, a final plea. (Closed to Mike) - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt August 21st 2014, 12:41 am

Michael would have groaned from the younger male missing the whole thing, but then again he was dealing with a child. If not a child, atleast someone who had the body of one, which likely affected the whole thinking process somewhat. Expressions gave more away however, furrowing of the eyebrows and just overall how he was looking to Michael as if silently asking what he meant and the vocal question just finalized it. ”Who else?” Michael posed the question, licking his lips softly before looking to Silus with a perked brow as he looked the silver orbs lock with indigo for a moment. With a fluid motion, he poked the younger male lightly on the end of the nose, much like he tended to do with his son when dealing with questions like those. Ones with answers hinted at but not quite answered.

”Weeeeeellll, considering that we all had thought you were dead. You are sorta the person I’m talkin about.” He stated simply, withdrawing his finger and resting an elbow against the table and waiting for a response from the male, either just a change of expression or saying something. ”Unless someone else had gone without my knowledge anyway, but yeah speakin about you.” he added finishing off the pudding.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 21st 2014, 2:17 am

Silus felt his nose get 'booped' as he called it and he didn't move but he couldn't help but his mouth from turning into this huge smile, one that no one had seen from Silus in a LONG time. Not since Zell beat Ouroboros to be more specific. Silus found himself even giggle a little, but he coughed as if trying to clear his throat and cover it up and seem a little tougher than he was. But he was still smiling as he looked to Michael while he gave his explanation. Michael was happy to have him back? Silus thought he was going to throw up. He looked to the ground with his smile still his lower jaw subtly shaking up and down as his eyes threatened to water. He didn't know how to explain this feeling. It felt like his heart was heavy, his stomach was made of lead and all the same time it felt like he was being held under the water, trapped beneath ice and thrashing around... freezing and suffocating. Now, in a second he felt...different. It wasn't the same. His stomach didn't feel as heavy. His heart could beat and he could breath. He wasn't going to cry...he wasn't going to cry. Well he might. Darn it, he didn't want to but he let out a little laugh as he wiped his one eye.

He didn't know what to do but smile. He felt like a fan girl, because the only thing he could keep thinking was There's no way this is happening. There's no way this is happening. It's not real.. I died. Raziel killed me and I'm dead. but he knew it wasn't true. But he was desperately trying to wake himself up from this dream, knowing he couldn't take the heartache of another good and impossible dream. But no matter what all signs pointed back to this. To reality. Michael was glad to have him back. Even if Michael didn't love him... he at least noticed him. That was more than Silus had before... but still. He had to know. "Wh-why? I-I mean...Thanks but...why are you glad to have ME back...of all things?" He asked, his self-esteem issues leaking through, as it became quite apparent (and wasn't really ever hidden) that Silus lacked an even decent self-image. The little guy beat himself up more than anyone else ever could. He was his own bully in that sense. He didn't want to look a gift-horse in the mouth, but he definitely had to know why... it just didn't seem typical of Michael, not that Silus held that against him in any way.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt August 21st 2014, 2:29 am

In the wake of what he had said, a huge smile had formed on the males lips and Michael found it….endearing in a way. Followed by that was what appeared to be a little watering in his eyes, as if he were going to cry and then Michael wondered if he had done something wrong. That maybe he was showing this whole love thing wrong and perhaps needed to take a different approach with it, or rather not go as fast as he was going. If he was going too fast however, might have been the perfect pace and he would have likely not figured it out, that coming with being emotionally retarded and such. Following that Silus would ask why he was glad to have him back of all people, making it sound like he were not that great of a person.

Which was not really Michael’s opinion of the kid, mostly because he never really had the chance to forge one beyond knowing that he was a massive daddies boy or maybe had been. Things changed, so he was unsure how that still stood. Michael stroked his chin for a moment, looking up to the ceiling for a moment and hummed to himself.”Wellll, typically when you’re glad to have someone back that entails that you missed them in some way.” Michael explained with a shrug continuing to gauge the males reaction. ”And if that explanation was not clear enough I’ll summarize, I.missed.you.” Michael enunciated small strands of sarcasm seeping into his explanation, going off his only really experiences of actual affection with his son Shael and reaching over and ruffling up the males hair slightly.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 21st 2014, 4:22 am

Silus didn't know how to react at all. Truth be told he wasn't sure if he was supposed to trust this. Was it bad that he was so desperate that he was willing to risk a trap in a heart beat? He closed his eyes as he set his pudding cup down and sighed as he looked off towards the door to the next room. His older half brother Shael was watching like a hawk as Michael ruffled up his hair, and just like that Shael was gone. Silus had begun to wonder how long he had been there, watching them. Silus looked to Michael with a smile and a gulp but he looked back to the floor. He closed his eyes again, wondering what he sould do. This felt nothing less than a new form of torment. The thought that Michael might have actually missed him. But he didn't believe it... well... he did, but he didn't want to. Michael hardly even acknowledged him before. Why now? Was it what he did for Michael? Does he see him as a potential tool or something? If that were the case then Silus was better off not falling for the snare. He loved Mike, but he wasn't an idiot. Mike almost killed him once before...what's to stop him from trying to get close and then do it again? What was keeping Mike from just discarding Silus once he served his purpose?

Silus leaned sideways and crashed into Mike's side. His arms wrapped around Mike as best as they could as he nuzzled his face into Mike as he took a deep breath in. There wasn't really much containing the tears at this point, but he was more than able to choke back any sobbing. His minf jumped back to that day...when they broke into the secret lab.  ”Yeah, I’m soaking up all the excess so Silus can spend some time with Sean…” was exactly what was said. Instantly he moved to "Sean" or rather it was Mike, and he wrapped his arms around his waist and hugged his leg, and he remembered being so scared. But that wasn't why he cried. He cried because he was never able to hug Michael, he was never able to be as close to as his brother as he wanted. He was scared...but even then all he wanted to know was what was wrong with him? Why was he a gene-hazard? Why was he something Mike was ashamed of. He just wanted Mike to be pleased with him, and he just wanted to be a Hero...just like his "Dad" used to be. How his Dad is now. "I missed you too." He said, well...it was more of a whimper really as he nuzzled in there. more than you'll ever know

Shael:
   "I love you Michael." Silus said as he let go and cringed a little, as if he were expecting Mike to yell. "J-just in cause...I-i-i d-don't get the chance to tell you before I..." He cut off and sighed as he looked back to the ground. His thanatophobia, now with 100% more irony, kicking in overdrive and the thoughts of death lingering onto him.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt August 21st 2014, 4:53 am

Michael had not really been expecting the hug, though it happened and he was a little shocked to say the least. Followed by the whole crying thing, leaving Mike with a crying Silus that was holding onto him tightly. He looked down to the male, and sighed, wondering why all of this just for him. Still, the male seemed to vocalize that he had missed him too and Michael wrapped his arms around the male in return. Next however came Silus saying that he loved him, him pausing for a moment and wondering how he would react to this, and then again he knew what he was supposed to say. He only had to say one thing, a few words that should be so easy to say. Michael sighed, looking to Silus with a small smile. ”Love you too.” Michael said lowly in return, ruffling up his hair again.

He said something about before he did something, but he did not quite understand it. He however looked up and found himself seeing Sean just walking through the kitchen and digging through the fridge, humming softly to himself lowly before finally noticing the two that were hugging. Withdrawing various things from the fridge and placing them on the counter, he ended up making himself a sandwich, with a small cup of pudding in his other hand, and a spoon clamped between his teeth. ”Scuse me.” Sean said before walking out and biting into the sandwich.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top