The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
What doesn't kill you.... (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
What doesn't kill you.... (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
What doesn't kill you.... (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
What doesn't kill you.... (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
What doesn't kill you.... (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
What doesn't kill you.... (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
What doesn't kill you.... (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
What doesn't kill you.... (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
What doesn't kill you.... (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
What doesn't kill you.... (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
What doesn't kill you.... (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
What doesn't kill you.... (Sean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
What doesn't kill you.... (Sean) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat doesn't kill you.... (Sean) - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat doesn't kill you.... (Sean) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

What doesn't kill you.... (Sean)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What doesn't kill you.... (Sean) - Page 2 Empty Re: What doesn't kill you.... (Sean)

Post by Zell August 14th 2014, 6:47 am

For Silus it was intersting to say the least. His eyes were closed and he was trying to sleep, hoping that when he slept he could be left alone. Forever. "Love ya daddy" He heard, and his heart sank as he recalled doing the same to Ouroboros at his leg, holding on his trench coat. Ouroboros just smirked and looke ddown at Silus, putting a hand on his head. He never told SIlus he loved him back. Of course being a child one would expect it was inherant...but it wasn't there. Silus wanted it so badly that he was willing to believe it was there, even if it wasn't. Ouroboros could probably have tried to kill him and he would have thought and accepted it was jsut because Ouroboros loved him. His eyes threatened to water again, wondering how Shael would respond if Michael said nothing. But...he didn't need to worry it would seem. "Love ya too little guy" To this his breathing stopped and a chill ran down his spine. His eye lid opened to see Michael squeezing Shael tightly as Zell walked out. Silus' jaw quivered, trembled as if chattering from coldness or sorrow. His eyes finally began leaking again though he made no noise to indicate. His violet eyes hardended and turned an orange-red for a moment before he swallowed and closed his eyes again, the little blue veins under his forearm turning black as death as he let out a little sigh and his mind wailed out where he wanted to, but could not. He remembered being in this room with Michael in a wheelchair... when Kaisses called Shael a wetback for attacking him. It was funny. Shael was dead and came back... Kaisses had betrayed Silus, saying ti was his fault Abra had died...and Kaisses trie dto kill him. Because Silus "let Michael" kill him. Hocus died trying to save Silus form Kaisses. Zell had powers again, Yamm came back and Michael was smiling and hugging Shael. But Silus hadn't changed. He still felt asphyxiated, painfully existing in a place where he was forced to feel and forced to have emotions.

Silus knew that this was the truest testimony as to how he knew he was Seans son. He didn't want to run from his emotions...oh no, never. He wanted to drown them. He wanted to drown them in the sea of black tears. Lita Ford's version AND the allegorical liquid nether. He even tried to become a Blackened and it WORKED! He felt nothing and it was amazing. Michael was just a figure, Silus no longer worshiped him mentally or desired to see him happy. Silus only wanted to see him alive, the rest was history. But Zell just had to pull some of his mumbo-jumbo ultra sized magic stuff and make him have emotions again. His tears weren't stopping, but he was keeping up his faux-sleeping appearance up, but if one saw they would be able to tell it was more akin to "trying" to sleep, or trying to whisk yourself away. Silus was tired and sick. Where Zell had almost given up on the family...Silus had given up on himself. No one loved him... he was deprived of the only thing he wanted. It hurt...it made him cry thinking about the hurt itself, then he thinks about WHY he's hurt and what caused it and he turns into a train wreck. He had faith in Michael and Sean and Jordan... and he gave them everything... but all he had to give....resulted loathing. He clenched onto the locket and trembled slightly with a shudder sigh as a brisk cold wind went down his neck once more in a rather alarming and supernatural way. The only person he knew who loved him... died protecting him from the only person he wanted to hear loved him. The only person who loved Silus...was on the other side. Silus couldn't wait to die. Abra was waiting for him. Michael should have just killed him back then and saved him all of this heart ache. But then again Death was to good for him, and it's not like Michael loved him to help him. He tried to remove the conection of the Etherium again, the tugging of the Ether in the room as he tried to sever the proverbial umbilical chord. If one were in tuned enough with it, they could feel him trying as he sat there silently, eyes closed. Why could he not be blackened again? Why wouldn't the connection sever?

Yancey smelled the sorrow and the rage mixed in Silus, he saw it and felt it, his heart sinking as he sat there and looked to the male. His own heart ached and he contemplated getting Zell, but when he stood up to move around his enhanced ears told him that Sean was talking with Zell, and bothering them was a bad idea. So Yancey was forced to take his wolf form and lay at the threshold and keep an eye half open to watch Silus, unsure of his master (and best friend's) state.

Zell just about had a heart attack as he heard the words slip from Sean's mouth, but it was perhaps the most plesant surprise he had ever had in his life. Other than that three word answer that got him pulled into this mess back when he was eleven. He couldn't keep a smile from forming on his face as he looked over his shoulder with an arched eyebrow. He wasn't sure what it was Sean meant though. Sean could need help with a lot of things, though he desperately hoped that it was involving this whole family business. Much to his own anguish...he was beginning to slip. To lose hope that his family would ever be happy. Granted yes, Michael was exhausted...but it was worth it. Even when he didn't hear Michael say he loved Shael, he could feel a relief... perhaps the Archon Energy relieving him some and giving him a peace in his blackened and troubled heart. He put a hand on Sean's arm and nodded at him. "You need my help? Sure...anything...name it." He said as if he were anxious or worried, but not enough so to chomp at the bit.

Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

What doesn't kill you.... (Sean) - Page 2 Empty Re: What doesn't kill you.... (Sean)

Post by Arcana August 14th 2014, 7:48 am

How would he answer Zell’s question. That was the big one really, and he was unsure of the words that would convey what he needed help with. There was only one thing that he could think of however, one thing that was a threat to him and likely his family, another threat actually but that much was coming from him. Even when he was fully suppressed, Sean could feel the titan stir within him and being so close to Zell, he could feel its primal desire above all else; the desire to devour everything that lived. If it drew breath, Thanatos wanted it dead and that seemed to be all there was to it with the being that embodied The Abyss. The worry within Zell’s voice was palpable, and only served to feed his own anxiety, fingers intertwining in their position as Sean took a deep breath and exhaled.

”I need help with Thanatos.” That part was easy enough to say, slipping out with little trouble and his tone conveyed that he did need help with it. ”Not that it isn’t…obvious enough I suppose. I’m dying too, slowly but it’s happening. Apparently suppressing my power like this isn’t the healthiest thing for me to do, something about nether pressure and explosions, never really listened to that part.” Sean had found himself beginning to ramble before reigning himself in, chewing on his lower lips while trying to get back to the point. The problem with him had always been the nether, somehow corrupting him and turning him into a massive dick, which Yamm had so aptly pointed out, or rather he just called him a dick. Not that Sean could argue with that, considering that he was indeed a dick.

”But enough about exploding, that’s what seems to be my problem, or the immediate one for me anyway.” Sean said wondering if Zell would actually be able to come up with a fix for this Thanatos problem, or if he would find himself  majorly screwed. Because mostly Sean was always under the assumption that Zell could think of an answer for everything, came with the whole genius thing, and Sean being a possible idiot. Either way he was hoping that Zell had a solution, otherwise he would find himself having to ask the dragon for help and he had left pretty pissed off at him, so that might have not worked out. ”Do you think you could do anything about that?” While the question was worded as it was, Sean was mostly just waiting for Zell to say he did have a way, and then lay out something so complex that Sean found himself with a headache.

Shael had nestled against Michael, the small affirmation enough as the young ethereal seemed to drift off into sleep, regardless of it he should have been tired. It had reminded Michael of when his child was younger, always clinging to his leg and looking up to him with a look as if he expected Michael to be able to do anything, as if there was nothing that he could not do. He wondered if that thought process had changed since then, if Shael still saw him as he used to or if rose tinted glasses had been removed, and then repeatedly stomped upon. The idea that perhaps the only innocent thing left within his life had been tainted felt…wrong, though he could not expect it to be any different. Michael had allowed Shael to be murdered, all due to his own idiocy, yet that was behind him now, all he had was the chance to make it up to him.

He leaned over and kissed the sleeping tan male softly on the forehead. ”I’m sorry Shael.” He muttered as the young male stirred and grew comfortable again, snoring softly as his now small and pudgy fingers gripping onto Michael’s shirt and held tightly, not wanting to let go even in sleep. Mike had a feeling he could not remove him without ripping his shirt and so he decided that he would simply let him sleep there, seeing as how he himself did not need sleep, or rather that was what Michael believed. It had been a little over a month since he had last gotten any sleep, and at that it was around three hours of sleep, hardly a nap. Within this tired state, Michael was only barely aware of the strange fluctuations within the ethereal energy of Silus, and his mind for the most part crapped out. Still, he had no intentions of sleeping, he could do that when he was dead or whatever the saying was.

His attention would turn to the wolf Yancey and then to Silus, moving back and forth for a moment. Even with an apology given, the guilt remained and he had a feeling that it would remain with him forever, something that was equitable to hell, except he was lucky enough to not burn.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 15th 2014, 6:36 am

Shael stood there behind them with crossed arms and a smile on his face as he leaned into the threshold and looked to the young Ethereal named after him and his father. Michael finally gets it... He thought to himself. He was lated, the happiest he had been in a long, long time. True he was never as miserable as the rest of these guys, but he hasn't been happier. But his happiness was bittersweet as he recalled that day when he throttled the hell out of Michael... the day he almost killed Michael. Truth be told he'd do it again too, providing the circumstances were the same. But it didn't matter. Michael understood what love was, or at least had a basic concept. Maybe he had the concept all along, but was simply unwilling to open up. That was something Shael himself knew to be a problem. It wasn't "cool" to tell your family how much they meant to you. But Shael never went as far as Michael did. Almost murdering Silus like that... This is where "bittersweet" takes it's toll. Michael didn't deserve to live. What he said to Silus was when Shael gave up hope for Michael. Called him a monster, virtually refused to view him as family. Until HIS dad, Zell Atterrius escaped Ouroboros and revealed the true threat lay. But his hope for Michael never returned. That being said, the sweetness came form having his brother back... the bittersweetness came from the fact that Shael was dumb enough to give up hope in him.

