The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Carnival of rust [Dante] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Carnival of rust [Dante] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Carnival of rust [Dante] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Carnival of rust [Dante] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Carnival of rust [Dante] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Carnival of rust [Dante] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Carnival of rust [Dante] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Carnival of rust [Dante] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Carnival of rust [Dante] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Carnival of rust [Dante] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Carnival of rust [Dante] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Carnival of rust [Dante] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Carnival of rust [Dante] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCarnival of rust [Dante] - Page 2 I_voting_barCarnival of rust [Dante] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Carnival of rust [Dante]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carnival of rust [Dante] - Page 2 Empty Re: Carnival of rust [Dante]

Post by The Bolt May 14th 2014, 11:01 pm

Even if he pulled back from the confusing situation, Michael still found himself pulled into another one, lips pressed against his check and perhaps confusing the ethereal slightly; though he had dealt with the gesture before. The difference was that it was usually someone like his dad doing so, taking away any sort of strangeness from it, yet this guy was…a stranger. With that small amount of torment done, the half-demon seemed to return to his drinking, Michael doing the same as he poured himself another shot and let his mind run over this. His phone would vibrate and Michael would roll his eyes, quickly checking the text shot his way and rolling his eyes, before smirking.

It seemed Jordan felt like bothering him this evening, not that he really minded it at this point. The text itself was not really spelt correctly, yet he did not really nitpick that, considering that it was easy enough to discern, ethereal male typing a reply before turning back to his drink and downing the shot.  Michael turned to the bartender for a moment, who was giving him some kind of sympathetic look before returning to their duty.  He then turned back to the demon, the blush having not worn off as he gave the best smirk that he could given how his emotions were misbehaving.”So, are the horns real or some kind of weird body modification?”

The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by gerg174 May 15th 2014, 10:49 pm

Dante watched as Micheal checked his phone, he had yet to understand these modern devices but he did know that they allowed people to communicate with others from long distances and if you stole the right ones people gave you a fair amount of money for them. "Boyfriend checking up on you?" Dante teased a little, he didn't actually care though when people did have others it tended to make them say things to the line of "no I shouldn't do this, harder" and that annoyed him. Downing another shot Dante was finding himself... bored, he clearly needed to do something.... something involving fire.

"Hey since we already got the bottle lets head out, I know this great abandoned alley." Before Dante could finish his sentence a drunk came up to him and Micheal with a smile that only exemplified his drunken state. "Hey there pretty boy, leave that filthy meta alone and come party with a real man." Dante hated being called a meta, at least when he is called a monster they are on the right subject. Standing up and getting between Micheal and the drunk he filled himself another shot, an idea was forming. "Hey succhiacazzi, one I am so far from a meta you should be praying to you impotent god for safety. Secondly find your own!" The drunk just belched some vile gas into Dante's face and went around him his attention back to Micheal.

"Don't listen to him, I'll be nice and gentile with you... to start." The Drunk reached to pull Micheal away from the bar only to find Dante holding onto it. Dante's first thought was to break the wrist but he decided on something else. First he threw the shot following with his fire causing a wave of invisible fire to land all over the man's face and clothing causing the man to run screaming out of the bar. "Once again fire solves all my problems, and in a reach around kind of way answers the questions about the horns huh?" Turning back to Micheal the fire in Dante's eyes could not have been burning brighter, leaning so close to Micheal's ear that only he could hear Dante's hand lightly gripped at where Micheal's pant legs met. "Now how about that alley?"
gerg174

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2014-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 16th 2014, 4:18 am

Michael found himself snickering at the idea of Jordan being his boyfriend, though something about the possibility was ludicrous at best. While it was more likely than anything between him and Shael, the chance was still slim even then. ”Well I’m not sure when I started dating my brother, but I guess.” Mike noted with a slight chuckle, looking down to his refilled shot glass and tossing it back. More of the strange burning from the alcohol, something about it growing more pleasurable by each drink. Something about him was bored of this tedious interaction, but he was enjoying himself slightly as well.

”An abandoned alleyway?” Michael wondered out loud, smirking slightly at the mention of one. However one of the humans approached him, smelling of booze and most likely….interested in some way. What made Mike lose any interest if any was the fact that he smelled rank, and the slurred speech was quite the…turn off. He spoke about leaving the demon and going with him, not that Mike would have really declined, if only to enjoy killing the human later on.

