The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Vegail's Items I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Vegail's Items I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Vegail's Items I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Vegail's Items I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Vegail's Items I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Vegail's Items I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Vegail's Items I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Vegail's Items I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Vegail's Items I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Vegail's Items I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Vegail's Items I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Vegail's Items I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Vegail's Items I_vote_lcapVegail's Items I_voting_barVegail's Items I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Vegail's Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vegail's Items Empty Vegail's Items

Post by Corgi Defender May 21st 2014, 10:18 pm

Name: Luscius
Abilities: Capable of accessing the internet and other wireless based servers online, and hacking into any (Non player controlled, w/o permission) of these via Vegail’s mind. These include websites, banking systems, open circuit surveillance cameras, government servers, etc. Can also hack into closed circuit and non-wireless systems by being in close proximity to them (A few feet away, at the minimum.)
Description: A super-computer like processing unit developed partially by the late Michael Velon, and then later finished by Vegail. It is controlled by his brain, records everything he sees/hears, and can theoretically be hacked by someone with high enough INT (for plot purposes). Doing so would give said person a lot of power, but would not equate to mind control over Vegail.
INT Allocation: 8

Name:
Electrokinesis Gauntlets
Abilities: When in use, the gauntlets flow with electricity, allowing the wielder to send out powerful, but short ranged bursts of electricity, as well as shut down most electrically based systems. If allowed to charge for a few moments, the heat generated by the electricity can melt through any mundane metal (And other things, up to 6 DUR).
Description: Two steel-mesh gloves that Vegail is constantly wearing; appear to be made of some sleek cloth.
Int Allocation: 7

Name: Nanite Formations
Abilities: These Nanites are capable of surveillance (By sending live feeds back to Lucius, whether on a computer or direct upload into Vegail’s mind) and rendering Vegail invisible for a period of time, by swarming around him and reflecting the light. If necessary, each nanite can self-destruct, leaving no trace behind of its activities or contents (when the nanites self-destruct, they send out small magnetic bursts, clearing any data that shows they were there, and then the metal composing them disintegrates) . When a large swarm of the Nanites are released, they can emit an electric field over Vegail's body, boosting his DUR by two. Invisibility is active for one post, with a three post cooldown. Only able to use invisibility twice per thread. DUR boost has a three post duration, with a five post cooldown.
Description: Swarms of microscopic robots developed by Vegail, individually incompetent but when working with each other capable of many wonderful things. The Nanites can be released from small canisters, or from the inside of Vegail's wrist watch (far more from the canisters, though).
INT Allocation: 8/7/7 (Three Slots).

Name: Reality Manipulation Contacts
Abilities: The name is rather misleading, as this item doesn’t actually manipulate reality, only Vegail’s perception of it. Allows for him to make maps, diagrams and schematics in his vision. If he knows how an event in the past occurred, he can view it through the glasses. Also used as a means to communicate with and control Lucius, as while Vegail can use it purely with his brain, it is much more convenient to actually see the files/programs, and control them with eye movement. Protects against most flashbang devices and bright lights.
Description: A pair of nondescript looking contact lenses, developed by Vegail, with high powered circuitry inside, though the layer touching the eyes is much the same as that of normal contacts,
INT Allocation: 6

Name: Omnilingualism
Abilities: While Vegail knows a wide range of languages, there are countless others that he does not know. By using this device, he is capable of understanding any language that the device can interpret, and responding in kind (Device is connected to several servers around the world, so it has capabilities with most languages). Note, he can only respond with what the device tells him of the language, so the less it knows of the certain dialect, the more inaccurate his speech will be.
Description: The uppermost button on his shirt; if not wearing a button, it is a gold pin in the shape of the letter ‘V’.

Name: Radiation Protection System
Abilities: When being worn, it keeps out any radiation, toxins or harmful chemicals. PC toxins can still affect Vegail, assuming they are of a complex nature and capable of getting through the intense UV light that sterilizes air entering the suit.
Description: A mostly transparent suit, visible by the faint glow it emits as any incoming air is sterilized. Covers the entirety of Vegail's body.
INT Allocation 6

Name: Ball Bearings
Abilities: Can swell in size to around six inches in diameter.
Description: A dozen ball bearings in a small pouch Vegail carries around. When they increase in size, he can use his telekinesis to make them fly through the air.

Name: Utility Belt
Abilities/Description (Same thing for this one): A small belt (or briefcase/backpack, depending on the scenario) that holds  various mundane weapons, such as small knives and a handgun, supplemental tablets that give a small shot of energy, handcuffs, cell phone, road spikes, and several other items. Most are mundane, but some have been modified (Handcuffs can hold up to 5 STR, Cell phone can work through an EMP blast and create its own signal, road spike can cut through up to a 5 DUR).
INT Allocation:5/5/4/4 (4 for the mundane items, 5 for the handcuffs, 5 for the road spikes, 4 for the phone)

Last edited by Vegail on June 5th 2014, 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corgi Defender
Corgi Defender

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2014-05-07

Back to top Go down

Vegail's Items Empty Re: Vegail's Items

Post by Odien May 27th 2014, 4:05 pm

I know there are a few changes that need to be made before this can be approved, and there are several others I'd like to make, so please do not approve until further notice. Thanks Very Happy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgi Defender June 5th 2014, 5:31 pm

Edited
Corgi Defender
Corgi Defender

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2014-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 10th 2014, 8:23 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top