He didn't even care that tears threatened him, they were joyful. His eyes moved up to Silus, the resentment plastered on his face after he heard Michael's words. Shael's mouth dropped some and a soft sigh, no perhaps it was a little gasp... he finally understood. Silus no! This was BECAUSE of you! You should be happy! His mind pleaded, almost hoping as if his thoughts would translate to Silus somehow. His heart broke for his younger brother(s) both. Perhaps it was the innocence factor, but little Silus shattered him. T-that's all you really want huh? Even still and after everything you've gone through... oh God. Shael pushed off the side of the wall and stepped forward, manuvering around to end up behind Michael. He draped an arm around Micheal'e shoulder and rested a hand on little Shael's head before squeezing Mike a little to show he was trying to hug him without waking the little one, who was likely exhausted. He placed his head onto Mike's to speak. "Welcome back. Missed ya Mike." He said as he let go and smiled as he walked over towards Yancey and looked down as Silus, who seemed to have truly fallen into slumber. Shael sighed and shook his head as he looked over the little broken boy. Shael stepped forward and reached down to lift Silus, whom didn't even stir he just remaine entirely limp, lifeless almost. Meanwhile Jordan cracked his neck and got down to ruffle the little Shael's hair and then do the same to Mike with a wink before walking off to look at Silus. Finally from the dining room the small little indian-pakistani child looked up to Silus, eyes full of worry. Doctor Alai was not far behind, his eyes trained on Silus, as if he didn't trust Shael or Jordan with him.

"What's wrong with Silus?" Amir asked, unknowing of his own Empathic sense detecting Silus' pent up angers and sorrows, the latter being far more overpowering... but the prior every growing. He reched up as if to touch his friend and Shael shifted him a little. Doctor Alai apparently read a little too much into the movement.

"Give him here. I will take him to rest." Doctor Alai virtually commanded. Shael's eyebrow arched as he turned so that Silus' baggy hoodie wasn't obstructing his view of the pakistani who commanded. "Woah, back up Pakistani Pete! I can take my own brother to his room." Shael said. Doctor Alai's eyes burned with a human spark of sorts, pulling upon Amir and bringing the young boy behind him. "I do not believe you have OUR address, nor do I trust the likes of you to bring him to his HOME." Doctor Alai said, pressing importance on the concept that Silus belonged with him. This immediately angered Shael, but Jordan was good with it... if not because he was too stupid to get the concept. He was still wondering when Silus bought a house, and how. Then he was woried Zell was going to kick him out because the youngest moved out before he did. "I don't know what YOUR address has to do with HIS home, since his room is right down the hallway." Shael said, mocking the Doctor's accent on the words that were stressed. Shael went to step passed and Doctor Alai stepped in his way. Shael grunted and went to step around again, but Doctor Alai moved again, standing as tall as he could, not backing down.

"Woah I think he's tryin to fite you bro." Jordan said with a little laugh, finding the concept funny. Shael wasn't exactly amused though, his eyes began to glow a faint chocolate color as he clung to Silus. He shook his head as he looke to Doctor Alai, his breathing intensified almost as if he were a bull who say red. "Silus fought to get us all together. He sacrificed more than anyone else I know to have his family together. I'm not letting you take him. This is what he wants... and If it kills me I'm not going to let you take him." Shael said as if that ere his final authroitative word. Shael always had that way about him. What he said was nigh-absolute, and there was no other option. He wasn't even going to apologize about running over Doctor Alai...until the Doctor spoke before he was able to do so. "Why was HE the one fighting!? That is my point. This place... this is not a home. This is a house with two men barely out of high-school who love each other trying to raise children. Children so childish that the eleven year old is the most mature one. He should not have to fight for his family. His family should fight for him. Look inside yourself and ask yourself honestly. When was the last time your family fought for him?" Doctor Alai asked. Shael's mouth dropped slowly as he went to speak. "U-I--I-eh..." He tried to fumble and stammer but there was nothing. Nothing at all. Doctor Alai looked between them all, and finally his eyes settled on Jordan. "Exactly...Can you truly tell me that this is where he belongs?" Doctor Alai asked him. Jordan's eyes fell and he scratched the back of his head. All the times he was mean to Silus weighed on him. Doctor Alai looked to Shael who seemed to be at a loss of words. Sheal's jaw began to quiver as he looked down to the sleeping Silus and then down to Amir who looked at Silus with such a concern it was almost...concerning. Yancey whined as he sat at Doctor Alai's feet and looked up at them. Was the wolf trying to get him to give Silus up?

"Dude...he looks dead." Jordan said as he noted Silus now wearing the dog-like collar with the pendant attached. Shael turned to look at Jordan with a glare trying to facially depict "Not the time dude."

Zell heard the request. Help defeating Thanatos was the issue. Zell had hypothosized the theorhetical decomposition of the mortal body due tot he suppression of nether. It would be like how water erodes away at land-masses over time. The erosion of the body was just the lands to the acidic nether oceans that thrashed and crashed about. It didn't really surprise him to be honest, Sean and Zell dying or getting dispowered was basically like an anniversery for them at this point. Zell was about to make Sean ask Yamm abouthis idea...but he wouldn't do that to him. He knows how difficult it is to admit when you need help. Immature as it may be, it's a pride issue, and even The Archon has to swallow his own pride. He even has to chew first to avoid choking on it. He hummed for a moment pretending to think as to not make it seem as if he could simply know the answer. He snapped his fingers. "How about we remove Thanatos from you?" He quizzed, going on to quickly add a note before he could hear any interruption. "Matt knows how to remove joint spirits. Like The Primordial Evil, Sin to Matt would be Thanatos to you. There's just a slight issue in it. But it's an option to consider. We could also Aether blast you or try and amalgamate you with Naes. You'd be a dark Ethereal but it would stop the death." Zell rattled off an additional option to be safe if Sean feared one result.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What doesn't kill you.... (Sean) - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 15th 2014, 7:14 am

Michael drew in a slightly harsh breath as he felt arms wrap around him for a moment, muscles tensing as if expecting something to strike at him, and yet the voice was of…Shael. Even with that, he felt the reflexive urge to flinch away and the faint memory of his last real meeting with Shael had proven all too vivid. A wave of mixed emotions washed over him as his son stirred in his arms, muttering something in his sleep and still latched onto Michael, the only good thing that he had brought into this world. Someone who he had hoped would have a better life, and yet he had failed him even in that. He murmured in his sleep, speaking what he called Michael softly, as if he were safe and yet something told Michael that he would never be safe. No, nothing was really safe as long as he drew breath and as long as he continued to exist. All of the damage he had caused, the problems sowed because he had trusted Raziel of all people, all of it came to his mind and yet he still held onto the illusion that he was strong.

