The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Team-Up of the Century I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Team-Up of the Century I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Team-Up of the Century I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Team-Up of the Century I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Team-Up of the Century I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Team-Up of the Century I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Team-Up of the Century I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Team-Up of the Century I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Team-Up of the Century I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Team-Up of the Century I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Team-Up of the Century I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Team-Up of the Century I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Team-Up of the Century I_vote_lcapTeam-Up of the Century I_voting_barTeam-Up of the Century I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Team-Up of the Century

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Team-Up of the Century Empty Team-Up of the Century

Post by Hellhound July 9th 2014, 2:35 am

Jeremy sat on his bed, getting ready to head out for the day. He hadn't teamed up with anyone before. He was the type of guy who flew solo. But, he figured he was gonna need to spice things up every so often. He'd met with a Renegade once before. 'The Black Reaper'. Sounds badass. he thought. He hadn't worked with him before, but he had seen him in the streets. This was gonna be his first 'official' meetup. He donned his signature blue button-down, a pair of blue jeans, and a pair of blue Chucks. He quickly went into his closet and took his supersuit off of the hanger, putting it in his backpack. His closet had a few secret compartments built-in for weapon storage and such. He opened the compartment that contained his knives, and put them in his backpack as well. He closed the compartment, shutting the closet doors afterwards. He grabbed his laptop and put it in his backpack, closing. He proceeded to exit his room, closing his door, the automatic lock sliding into place.

A few moments later, he had gotten downstairs and outside, where his motorcycle awaited him in the driveway. He took his keys out of his pocket and put them into the ignition, starting the motorbike, putting on his helmet, and pulling out of the driveway, heading towards the freeway. Pulling out his phone, he brought up Kaito's number and called it. He got the dial tone and a click, then began to speak. "Is this Kaito? Yeah, I'm on my way."
Hellhound

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 62
Job : what's that
Humor : ehhh
Registration date : 2014-07-05

Back to top Go down

Team-Up of the Century Empty Re: Team-Up of the Century

Post by Kaito July 9th 2014, 4:21 am

Kaito was getting his gear on, putting his arrows in the quiver and his bow on his back, he then puts his gloves on afterwards standing up in his yellowish suit that was quite high tech for a 23 year old boy. Then sliding his phone is his pocket.

Afterwards he got out of his house, opening the door to his car driving to the destination and eventually arrives there ahead of time. Kaito exits his car and parks it a block away and enters the targeted abandoned buildings meetup spot. Suddenly he gets a phone call from who he was to meet up with and he replies with, "Mhmm" hanging up afterwards.

Kaito looked out the window, then sitting on the window seal, waiting for who he was to meet up with. Kaito thought, "He better not slow me down, I haven't had a problem running solo, but it would help to have someone to rely on."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It is this fate, I solemnly assure you, that I dread for you, when the time comes that you make your reckoning, and realize that there is no longer anything that can be done.
Kaito
Kaito

Number of posts : 14
Job : Cherry Poppin'
Humor : *Sticks a arrow in your knee*
Registration date : 2014-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellhound July 9th 2014, 2:31 pm

Jeremy reached his destination, an abandoned building, in no less than 15 minutes. He parked behind Kaito's car, took the key out of the ignition, put his helmet in his backpack, and hopped off of the bike. He saw Kaito sitting on the windowsill of the building. He entered the building and found the room Kaito was in, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Hey, um... I'm Jeremy. But you can call me Arc." he told him. "So, you're a Renegade, huh?I'd assume you haven't done any team-ups before?" he asked, taking his backpack off and opening it to reveal his suit. "Trust me, this'll be a great opportunity for the both of us." he said, taking his suit out. It was a suit that meshed with his body, and conformed with him. It had a built-in bulletproof vest, but it was barely visible. The suit was Cyan and Red, with a pair of wings in the middle. It also had a hood and a bandanna to hide his face. It had a walkie-talkie attached to his left shoulder. He took the other out of his backpack and tossed it to Kaito. "For if we ever get separated. I'm gonna go change. Be right back." he said, exiting the room.
Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito July 9th 2014, 3:27 pm

Kaito heard the man that calls himself Arc Light walk in. He heard him walk towards Kaito and then feel him tap his shoulder saying, "Hey, um... I'm Jeremy. But you can call me Arc.", Kaito replied with, "I am aware of this.". Arc then proceeded with, "So, you're a Renegade, huh?I'd assume you haven't done any team-ups before?", Kaito heard what he said clearly and responded saying, "I never thought to.". Kaito knew this guys type, super hero and all. Kaito wasn't completely sure of his abilities, guess he'll just have to find out.

