The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Debut Display(Closed) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
A Debut Display(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
A Debut Display(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A Debut Display(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A Debut Display(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
A Debut Display(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
A Debut Display(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
A Debut Display(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
A Debut Display(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
A Debut Display(Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
A Debut Display(Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
A Debut Display(Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A Debut Display(Closed) I_vote_lcapA Debut Display(Closed) I_voting_barA Debut Display(Closed) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Debut Display(Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Debut Display(Closed) Empty A Debut Display(Closed)

Post by Elena Vexus July 12th 2014, 12:36 am

It had taken some time, but Vexus had finally finished putting together the pieces she needed in order to construct her bodyguard. The information retrieved from her New York location, the sample of Technomatter that she recovered from the Washington DC area, the research gathered from the offshore laboratory in Japan, and most recently a "battery pack" she obtained in Germany. Now back in her own personal lab she was putting all the parts together. She worked long through the date and late into the night, stay awake for days at a time. Most of the fabricating was able to be done solely with her telekinesis, the more precise surgery aspects however needed to be done by hand. The first parts to be finished were the legs, next was the chest cavity, following was the head piece and finally the arms. They proved to be the most complicated as the mechanism for them to separate and reconnect themselves was a little more difficult than she expected.
After the exoskeleton was completed, she began on inserting the human parts. Not all parts though were human. She used a bird specie's eyes spliced a little with a cats so that his vision was a little better, and skin she took from elephants, rhinoceroses, crocodiles, things very rigid and durable. Now, all of this was mostly hidden by the mechanics so it all appeared very seamless and put together yet extremely alien in nature. Since everything was now in place, it was time to bring it to life. This is where her friend Raikou came in handy. When she arrived at her lab she gave him a very heavy dose of a special drug she had developed. It was a meta-gene stimulator which would cause him to lose control of his powers. He would be giving out incredible amounts of energy without any filter. Elena had placed the boy in a cage in order to absorb the lightning discharges. Of course, such high levels of electricity leaving his body so rapidly was not healthy or comfortable. Some side effects of the drug were unconsciousness, loss of memory, brain damage, muscle spasms, bodily weakness, so on and so fourth. But those mattered not to Vexus, as long as she got her results she was happy.

As she had calculated, it took an unprecedented amount of energy to recreate the spark of life. The boy endured through all of her different forms of torture to get him to pour out more and more. And even though he had been drained of every last drop of his ability, he still clung onto life. She gave him a silent congratulations and then dumped him back somewhere in Germany, and after she made her way to Russia where she needed to run a few more tests. While traveling there, she contacted an assassin she had caught wind of. William Kennedy was the man's name and he was well praised for his work. Elena figured that he would be a good of a candidate as any for her next experiment. She went under anonymous, but wired him half of the money for the assassination right off the bat in order to ensure his participation. She sent him a picture of a large mechanical creature. Her Bodyguard, The General. She informed him that his robot was on his way to Moscow in order to terrorize the city, and with the mechanical beasts strength he would easily be able to cause far too many casualties. Fingers would be pointed and it could be the start of another war. She gave him the general location of where his target would be location, which ended up being somewhere on the outskirts of Moscow.
The General had traveled separately ahead and was dropped off in a very hilly area. There were small abandoned buildings that had been overrun by nature, a dirty path and some electrical wires that ran high over head. The General with his cape and four swords started off on a walk on the dirt path through the greenery making his way towards the city. Vexus would arrive shorty after, more than likely after the conflict had begun. She was very confident in her creation's abilities to hop his own, though if need be she would be there t intervene if this assassin proved to be more than he could handle. Despite the General's large size he was quite fast, but moved at a relatively slow pace as he moved closer to the city. His large robotic foot prints leaving an imprint with each step he took, almost obvious that he was not trying to hide his tracks in any way. In the mean time, Vexus was on a train to Moscow and would then make her way to their location as undetected as she could manage.  The General was expecting to be attacked, and he knew he was being watched by his creator and master. He would not hold back and would make sure to show Elena that he was worth all the time and effort that she put into bringing this thing to life.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

A Debut Display(Closed) Empty Re: A Debut Display(Closed)

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury July 12th 2014, 11:22 am

Robots, mother fudging robots. Why did it half to be bloody robots? William Kennedy was currently making his way through a forest outside of Moscow trying to smell something out of place, get a good whiff of anything that seemed unnatural that had been in the area recently. It had been quite a while it seemed with no luck until he spotted an unusual foot print ‘closely’ followed by another and then another. Kneeling down in the snow he sniffed the footprint before standing up with a grin on his face, whatever this thing was it was close and boy did it stink. Had a certain air of rotting flesh, mechanized parts, and a whole lot of some electrical smell. Like someone had reeved up its battery way past full power and forgot to turn it down.

