The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Skeletons on parade [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Skeletons on parade [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Skeletons on parade [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Skeletons on parade [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Skeletons on parade [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Skeletons on parade [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Skeletons on parade [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Skeletons on parade [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Skeletons on parade [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Skeletons on parade [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Skeletons on parade [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Skeletons on parade [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Skeletons on parade [invite only] I_vote_lcapSkeletons on parade [invite only] I_voting_barSkeletons on parade [invite only] I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Skeletons on parade [invite only] I_vote_lcapSkeletons on parade [invite only] I_voting_barSkeletons on parade [invite only] I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Skeletons on parade [invite only]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skeletons on parade [invite only] Empty Skeletons on parade [invite only]

Post by Arcana July 29th 2014, 8:27 am

Death was always the inevitable for anything that lived, all that drew breath would inevitably die as well. Life and death were much like the tides, ebbing and flowing, so that which dies may once again live. On the other side of that coin, that which lives may also die, death is impartial and that is how it always has been. That is what drives the one known as The Abyssal One, a being so in tune with the energies of death that he himself heralds himself as the incarnation of death. It is to this end that he does his duty, to spread death to the realms that have long outlived their time, to realms that have reached their expiration date. Earth was one such realm, and like all realms it would kick against the change, yet like a stern parent The Abyss would chide it until it gave in to the potential.

The work was however not one of malice, nor one of ill will, only following one mission and one true goal. The location for this domination was Germany, and the target city was known as Berlin. An interesting city really, and perhaps one of the larger targets within the country, as well as far removed from where Sean was used to in America. He would try a different strategy, and with his armies it would seem more than possible; yet he was feeling creative. The time was early, sun having risen slowly upon the horizon as Sean sat in a small room in Berlin, one legs propped over a table as he took a deep drag of a cigarette, and let the smoke trail from the burning end.

One silver orb peered out from within his skull, the other covered by a leather eyepatch and dressed in dark jeans as well as a light blue button up shirt with a black vest over it. Black markings bloomed across his skin, occasionally glowing a bright red within the lightly lit room, as two would step into the room he occupied. One was dressed in ragged looking clothes, ones that were torn and barely clinging to their decrepit forms, flesh barely clinging to their bones as Sean considered the two who were standing before him. A low smirk form upon his lips as he considered them. In life they were two skilled occultists, as well as high ranking officers within the SS brigade. From what Sean knew, they were aiding their Fuhrer in the secrets of immortality, but in the end all they got was death, as it should be.

Yet Sean had found some use of them, so he would give them a second chance as this fallacy called life. ”I see, so you two are in worst shape than I thought.” Sean noted with a sigh, removing the eyepatch for a moment as an aura would begin to radiate around them, the strange orange eye looking upon them as the flesh seemed to turn to a healthy color, followed by the clothing and within a matter of moments they had become living beings once again. One was a young and beautiful female with hair like gold, and blue eyes much like sapphires, the other bearing a darker hair much like jet and with eyes the same as the females. Both looked upon the strange short male, confused about how they had been drawn from the realm of death.

”I’m sure you two are….curious as to why I chose to resurrect you, but…well the terms are rather simple.” Sean noted, his voice taking on a multilayered voice as he placed the eyepatch back upon his face. ”I’ve done so for one purpose, and that is….as strange it may sound I want you two to lead my army of the undead upon the city of Berlin. While the army is already on the move, they have yet to really do anything. They await your command.” His tone was matter of fact, emotionless almost. ”My plan is that the dead would rise from the sewer system, from there I want you two to control them.” He said with a smirk and they could only nod, as if there was no other answer. It would take only a few hours before the plan itself came into place, a large amount of rips appearing within the sewer system, abyssal holes that would allow him to move a large army rather quickly.

While he could have chosen something more interesting, he decided to do something more…..extravagant, rile the people up before he made his grand debut. Gnarled bodies of the dead would begin to ride from the sewer systems, skeletons, half decayed bodies and some even barely decayed, all aiming for one thing.

To kill.

Last edited by Thanatos on July 30th 2014, 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Skeletons on parade [invite only] Empty Re: Skeletons on parade [invite only]

Post by The Nekromonga July 29th 2014, 10:09 pm

Inside Sean’s hotel suite, two of his undead servants each brought forth a large case, one for each of the Nazis. For the male, the case contained a large mechanized suit with a third mechanical arm, which smelled of oil and diesel. This was the famed powered suit Panzerfuhrer, the Nazi armor king, Erwin Gosler.