In reaction to the human attempting to acquire his attention, the half demon would in so many words say that he belonged to him and to have him back off. The human reached outwards to grip onto Mike, though Dante stopped him within his tracks. That actually saved him from a slow and painful death, one that the ethereal would administer over the course of hours. Then in a matter of moments the male found himself with a thin coat of fire covering his face, running from the one that had set it alight. Strangely enough the human’s impotent security had not approached them yet. A hand found itself at his crotch, and the male was….well caught off guard.

The strange silver eyes widened, looking upon the one whose hand had found itself there. With a few seconds of forethought, Mike decided to go with how things were moving. ”Lead the way.” He answered as coy as possible, acting as if he knew what he were doing.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things

Back to top Go down

Post by gerg174 May 19th 2014, 5:19 pm

With the combination of burning a man, the drinks and Dante's baseline personality Dante was turned on. It did not hurt in the least that Micheal was cute and Dante had just fought for him making him even more desirable. Dante was almost ready to pull the Micheal into that back alley by the hand he had firmly confirming Micheal's masculinity. With confirmation from Micheal Dante nearly shoved his tongue down his throat right then and there. "Well then lets go."

Dante released his grip from Micheal and grabbed the bottle as he started making his way towards the door. The bouncer having seen the burning man run past had come back to remove Dante from the bar but Dante was already on his way out and had a look like he wasn't going to mind setting someone else on fire just to complete the evening and so he allowed Dante to pass him though he kept just a step behind just to make sure that no additional trouble was caused.

Once outside Dante looked around, some people were either trying to put out the man on fire or beat him to death which Dante didn't concern himself with either way. "Okay, now where is an abandoned alley?" It did not take him long to find one and dragged his counter part there. "Well here we are."
gerg174

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 20th 2014, 2:52 pm

Well, Michael was delving into some strangely unfamiliar territory, one that he had never really considered himself being lead into until now. With what seemed like a confirmation from Mike, the demon grabbed the bottle and made his way out of the club, Michael pausing for a moment before moving to his feet. Eyes fell upon the bouncer of the establishment, who looked from Dante to him as if intending to remove them, however they were already planning on leaving anyway. After that it felt more like they were going nowhere quick, Michael being led by the demon as his heart found itself beating quickly to pump unimportant blood. He was excited, scared and a little apprehensive. This Dante would mutter something before leading him to what looked like an alleyway before saying something about here they were. A more naïve part of him would have asked what they were here for, but he had an idea, which lead to unknown waters. ”Here we are indeed.” He noted taking note of a rather dingy looking dumpster and leaning against it, looking to the demon inquisitively as if silently asking “what now”.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerg174 May 27th 2014, 5:02 pm

Dante almost struck himself in the face when he saw the look on Micheal's face, he thought the young man had understood but it seemed like he had absolutely no idea. It took him a half a second of just staring at Micheal before it finally dawned on him and his eyes widened slightly as the thought trickled to him. "Micheal... have you ever been with a man before?" Dante started walking towards Micheal who might have a moment to stutter an answer before Dante kissed Micheal on the mouth. "Alright then, guess we take it a little slower."
gerg174

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 27th 2014, 5:11 pm

The ethereal was out of his element, and the feeling was a bewildering one. A person that could completely supplant himself as two ancient and powerful races was left dumbfounded in such a simple practice like courtship. The question that the male posed drew a certain deer in headlights look from Michael, who was internally cursing his awkward station. An answer would be drummed up, though he could barely stutter a ”No.” Before the male crashed into him lips first, sending a certain tingling sensation from the point of contact through his entire body. Warmth spread across his cheeks and his heart actually began to beat faster, as he ceased breathing altogether. Not that he needed to breathe, so it was more of Michael simply doing what came naturally. ”Take it a little slower?” He questioned like a stupid child.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerg174 June 4th 2014, 4:56 pm

Dante could feel his companion's cheeks flush and breathing stopped as he kissed the young man, Micheal really was new to this kind of thing. He pressed his body against Micheal grinding himself light creating friction in all of the right places to tease and excite his unlearned companion, he was about to get a crash course from the half-demon. Dante held his mouth just slightly away from Micheal's so that it seemed like he was speaking into the young man's mouth. "Yeah slower, softer. Its your time, while we can get to the disrobed portion at any point we might as well give you something to..." Dante kissed Micheal deeper this time losing a bit of his own breath in the process. ...remember. Wouldn't you agree."