Whatever the case may be now that he had the things scent he’d be able to find it wherever it went. Plus the footprints in the snow didn’t hurt either, and from the distance and pace of the prints it was moving quite slow despite being as big as it seemed to be in its picture. Taking off after the foot prints William made his way in the direction of the mechanical monster the wind whipping by as he ran forwards at super human speeds, faster than that of most vehicles these days. He was getting paid big bucks to take this thing out before it started a national war and although he wouldn’t necessarily mind a war, had started one and been in a few in his days, if he was paid to stop a war before it started he stopped it. It was as simple as that, plus he had already received half up front and couldn’t disappoint a customer like that.

It wasn’t too long before William saw the big ‘clanking’ piece of metal and dead skin up in the distance, slowing down to a nice and easy walk he followed it for a little bit as they were still quite some ways out of the city limits. When he was close enough in ear shot that the wind would muffle his voice he yelled out at the thing. “Hey! You bloody piece of robot ass. Who you think you are? Some Frankenstein’s Monster want to be?” William had actually met Frankenstein’s Monster and if he had to choose between this thing and Franky, he’d definitely go with Frankenstein over this beast…not that he rolled that was or anything he was simply pointing out the facts.

He kept walking towards it until he was a relatively ‘safe’ distance away, which in William’s mind was a broadsword’s length away. Once there at the said distance he stopped and crossed his arms over his chest. “So, how’s about we make this dance nice and easy, you punch me, I punch you, you shoot some fancy arse laser gun at me, and I rip your blood head off then shove your own damn futuristic gun down your head socket. How’s that sound to you?” He asked slowly getting into a defensive stance; he wanted to see what this thing could do.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus July 23rd 2014, 8:26 pm

As Vexus' guard was making his way towards Moscow, he was being kept updated on the assailants position. As predicted, he was right on time. The man was punctual, no doubt. He had better be with his reputation. At first he just seemed like he was a passing individual by the way he was walking calmly behind the General. This robotic creation of Vexus' was not entirely meant for stealth. He was extremely heavy with all the kinds of defensive metals she used so with every step he left a distinct footprint. Which was another thing. The unique shape of The General's foot made it nearly effortless to track and find him. Elena did not hire this man for his tracking abilities, no, it was his skill and efficiency in getting the job done that interested her. A perfect test for her near-perfect body guard.
Once the man was in range, he called out to the cyborg and not in the friendliest of tones. The General stopped in his tracks and listened to what he had to say. He could only chuckle slightly at his comments about Frankenstein, this man may be good, but talk only got one so far. Vexus' Bodyguard brought his arms in front of him, his back still facing the assassin and his actions hidden by the cape he was wearing.
"My, my. Aren't we a confident one?" he said, slightly turning his head to look over his shoulder. His cape fluttered slightly to this right and from the left side one of The Generals swords went speeding towards his assailant. Mid air it extended itself aiming to pierce through him, or hopefully cause some form of damage. Though if he was as good as Vexus said he was then this wouldn't be a problem in the least. His sword had a bright blue glow to it giving an immediate appearance that it is round, though upon closer inspection it was the same shape as a traditional sword. If he missed, the sword would just burry itself a few inches into the ground behind the man.
The General turned around putting his arms behind his back in a dignified manner.
"Now then..."
The robot glared at the man with his genetically altered eyes and waited for a retaliation. His other three blades could be seen around his waist, still retracted into their handles, though his cape slowly draped in front of them slightly. The assailant could now fully see exactly what he was up against. The mechanical structures, the height and density of The General's body. Hopefully he would not notice the challenge that lay before him.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury July 24th 2014, 10:41 am

Confident? Well of course he was a confident one, he was William the Fu-reaking Bloody for crying out loud; his name was the stuff of myth and legend in Europe, Asia, and especially here in Russia. Something about the riot he caused back in 1905 and how it started the Russian Revolution or something like that. Honestly he didn’t know that it would have eventually lead to the people over throwing the monarchy and setting up a communist government, he just wanted to have some fun and his Annabel, the sodding trollop, wanted to see what a real riot looked like. William of course didn’t have too much time to sit there and ponder over past memories however as before he knew it the robotic wanker went off and threw a sword at him.