For the female, the Staff of the Nazi Spider Witch that had resurfaced briefly some months ago in Chicago. The woman was Ursula Von Mordenheim the Kreuzschlucchel Fraulein, the Spider Queen of the Nazi occult group. When her hand touched the staff, she was swiftly dragged to a corner and cocooned in a demonic web, a cocoon that pulsed with unholy energies as she metamorphed into her form.

“I will prepare the necessary upgrades for our forces, mein kommander.” Erwin said as his suit powered up with its clockwork and diesel workings, as well as a touch of demonic power. He rendered a roman salute to Sean, and he was off, accompanied by a skeletal adjutant in SS uniform, his heavy footsteps making deep sounds. He headed straight for the elevator, emerging in the lobby, causing a great amount of curiosity and apprehension when they saw the Nazi Swastika upon his armor. As such a thing was a massive no-no in Germany, A small group of police officers was forced to confront him.

“Sir, please come with us. You are violating the anti-Nazi laws of-” The police approached, but were quickly cut off by an armored hand.

“So... you children have embraced the comforts and traipings of western civilizations. I see no warriors anymore... I am afraid I will not cooperate with you children.” He continued his march towards the garage, coming face to face with a brave young officer. The policeman was knocked aside by an electrified armoured fist, his insides turned to mush, his death slow and terrible.

“Open fire!” The police were forced to draw their guns, only to have their firearms jam as they tried to shoot Gosler. He had waved his hand and caused terrible malfunctions in them.

“The fault of German Over-engineering. Stand aside, and bid farewell to your families... while you still can.” He said, as the handguns exploded in their hands, severely injuring them.

There in the garage were a large number of parked cars. Invoking otherworldly forces suddenly came to life and coalesced near Erwin. Their crude metal bodies and engines peeled themselves apart like fruit, and forcefully smashed into each other. Soon it took on a terrible visage, assembling a mammoth of a tank in the style of the panzers of the Second World War, but with two main barrels and brimming with side gun sponsons. Erwin and a small crew of undead climbed in, and smashed into the streets, the machine’s demon engine spewing black smog into the air as it went. A large number of the undead Sean assembled followed behind the gigantic war machine, heading to a historic district in Germany...

Meanwhile...

Once the tank rolled out into the streets, the Nazi Spider Witch emerged from her cocoon, transformed into a centaur spider creature- a pale skinned, generously buxom woman in a shredded uniform wielding the staff, atop the body of a massive spider. She stood much taller now, little spiders crawling all over her. She looked at the tank Erwin had created, then to Sean with malevolent green eyes. “Hm hm hm! Dearest Erwin and his toys... No matter, I will get to work immediately!” She skittered out the door, and began terrorizing the hotel guests immediately, conjuring forth her spiders and other crawling horrors to spread the undeath among the people. The forces Sean provided sealed off all exits, and within the hour the Berlin Hotel had been transformed into a web-covered nest of horrors.

She emerged onto a balcony facing the street and spoke to Sean's armies. “Go! Attack the city! Burn and Pillage! Spread my children among the people!” A cloud of flying insects descended upon the nondescript undead Sean brought, imbuing them with a viral infection, which allowed them to spread a very insect-like undeath to the populace. An empowered zombie outbreak, so to speak. The situation would become a city wide epidemic in mere hours, if not stopped.

The area around the hotel would be quickly emptied of human beings. Giant spiders lurked in buildings and hunted, bringing dozens of victims to the nest, while the ghoulish and skeletal nazis took up defensive positions in the darkened structures.

Last edited by Nekromonga on July 31st 2014, 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei July 30th 2014, 9:48 pm

"Yep, that is a giant spider-lady. And yes, her boobs are huge."

Michael looked up with awe as the form of the fully transformed hotel finally hit him. With his eyes still focused on the hotel, he pulled his phone from the pocket of his jeans, clicking the lock button, and sliding the touch screen into its 'on position'. Finally taking his eyes off, he looked at the screen. Yep, this was indeed his hotel. Sniffing the air, the scent of rotting bodies over took his sense, and caused him to scowl a bit.