A hand would ruffle up his son’s hair, and then his own, Michael looking to see Jordan and the wink shot towards him. Shael stirred from his micronap then, yawning softly as he looked up to Michael and cocking his head to the side, noticing a small collection of moisture around the corners of his eyes. Yet his hearing caught the sound of footsteps and an unfamiliar voice, Shael shifting slightly as he turned towards the person that had…demanded that Silus be given to him. His lips curled into a frown, far too unaware of the situation but he knew enough to know that the strange person wanted to take Silus away from him. He sniffed the air and paused for a moment eyes widening, as the familiar sound of steps could be heard. Shael could smell his twin, and something about that was strange, not that she really announced when she came upon the scene anyway. Michael looked up too see the Doctor give a rather compelling argument about why Silus should not be here, because he shouldn’t.

Like Shael he was a child, and it dawned on him that children should not have to fight for the family, though no one had fought for it in the first place. ”The man does raise a valid point.” He could hear his daughters voice radiate through the room, cool and much like a blade. Her emerald eyes danced from her twin, to her two uncles and then the male that seemed to be so adamantly trying to take Silus from them. The female would rest upon the threshold of the door and look over Dr. Alai, wondering his stake within Silus’ life and considering so many things, and yet all she did was stand there.

Sean waited for Zell to give an answer, as he was the most likely to give an answer out of all of the family members, or so Sean felt atleast. The answer would come after a hum, Sean resting his head precariously on Zell’s shoulder and waiting for the answer, which came in the form of somehow separating Thanatos from him. ”Aether blast wouldn’t work, more likely to kill me than separate Thanatos from me." Even with his suppressed state, Thanatos was still influencing his physiology so Aether was a big NO-NO. However becoming an ethereal did sound pretty nice, and the perks were always there, yet he was unsure if becoming a Dark Ethereal was any better than being a Titan. Granted Michael was a Dark Ethereal but then again he was not exactly the most together of individuals either, so Sean did not want to take that risk. "If removing Thanatos from me with Yamm’s help would fix some of our Thanatos problem, I guess we should try it.” Sean said with a sigh, submitting to the whole thing.
[/color]
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 16th 2014, 12:35 am

Doctor Alai paid little heed to the girl who entered. Not that he was attempting to be rude, he simply had nothing to say to her. In his country she wasn't even allowed to speak, granted he knew full well he was in America and he respected women and their freedom's, but that didn't mean he was going to go out of his way to speak when one spoke. "He's our family. He's my little brother." Shael began even when he knew it was an unsatisfactory answer. "We love him." Shael said as he held the little four foot child in his arms. Doctor Alai's face softened as if he understood the hardship, and that earned respect from and to both parties. There was a sigh as Jordan pokes Silus' cheek, causing the sleeping child to cringe and nuzzle into Shael. Jordan smiled at the little guy and then looked to Doctor Alai, confused as to why everyone was so quiet. He was so distracted by the seemingly dead-sleep Silus that he even missed Fera's arrival. Doctor Alai spoke again, and this time Jordan actually caught on to what was going on. "If you love him, do what is best for him." He said, almost as if he were asking Shael to please let Silus go with him. Shael had never been more conflicted in his life honestly. He felt like how Zell once described. He felt like a crying child begging and pleading, swearing and promising he would do better... but no matter how many times he did better it still wasn't good enough. Shael's eyes watered as he pulled Silus close with a little squeeze and tears hidden as he buried his face into Silus' shoulder, tears being soaked up by the hoodie.

"Woah wait man... he's gona take Si? Awe hell no!" Jordan snapped as he looked to Doctor Alai. Doctor Alai just smiled and nodded as if things finally made sense. "And you must be his brother Jordan. The Hot-headed one who doesn't apply himself." Doctor Alai said, he looked to Shael. "By the way you're holding him I'd say you're Shael. The "Big brother" and father type with a violent streak." He said as he turned and looked to Michael with a repulsed smirk and shook his head. "So that makes you the Marvelous Mister Michael." He said with a scoff and shaking his head. Shael looked up to Alai with an arched eyebrow with the sarcasm, how could he have known them unless Silus had talked about them? His inquisitive look warranted an explanation from Doctor Alai, but not until prompted with the question. "How do you know who's who?" He said a slight edge to his voice, betraying his attempts at being "unphased" by the prospect of Silus leaving.