Or rather the handle of the sword shot out from where it had rested on the robot’s body flew into the air and when it was half way to William’s position extended into a glowing blue blade. Not taking any chances William side stepped the weapon and raising an eye brow jumped backwards all the while keeping an eye on the robot. “So, swords is it? I had you pegged for being a gun type of person honestly. But I do like your style…for a walking talking can of tin and dead animals.” He laughed having finally figured out why the robot smelled so awful, reaching down he gripped the blade’s handle and lifted the sword out of the snow. Opening and closing his left hand a couple times he dashed forward at the robotic beast aiming a downward slash across its midsection.

Now, William may not have been the brightest person in the world but when it came to fighting there was not many people in the world who were better than he himself was. In the short distance it took from him to move from his original position to the slashing position he was now in, purposely exposing his body of course, he had examined everything he could from the robot. Three more sword handles were ‘hanging’ or rather attached to the robot’s body albeit slightly hidden by the thing’s cape and the arms although they didn’t seem strong enough to do much damage were more than likely powerful enough to punch holes in William’s body. After his last encounter with a robot, one he barely survived at that, he had learned that you never took them at face value.

Which was why William was holding back, using the thing’s own weapon against it and stopping only at one attack to access the damage before moving on to anything else. He wanted to see what this thing could do, he needed to know what it could do before he himself could actually do much against it. The Dance had only just begun and right now they were in the stage where the dancers got used to each other. The advanced steps only came later.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus July 24th 2014, 9:26 pm

The Robot narrowed his eyes and quickly moved his hand onto a sword as his opponent dashed forward at a speed that surprised him. He was just able to extend the weapon and block the man's attack. The General only needed to use one hand right now and began to push back only to demonstrate his own strength.
"Thank you, hehe-Ahhkophh-." his acceptance of the compliment was interrupted by a fit of coughing, which shortly cleared up.
"Those who fight do, and those who don't, use guns. That is my theory on it. Though I am no stranger to some good old fashioned 'fancy arse lasers' as I believe you put it, HeHaHa..."
The bodyguard then moved and rotated his right leg to clamp onto the man's left shin while simultaneously pushing back with the sword he had made contact with. If he was successful in grabbing onto the man, he would throw him into a nearby snow covered tree. If not, then he would throw a couple of well placed jabs with his sword to try and cause some damage. A direct his could probably prove fatal, depending on how much of a hit this man could take. Vexus was confident in The General's abilities, and The General was just as confident. But that's because Elena made him that way. There might still be some glitches, such as the respiratory system malfunction that had just happened, other than that this robotic creation should have almost no problem taking on this famed assassin.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury July 25th 2014, 3:49 pm

When the robot blocked the slash and pushed back against him William grinned and continued to push downwards, hoping the robot would give in eventually. When the thing started to cough, even if it was only for a short period of time, William knew he had found his weak spot and it was more than likely going to be the one thing that gave him the edge he needed in this fight. The robot obviously had a faulty the respiratory system, which he hoped meant if he could bang of the robot’s chest enough it would give away easier than other sections of the bot’s body. However he wasn’t given much time to think on the matter as the robot’s leg soon clamped down on his and then while pushing down sword on sword he was somehow able to push William off and away into the snow not too far away from where they had just been.

Falling into the snow bank, relatively un-harmed, save for the strange feeling and bruised shin, William stood off shaking the snow off. “Bloody Hell was that you sodding piece of robot arse...teach you to mess with me.” He muttered obviously un-happy with the predicament he had ended up in. Still clutching the thing’s own sword in his hand he rushed forward only to dive feet first, like one would see a baseball player do sliding into second, next to the robot slicing at its legs in an attempt to see if the creatures weapons were able to harm their creator. When that was done whether or not it succeeded in doing in damage he would sort of back spring up using his strength to push himself into the air and back onto his feet where two quick punches were sent rocketing towards the robot’s center mass.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus July 28th 2014, 11:17 pm

If the General could make facial expressions, he would be wearing a confined grin right now. His opponent stood up and shook off the snow before, again, cursing the robotic mass out. His next move was again a swift one, he quickly went into a slid bringing the sword along aiming to slice at the General's legs. The hand holding his sword quickly rotated 180 degrees blocking the attack. The swords rang out as they made contact and Vexus' creation retaliated by trying to smash in the man's rib cage with his mechanical foot.
The assailant quickly brought himself back to his feet, making the General miss resulting in a small crater in the ground where his foot had landed. The robot was then met with two very fast and powerful punches to what could be called his 'rib' area. He took a step back from the impact and was sent into another short fit of coughing. There was no apparent damage done, so Vexus' Bodyguard took into account that this man probably did not have the strength to pierce his defenses with his bare hands.