"Well, hopefully the hotel will reimburse my booking. You think 'necro-spider invasion' is a valid reason for complaint?"

Michael asked, turning his head to the backpack he wore. From the top, the head of a cat poked out, meowing in agreement, before licking at it's masters face. Smiling, Micheal unhooked the blue parcel that had been attached to the side of his backpack, letting it slide to the ground slowly through his fingers. Letting go of the cloth and placing his hand inside, the parcel slowly slide down, revealing the full length of his Kurikara blade, the item which sealed his demonic power. Placing it over his shoulder and whisteling a small tune, he began to walk towards the hotel's main door. He really had no plan at this moment, but he knew he had to help the people in there. As far as he was concerned, if he stayed loosed and let things happen, it would all work out in the end. He lived his whole life that way, and now he had kick ass demonic powers, so something must be going right.

"Alright Kira, stay in my backpack. This could get rough, and I don't want you to get hurt. Plus, it's more fun if I fight by myself. I also want to get the number of that spider-girl....she might have a full human form, ya'know?"

The cat growled in annoyance at her master's antics, but reluctantly followed his orders, poking her head back into the confines of his backpack. Upon reaching the door, he stared at it for a second. It seemed completely covered in webs, and they looked rather thick at that. Frowning, he grabbed his sword by the handle, bashing it against the 'door' while still in it's sheath.

"OH SPIDER-LADY!" He yelled as he 'knocked' on the door. "COME AND FIGHT ME PLEASE! OR SHOW ME YOUR BOOBS....YA THE SECOND ONE! SHOW ME YOUR BOOBS PLEASE NICE SPIDER-LADY!"
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac July 31st 2014, 3:36 am

Normal Human Naadir was walking the streets. Just like something he would do as fucking skeletons were al over the place. Part of him was instantly sickened. What form of deranged joke was this? As being that fed from death...he took this as a personal insult. Granted, he wasn't always thrilled with what he was...but he certainly wasn't going to let a goddamn necromancer-wannabe spider-bitch get away with this. Sure, maybe there wasn't too much he could do as a human, but there was something really off about the area. He could feel the nether, responding to him, radiating from beneath the pavement he walked upon. Pulling out his gun, he walked with purpose keeping a watchful eye on the region. His eyes darting, knowing full well he was human in his limitations...his gun on the other hand? He was pretty sure it would be able to help him. "Alright, apparently death's gone and slacked off again. Leaving me to clean up his damn dirty work." Naadir said with a smirk. He wasn't foolish enough to believe himself to be Death, but he knew that he was strong, and he liked to joke about how many different undead he's had to put an end to.

He found himself taking a shot at a few. It really shouldn't have been too much of a problem to tear through the lackey's. But even Naadir knew, in Chess the pawns ALWAYS moved first. Dealing with pawns was easy, but when he started getting into the rooks and the knights, he'd have to be careful. There was no way he was getting out of tonight's scenario without reaching into the darkness within him. He didn't exactly loath the thought, but he didn't like hoe tapping into his inner being felt. A shot, a shot, another shot, a shot. For each shot, he racked up a kill. That was until he found himself momentarily distracted by the hotel the woman was in. He didn't have the best eyes. But he was PRETTY certain that he knew what a spider-lady would do to a place like that. Place was probably a massive web. Spiders were all really sensitive too. NOTHING entered the web without the owner knowing. HE looked back down and took another shot. This wasn't good. There were too many targets, not enough guns. He ducked down an alley way, only to find ore of the skeletons headed for him, He slowed his run to a brisk walk as he aimed and fired. But he knew they were coming from behind too. He grunted as he kept shooting, up until he got to the maintenance ladder. Once he had the opportunity he stepped onto it and began climbing as quickly as possible, to make it to the roof, making sure to watch and see if these things could follow, or if they were the typical mindless undead.

