The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) Empty Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes)

Post by Bliss July 3rd 2014, 7:40 am

But she kind of is.

Or, at least when Bliss looked through the file on the odd series of mishaps plaguing the girl she assigned the label to her. Still, getting good heroes together for a mission always put forth a monumental task- especially when the person putting it together barely knows anything about the subject. A few days ago, Bliss received a tip about a number of activities happening both in this dimension and not of this dimension. The second went into the spam folder, but the details of the first forced Bliss to retrieve those other E-mails.

Wearing a pair of worn jean shorts and a pink and blue tank top, Hanna Boyles answered the summons she received from the busy woman pouring over her computer with no signs of acknowledging the blond superhero. "You know I don't really-"

"I don't need you talking now. Stop talking." Mouse clicks and the tapping of her finger against the signal in her glasses matched the casual tone of Bliss' voice against the nature of her curt comments. Her messy hair and grungy white shirt gave off the appearance Bliss hadn't slept in a day or two, let alone changed, but the derelict appearance only masked the inner workings of the not-as-young-as-she-used-to-be computer genius.

"I just wanted-"

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up."

Hanna picked up a picture Bliss kept on her desk displaying her name with a framed photo of her as a child. "Someone named you Bliss?"

"Well I guess I'm not reading about fox demons. What do you want?"

"You called me here about needing my help." Hanna rose up in her chair as Bliss sunk back with her hand against her forehead.

"Oh, if I need Watergirl that can't be good."

It wasn't, but Hanna still wanted to take offense to it. She couldn't. "It's Seagirl, but I was thinking about changing it to-"

"There are no seas in Australia. You might as well of named yourself Black Person Girl if that was what you were going for."

"I take-"

"Okay, I need you because this Amethyst person hasn't been seen on her regular Anime sites for a while. She keeps her personal information to herself online with paranormal sites she barely posts to, but the girl can't go two hours without explaining why Neon Evangeline changed how we know death is real."

"And that-"

"Shut up. I'm important; you aren't. Except for this one occasion where I need you to be yourself and draw out this fox demon so we can find this Amethyst person."

"I have some objections I would-"

"I need more people than just you, so it's time to use the Internet for something useful and get a message about fox demons and what people can do to help. I don't want the attention and that's why you're here, so I'm using your E-mail account."

"Can I leave?"

"Subject line is Seagirl Sex tape. And the message details the disappearance of people investigating odd incidents in Japan. Everyone should meet up in Tokyo, but I have no idea who is showing up or where, but the amount of chaos that can bring will surely make this fox demon show her face."

"Using someone's E-mail to tell everyone you're spreading a sextape is illegal. Probably."

"Tough accusations from a girl whose country started as a penal colony. And we're done. Grab your whatever; we're going to the weirdest place on Earth."

Bliss and Hanna stepped out of the airport terminal and moved through the crowded streets of Tokyo. Neither girl knew exactly what they needed to find, but before Hanna could point out the problem, Bliss shoved Hanna into oncoming traffic. "Hey everyone! Seagirl is causing traffic problems!"

Hanna found her unnatural endurance keeping the bumper of the car from shattering her hip and merely bruising it as she rolled over the car and came out behind it, with the trailing car swerving into the car in the adjacent lane. Before five seconds could pass, the entire intersection piled up causing the an amazing signal. "Seagirl isn't so worthless after all."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) Empty Re: Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes)

Post by The Nekromonga July 4th 2014, 3:54 am

A traffic incident even in the middle of the urban sprawl of the aging city of Tokyo would be quick to draw the attention of the police...

A small rush of air blows through the street, and in a split second Bliss and Seagirl would feel a gentle arm firmly secured around their waists. Then it was followed by a massive rush of air as Wong Xiaolongnu, dressed like a very tall JPop/KPop teenaged fan, carried them off in a single massive bound then landing on a flat roof... a block away.  Xiao wanted to save these two a visit to the precinct, but also because she found the incredibly crowded city claustrophobic, with its immensely tall and aging Modernist and Metabolist buildings.

Xiao had on some fitting denims, pink jump shoes, a large Girl Alive! tank top while wearing a black tube inside, one fingerless glove on her left hand, and wide brimmed kitty glasses and a baseball hat. She pulled it off quite nicely, seeing as it was how gals her age dressed, and her meek attitude seemed to pull away from the fact that she was a seven foot tall amazon with the muscles to prove it. She had some shoes too to survive that kind of jump.