Dante's hand ran between his and Micheal's chest until he found the buttons on Micheal's shirt and slowly started undoing them, allowing more of his soon-to-be lover's skin to become exposed. Breaking the kiss he began to nibble lightly on Micheal's neck, allowing the sensation to soak in. "Let me know if it feels good, if you have and questions or worries ask those too. You should enjoy this." The demonic fire behind Dante's eyes was glowing with sheer delight, he was enjoying this.
gerg174

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 7th 2014, 1:14 pm

To say Michael was new to this thing would have been an understatement, as he was so out of his comfort zone that if Michael were in his right mind he would have not likely even been in this situation. He looked to the demon with a certain enraptured look, as if trying to figure out what he was supposed to be doing and his mind being scrambled by the deep kiss that was given to him. Leaning back and pressing his palms against the dumpster and feeling the cold metal under the palms of his hand. Attention was then given to his neck, Michael biting on his lower lip and trying to stifle the sound that would escape, but that….did not happen. What did people do at this point? ”I…it…feels good.” Michael said with a shaky voice.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerg174 June 9th 2014, 10:32 pm

Dante broke his attention from Micheal's neck and lightly flip his earlobe with his tongue. "Good, that is how its supposed to feel. After all if it didn't what would be the point?" And Dante thought since he was near the young man's mouth anyway he began to kiss him again, this time trying to bring perhaps a touch of the young man's natural aggression a touch that would come with lust. Both his hands wandered as he kissed Micheal, one slipped up his shirt and rubbed against his chest as his checked to see if he was causing the correct change of blood flow by slipping his hand past Micheal's waistband. "Maybe we should get that shirt off, might he getting in the way of... things." With his hand underneath Micheal's shirt already Dante began to lightly pull the young man's shirt up so that it would go over his head though with far to little force to damage the clothing or not allow Micheal to stop it if he so wished.
gerg174

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 9th 2014, 11:11 pm

”The dirt is barely fresh, and already you’re throwing your body out like meat to the dogs.” A voice taunted, reaching his ears and only his ears alone. Michael could hear the disappointment within it, and his body was barely paying attention to any other form of attention at this point as the spectral image of Raziel appeared standing behind the two, blond hair as immaculate as ever and yet the male that was working on him did not even seem to notice the ethereal. ”Oh, you’re starting to feel that now aren’t you? I messed with your body, nothing major, just that iron liver that you so pride yourself in. You’re…pretty drunk actually.” he chuckled as Michael felt his senses suddenly drop, world around him blurring and his body growing heavy. ”I know I know, damn you Raziel, ect ect.” Michael could barely talk, the shirt being lifted over his head some and thrown aside, revealing The Mark of Ascendancy upon his chest.

Within an instant it began to glow, a bright red as his ethereal energy quickly rerouted and within an instant his half lidded eyes changed, forming two dragons, each one biting on the end of the others tail to form a strange manner of Ouroboros. ”How about I take this from here?” Raziels voice would say mockingly as small tendrils of Dark Ethereal would form from Michael and press against Dante, pushing him to the ground with Michael seeming to straddle him nearly instantly. It were as if something had changed within him, the tendril raising from its clamping position.

”How about we take things to the….next level?” he would mutter as a tendril would trace down the half-demons chest, the dark energy radiating from it sickening to those that sensitive to such things, and perhaps wonderful to the demon himself. He would lean down and nip at the demons neck, noticeably different in many ways and something about how he were acting strange all within itself, as he turned the table almost.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerg174 June 10th 2014, 11:24 pm

Dante had been looking for a reaction on Micheal's face when he removed his shirt so he saw the eyes change into their draconic shape, he then looked down and saw the odd marking on the young man's chest that was without a doubt glowing... then came the tentacles. Dante had spent in time in what he was pretty sure what humans called Hell so this kind of thing wasn't beyond what Dante had seen or experienced in his lifetime he was however not expecting this on Earth and he was now trying to figure out what the marking might mean.

Dante was being straddled by Micheal's body at the very least as Dante tried to figure things out. He thought that Micheal was human but it did seem given what had just happened that Dante may have been mistaken, however Micheal had just gone from having trouble talking while being nibbled on to straddling him which did not seem like the young man he was seducing at all. So either something just took him over during the good part of this is about to be really painful for me. The tentacles released Dante's wrists and he relaxed a little, allowing things to play out.

The tentacle traced down Dante's chest and the human part of him felt wrong, however the demon part really didn't care and that was all the Dante listened to anyway. Then Micheal's body suggested taking things to the next level and this time it was Dante who was being nipped, Dante enjoyed the sensation before speaking. "Such a change in pace and aggression, its like I am not talking to the same person anymore." While his tone had mock surprise his eyes were demanding an explanation.
gerg174

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top