"He talks in his sleep. I've seen his condition before. His Amnesia wasn't true amnesia it was his subconscious using a head injury to feign amnesia, to lock away memories and events and cope... so his subconscious could pretend that he had forgotten. In turn this causes his conscious mind to forget. But in his dreams he spoke. It took me many nights but I eventually was able to speak to him in his sleep, influence answers to questions. I was able to gather limited information, but enough to know now who you are by picking up on subtle characteristics." Doctor Alai said as he looked around at the others. He looked back to Amir and then motioned with his head. The little Pakistani-Indian boy backed away and moved over to the next room, the one between Zell and Sean and the others in the family. With his son gone and the door closed Doctor Alai spoke freely. "But as his memories began to come back, and his subconscious could no longer contain the memories, I began to notice one enigma. That enigma... was named Michael." He said looking to Michael, eyes fixated on him, but totally impartial. "It took me quite a while really. The "Michael" he cried over in his sleep was a Michael he was begging to kill him. A Michael he was sorry to. A Michael he felt like he failed. A Michael that scared him, made him shiver in the comfort of his own dreams... But when I asked him who Michael was as his memories returned I did not understand. The Michael he described was a typical big brother. Teased him, but made him laugh. One that he looked for any excuse to hug or cling to in a way that didn't make Michael look bad. He described Michael as the person he wanted to be like. He wanted to be strong, he wanted people to respect him, he wanted to be "Just like my hero." as he said it..." Doctor Alai said as he looked to Silus and took a shaky breath in, his own composure compromised by his feelings. He looked to Shael and chuckled before looking back to Mike. "Imagine my surprise when I learned they were one in the same. His hero almost murdered him in cold blood. " Doctor Alai said, to this Jordan moved forward, Shael turned and put Silus against him intercepting the Dragon and surprising him where he'd rather have just ripped out Alai's trachea with his fangs. Jordan grumbled as he took Silus and held him and stepped back. Doctor Alai's heart nearly stopped when Shael had furrowed eyebrows and a thin line for a mouth with a low and hushed tone of voice.

"Listen to me. I made sure Michael paid his dues for that. After I "addressed" the situation then and there I held no ill will. I had no issues with him. And I'll tell you what. If Silus snaps and EVER says that to Michael... I'll beat his little face in too. You know why? Because people need to be "reminded" that we're all the same. We're brothers, and no one messes with my little brother's." Shael said before Grabbing Dr.Alai's collar and dragging him in. Alai remained calm as he was pulled forward, Shael's viscious glare fixated on the good doctor. "Michael learned. He'd a good brother and a goddamn good dad, and I wouldn't trade him for anything. So I'll be damned if I let some little desert-rat talk about him like this." He said, his voice becoming more intense as he seemed to be gritting his teeth. Doctor Alai was rather composed, certain and calm.

Bonus to being The Archon. He knows what's going on and right now he needed to get into the kitchen. He stopped Sean there for a moment, kissing him on the cheek. "Sean babe can you stay in here for just a second. I gotta run and grab my cell phone from the kitchen. We'll get everything set up, Promise." He said with a wink as he backed up and turned, going into the next room. He needed to neglect Sean a second as he entered the next room, seeing Amir standing there. Zell winked and took his forearm. "This way Seven-Eleven." He said to the boy, the joke bound to be lost as he walked through seamlessly into the next room, silently opening the door and entering.

"Listen to you. You'd beat his head in. This is NOT love." Doctor Alai said softly shaking his head, an apologetic look on his face. Shael let him go and stepped back with a growl and white knuckles. "Tough love." Shael replied as doctor Alai rolled his eyes and looked to Michael. "You almost murdered your brother, had it not been for his ONLY friend sacrificing itself then Silus WOULD NOT BE HERE. A little hypnosis and is subconscious told me everything. Had he not been between you and that angel, you would be dead. But rather than be appreciative you turn bitter. Tell me what makes you worth him idolizing? Why does he? There must be something in there... but all I see is a power-hungry man. Who was willing to murder his own family to get power... you shouldn't even have been allowed a child."

"And you should?" Zell asked, closing the door, allowing Amir entry. Everyone in the room hushed and turned to look at the source of the familiar voice. Doctor Alai looked to Zell with a respectful nod, one that Zell returned before stepping forward to engage in conversation, moving past Shael and Jordan. "Dad to the rescue, eh?" Jordan asked, Silus smirked, causing the dragon to wonder if the child was sleeping at all, or if it were just a reflex, or if he were maybe in an in between state. Regardless, Jordan looked up to watch the space Dr.Alai and Professor Atterrius embodied. "I am a more acceptable person to be a parent yes." Doctor Alai stated, still showing no fear, making Shael cringe. He insulted Michael...insulting one of the Atterrius Children was bad because you had to deal with Shael. If you got past Shael... you wished you hadn't. "Why do you say that?" Zell asked with a genuine curiosity, though he stood and carried himself as if he had already won. Which he had. He folded his arms and nodded as Alai spoke.

"He almost murdered his brother. But instead murdered his brother's best and only friend. He is too immature, even going as far as making deals which endangered his own son, and from what I can tell it ultimately cost his son his life." Doctor Alai explained. Zell nodded his lower lip puffed out sadly and his eyes widened a little as if the doctor had a point. Then after Alai was finished his nodding slowed and he hummed. His right eye narrowed and he tilted his head. Zell spoke. "Okay... but if that's the case let's look at you. You're responsible to the death of five dozen terrorists, three security officers and attributed accidentally to two civilians." Zell said. His head dropped and his eye widened as he looked to Doctor Alai as if saying "yeaaah man" he began nodding again even. "And they were all brothers or sons to SOMEONE right?" Zell asked. Doctor Alai went to speak again but Zell cut him off. "Oh and speaking of "making deals" that cause the death of loved ones. I was with the Circle of Death and do you know who I met. A man named "Naadir Alai". Turns out he was a half-Titan and his dad, rather than give him up to a race of homicidal beings... MADE A DEAL... with Death. Death took Naadir and then Naadir's mother came back and killed the father's wife. One Mrs. Risha Alai. Wife to Doctor Halim Alai." Zell said. Doctor Alai's eyes watered as he wore a broken smile on his face and he shook his head left to right. "It was to protect Naadir." The good doctor said. Zell shook his head.