A breath was taken. The cyborg's chest cavity expanded slightly and then compressed back in. He flicked the hooks off his shoulders that kept his cape in place allowing it to fall to the ground before he grabbed another one of his swords, leaving just one more around his waist. This one extended outwards glowing a vibrant green and then began to rotate around with his hand at the wrist. Eventually began to speed up to a pretty dangerous rate, he held this one in front of him as he slowly stepped towards his opponent. Hopefully having this man's eyes focused on the rotating he would be caught off guard slightly as he jabbed forward with the blue sword in his right hand, with his left hand ceasing its rotation.
Blocked or not, he would swing in on the left with the green sword and then immediately on the right with the blue sword. In order to keep him on the defensive, the General then struck one more time but with both swords simultaneously. Hoping to keep him pinned with the two swords, he allowed the third sword to drop from his waist and into the grasp of his left foot/claw. The sword came to life with a blue glow as he jabbed it forward aiming to cause some kind of damage. The sword's destination was a lethal point on the man's body in his lower abdomen region, be though as it may this man has proved to be quite nimble thus far so avoiding something like this wouldn't be a total stretch of the imagination. This would set the mood for the rest of the battle, and the way that he responds to all of this will truly ascertain this man's knowledge of battle. With parts of Vexus running through this robot's mind there would be no trouble in the formulation of a strategy to bring this man to his knees.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury July 28th 2014, 11:56 pm

William was surprised, sure he hadn’t really been using his full strength to gauge this thing but he hadn’t expected his attacks to do…well nothing but send the bot into a coughing fit again. Eyes zooming in on the area that had been punched he watched as it went out and then back in again like a person breathing with terrible asthma. That was the weak spot, didn’t matter if it was just as durable as the rest of the bot’s metal ass that was the area he was going to aim for, and if possible he’d rip it open and shove all four of the bot’s damn swords into it. Well…he’d do it when he had time of course as of right now he didn’t exactly have any time at all.

The cape fell off and William assumed it was to give the robot better movement but he of course had to commit on it as the hand and glowing green sword started spinning. “Well, I hope you don’t plan on taking anymore clothes off that would certainly be a tad odd, and I hope you didn’t think I was going to take mine off also. I actually quite” he stopped here as he blocked the first jab from the blue blade, with a parry “plan on keeping them” Once more he was stopped as the green sword had stopped swinging around in a circle and was now coming down at William from the right. His body turned to the side reacting to the high speeds of the fight and was able to deflect the swing before jumping backwards. All three of the next attacks, although coming right down on top of where he had previously been standing, missed.

“All on.” He finally finished what he had been trying to say before he had been so rudely interrupted, the kick stab sword thing came rushing at his abdomen and William easily dodged it. Turning to the side he ‘jumped’ forward Sword hand out front intending to stab the blade straight into the robot’s chest. However he knew this wasn’t going to work and when he was half way through with the strike used all of his strength to push the blade forward releasing it when the tip of the blade was in striking distance. If all things turned out, the blade’s own cutting power and his strength pushing it forward should be enough to allow it to hit its target and deal some pretty decent damage.

But that wasn’t all the man had up his sleeves, for as soon as the blade left his hand he was moving again. Left foot pushing off in the snow he ‘bounded’ off to the right in a sort of fashion that looked as if he was ice skating. Making his way to the less defended side, the side that only had one blade of course, he landed and spun aiming a kick at the side of the robot’s body before ducking down from any slash that would more than likely come out at his body. Maneuvering himself back up into a defense position he waited for the coughing fit before making his strike again, this time a full strength punch aimed right at center mass whenever the coughing came.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus July 30th 2014, 10:44 pm