“Sorry about that... but I thought that spending the rest of the day at a police precinct would be a waste of time." She said, before pausing for a breath. "Miss Briss! It is good to see you again. I came here to Japan once I read your message.” She said in a cheery tone, speaking in her normal engrish accent, bowing first and then shaking her hand. Xiao's strength grew with the seasons and Bliss could probably feel it in how her arms might feel like jello from Xiao's vigorous handshake.

"I am also honored to meet you. I am Xiaolongnu, The Dragon Girl. May I ask your name?" She then turned to Seagirl, skipping the bow and proceeding to the jelli-fying handshake.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) Empty Re: Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes)

Post by Ace_ July 9th 2014, 11:44 pm

Jason kicked his feet happily as he slurpped down some of these delicious noodles and fish. Whent here was a loud thump, he guessed that Xiao had returned from where ever it was that she went leaping off to. He hurriedly slurped down the rest of his food loudly as Xiao began talking. Didn't hear a word she said before he starting gabbing away like normal. He didn't know why Xiao had brought him along to Japan but he was grateful for the food at least.

"Hey Xiao! You gotta try these noodle thingies! I can't make head or tails of what im suppose to be doing with the sticks they gave me though. And it was so expensive! IT was like 500 dollars just for this stupid little thing! Then I hand them all the money back and they just keep on shoving it back and well it.."

Jason paused as he turned around from his view on the ledge. He finally noticed that Xiao was carrying some people. Jason blinked a couple times at them. He waved at them then whispered loudly to Xiao

"HEYYYYYY.... I don't think you can eat people as a snack. We can get you your own noodles I bet"
Ace_
Ace_

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames July 10th 2014, 12:15 am

As he left the terminal and almost did a full dash into Tokyo when police stopped him asking for passport. He gave them the information and was out the door in about 15 minutes. Stupid damn lines. Why is there so many people in one town. Playing dumb since he knew this place was one of the biggest tour attractions in the world.

Every where he went he could see hundreds of people with a glance in any direction... Whats this... A girl who fit his own age was waving him to dance on a game. In no time he was dancing having his fun nocking out the score bored and making this girls day. Did she like his misterious black out fit or did she like that he was a tourist. He did not care as he continued to swirl and dance in place. He wore black skinny jeans, converse, a T-shirt, black pocket jacket with hood and a beannie to hold his hair down and his banes in place. His banes coverd one eye and part of his face but he could easily see through his own hair.

My name is Mykel. Im from America.

She cleared her throat and gave an effort to talk. She did understand English which was amazing for some people.My name is Niomi and I grew up in Tokyo.

Awesome I bet it is always crowded like this hourly right? And do people play games like this all the time.

Yes. Tokyo is very big on virtual games so having these games like this on the street is very common and is an excelent way for people to get buisness.

She seemed very smart but i came about that time and he had to depart. It was fun while it lasted, but he could only wish he came here to tour. Well this is where I get off. I'm actually running errans even this far from home. Its like my hobby.

Okay, well I hope to see you again. Bye

He was having alot of fun when he jumped off to reread the e-mail he got. He waved and started to run down the street as a glimpse of someone taking an impressive leap towards a crash. Well other metas just what I was looking for he thought to himself as he was walking towards them listening in on the conversation. Good afternoon or good morning... I dont know I have not set my time yet so im absent of the time in Tokyo. My name is Mykel; Mykel Thames... You must be Bliss. She looked over worked and it seemed like Seagirl was in a pickle aswell. Getting run over was not her plan unless it was ment for commotion.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 10th 2014, 1:10 am

Whispers and secrets get around. That and when your 11yr old son opens up a supposed sex tape of Seagirl and sees things on disappearances in Japan it tends to circulate in the family. Especially when it wasn't really the 11 year old, it was the 21 year old who got embarrassed and blames his 11 year old brother. Either way, there were disappearances, and apparently others were gathering, help requested through grape-vines and Ethernet.  

Zell sat upon the Bone Throne with his eyes closed. His mind was projected into his faithful companion: Lourishna the once tiny bird, and his first successful Genetic creation. The creature carried with him, The Immortal's Masque in one set of talons and within the other was the little pup known as Lola. The tiny pup shivered as the soaring within the terrifying five foot Raven's clutches. The bird soared above Tokyo violet eyes searching, scanning as if they were Zell's eyes themselves.

