The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
The Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
The Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
The Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
The Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
The Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
The Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Thing to Do (Travis)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Thing to Do (Travis)

Post by Bliss September 18th 2014, 1:33 am

Bliss could barely keep her phone from flying from her hand when suddenly there were two. If nothing else Travis knew how to stay away from getting in front of Bliss' ego. "Let me see." Stepping towards the outstretched hand under the invitation of investigation, Bliss took hold of the vial. "It's glowing. Seems pretty evil by the standards around this place." The vial slipped right where Bliss would put her phone if she and her phone were on better terms. For now the phone could rest in her back pocket, so Bliss could get something new to complain about it when she sat on it.

And she did. On her way to the headquarters in her stolen car filled with hate and other emotions. All of them negative.

"I have a plan of sorts." Standing in the shadow of the corporate structure, Bliss looked down at a sewer run off drain. Plunging through the murky waters in no way enticed her, but getting inside would step up as her main priority. "You're going to go through their. I would go through, but I came up with the plan. That makes me management and I may need to change the plan and so and so, just get in there. I'm the smartest woman in the world." While Bliss waited for her plan to unfold in the darkness unbeknownst to her or her companion, an opening awaited.

"Has the smartest woman in the world forgotten she sent an invisible girl to..."

"Shut up. You don't get to be smug until my windshield is fixed." Bliss turned back to Travis with her new plan. "New plan. Walk through the gate and start fighting everything."

Everything stood inside the warehouse. And the labs. And the armory. Most of it could only savagely beat someone with blunt objects, but some of it was actually dangerous. Chemicals melting faces dangerous. Twelve foot tall abominations with detachable limbs capable of burning through metal. "Don't stop, get it, get it."

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 18th 2014, 7:13 pm

The female would take the vial extended towards her, and then examine it with an ever so critical eye before proclaiming the obvious truth, or rather a biased opinion perpetuated by bad movies. Either way Travis found himself amused by the “revelation” and so all he could do was smirk at what the female had said, nodding lightly as if agreeing with her statement about glowing liquids equaling evil. ”yeah, does seem to have the evil glow about it.” Travis would half agree with a nod, humming softly to himself as he would let the female do all of the heavy lifting as far as mental faculties went, seeing as how she seemed more than content with doing just that. Because if things began to go south, he could easily get himself out of the situation before he found himself being dragged into a larger mess than he was willing to deal with.

They would delve into the deeper elements of the plan in a stolen vehicle, Travis mulling over his portion of this while Jason would hum softly to himself as the male always would. Likely he was thinking of whatever Jason Masters did, but then again that was something that Travis did not feel like delving into when he had more important matters to attend to. Soon enough however they stood in the shadow of the corporate building, with an irate Asian woman with perhaps an inflated sense of self importance, along with two males of a dirty blond hair color like a knock off brand of Aryan. Not that he minded avoiding the comparisons, as that meant he would not be associated with genocidal maniacs that would have greatly clashed with his own ideals. Improvement was his aim, and cleansing was far from it.

The female would direct their attention towards a sewer grate and said something about them going through there, Travis grimacing lightly as the thought of wading through human waste. Thanks to invisible girl however, the smartest woman in the world would give a plan that only a great mind would be able to think of, even though stealth would have been just as welcome. ”Fight everything? I think that sounds like a solid plan.” Travis noted with a small chuckle, motioning towards Jason and giving him the hint about the whole wrecking things. Soo with a flick of his wrist, a small portion of the gate would be sent hurdling forward and crashing along the ground.

”Balls in your court.” Travis said stepping through the ruined gate, though he would let Bliss get into some of the action as well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 20th 2014, 5:02 am

Bliss opened the door because chivalry still lived. It gave itself an easier time of not addressing the direct dangers of the situation, but it lived. Light broke in small creases until they poured into the darkness of the alley as the doors split open. After her lungs filled and expunged her irritation about the situation, ever creature in the hallway set its gaze on Bliss. Each one of her fingers waved simultaneously in sequence to welcome the party sent to welcome her. "Hello boys."

Two abominations sprung towards her with animosity  only to meet the blunt force of Bliss's volatile energy shield. Both creatures flung out to the side and broke several pipes along the wall. Bliss rushed through the hall towards the biggest creature she could find to deliver a devastating blow. It did not go as she thought and the creature threw her across the room. Bliss clinched her back while the hulking force grabbed her by the collar and lifted her off of her feet. Air didn't hurt as much as the harshness of the wall, so Bliss decided to hold a grudge against the harsh metal. It didn't make it hurt any less, and in reality diverted her anger away from the true opponent throwing her around, but she decided to keep throwing energy blasts towards the hulking creature stomping towards her with fists announcing his arrival one punch at a time.