Vexus was impressed. Both with the man and her creation. She would definitely be keeping this assassin on file for future jobs. Elena would need someone for hire who is more stealthy, her bodyguard is large and sometimes ungraceful. Definitely not constructed for covert operations. But after the General at executed a volley of well places attacks it was very apparent that this man was incredibly skilled in close range combat.
He retaliated by throwing the robots sword back at him which only managed to block by allowing it to strike off one of his arm plates, leaving quite the mark. The sword ricocheted off and upwards. The General was quickly able to comprehend where the sword was going to land, so he quickly retracted the sword in this right hand and placed it back on his waist before catching this one. The assailant quickly darted off, the robots eyes following him closely. To keep his balance, Vexus' Bodyguard placed the sword in his left foot back onto his waist with the other two. Even with the added balance the man moved too quickly for the General and the man landed a powerful kick to his left side. He stumbled back slightly before swinging for his head, unfortunately missing as this assailant had anticipated the retaliation and ducked down. Again, the general was too slow as he tried to kick him while he was dodging his attack. The man sprung back up into a defensive stance and the General began coughing again. As soon as he did the man launched another punch for his chest. Just as he had expected.
The cyborg's right arm separated and the bottom arm grabbed the punch. The Generals coughing turned into laughter as he tightened his grip on the man's fist. His left arm then separated and the second left hand quickly grabbed one of the swords around his waist which was used in conjunction with the three other swords to try and turn the man into minced meat. They all came in from different directions hoping to make defending against the attack as difficult as possible. Of course he aimed for decapitation and severing a limb or two, but he would take what he could get. Damage or not, the General would extend his fourth and final sword in his secondary right hand and wait to see how this assassin would handle the extra fire power.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury August 3rd 2014, 4:10 pm

The robot’s arm separated, it fucking split apart and grabbed William’s hand clamping down around it. He could feel it tightening and already felt the bones cracking in his wrist where he was being heled, he had gotten out of something like this before but god fucking dam it, and he didn’t want to do it again so soon. Struggling to remove his hand his eyes widened when the man’s left hand separated as well and reached for one of the sword’s on his waist, leaving him only one left with the final hand occupied with William’s arm. “You sodding son of a biscuit. I’m gona tare you limp from robotic limb…” He muttered as he spat in the robot’s right eye.

Quickly rearranging he body as best he could he practically jumped into one of the blades breaking his arm in the process, and let it cut through the limb slicing it off. Screaming out in pain, he jumped backwards and allowed himself to roll in the snow. The cold numbed it and the powdery fluff he picked up with his right hand and pressed onto the stump was enough to stop the bleeding for now but if he didn’t end this fight quickly there was no way he was going to be able to get his arm, sew it back on and wait for the regeneration to kick in. Still holding some of the left over snow in his hands he laughed, a blood wrenching laugh and stood up from his squatting position. “You’re one tough cookie to crack you big piece of metal arse…but so am I.”

Chucking the snow as hard and fast as he could for the robot’s face in an attempt to momentarily blind the robot he moved forward. One quick punch was thrown with his right fist at the gut of the robot, ducking down under the blades he picked up a rock and using the quick momentum sent himself ‘flying’ over the top of the robot’s head. Spinning his body in such a way he that he was ‘facing’ the robot he would swing his hand down as fast and hard as he could in an attempt to smash the rock into the robot’s eyes before landing behind him and back peddling when he gained balance. It wasn’t easy however and he stumbled momentarily before falling.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus August 5th 2014, 1:08 am

The General was able to tilt is head and avoid the spit and was successful in severed the assassin's arm from his body. He let out a victorious laugh as he threw the man's arm far behind him somewhere is the buses and snow.
"Hehee, very resilient I see. Though in a sense, you are vastly out numbered. Hahaha-kwaahhugaahhgahh." He said before entering a coughing fit and bringing out his fourth blade with the lower right arm.
The top two sabers began rotating while the bottom two he held ready to strike as he began to take steps closer. His opponent childishly threw a ball of snow which was effortlessly deflected by the spinning blades. He sprinted towards the general and threw a punch at the General's gut. Due to his superior skill, this man managed to land a hit and then avoid the multiple slashes that followed from the robotic menace.
The nimble man then jumped up into a fast spin above the Cyborg who immediately went into a back-bend in order to avoid whatever he was plotting. It looked like he aimed to smash a rock onto his head. In the motion of the back bend, The General had stashed the swords from the top right and left hands so that he would be able to balance better. As the man was directly over the contorted robot, he kicked upwards, the bottom of his right foot aiming to grab onto the assailants face. Yet again, the man was able to maneuver out of harm's way although his landing was unsteady. The General's eyes darted toward the man who was now off slightly to his left and brought back out the two swords he had sheathed only a short time ago. With all four blades at the ready, he bounded forward closing the gap between them fairly quickly more so due to the size of his strides rather than pure speed. The swords whizzed around from every direction trying to chop this man up more and more. His wrists rotated, joints bent at obtuse angles, shoulders undulated switching the positions of his arms, anything and everything to attack from every possible area. Anything to keep this man on his toes, anything to win this, and anything to impress his creator.
Even though calculations but the General at a disadvantage with skill, the playing field had been turned in his favor due to the loss of a significant playing card. Vexus smiled from afar seeing as things were going very well and she might not have to intervene after all.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top