The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
'Vexus' Fly Trap (Thistle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
'Vexus' Fly Trap (Thistle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
'Vexus' Fly Trap (Thistle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
'Vexus' Fly Trap (Thistle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
'Vexus' Fly Trap (Thistle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
'Vexus' Fly Trap (Thistle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
'Vexus' Fly Trap (Thistle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
'Vexus' Fly Trap (Thistle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
'Vexus' Fly Trap (Thistle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
'Vexus' Fly Trap (Thistle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
'Vexus' Fly Trap (Thistle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
'Vexus' Fly Trap (Thistle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
'Vexus' Fly Trap (Thistle) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap'Vexus' Fly Trap (Thistle) - Page 2 I_voting_bar'Vexus' Fly Trap (Thistle) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

'Vexus' Fly Trap (Thistle)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Vexus' Fly Trap (Thistle) - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Vexus' Fly Trap (Thistle)

Post by Elena Vexus June 12th 2014, 9:34 pm

Overconfidence had always been the downfall of Vexus. She had never learned her lesson, of course, because it was so rare that her confidence ever failed her. Her flames subsided, and it was clear that the plant lady had not been turned to ash. However once she figured out what the situation was, she had been struck on the side of her face. Her hand raised up to feel her face realizing that damage had been done."Why you little--" she was cut off upon realization that there was more to it than just some scratches on the side of her face. Her vision began to blur and she began to lose hold on their floating platform of earth. The walls that once stood lost their rigidity and collapsed, the slab of rock that they were standing on crumbled beneath their feet as it began to plummet back down to earth. Vexus held her head as she tried to regain her concentration, but her vision kept fading in and out. She moved her hand over her eye and solely used her mechanical eye for vision. It was not as effected by the toxin as her organic eye was making it much easier to focus. In absolute spite, Vexus bound this poisonous wench in a telekinetic grip and forced her down into the ground. It wouldn't have been hard enough to kill the woman but it sure as hell would hurt.

Taking hold of her Anneau De La Création Mécanique, she applied the necessary pressure for it to activate. Elena was still higher up in the air, so her opponent wouldn't have been able to see what she was plotting just yet. Vexus was able to focus enough to allow herself to land gently on the ground. She was winded because even that took too much concentration, this drug was becoming increasingly annoying. A large shadow began to encompass Vexus, and eventually the Plant Woman as well. This massive object landed on the ground, shattering the earth and upturning huge chunks of rocks. Vexus needed not instruct this massive mechanical beast. It knew its orders.
From beneath the poorly clothed witch one of the machine's extremities took hold of her tightly and threw her up in the air. With another one of the many tentacles she was taken hold of again and thrown back into the ground. The Fractionnaire crawled over to her body, glaring at her with its many robotic eyes. The onslaught continued with a multitude of powerful strikes to her body no doubt causing some major internal damage. She was dragged along the ground, bent in unnatural ways, and pummeled into the earth. All the while Vexus stood watching as her creator tore this woman apart.

Finally the robotic creature whipped the woman at the ground one last time making her bounce and roll to Elena's feet. Vexus activated another item of jewelry she possessed. Boucles D'Oreilles Cliche De La Vie was the name, and right before this Woman of Nature the damage she had done to Elena faded away. Her body also cleansed itself of the toxin that had been coursing through her system. She looked over the beaten and bloody body of what had been her opponent. Her Fractionnaire hovered gently behind her as she kicked over her body so that she could speak to her face.
"A valiant effort... But shall I explain to you the difference between you and I? It's level. It's like the story of the monkey trying to capture the moon. No matter how he struggles, it's just the moon's reflection on the water he sees. So he only sinks into the water. Time after time, he sinks..."
The mechanical beast moved one of its arms right over the Plant's body and from the tip an impossible sharp nice protruded, gently resting on her neck ready to take her head off with Vexus' command.
"It may be a cliche, I know, be though as it may do you have any final words now that your lesson has been learned..?"

Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini June 27th 2014, 8:06 pm

"A valiant effort... But shall I explain to you the difference between you and I? It's level. It's like the story of the monkey trying to capture the moon. No matter how he struggles, it's just the moon's reflection on the water he sees. So he only sinks into the water. Time after time, he sinks..." the octopus-esque construct moved over to Thistle's body, and held a sharp finger to her throat. She closed her eyes, pain growing throughout her form. "It may be a cliche, I know, be though as it may do you have any final words now that your lesson has been learned..?"

Opening her green eyes, she glared into Vexus' orbs. Her ribs were screaming, and most of her muscles felt as if they were being dissolved in acid but she did not yell. She could barely move, and the parts she could move cried when they did but she did not care. She was not stupid. She knew she had been beaten, but she would go out with a bang. The garden godess closed over her eyes, before her dark lips parted into a painful, but maleficent laugh. Green finger nails dragged along the floor before her hand closed into a fist. She made sure to look the telekinetic hag in the eyes, while her own flickered green. ".... Snap."

With that, the large venus fly trap beneath the pair burst through the ground and attempted to consume them from below - with a maw filled with poison coated fangs. The flower's mouth interlocked with itself whenever it closed and immediately it began to secrete digestive acids. Thistle was already dead by this point, but the plant was not. From within it grew several wooden-esque arms which extended andd wrapped around the tendrils of her mechanical assistant, dragging it into the acid. Vexus needed to act quickly, before she too met the same fate!
Gemini
Gemini
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 111
Humor : You relieved or satisfied a demand or feeling all over my face
Registration date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus July 5th 2014, 12:09 am

Vexus had wasted her time asking for last words. This thing had basically faded away. She turned her back and began to walk away as her Fractionnaire raised its arm about to plunge its knife attachment deep into her body. At the last second a small word was uttered. It was too faint for Vexus too pick up on, but immediately following the ground beneath their feet broke away and a monstrous plant lie in waiting to devour them. Vexus was able to stay afloat about the beats jowls, though her mechanical assistant was unfortunately taken. The acid corroded the Fractionnaire causing it to default back into its ring form. Vexus pulled it up onto her finger right as the Venus Fly Trap came to swallow her too. There was no face, but if there had been one Vexus would have stared it down. She swung her arm in a back handing motion sending a powerful wave of telekinetic energy that knock the plan back. It was not enough to stop it, but enough to keep it at bay for a short instant. Vexus glanced over at the plant lady's body and had a feeling that this would not be the last she would see of her. The overgrown fly trap charged in for another attack but Vexus simply teleported away, instantly returning her to one of her secret labs so that she could extract the data she had retrieved and fix her poor mechanical assistant. She dropped her ring in a jar of mercury and plugged the information stick into her computer and sat down in a chair. Elena took a syringe and drew some of her blood and began to run tests on it. There was never a conflict that she did not learn from, and with this she would learn never to be affected by this woman's tricks ever again. Nature has survived for billions of years, whats to say that this woman won't?
(exit topic)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top