Naadir stepped to the opposite edge of the roof and looked back to the Berlin hotel. "Mein Gott." He sighed as he looked to the chaos below. This place wouldn't last long. He needed to do something, and he needed to do it NOW. He looked to the woman on the porch, the spider lady. "Remove Fräulein spinne-hündin.... and the Dead-Reich falls." He mused to himself as he heard the undead shuffling in the alley's around him. He held his gun up and his eyes shifted around as he smirked. He may complain about it.... but he didn't mind doing Death's dirty-work on days like this.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Skeletons on parade [invite only] Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 31st 2014, 4:11 am

An amused expression formed upon Sean’s lip as his generals would begin their assault, upon the citizens of the german city while Sean simply sat where he was. The human population would stand no chance against his forces, they were far too powerful; unable to feel pain and difficult to kill. All that animated them was the will of Sean himself, as well as the spell that did, so that they were not bound by the exact same weaknesses of Hollywood zombies. The titan drew a small drag from his cigarette, releasing a small translucent mist of grey from his mouth that intermingled with black, creating a strange color. "I have a feeling these pawns were wisely chosen.” Sean muttered letting the cigarette part from his lips and release another cloud of the smoke. A female dressed in black rested in the corner of the room, hair the same color as her clothing and flesh bearing the same marks as Sean’s.

”You seem to be enjoying yourself Abyssal one. I am however surprised you did not have him refer to you as Mein  Fuhrer.”She noted with a smirk, fingers tracing along the bandaged handles of her black blades, Sean turning to notice her and smiling.

”Enjoying myself would be putting it mildly.The title however felt like a demotion, so I went against it.” He said with a chuckle, then standing to his feet and removing the eyepatch, and letting it fade away to reveal the strange eye peering out. His attention fell to the door, and suddenly a loud banging would come from it, Sean finding himself sighing heavily. ”Demon spider attacking a city, and this mortal decides to concern himself with her tits? I swear some have their priorities mixed up.” He noted yet he could not help but chuckle, as the nether would gather around his fingertips, creating small orbs erratic in composition.

”How about you not waste your precious energy on small fry? You did bring these…..occult geniuses from the grave for a reason.” The female noted with a smirk and motioned towards the female spider that was summoning drawing a grand amount of attention to herself. Sean rolled his eyes and let the nether constructs fade away, turning to the spider woman with a smirk as she performed her duties admirably.

”I’m sure my precious arachnid friend would prefer to deal with any would be heroes herself.” He noted amused as his abyssal awareness would stretch outwards, allowing him total awareness of everything around the building, and slightly beyond that as well. With a small snap he would produce a construct in the form of a throne, black and with a red aura about it, one that he sat upon as the female would sit upon a slightly smaller one created by Sean. ’I’ll let these act it out for a while.” Gun shots and a few other things, humans fighting against their inevitable death.
--
Ryan grumbled to himself, the brilliant gauntlet glowing with energy around each hand as a large burst of energy radiated from them, striking one of the undead square in the chest as it was reduced to nothing, a twitching mess that could not do much on its own. The blond landed gracefully on the ground, the large black wings folded clumsily against his beck, and barely hidden underneath the tank top he was wearing. Brilliant blue eyes glowed angrily as he looked for the source of the undead, if there was a source in the city and not just some asshole placing around with Necromancy. More of the undead would move towards him, some firing their guns and others just trying to bring him down, all finding themselves being met with the gauntlets, spiked around the knuckles, which contained powerful thrusted near the wrist portion that allowed a greater striking potential.

Granted a lot were taken down with well-placed brutal jabs, as well as to the enchantment that he placed upon the gauntlets, unleashing shockwaves that tended to make most hit by it useless. ’I should have not taken this trip to Germany.” He muttered with a growl as another fist slammed into thr face of one of the undead and reduced its upper half into a paste that would splash along the streets. It was times like this one would question why he was killing them, and the answer was that they were not technically alive, so he was only breaking them really. Yet his attention was mostly on the tank that was rampaging through the streets, releasing a strange black smog that seemed to blot out some visibility, except the guy with the magical soul sight. It was times like this that he was glad that he had the soul sight.

Ryan stood before the tank, posing with one foot planted on the head of a skeleton in a sort of battle stance. ”OI! I don’t know what the hell ya think you’re doin, but I’m putting a stop to this right now! I was supposed to be here with my family on vacation, and here you assholes are to ruin it. I don’t take kindly to that kinda shit!” He yelled at the tank as the gauntlets adorning his fists glowed brighter.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 31st 2014, 10:41 am

Skeletons on parade [invite only] Wolfenstein

((Evil undead super Nazis courtesy of Wolfenstein))

THE HOTEL, SEAN’S ROOM

A third carcass encased in hardened mortar was brought up to Sean’s room by well equipped Storm Troopers. They wore full coat uniforms with metallic scale armor, and red lensed gask masks. They were some kind of terrifying undead super nazis, with their distinctive helmets.

