The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Raikou I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Raikou I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Raikou I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Raikou I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Raikou I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Raikou I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Raikou I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Raikou I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Raikou I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Raikou I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Raikou I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Raikou I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Raikou I_vote_lcapRaikou I_voting_barRaikou I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Raikou

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raikou Empty Raikou

Post by Raikou June 19th 2014, 8:28 pm

Raikou
The Lightning Devil

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Raikou
Title: The Lightning Devil
Alignment: Choatic Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'0
Weight: 198lbs
Blood type: A+

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: If you were to meet Alex on the street, you would never guess he was the criminal sociopath that he is. Charming, outgoing, and well spoken, he seems like a normal person. That is, until he wants something. To anyone who defies him, or stands in his way, Alex is a cold, calculating, sociopathic tyrant, not afraid to harm or kill anyone or anything standing in his way. The only soft spot in Alex’s heart is for dogs, though, he could never really understand why.

History: Born in the lower Bronx of New York, Alex was always a bit different from the other kids. Even before he got his powers, he never really fit in, and was always considered an outcast. Perhaps this is why he began to act up, committing small crimes at first, like stealing toys from other students, or just picking on those weaker than him. His violent tendencies began to grow however, as he discovered his ability to control and manipulate the electrical forces around him. His favorite hobby when he was younger, was sending jolts of electricity into the toys of other children, and watching as the other children would cry in frustration. The teachers could never prove it, but, they always suspected the kid smiling evilly in the corner was responsible.As he continued through school and grew older, he became increasingly violent, regularly getting into fights, but never using his powers. To him, there was not one person worthy of having his powers used on them, and unless it helped him get away with a crime, he would rarely use his powers.

Entering high school he began to fall in with the wrong crowd of people, criminals, druggies, anyone who would accept him for the violent kid he was. His fights in school began to escalate, and he would end up repeatedly sending other children to the hospital, sometimes in groups of two or three. At this young age was where he learned something important about himself, he loved power. He loved controlling other people, making them do what he wanted, and he realized something very else very important. His powers felt good to use. From that point on, he did not hesitate to use his powers at the slightest hint of someone disobeying his wishes, or standing in his way, they were all subject to his dominion over lightning. He never killed though, that was a line he knew not to cross, but the thought would often keep him awake at night. Just what did that ultimate power, that ultimate control feel like?

One day, he found out. After school, a group of seven students decided to try their luck against the school freak, and they were not very lucky. Unleashing all the energy stored inside his body, Alex sent a powerful shockwave extending in a circle around him, incinerating and electructing every student around him. That was when he learned the last important lesson he would learn at his time in school. He liked killing. Going from place to place, state to state, country to country, Alex continued to hone his skills for years, leaving a trail of bodies wherever he went. As he continued to kill, he began to learn how much he liked how, how good the rush of power felt as he watched the life drain from a person's eyes. Man, woman, adult, child, it didn't matter to him. All that had begun to matter was who would be stupid enough to oppose him next.

The Powers

Power 1: Lightning Manipulation: The ability to completely bend the element of lightning to ones will. The includes generating lightning from the electrons and protons in the air, absorbing electrical strikes, and messing with electrical components. The power and range of abilities is increased based on amount of points spent into this ability (Eight points).

Power 2:

Power 3:

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence: 3
Occult:
Strength:4
Speed:4
Durability:8
Ability:10
Fighting Skills:5
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth:1

Raikou
Raikou

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

Raikou Empty Re: Raikou

Post by Forceaus June 19th 2014, 10:53 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei October 6th 2014, 2:53 am

NPC'd.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei December 5th 2014, 6:42 pm

Adding stats to him. Also adding a disclaimer.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down