Watching and waiting only did for so long before action was required. The five foot Raven located the targets. There was a calamity of sorts involving traffic and from what his ears could pick up something about noodles. The Raven made quick note as it soared towards them, closing in. It didn't take long for the Raven to soar down and drop Lola off, leaving the little baby mini-dachshund to sit there and pant as it looked at Bliss and the seven-foot monstrosity. Zell could not hear the dog's thoughts, as she looked up to the towering Dragon girl Though he was quite certain it was something along the lines of I'm in Japan...She gonna eat me.

Lourishna then went back to the air, circled around and dropped the immortal's masque to Lola before she picked it up and barked. With the assistance of the throne, Zell was capable to reach out and imbued his enthralling presence into the area, spawning a pure shadow-flame clone of his Archon form using the Blackened Harbinger.

Zell proceeded to activate Ragnarox and with a swift motion spawned a bow and blasted his own head off, dematerializing his body entirely as his soul immediately sought out the Masque. The shadow-flame clone placed the soul charged masque on and the shadow flames blew off as if a gust of wind had taken them. The Archon, in the flesh had manifested and he stepped forward. His hood and cloak parted for his glowing green eyes as his hands met together and he bowed.

"Konnichiwa... I trust I'm not late?" He asked as he looked around to the other people that had gathered there. Lola yipped and sat at Archon's armored boot while Raven Heart circled overhead, keeping an eye out for any approaching hostility.

Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 11th 2014, 5:11 am

While traffic piled up, emergency responders filed into the busy intersection. Traffic in Tokyo on a good day took forever to get through, so what good karma Bliss had just took the express road to Hell. A young man approached Bliss, introducing himself as Mykel. "Good, someone got the message. I'll get right back to you." A silencing finger divided Bliss from Mykel before Bliss turned back to see if Hanna took her mission the wrong way. When Hanna made her way out of the pile up with a beleaguered look and a judgmental finger, Bliss thought for a moment pushing the former famous superheroine into traffic may have been a mistake. "Before you get mad..."

All air escaped Bliss' lungs as she found herself moving through the air at amazing speeds. Bliss banged her feeble fists against the torso of the giant pop star clad girl holding her above the ground. Also, Seagirl was there. "Put me down you giant freak..." A very familiar girl stared down to fill Bliss in on a few changes she should go with. "Oh, Xiao. This better be officially licensed Girl Alive! stuff and you better of bought the deluxe double album. I don't care if it's the same shit and CDs are outdated..."

"Bliss, there are..."

"Shut up Seagirl. If I need your help I'll turn into fish." Two more heroes joined the fray, informing Xiao of eating and another giving a greeting. "Now, for the important things..."

"Nice to meet you; I'm Hanna..."

"Important things. This isn't 2014 and I'm not a shut in pedophile, so just be glad you got a phone call, Water Girl. Something weird is going on in Japan. More weird. It has something to do with a Fox demon and some white girl. The plan is to spread out and find the white girl. This place is racistly ninety-nine percent Japanese, so finding a white girl shouldn't be that hard."

"Her name is Amethyst by the way."

"I already said that. I told everyone her name is Amethyst."

"She is probably at a geisha house or some other antiquated Japanese cultural shrine."

"They don't have to be told twice."

"We should make a daring move and tell them once."

"Who's sitting on the lifeguard stand in Australia if you're here?"

"If that's all we should get started. I'll go with some of you who are lucky, and Bliss will go with those of you who have upset every known god and source of karma in the universe."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 11th 2014, 9:52 am

APARTMENT ROOF DECK

This was one of the bigger gatherings of heroes Xiao had the pleasure to attend to in a long while. She let go of Bliss and Seagirl after her massive leap, then simply smiled at Ace... and the new people she hadn’t met yet. The forty storey high apartment’s roof deck was a bit windy and bright, but it was just quiet enough to have a conversation and a relief from the teeming amount of busy people down below. All around them the Megapolis of Tokyo stretched to the horizon in all directions, an endless concrete and steel jungle with crowded Tokyo Bay and the Pacific Ocean a sliver of blue to the south.

Dragon Girl was instantly charmed by the presence of the little dog, how it swooped in carried by a bird then dropped off, not nearly as mesmerized as the mysterious magical hooded and masked man materializing from nowhere. She came over to kneel down and pick him up, offering her hand and cooing the dog so she could give it a good rub all over.