"Kommander, ve have found another useful member to add to your army." they rendered a salute then spoke in German through their gas masks, their raspy, ghoulish voice partially concealed by the breathers. These soldiers had been armored and equipped by the very considerate and pragmatic Erwin Gosler, and their gear amplified the power of even the lowest of the undead.Once dismissed, they marched out in a practiced cadence.

The carcass was mostly humanoid, a female body with a lupine head; a werewolf that had been buried alive. The dead werewolf still wore an SS uniform... but had the badge of the Secret Police, the Gestapo.

THE HOTEL, OUTSIDE

Deep within the bowels of the Hotel, Infernal powers slowly equipped and regenerated the skeletons and zombies still emerging and slowly upgraded them to ghouls. Their Nazi coats and uniforms were restored and their armaments now in working order, with a twist. The Female Arachnid felt the fool knocking at the door, and, always the attention seeker went to entertain him personally. She crawled along the webs on the wall, skittering at a disturbing speed and form.

Inside the lobby meanwhile, a heavy weapon team was setting up their weapon nests, piling up sandbags against the reception desk, and setting a heavy machine gun. In the corners they prepared their rocket launchers on racks.  

She clung to the wall above Michael, her swelling chest barely contained by her uniform. “Well what do we have here. Some fool who wishes to join the dead? Or... perhaps become willing servants?” The Arachnid approached, speaking to the demon blade wielder, attempting to hold his attention while the machine gun is set up... then opens fire and rips through the door, bullets that screamed through the air with hell fire.

NAADIR

The rank and file undead in charge of the perimeter reacted strategically to the arrival of a new threat to their offensive. They permitted some of their number to fall to his attacks, while other groups moved swiftly to encircle the building he was atop of. Teams of infantrymen were discreetly moving to the rooftops to gain the advantage of higher ground, while another group was moving directly to follow behind. They moved with an unholy coordination, until they were in sufficient numbers, about thirty storm troopers armed with assault rifles, divided into three teams, to deal with Naadir.

Once they were in position, the teams at the highest spot opened fire first, smashing through windows and unleashing a bullet storm with their machine guns and rifles, while a second, hidden group of four on the floor below them opened fire with rockets that would explode in hellfire. Once the chaos ensued, the third team composed of sixteen stormtroopers stormed the roof he was on, troopers with shields coming in first with grenades, then more assault rifle fire.

TANKS DOWNTOWN

The large, two barrelled heavy tank had been smashing its way through downtown, alone strangely, headed for the industrial districts. It seemed keen on keeping it that way, and simply kept going, not really attacking anything except the many unlucky cars that were crushed under its massive treads and its frontal roller blades. Alot of cars were being crushed since the tank was as wide as the street. It kept going, and given its weight and spikes, it would likely mince anything that stood in its way. If it heard anything from Ryan, it made no indication it did.

REST OF THE CITY

The Spider Witch's terror troopers meanwhile, less armed or armored than Gosler's technologically advanced units, had the benefit of infection and insectile powers, swelling their ranks as they preyed on the citizenry. Their poisoned bites could turn men into monsters in seconds, turning upon their own loved ones. No one was spared the horror. Women and children were turned as readily, and proved just as vicious. It was difficult to tell which fate was worse; to be eaten, or to be turned into monsters, as the night air was filled with screams of terror and madness. The streets ran red with blood and gore, as doors were smashed open, windows broken, and every single soul was sought out by the hell flies.

A sprawling university campus filled with large numbers of students became a concentration point of the fleeing populace, attempting to barricade themselves behind the gates; but no barrier provided the sanctuary the people sought. Police defend the people to the best of their abilities, but the ghouls climbed over their own dead to scale the gates, pouring in. There seemed to be no hope, no respite, until...

...A beam of blue-white light, pure concentrated plasma, ripped through the ranks of the undead. People made way for one of their Graduate Students emerging from the masses, a commoner no more. She had come here to find peace, to be away from this life... but the life of a true hero saw no end. Her eyes were ablaze with an azure-white flame, even as she wore simple garb, jeans and a jacket.