Kaito then grips the radio he hands him and hears Jeremy say, "For if we ever get separated. I'm gonna go change. Be right back.". Kaito clipped it on his back pocket and nodded in response, he began to pull his bow off of his back, holding it in hand saying afterwards, "You ready? Since you're the hero, you get to lead."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It is this fate, I solemnly assure you, that I dread for you, when the time comes that you make your reckoning, and realize that there is no longer anything that can be done.
Kaito
Kaito

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellhound July 9th 2014, 3:51 pm

Jeremy entered the room again, emerging with his supersuit on. He took his knives out of his backpack and put them in their sheathes.
You ready? Since you're the hero, you get to lead. Kaito told him. "Um, sure. Follow me." he said, exiting through the window and climbing onto the rooftop. "Rooftops are the best places to look for crime. " he told him. "So, what are your powers? I'm curious." he asked him. "Superstrength? Superspeed?" he asked.
Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito July 9th 2014, 4:09 pm

Kaito, followed through the window, landing on the ground with a loud and hard thump and heard the blueish figure say, "So, what are your powers? I'm curious.", followed by, "Superstrength? Superspeed?".

Kaito ran forwards leaping over buildings with abnormal speed saying, "Yeah, I also have the ability to control electricity to almost infinite ways.". Kaito leaped across a rooftop to another, sailing over a quite busy road that seemed to be high density.

Kaito
Kaito

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellhound July 9th 2014, 6:14 pm

"Yeah, I also have the ability to control electricity to almost infinite ways."

"Controlling electricity, huh? Well, this might be a coincidence, but I can do that as well. Along with controlling light and super-intelligence. But, that's enough about me. We've got crime to fight, remember?" he said, hopping from one rooftop to another. "Keep looking for any sort of suspicion." he told him.
Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito July 9th 2014, 6:52 pm

Kaito then heard him say "Controlling electricity, huh? Well, this might be a coincidence, but I can do that as well. Along with controlling light and super-intelligence. But, that's enough about me. We've got crime to fight, remember?", followed by "Keep looking for any sort of suspicion.".Kaito listened to what he said, he sounded similar. But not yet as skilled in hand to hand combat without powers. Although he still seemed he could handle himself fine. "Down there, mini mart down there is being held up it seems.". Kaito pulled a arrow out from his quiver and held it in his bow ready for anything.

Kaito
Kaito

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikou July 9th 2014, 7:07 pm

Whistling a small tune as he exited a dive bar located in the middle of Atlanta, Georgia, Alex absent mindedly shook the blood from his hand. He had no idea why, but, lately he had been paid to kill quite a few bartenders. Not that he minded, what one did hardly mattered to an assassin, all that mattered was that the substantial checks cleared.

Clak. Clak. Clak

Alex's ears perked up as he heard the running of footsteps above him. It wasn't really that his hearing was that much higer than a normal humans, but, whoever was running seemed to be paying little mind to how much noise they were making.

"Controlling electricity, huh? Well, this might be a coincidence, but I can do that as well. Along with controlling light and super-intelligence. But, that's enough about me. We've got crime to fight, remember?"

A voice rang louder than the claking of footsteps on asphalt roofs. Apparently the voice of a meta human, and a hero at that. Alex let out an internal laugh, they probably thought they were going to have an easy time fighting petty street crime tonight. Well, perhaps Alex did have enough spare time to allow them a chance to fight a real class of villain. Smiling as he headed towards the side of the building, he looked up, before taking a couple steps back. The side of the building had a scaffolding esque fire escape system, which proved excellent for Alex scaling the building quickly. Hoping from one railing to the other, it was mere moments before he was standing on the rooftop of the bar, and stood in front of the two suit clad heroes.