Abby decided to keep things more quiet as the two forces erupted into complete disarray as the fights spread out through the hallway. The halls broke out into smaller corridors, pulling at Abby's attention for minor rogueish detail, but Abby knew she should stay focused on the task at hand. A number of noises came from just beyond a metal door. Pushing against it the door opened into a door drenched in deep red. Chemicals lined a number of tubes feeding into a major vat in the center of the room. Resting above the vat hanged Ashley in a rather poor disposition to remove herself from her current position. A line reached down to keep Ashley tethered to the ceiling with tape over her mouth and the rest of her form trussed up. "Give me a minute. We need to help Bliss."

More blows leveled more of the wall and less of Bliss. Each one of her dodges pushed her beyond the savage strike of the lumbering beast. Bliss pushed a blast to throw the creature back when an echoing sound burst through the walls around her. Each sound made Bliss less afraid of the creature she currently fought. One punch flew past her head, but the blast from Bliss found a shot into its shoulder, throwing the joint into disarray. A roar moved from the abomination towards Bliss, stopping her dead in her tracks. A slight paralysis sank deep into Bliss. She gazed into the eyes of the force as the sound grew closer.

Before the vitriol of the fist could slam into Bliss, a creature beyond the comprehension Bliss would put to any human, leaped from the door and grabbed the abomination before Bliss. Like throwing a away a ragdoll, the giant creature tossed away its smaller brethren before roaring just before Bliss. From foot to shoulder the beast stood thirty feet tall with spikes shrouding every piece of flesh the former shell of a man contained. "Um. Would you like to talk about our differences?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

The Thing to Do (Travis) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 22nd 2014, 6:00 am

While Travis had gone for a more explosive entrance, Bliss seemed to have opted for the typical opening the door routine, not that he would fault her for choosing that route. While she likely attempted whatever it was she was doing, Travis would continue upon his little path of destruction with Jason, though he would likely mostly be allowing Beta to do most of the real heavy lifting, as he had the capabilities to do such. Within a matter of moments however they would find themselves set upon by strange creatures, likely ones that were created somewhere around within this building. Three of these abominations would turn their sights upon Travis as well as Jason, though that did not really worry Alpha very much, as he would allow the young male to do everything. They would charge, and within an instant they would find themselves being blindsided, slamming into the wall from what seemed to be an invisible but power force.

The force by which they were moved would jolt them, and the pressure applied afterwards was hopefully enough to break their skulls, but then again that did not seem to happen. They were stunned, but Travis could see that they were still capable of movement, and that was not something that he cared to deal with, so he would have to remedy that little problem. So without wasting a second, the ten metal spheres would rise from his elft pocket, objects composed of nanomites that swelled up and with a thought would move out, spreading mostly three per abomination, and releasing a large charge from the core within them. Each one strategically place as they would jerk spasmically until they would move no longer, and then lay still on the ground, yet something else caught his attention, something that seemed to warrant concern.

A deep roar would escape from a large abomination, one that rose far higher than the others, and basically screamed danger, not that Travis did not mind a little danger, metal sphere decreasing in size and falling back into his palm. ”I would, but don’t know what language this thing speaks.” Travis noted softly to himself releasing a burst of energy from his palm, seeming to cause pulsations with in the air.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 23rd 2014, 4:47 am

Bliss hammered away from the safe distance her comrade bought her from his barrage of metal spheres. Whether this tiny siege volley made up a larger summoning, or this was is, Bliss planned on making her ability to either beat some sense into this creature or knock this thing senseless. Both waves of energy stemmed from her palms in accordance with her attack plan, but neither threw the beast from its legs. While both attacks raged from either side, the creature took a defense stance by pulling a chemical vat off of the wall and trying to pin Travis under it with a thundering resolve.

Bliss continued her assault, failing to recognize the danger of the abomination charging her from behind. A clumsy hand gripped around her shoulders, failing to grapple her, but throwing her off her feet and towards the wall. The sudden change of action diverted the giant's attention from trapping Travis like a bug in a jar, and presented him with the prospect of squishing an Asian girl. He lifted his enormous foot higher than his gargantuan knee to begin a downward descent towards a relative diminutive target.

Abby looked out towards Ashley with no real grasp of how to rescue her. The chain tethered from high above the ceiling, but the controls looked to be outside of the processing room. "Oh, hallo dolly. I am not in the room with you. You might be thinking 'I am in this room. But where is Don? I do not know.' Well now I am telling you. I left the chemicals behind, because I have better ideas. Ideas so good..."