With dog in hand or not, Xiao waited until Bliss finished describing her monumental task for them. Finding one person in a city of thirty million was not going to be easy. She decides to break the ice by introducing herself. “It’s nice to meet you, all. I am Xiaolongu, the Dragon Girl. This is Ace, and we are here officially on behalf of the hero group Knightwatch, based in Chicago. He can control fire... and I’m a half dragon.” She paused after introducing herself and Ace, showing the Knightwatch secret emblem. She gave Seagirl a friendly smile to take the edge off of Bliss’s tone towards her.

“Erm... I suppose we should all be introduced first so we can know each other’s capabilities?  Tokyo is the world’s biggest city... really big, like twenty three regular cities put together, and we are going to be here awhile if we’re going to search its temples...” She retrieves her phone from her Panda themed backpack and brings up a list on her mobile device. It showed all the temples in the greater Tokyo area. “...Several hundred of them.”

She paused to take a breath then continued, her time with Knightwatch having instilled in her some sense of initiative and basic leadership. “Now... I am able to handle water environments so I am assuming Seagirl and I will check the districts around Tokyo Bay and the coast. You boys should search inland. We can cover more ground if we go in pairs; divide the city into three places. Is this alright Miss Bliss? Or shall we go in two groups instead for security? Also, do we have an actual picture of Amethyst, miss Bliss?” She asked, respecting Bliss’s position as the one who brought them together despite her rather wonderful personality.

Last edited by Nekromonga on July 16th 2014, 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_ July 16th 2014, 2:25 am

"Yep I am the pyro of the group, but I'm here really for the food"

Jason said to no one inparticular. He didn't think anyone was really paying attention to him and he really didn't know what he was here in the first place. Ranger said go so here he was. He would have to avoid the water group as he was not very fond of drowning to death. Besides his fire was sorta funky when he used it underwater.

He did however, look around at the heros that had showed up. He didn't quite recognize any of them. That didn't really matter though. Jason was only really starting out his career as Ace and doubted many knew of him in chicago. His only real big thing was his tie in with the Knightwatch. Other then that, he was pretty damn new to the scene.

He went back to slurping his noodles, waiting for Xiao to tell him what to do.
Ace_
Ace_

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 18th 2014, 11:05 pm

He listened to the bickering between the Sea-girl and this Asian woman, who actually managed to amuse him. She was short, to the point and forced to deal with idiots. Sound familiar? It was like watching himself as an Asian chick. Well, actually only the situation was similar. Turns out Zell had nothing Japanese about him, just an obsession with the old culture and a recently-deceased Samurai mentor. He smiled behind the masque as he listened to the woman inform them of there being a weird fox demon and a white girl. Zell found himself wondering to himself. A white girl and a fox spirit? Like a Kitsune? I hope not. Didn't that old fool have Kitsune children? Whatever happened to him? I still need to remove his eyes for what he did to my half-brother. Speaking of half-brothers, what ever happened to him? I seriously have no idea what happened to him. I haven't seen Calvin in like a year! Wait, was it Calvin? No it was Corbin. Oh for God's sake I can't even remember his name! Last time I saw him I was engaged to Shara...now she's dead and I'm married to the Genocidal idiot who killed her.... Zell froze at this.

He contemplated the abrupt changes in his very existence. If his life were a book... the God writing him was really scattered brained or simply had too many people to keep track of. Seriously, Corbin was THAT guy no one ever saw again. Lola let out a little whine as Xiao motioned towards her. The Archon looked to the woman of such incredible height and chuckled. She was obviously not...human. But Lola only whined like that when Sean was a dragon...and when Sean tried to eat her relevantly. Succeeding several times too, often times claiming that sweet and sour sauce was the best result. He folded his arms. "Go on Lola. I promise if the dragon eats you I'll disembowel it to save you." He said, though the promise was only half hearted. He had no intentions of gutting a dragon to retrieve an immortal dog.

Lola complied and went to Xiao, being petted and then lifted, shaking to begin with, but calming as Xiao proved to be a decent person. The Archon listened to the Dragon Girl's plan before humming. It would be an efficient strategy, though he found her suggestion of wandering in groups of two to be rather... interesting. True enough there was security, but they did not need security, they needed to cover land and locate this "Amethyst" woman. He found himself examining the other people, primarily the "Pyro" and then to Sea-girl.