"It doesn't matter. You made a deal and endangered your wife. You too have murdered peoples brothers and best friends. Regardless if it was your brother's best friend or not. Murder is murder. You are just as guilty as he is. But you're still allowed to have a child. You don't seem me harping on you while you feel nothing but guilt and self-loathing." Zell said as he crossed his arms, still calm and composed, but almost sympathetic and understanding... but somehow still so...confident. So in control and above everyone else. It was like looking at Ouroboros...if he had good intentions. Don't list my sins to me and pretend as if I do not know them by heart." Alai said, a trembling jaw and a laugh escaping him. Zell stepped forward and spoke that everyone could hear him but soft enough not to harm Dr.Alai's ears. "Then how DARE you list HIS sins as if he does not know them by heart?" He asked the doctor at the word HIS he looked and motioned to Michael with his head. Doctor Alai turned slightly to look back at Michael and sighed as he looked back to Zell. "You weren't always a hero either Alai. You've both made mistakes...but look at what your mistakes brought you." Zell said as he motioned for Amir to step forward.

Amir took the step forward but looked curiously at his father. Dr.Alai looked to Amir with a genuine smile and then to Zell. "He doesn't know anything. I made him deaf before we walked into the room-""What!?"-It's temporary. I just wanted you to see how aweful it was to be called out on your mistakes in front of your own child. Just as you did with Mike." Zell explained it all out, despite his interruption from Alai himself. "That's the thing about our "Sins" Dr.Alai. Our sins can be forgiven. Everyone can change. You and I are testimonies of that. I murdered my own son to blame Silus...all to murder him as well in the end. My sins...out weigh both yours and Michaels together. But people can change." Zell said. Dr.Alai nodded for a moment. He was genuinely considering how he passed his state psychologist exam.

"No dad... you didn't kill me... Ouroboros did." Shael said as he stepped forward and put an arm around his shorter father. Zell smiled and wound an arm up around Shael with a smile. Jordan stepped forward, but he wasn't holding Silus any longer, Silus stepped out from around Zell's other side and he looked to Michael. "Michael didn't try to kill me... Hyperion and Raziel did." Silus said as he looked to Michael with bloodshot eyes and a slight smile before looking to Shael and then looking away as he stepped back and went into the other room, not wanting to be a bother to Michael...or even a memory to Michael. He was the reason Michael wasn't happy...and he wanted to just be forgotten. He was wondering where HIS version of Raziel was right now... he'd do just about anything to disappear as he sat between the couch and the wall, head into his knees.

"Everything you're feeling right now? He's feeling too... but greater, because these wounds are fresh and haven't even healed. For you...it's just the removal of a scab..." Zell said to Doctor Alai, whom sighed and turned, looking to Michael. "I am so sorry... I... I was wrong.... may your tradegy bring you the blessing that men like both you AND I do not deserve." Doctor Alai said as he placed a hand down on Amir's jet black hair, the male's hearing returning to him. "It is only when we truly hate or are ashamed of what we've become....that we can change ourselves to be who we were meant to be." Zell said as Jordan rubbed Zell's hair, gaining a playful glare for doing so. Doctor Alai chuckled as he looked back to Amir and squatted down to hug his child. Zell smiled as he looked to Michael and and nodded. You're gonna be okay kid. his voice would whisper to Michael's mind as he let the peaceful little platonic-love-fest continue all around him, bringing him peace...

"Okay but seriously, which one of you little monsters took my damn phone." He snipped as he looked about, Jordan giving him a snigger before producing the phone. Zell snagged the phone and with a wink he was off back through the door form whence he came, calling out. "Hi Fera!" before returning to Sean.

"Damn Jordan touchin' MAH PHONE! What would he change the password be? Let me guess. Dragon. No? ... Michael? No ... Penis? -Oh Godda- JORDAN!" He roared, the dragon's laughter could be heard form the kitchen as he rolled his eyes and looked back to Sean. "Hey....Michael's gonna be okay... You are too. So, we calling up the PMSing potato god or what?" He asked, obviously in a much better mood, almost as if something that happened was actually going his way. He held up the phone, waiting for Sean's signal.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 16th 2014, 1:29 am

Michael’s attention shot up towards the male upon hearing the rather interesting nickname, though with how it was said he could tell nothing good was to come of this. Within all of this, the male spoke about Silus talking in his sleep and then more after that, about how he knew Michael of all of the siblings and what he knew of him. He spoke of Michael as an enigma, something that he had learned more about and the ethereal knew what was coming up next. Shael was the one who took notice of a strange change within Michael, his expression growing cold, hard and empty. As if the small amount of emotion that he held was being smothered by a pillow, thrashing as it was asphyxiated and all life left it. His breathing did not change however, staying even as any residual moisture that had been forming seemed to dry up as soon as it was there, leaving him feeling strangely cold. He knew what to expect, to have all of his mistakes thrown back into his face and that was about it really. Perhaps to be revealed to his son as the monster that he was.

Shael had reacted negatively, gripping onto Alais collar and pulling him in close, and yet all it took was one sentence from the Doctor to force him to let go. What he said next however was…true. He was a power hungry man, someone that had only wanted power, yet power was not the end. However the end had been lost in within the means and that was how he had done what he had done, drunken on power and seeing only a vague end that never came. This human seemed to understand it more than anyone and found it right insult him for it, not that Michael would speak out against what he was saying. His son was still looking at that stoney face, worried for him almost and then looking to Fera, his twin who despite her agreement seemed to take some exception to hearing something like that being directed as her parent. Granted she was more of a person to disallow any outsider to insult family, and here one was doing just that.