Blazing with her star energy, Shauna Masters, the Sun Queen, moved forward to banish the darkness with her own light.

Last edited by Nekromonga on July 31st 2014, 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei July 31st 2014, 11:21 am

Michael grinned up at the spider-lady, showing off his two enlarged canines. Sheepishly rubbing the back of his head, leaning his sword against his shoulder with his free hand, keeping completely calm. With his enhanced hearing, he could hear clicking and rummaging behind the door, something was clearly being set up, though as to what, he could not tell. The stench of decaying bodies floated in from behind the door, filling his nose and causing him to smile even wider. An intelligent man would have easily been able to deduce that this was a trap, and the lady was just distracting him with her....assets. But, Michael was not an intelligent man, and he was quite enjoying the view.

"Ya'know, if it wasn't for that fucked up spider half, you might even pass for hot." Michael said outloud as the spider queen approached him, his hand loosening a bit from the hilt of his sword. "But I ain't got a thing for animals, at least not yet."

Turning to face her, he flicks his sword towards the ground, leaning against it with both hands, much like one would lean against a cane if they were trying to show an overflowing amount of confidence, which Michael completely was. He was the son of a very powerful demon, practically a prince of hell, what did he have to fear from some scantly clad spider...lady...thing?

“Well what do we have here. Some fool who wishes to join the dead? Or... perhaps become willing servants?”

This caused Michael to chuckle to himself, bowing his head a bit to really sell the sarcastic laugh bit, before turning his eyes back to the spider queen.

"Join the dead? Well, I guess technically I'm already half dead ma'am. It really depends though, what do I get for joining? Perhaps a peek at those old fun bags you got there?"

As he spoke, Michael could hear the whirring of machine guns, and was able to look into his peripherals fast enough to notice large holes being blown into the door, as well as the smell of gunpowder filling his nose. Bullets rained upon him, tearing at his clothes, ripping his backpack to shreds, causing Kira to jump out and run behind a nearby stone for cover. As the whirring stopped, and the young hero stood stock still, still leaning against his sword, it could probably be presumed by all there he was as good as dead, that was until he started laughing.

"Whew! That felt kinda nice, like a therapeutic message, think your boys over there could be obliged to do it again? My back is all out of whack after backpacking across Europe!" As Michael spoke, his tail had begun to wriggle out from under the torn remains of his T-shirt, finally coming out and scratching the back of his head. "Oh ya, I'm not exactly human by the way. I probably should have mentioned that before, I hope that's not a deal breaker on the whole boob situation."

Ripping away the remains of his T-shirt with his free hand, he pointed the hilt of his sword at the spider queen.

"So, what'll it be?"
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 1st 2014, 12:18 am

Naadir had really underestimated the undead that were prowling around. He truly had no interest in them as it stood. But he began to notice small things he hadn't before. They were all dressed in special armors. Not exactly technologically advanced or magically enchanted, but they were certainly something old- wait. Was that a swastika? (NEEDS COLOR)"Oh hell no. Fuggin' Nazi's.... I figured you'd come for me about my grammar."(COLOR) Naadir joked as the zombies all seemed to line up, surrounding him. He'd let out a couple shots, aiming for the heads, not because of the Hollywood bullshit, but because without the head they were truly unable to measure or aim at something they otherwise could not see. Unless they were like the thralls from that one powerful necromancer guy he had to kill... those zombies had like... heat-echo-location powers or something that triggered their bodies. Naadir steeped back, looking over his shoulder at the ground below, Zombies aiming up at him as other circled him. He was trapped it appears. He looked around to them and sighed as he sighed. bullets hailed through windows, rockets were being launched...or so it sounded like. All he could think of was his dad and his step-mom. He spent all this time looking for them instead of training his powers like he should have. He never was cut out for the "Hero" gig to be honest. He looked back over to the storm troopers as he gauged the sixteen of them.