"I believe we would cover more ground individually, as that is the objective. But if we are to be corralled I would gladly be the one whom is stuck with this... Miss Bliss. She seems to be the competent one after all." He said, being sure to throw the little sting in there to slightly distract from the fact he did not reveal his powers, nor was he going to. It was simpler that way. Those who cannot understand are simply better off left in the dark. "Unless you have any objections." He added to Bliss, trying to not simply force himself into a circumstance.

Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 19th 2014, 6:42 am

"Listen Konnichiwa..." Two fingers formed the shaft of judgment from Bliss. "From now on you get to say ten words every two minutes. Pyro, I like that you don't say much. Xiao, try to find new ways to draw attention to yourself and then tell me all about how you don't understand why people think you're a..."

"I found a picture. It's a cosplay picture from an anime convention-" Hanna waved her phone for the others to see a picture identifying the brown haired girl giving a peace sign in front of a mirror.

"If it's a selfie I'm resigned to let the world burn."

"I'm going to find another." A frantic sliding middle finger dug through the album to finally stumble on a picture of Amethyst taken by someone else apparently without Amethyst's knowledge of being photographed. Not the best heirloom, but it did the job.

"Good, now that we know what the only white person in Japan looks like we can do this. Pyro, Konnichiwa, we're going to rough people up. Xiao, Water-Wings..." Bliss dropped her shoulders. "Look for things weirder than yourself and then stop it."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 24th 2014, 12:30 am

Search Montage! Old Tokyo and Tokyo Bay Areas

And so began the search! Xiao hailed a cab and asked to be taken to the first shrine, but being the budget traveller she was, calculated the distance and the fare and gasped when it would easily come up to $300.

“Robbery...” She muttered to Seagirl.

And so began the search mostly by tour bus, since taxi fares were murderously high in Tokyo. Xiao paid a visit to a multitude of major and minor shrines in the Old Tokyo area by the Bay. It was hardly a boring place as like everything else in Tokyo, the city was squeezing high rises into every place they could, and the shrines were just two streets away from bustling apartments and businesses.

Xiao took in the sights and sounds, the giant neon signs and two storey high plasma tv’s, as well as all the looks she garnered for being freakishly tall. She also searched for old smells for a Caucasian woman at the shrines, and asked Shinto priests and part time Shinto nuns- Mikos- if they saw a girl matching Amethyst’s cosplay pictures.

Once a few hours would pass, a trip to a ramen shop was also in order, and Xiao got by with her budget by tackling local eating challenges with Seagirl, of which included a couple challenge involving eating a whole roast chicken alongside a punch bowl worth of ramen soup and noodles. Xiao would continue her search until the day would end, whereupon a couples’ pork rice bowl challenge was next, followed by sitting on benches to digest such huge amounts of food... and checking off shrines off the list of places to visit.

During such rest periods, Xiao would also engage in small talk with her partner. “So... tell me about yourself, Sea Girl? How did you get started with being a hero? And how did you come to know Miss Bliss?” she would start, while unwrapping a Green tea Popsicle for dessert.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl July 25th 2014, 12:14 am

(Ace_ and Zell Post Here  )

"We don't have to walk, oh you're using the Cheap-Skate app. I have..." Hanna started to summon her cell phone when she noticed the shadow once hovering over her moved on. "Dragon Gi, uh, Xiao." Hanna took off in the wake of giants. Giants who took up the entire section of a bus bowing to people she could not help but bump with her gargantuan frame. "Sorry. Sorry." Hanna cupped her hands together and shock her head to try to apologize to each person she  passed.

Xiao lived up to the ironic remarks Bliss made about standing out to heart by destroying an oversized portion designed probably for a 100 pound elite eaters. "You never heard of Seagirl?" A touch of surprise moved to a sense of opportunity. "Okay then, they call me the Oracle of- oh shit, I kinda ran out of names fighting that would be Venus. Um, Give me a minute. Wait, what?" Hanna struggled to wrap the soy noodles around one of her chop sticks until she finally just picked one up and ate it with less dignity.

"Well, I can grab it on my..." Hanna sighed as a plate passed by. "Is that really dolphin?"

"No. It's fatty tuna." The waitress passed out the sushi to the table behind Hanna with disjointed English.

"Well, good."