Compared to their 'super suits' Alex looked quite plain, almost like a human, and not the meta he was. His baggy, thin grey hoodie flapped in the wind as he eyed down these two heroes. He had a comical look on his face, as if he was trying to hold back a great laugh.

"Those are cute outfits, did your boyfriends make them for you?"
Raikou
Raikou

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellhound July 9th 2014, 7:26 pm

"Those are cute outfits, did your boyfriends make them for you?"

Someone said, approaching them from the bar across the street. "Was that a Spider-Man reference...? Fuck it, nevermind. Who are you, and what is your business here?" he asked the person. He looked pretty normal, but he had to take precautions. He could be a Meta. He put a hand on one of his knives, prepared to take it out. He put his other hand up, just above his waist, ready to hit him with some lasers or lightning.
Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito July 9th 2014, 8:21 pm

Kaito drew a arrow and aimed it at the punk saying, "No, but your mom did.", at this point he as smiling under his mask, he waited for a response from the punk as Arc said, "Was that a Spider-Man reference...? Fuck it, nevermind. Who are you, and what is your business here?".

Last edited by Kaito on July 9th 2014, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaito
Kaito

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikou July 9th 2014, 9:18 pm

Alex chuckled, so it seemed the two zeroes heroes had some wit to them after all, good, that would make their death so much more fun for him. He had heard them talking, he knew they both used lightning powers, but the question was is if they were as good as he was. It was highly doubtful, he wasn't called the Lightning Devil for nothing. Getting a more serious face, Alex thumbed behind him, indicating the bar.

"I just killed the Bartender in there, put my hand through his chest. That's why the right sleeve of my hoodie is smeared with blood."

Alex held up his arm casually in front of his face to show this fact as he spoke. Casually putting both hands in his pockets, he looked once more at the two in front of him. Physically, they seemed a bit imposing, but, not to him. The one said he boosted a super-intelligence, but that didn't necessarily mean he had a mind for battle tactics. Some of the most brilliant military strategist Alexander had ever met we're complete imbeciles at everything else in life. Yawning, Alex noticed the rather defensive stance that man with the knives had taken. It appeared Alex had already struck him with some sort of primal fear, for a unafraid man had little reason to prepare himself.

"As for why I'm here, in this position, on this roof, right now? Well, I have a knack for death and causing it. After all, I am the devil."
Raikou
Raikou

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellhound July 9th 2014, 11:45 pm

"As for why I'm in this position, on this roof, right now? Well, I have a knack for death and causing it. After all, I am the devil."

"The devil, huh? Well, that's too bad. We're here to stop pricks like you. Now, would you prefer to give up, or would you like me to open up a can of whoop-ass?" he asked. He unsheathed his knife and held it backhand, ready to fight.
Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito July 10th 2014, 12:03 am

Immediately Kaito aimed his bow at the so called "devil" and sent a certain amount of electricity through his hand into his bow flowing into his arrow charging it, in fact. This arrow was explosive and was designed to withstand large amounts of electricity or malfunctions of sorts, after hearing Arc finish his words, "The devil, huh? Well, that's too bad. We're here to stop pricks like you. Now, would you prefer to give up, or would you like me to open up a can of whoop-ass?"

Kaito then said, "Well I am the Reaper, and I am here to take your soul.". He said this with a smile under his mask, still aiming at the man, Kaito was prepared for anything, he was not only watching his own back but Arc's as well.

Kaito
Kaito

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikou July 10th 2014, 12:22 am

"You're both so cute."

Alex said with a laugh. He noticed the electricity surging around Reaper's arrow and made a note to avoid that if possible, even if he controlled electricity, there was no point in trusting that he would be able to resist it. Alex let his own lightning crackle over his body, very slightly. He didn't want them to know how powerful he really was.

"You think you can take my soul? Or kick my ass? Please, I've killed heroes much more impressive than you."

Alex pointed his pointer and thumb at the man with the knives. Metal knives versus electricity? He only had to get close, sometimes they made it too easy for him. As he pushed his thumb down in the mock imitation of shooting a gun, he unleashed a 'bullet' of lightning towards him. He didn't hold back either, he put every ounce of his power and speed into this blast, hoping to wipe the man away in one blast.
Raikou
Raikou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top