"Oh, shut up." Rolling her head back to gaze for whatever sound equipment, Abby wanted to rescue Ashley more just to get out of the audible range of this terrible, delusional narcissist. Speakers lined the corners of the room making his voice hit her from every angle, but no other deterrents presented themselves.

"Oh no dolly. You do not say, 'Don, you do not talk now.' I am the one who says, 'no dolly, you are the one who will not be talking.' Do you get me dolly? Okay, that is all. good bye."

A winch in the ceiling started up and the chain holding Ashley began to lower her towards the vat. Working off of instinct and not logic, Abby jumped from the catwalk to grab hold of Ashley's legs. Her forward momentum pushed the duo closer to the vat's side. Unable to comment on the course of action, Ashley took a few propelled swings to grasp what Abby hoped to achieve. One more swing got them closer to the edge of the vat. They crossed hazardously across the surface of the bubbling contents one more time. Abby pulled her legs up towards Ashely's knees. She needed to get more swing time so they would crash into the outside of the vat before Ashley lowered too much.

While Abby saw the fruition of her plan come to be, she failed to realize how much it would hurt when she collided face first into the metal cylinder. The winch continued to lower Ashley until Abby could easily pull the hook off of the ropes around her body. In a matter of seconds Abby freed Ashley and pulled her to begin their rush towards Bliss and her confrontation.

Bliss laid next to a footprint large enough to hide a body in. Her roll barely saved her, but barely saving and not dying sat in the same line of correlation, so Bliss would save complaints for later. Before she could roll over from her back to push herself up, the rough hand of the giant grabbed her by her abdomen and pulled her up to his face. His tongue stretched out and licked her face, knocking her goggles to the ground. Her taste did not please him, but it would do. He chomped his teeth in preparation three times and then began his opening process to devour Bliss.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 7th 2014, 2:46 pm

The entanglement tactic seemed to have worked rather easily as the chain wrapped around the males leg, and for the most part immobilized. It would not be a permanent solution, but it was enough to give him the advantage a she would make his move to end this spar with a single, and swift motion. Sand would throw up in a cloud, a way to distract him from perhaps an attack that was meant to hit him, and with with a thought he would condense the sand thrown up around him into an impromptu shield, something that would take the brunt of attacks, along with a sheidl formed from condensed air to overall protect him, and so it did while these things slammed into the barrier. With a flick of the wrist, the sand would begin to swirl around him in a dense cloud to hide his visage, and with that he would send back the things thrown at him with enough force to perhaps knock the Beta down.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha November 8th 2014, 1:07 am

((Topic dead, unless Bliss would like to revive it))

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 8th 2014, 4:41 am

A few well placed bursts of energy put the abominations in a better position for Bliss to survey the field. A quick reference of one of the beasts hanging from the catwalk put her sense of perspective into an even better sense of being. Now if only she could find the duo she trekked in with her- or her meager assistant- she could get on with her- while living in the future, the present caught Bliss in the stomach. Lifting her from her feet and throwing her back into the wall, Bliss tuckered over with just enough energy to dodge swiftly to her right, avoiding the crushing blow of the giant.

In one desperate move to even the score, Bliss put her hand squarely against the main water pump of the factory. She could feel the pressure of the water pushing further down into the bowels of the building at an electrifying speed. All the better. The pipe bent under the push of force from her hand until the metal imploded and the geyser shot out to deter the wake of the colossus breaking upon her. A forceful fist impacted through the wall above her head, showering her in an unwelcome rain of drywall. It was as the broken wall fell around her Bliss realized her counterparts stalked the larger creature behind her. She needed to make their wait well worth the effort.

A single leg stretched out too far, leaving Bliss an avenue to maneuver herself through to the other side of the monster. A burst of energy ruptured the skin of his right leg, forcing him to pivot to his left to keep pace with Bliss. Once he bit on her bait, Bliss executed a high energy barrage against his left side, anticipating his attack to move from the side he could leverage his legs. Her assumption paid off and Bliss knocked the giant to the ground.

Her confidence played out in her withdrawal. Better to give one punch too few than to take one punch too many. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted a red head appear well outside the visible scope of danger, signaling Bliss to leave. Once Bliss gave her an unwelcome eye brow, Abby disappeared back out of sight. Bliss could deal with this guy and his misguided attempts at genetic alterations later, right now she needed to finish her working vacation.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top