What he said that even annoyed Fera was the male stating that he should not be allowed to have children, fingers clenching and nails biting into her arm. Despite mistakes, one thing that she knew of her father was that he was a good parent, despite the many mistakes that he had made, or so she could tell. Shael loved him, and despite her demeanor, she loved him as well. If anyone knew Fera, they could sense that she was more than prepared to react, to plung a flaming sword through the human and be done with his lip. Yet all she did was keep control of herself, tapping a well kept finger nail against her forearm as she took notice of Zell who had spoken up against what the male had said, yet not directly. Supposedly he was with Sean, but it seemed that he had moved to this room for one reason, which was to deal with everything that was happening. In an instant the script was flipped on the male, and it seemed almost hypocritical his statement that Michael should not be able to have children. Shael wriggled from his arms into a more comfortable sitting position, legs now dangling lazily over the edges of Michael’s knees, resting the back of his head against his chest, looking over everyone curiously.

Honestly he did not understand what was happening, beyond someone saying mean things about Michael and him not really liking that. Michael heard Silus’ voice, saying that he did not try to kill him, which seemed to feel like another dagger in his heart. He looked to the young ethereal who had smiled at him, despite the bloodshot eyes and it seemed that all he could do was mimic the gesture, however his smile was broken in some way. His mind had caught ahold of what Zell had said however, hearing something about….Ouroboros having planned to kill Shael to eventually even kill Silus. Shael wriggled from his grip and landed softly on the ground and trotting over to Fera, nuzzling against her leg softly, the red headed female ruffling up her twins hair softly, looking to Michael who was just sitting there and rubbing his eyelids.

Sean however found himself waiting, and waiting. It was then he realized that he was not patient, not at all and so he found himself humming, and pacing and tapping his foot. All of these things people do when they are bored. Finally however Zell returned with his cellphone, muttering about dragons, Michael’s and penis’, which sounded like the premise of a weird fanfiction. ”He’s gonna be okay? Well I guess that’s good news, so I guess we can get to the pmsing potato god now. Which brings up the question, how does one summon a potato god?’ Sean posed the question with a smirk and raised brow, though he had an idea.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 17th 2014, 12:20 am

Jordan was the first to take note of Michael rubbing his eyes. Jordan was about to step forward and go to Michael's side but his younger half-brother stopped him with a hand on his chest. "I'll get this. Check on the little guy for me?" IT was more of a request. Honestly Jordan didn't want to check on Silus since he was a little more 'concerned' with Michael and his condition, but he took to heart what he had been taught by Zell and Shael, and he willingly put personal interests aside in order to check on Silus, who was well hidden enough between the wall and the couch side that Jordan would likely look over him. Perhaps the dragon would never find the boy, but the blonde-dragon living up to the blonde stigma was nothing new and could be dealt with later. For now older Shael walked over to Michael as Dr.Alai dismissed himself into the other room to assist Jordan with Silus. Michael rubbing his eyes means he's tired, though Shael for a fleeting moment considered his little brother may have been crying. It broke his heart actually, but then he remembered that this is Michael. Michaels didn't cry. Squatting down and resting his forearms on his knees and chewing on his lower lip a second he seemed to contemplate his words before speaking.

"You gotta be exhausted. Even the great "Hyperion" needs a rest dude. You're room's in the same spot, the only person in there was that mexican lady who cleans up after Jordan and Sean's mess... but other than that you're room's just how ya left it. Why dont'cha go rest for a while?" Shael asked him, trying to accomplish multiple goals. He was trying to get Mike some much needed rest, he was trying to bridge the gap that his overly-brutal... no okay, he'd do it again in a heart beat if Mike said it again, but still. He was hoping to bridge the divide between them that it wedged. "I'm going ta stick here and bother my niece and nephew." He said with a smile as he looked to Fera and Shael, almost if he proud of them in a sense, or rather proud to be affiliated with them through extention. He placed a hand on Mike's shoulder and shook it a little as he looked back to him with the smirk growing a little as he stood himself up and crossed his arms, leaning back to the wall and looking to Fera and Shael.

Zell chuckled and shook his head at Sean's comment about summoning a PMSing potato god. Unfortunately he could legitimately answer that question. There was no PMSing potato god in this realm, but ot there somewhere there was a ritual to summon a goddess of potato's....and she was bitchy enough to be PMSing. Not that Sean needed to know that, Sean would likely just write it off as Zell found it humerous. Which he did. "Well we need the blood of a PMSing person and the only girl we have is here now actually." Zell said with a smirk. He put a hand up to his mouth and called out. "Yancey!" He smirked, one might have assumed he was calling Fera but as the "little" five foot rainbow wolf entered the room Zell just smirked. "What? He's practically a girl. He's so sensetive, aren't you boyo? Yes you are!" Zell posed the question as he rubbed Yancey's head, the wolf's tongue lolling oiut as it's eyes half shut and it looked around with what appeared to be a huge smile not caring (or not understanding) what Zell had just said as he went into "Excited-playful" talk like one would do for a puppy or a baby. Zell looked back up to Sean and dialed Matt's number and handed the phone to Sean. "It's calling the Potato. Just let him know it's Sean" Zell said, hoping Sean would remember to just be himself and basically show Yamm that Sean was back and he wasn't taking no for an answer.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 17th 2014, 1:10 am