"Sorry for making you look foolish, water woman." The waitress bowed and walked past the dining room to gossip behind the counter.

"I'm going to talk to a dolphin." Hanna excused herself and walked towards the door. Hanna dabbled by the bay looking towards a bright light hanging beneath the edge. No sounds came from any creatures near the area. Boats and crowds most likely scared them all back to open waters, but Hanna started to take off her shoes to get ready to dive in the water. It may prove unorthodox to do so in a crowded marina, but Seagirl gonna sea. Or she assumed she would until the light she gazed at began to come closer. Whether adrenaline or motion shoved her back, she found a large set of teeth clenching down a few feet from her outstretched leg. The light dangled down from its forehead in between two arms dripping in an oily darkness.

Under the weight of its colossal weight, the beast fell back into the bay. A tendril broke the violent water and grabbed Hanna by the waist, allowing its descent to pull Hanna into the water.

Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) Tumblr_lzt8ylC6T71qdqyxho1_500

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2013-07-03

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga August 1st 2014, 4:42 am

Xiao listened as they spoke, though she felt Hanna was a bit distracted. “Oh okay...” Xiao had finished her food, the last spoonful of nutty pork-rice to the applause of the Japanese staff of the restaurant. Well, at least she didn’t have to worry about dinner, but now she was wondering if Seagirl minded her tackling her appetite for Japanese food.

Once she realized Seagirl was gone for awhile Xiao followed her scent outside, the smell of feet and the sight of one shoe by the water indicating she must have went for a swim. She stood there, worried, wondering what her partner was thinking. Maybe she didn’t like being seen with such a big eater? Did she go for a swim to keep to herself?

Xiao sighed as worrisome thoughts played through her mind... until the water was unusually bubbly and disturbed, then Xiao realized she caught a whiff of another creature in the air, something aquatic. Xiao quickly takes off her K-pop wardrobe, already wearing her costume underneath, and dived into the water, not so much seeing but sensing the monstrosity that had grabbed Hanna. It seemed like an angler fish with its large light source, but it was definitely too large to be normal, and had tentacles.

Xiao swam after it, going up to the captured Seagirl. Even though she already ate, she decided to bite the tentacle, which was probably a bad idea if she wanted to make an impression on her beyond being a big eater... so she stops the bite mid way and attempts to crush the tendril instead between her big, strong hands, squeezing as hard as she could.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl August 1st 2014, 6:02 am

Hanna didn't know how the bay turned into pure darkness so quickly. What she hoped were muscles slowly forced her down a tube and into a wide open chamber devoid of light. Hanna dug through her pockets and pulled out her phone. It survived the pull, couldn't find a signal, but gave her a light source to examine the lining of where she found herself.

The upper portion of the chamber fed back into the esophageal passage she came from, which meant the chamber beneath her must be one she hoped to never go into. The cramped little stomach opened from beneath and burped Hanna into another stomach. Not as bad as where she thought she would go, but still not the best direction to go in. Hanna peered closer at the lining at stroked her finger across the lining. Blackness followed her finger and danced around her wrist. "Um?" She could feel the darkness starting to tingle in her arm. "This probably isn't great." More darkness overtook the chamber as her phone rang out with its farewell chime for a low battery.

The angler continued to fight against Xiao with a mighty resolve to crush the dragon girl with its tentacles and attempt to pierce her with its dagger sharp teeth.

Hey Guys, Seagirl Isn't So Worthless After All! (Heroes) Tumblr_lzt8ylC6T71qdqyxho1_500

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2013-07-03

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga August 1st 2014, 8:42 pm

Xiao was now certain that the creature was trying to eat her, and was in a panic as she couldn’t sense Seagirl in the water anymore. Was she... eaten? Xiao had to hurry. As much as she respected all life, Xiao realized she couldn’t do much without seriously injuring the fish. Though she was strong, the human form was at a disadvantage against the watery abomination’s tentacles and gaping maw, and soon enough Xiao could feel sharp fangs digging into her flesh, the pressure immense but her dragon skin would not yield to such a creature.

Finding herself slowly being eaten, Xiao decided to slide into the mouth some more and deliver a punch to the roof of the mouth, hoping maybe it’d might work to make the creature throw up, like all those female classmates of hers who puke in the girls’ bathroom right after lunch. Failing to get such a reaction, she’d claw her way through the fish’s insides and punch into its primitive brain.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top