"How is a raven like a writing desk?" Naadir asked the zombies, almost as if he anticipated them to answer or respond. His eyes turned a blood red, then the whites were consumed by the blood color, as well as the pupil. The grenades came first and he stepped back as if he were going to fall form the rooftop. Suddenly he vanished and dozens and dozens of ravens flew into the air. Several of them swarmed the troopers on the rooftops Naadir expected some to get shot, and he would manage. But for now it was mostly just a chance for him to get away. A large number of the ravens flew towards the hotel, picking a random balcony to land upon, all the ravens seemed to fly right into each other morphing and melding together like a thick and densely vicious ink that hardened and solidified as a man, darkness fading off him as a nether mist as he looked back to the rooftop where he once was with a smile as he used his gun to push his sunglasses back up the bridge of his nose. "I can eat you with either." He chuckled as he stepped down and lifted his gun, taking a shot at the door and stepping through as glass shattered and fell down. He looked around, trying to gauge just how bad and spider-infested this hotel really was.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 2nd 2014, 12:44 am

Sean looked down upon the carcass encased within its shell, something that was dead and yet some entreated that he would revive it once more. Asked that death itself would bestow upon this rotted flesh a new life, that it may serve him as the other undead did, and he would graciously allow it. ’Excellent work men.” Sean noted with an amused smirk, his abyssal eye gazing upon the corpse now lying on the floor before him, drawing upon the nether within him and letting a single sphere of it rise from his index finger, sheering through the casing and revealing the werewolf underneath, dressed in an altered version of the standard uniform, with a badge that suggested the Gestapo. With a glowing orange eye, the body would begin to rejuvenate, returning to what it was in life, vital and overall as powerful as ever. Sheiara watched this display with a mute amusement, arms crossed over her chest as this continued to happen, Sean waiting for the right moment.

The undead army was useful, but they only kept the humans busy while he mentally worked on starting the abyssal transformation of the city, having a select group of the undead crave out the sigils somewhere, and then he would work from there. The sky would turn blood red and death would flow like blood into this world, spreading its rot until all was consumed. ”Rise Lycanthrope, I Thanatos bid you to rise and draw breath once more.” An unnecessary speech but it felt cool, perhaps it would draw some manner of awe from the newly arisen wolf. With a hand motion the thing would arise, and Sean would look upon it with self satisfaction, a smirk still playing upon his lips. Perhaps this one would serve him better as a guard than an actual combatant, so he would keep her close.

--
Ryan glared at the tank that had seemed to ignore him, glowing eye narrowing as if that was the highest insult one could give the irish accented male. It seemed that he would have to teach them some manners the hard way, which would likely involve a large amount of mass destruction, and something that he was more than capable of. Pounding his gauntleted fists together, he would slam his right hand forward as a powerful shockwave burst from the gauntlet, ripping up the concrete as it went along, meant to atleast deter the tank or maybe even just catch its attention.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga August 2nd 2014, 2:52 am

PANZERSHEK! (RAI)

The Spider Queen laughed and covered her face as the debris from the machine guns flew all over, expected him to be ripped to pieces by the bullet storm. She hissed to herself when she saw him to be far more resilient than she thought. She decided to play coy. “Hmmm... Something like that can be arranged. If you prove useful, I will make you my personal consort. You will attend to me hand and foot, and in return I will also fulfill your every wish... including your, ah, request.”

“Panzershek! Schnell! Schnell!” the muffled shout of the gas mask Nazis cried out a single word, and the machine gun stopped firing. Three Nazis with their demonic rocket launchers took up positions, but refrained from firing at the Spider Queen’s command.

“Would this be acceptable?” She tapped the tip of his demon sword with her own spider staff. She offered it with a smirk, though it was clear what she’d do if she didn’t have her way, the lobby guards’ trigger fingers itching to fire their rockets.

THAT’S JUST NOT FAIR (MATT)

The Nazi soldiers definitely did not expect that, a target that could transform into a flock of ravens and simply fly away. They had come face to face with him, these wretched ghouls, these eaters of the living. They expected a fool who could be killed with guns, and then he simply departs. But they feebly fill the air with lead trying to take down the Ravens, but knew it was futile. They stopped firing halfway, intelligent enough not to attack the nest.

The French door was partially webbed up, requiring extra effort to break through, but was manageable enough. The room Naadir broke in to was dark, and quiet, a hotel suite that was partially covered in webs. In the corner were four cocoons huddled together, faint muffling sounds emerging from one. Scattered around the room were many mundane items- clothes, shopping bags, toys, all pointing to a family on holiday, their world turned upside down forever.
As Naadir would take all this in, the Nazis launched long grappling cables towards the hotel, the thick spider webs facilitating ease of grappling. They use these to zip line to the floor above Naadir, one by one. Their special armor seemed to facilitate this quite well.