Michael ceased the eye rubbing, pulling the fingers away as small colors danced across his vision along with those little dot things. Luckily he was not crying or anything like that, as that would only lead to possible teasing, or so he expected, but that was always the expected. His son was alive, which was enough of a reason to not be so mopey, but that was something that did not fade away so soon. Michael sighed, noticing motion near him and seeing Shael squatting next to him and looking as if he were contemplating something, Mike wondering what it was. What he said was something about him needing to sleep, and Michael realized that he had not slept in…a long while. His eyes were stinging now that he had thought about it, he had no idea why they were but now they were. Michael chuckled, shaking his head slightly. ”Yeah I guess I do.” Michael sighed, breathing harshly through his nose and standing to his feet. His mind ran over where the room was, ruffling up his sons hair before trailing off to his room and slipping through the door.

A single flick of the switch would fill the room with light, Michael letting his eyes scan over it for a moment and then sighed. It was different but not so different at the same time, Michael walking towards the bed and sitting down on it, springs groaning. It was perhaps the first time in a long time that he had actually felt a bed under him and the feeling was wonderful actually, his body seemed to sing from the contact. Michael yawned softly just resting the back of his head against the bed and eventually his eyes fell closed, with the light still shining softly over him, until it shot off, the little Shael silently trotting over to him and crawling into the bed, latching onto Michael much like a leech.

Sean couldn’t help but chuckle at what Zell had said about the blood of a PMSING person and then called out to Yancey, who ended up trotting in with that usual dopey grin. He reached over and scratched Yancey behind the ear, smirking lightly as the wolfs reaction before turning to Zell with a raised brow. ”I just gotta talk to him? Well that sounds easier than I thought.” Sean noted taking the phone and pressing it to his ear, waiting for him to say something. ”hey Yamm, its Sean. How’s my favorite potato dragon?” Sean started off letting his Brooklyn accent sink in, taking note of how he used to act and then working from there. ”Anyway, I’ve been thinking over what I said and I was…..being reeeaaally thick. So, do ya think you could help a brotha out?” Hopefully this went over well.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 18th 2014, 5:48 pm

The phone call was awkward enough to receive since he didn't really expect Sean to ever listen to him. No sooner had he asked if Matt could help him out hat Matt literally apported in front of Sean, looking him over as if inspecting him, the cellphone still to his ear. After a moment he took the phone from his ear and closed it with a smirk and a nod. "Yeah. I can do that for an old friend I think. Welcome back." Matt said as he looked to Zell, whom just seemed to smile and nod as he seemed to silently excuse himself, trying to slip away silently, leaving making his way for his bedroom to retrieve his tome and textbooks. With any luck he figured himself to retrieve the books before Sean could explain the scenario. "Alrighty. Fill me in." The old god prompted, not in a demanding tone but more of a causal and relaxed atmosphere kind of tone.

Silus sat there, silently watching everything pass through the room. He would no doubt see Michael pass when he did, and he doubted Michael would even take notice of him. Not that he was hidden but Mike, as always was detached for some reason or another. Silus himself found it to be a common thread, but he never understood why. What was so hard about just an acknowledgement? The thought of Michael loathing himself never crossed Silus' mind, mostly because he always found self-loathing to be HIS thing. He was the one who he thought killed Shael, and he carried that guilt with him. He was the one who wasn't strong enough and let Abra down. He was the one who failed his friend, he was the one who let other people die because he was a kid and didn't want people to fight. Silus, in his own eyes had never done anything right. No one had ever told him he did a good job. No one ever thanked him for being the one to fight for their family. No one ever told Silus that they loved him, save for Zell. Maybe Sean once, but it goes to show how much "love" means to a guy who kills his own husband. Silus ran his hands through his mop of hair and let himself sigh, fighting the urge to sob. The last thing he needed was Michael seeing this and using it against him. HE knew he would...because he was Michael. Silus didn't want to believe that, Silus wanted to cling to the good in Michael... but history dictated that Silus was wrong. So, the boy had to wonder. If he wasn't worth death, when what made him believe that he was worth love? What was he worth? To this the only thing he could think was nothing. Silus was worth nothing, to anyone. He'd be better off dead, but death was too good for him. Maybe he'd be better off alone. Leave this house and try again. Maybe the Alai's should have taken him. With them Silus would never truly be happy. But the pain in his little heart wouldn't exist.

"Stop tuggin' at the damn connection. The only way you're going to get severed is if the Etherium is literally driven out of this realm." Zell's voice came as he placed a hand on Silus' head and smiled at him. Silus jerked away and put his back against the wall and glared at Zell, his eyes somewhere torn between angry, hurt and pleading. There was an awkward silence between the two, before one of them spoke up. "Why did you do it?" He asked. Zell didn't need to inquire further, he already knew that his son was bitter about his return to the Emotions. "Why force someone to feel when all they feel is pain?" Silus asked, his voice not holding entirely together. Zell sighed and shook his head. He motioned for Silus to sit next to him on the couch, which Silus did grudgingly. Zell wrapped an arm around him and pulled him close and would have a little talk with his youngest son, enlightening him that Silus isn't the first child to strive for a brother's attention and affection and never get it. That was just a portion, but the talk itself was going to take a while. Zell just hoped that he didn't have to cross paths with another of the Archon's he summoned to help him multi task... primarily the one helping Sean and Matt now that he returned to the room with the tome and the textbooks.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top