SEAN’S ROOM (PAT)

The werewolf howled and bayed to the moon for the first time in many years since her death, clawing and scraping on the floor as her wolf flesh returned, her blackened fur and steely fangs once more made whole after being smashed apart. But, rather than submit to Sean immediately, the beast looked upon her savior with her yellow eyes and pounced on him.

The wolf was angry and violent, the lupinal madness of her kind embracing her mind. She had been in this mental state the moment of her death, and her rage snapped back to life as wildly as her iron body did. The Storm Troopers in the room moved to protect their new leader, but were quickly relieved of their rotten heads and torsos for their trouble, and the gigantic canine assaulted her would be leader, recognizing no Alpha above her... yet.

TANK GOODNESS (MORE PAT)

The Tank slowed in its movement as the shockwave connected with the vehicle’s armoured hull. Powerful as it was to break up the concrete, the tank only shuddered slightly, before restarting its engine and smashing straight through a building to reach a minor road. Again, it just... ignored Ryan in favour of driving towards its destination, just rolling on, smashing through every obstacle in its way.

To keep him occupied though, an open topped troop truck came out from around the corner driven by a masked Nazi, and he was driving at full speed. It was clear from his way of driving, and his empty truck, he intended to run Ryan down with the truck’s bladed bumpers.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei August 4th 2014, 11:04 pm

“Panzershek! Schnell! Schnell!”

Entei's ears twitched as he heard the screaming of the men from within. Though he understood absolutely no German whatsoever, he could guess that whatever they were screaming was not going to end well for him. Not only that, but the hissing of the spider-woman made him think that maybe, just maybe, she really didn't want to show him her boobs. Smiling largely, he itched the back of his head with his tail sheepishly, before placing the tip of his sheath on the ground and leaning on it casually.

"Your own personal consort? Wow, you Germans are much more giving then one would think. But what's the deal with that spider half? I may not have finished High School, but...I think your missing a very key part for me to be a consort. There's also one more thing you're missing..."

Trailing off for a second, Entei gently tossed his sword in the air, catching it horizontally and unsheathing the blade. A spark of blue flame started at the hilt of the sword as the sickly sound of metal against wood filled the air. The spark quickly spread, encasing the entire length of the blade before spreading to Michael's body. His skin begin to react, almost as if it was becoming fire itself, flowing and disappearing in blue sparks into the night air. The tip of his tail ignited, and his two horns made of pure blue Gehenna's fire appeared. Smiling confidently, he slashed towards the door, sending an arc of blue flames towards the sound he had heard earlier from the Panzer soldiers. Keeping his form at the end of his slash, he turned his head and smiled coyly at the spider-woman.

"...I'm a bit too hot for you babe."

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 11th 2014, 4:05 pm

[I]Oh wow. So now we have Zombies on Zip-lines? That sounds like a B-rated movie." Naadir said as he pointed the gun at the nearest line stuck in the hotel. He looked back at the zombies with a smirk. "CUT!" He said as he shot the one line, Zombies falling to the ground below. He let out a childish laugh almost, giggling like a school girl. "Ehehehehhhheeeee! Ah, now if only that were Bradley Cooper." He said with a smile as he shot at another line, taking it down. That left three lines left, and no matter how many times he fired, his sucky aim only earned him frustration and the confession that a blind man could hit them better. Oh well...now he had to find a way to free hostages before there was a huge invasion of rotting zombies. Naadir immediately raced over to the cocoons and began cutting them open as quickly as possible. He freed a young boy and his mother, and then began working on the others near by. It wouldn't be long until the Zombies came, but when they did he was prepared for them.

"Okay people! Listen up. Despite the fact I am from Pakistan I can assure you this act of terrorism is not what I was trained for but I am literally the ONLY person here who knows that the hell to do. So if you want to run out and get mutilated by Nazi's and Spiders go ahead. Otherwise, stand behind Pakistan-Man and actually get out of here alive." He said, clapping his hands together, fixing his sunglasses and looking around, anticipating at least a few people to try and run, but they would die most likely. Naadir would take a few people, like the child he rescued and his bratty teenaged sister aside with their mom who listened to protect them with his life. He chuckled thinking about what he was doing. These poor people thought he was a good guy.

Skeletons on parade [invite only] Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top