The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) I_vote_lcapLuxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) I_voting_barLuxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) I_vote_lcapLuxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) I_voting_barLuxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) Empty Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia)

Post by The Tech Spider May 7th 2014, 5:40 pm

Los Angeles, California, 4:43 PM
W Hotel

Locus, amnesiac supergenius with a tendency to create spheres of energy and kill people with them, stepped through the doors of the W hotel. Dressed in a rather expensive and fancy-looking European-style suit and coat, he definitely looked the part of his alias, Charles Carmichael. Several people were in the lobby, and neither he nor his HUD classified any of them as persons of interest. Still, it was never bad to be too cautious. Especially since potential enemies could be anyone, anywhere.

As for why he was there, Locus was planning to set up a trap for the person belonging to one of the names on his list, one Edgar Volkoff, who was due to arrive at the hotel in a few hours. When that was done, he'd scope out any potential hitmen in the immediate area and eliminate them to avoid complications, return, and wait.

His eyes slid across a decently voluptuous redhead as he approached the front desk, but otherwise took no interest in her; distractions would swiftly lead to death when it came to BLUEBIRD and their various agents.

“Reservation under Charles Carmichael...”

After an exchange of money and a keycard, Locus strode over to the wide gradual-spiral staircase and the elevator on the floor above.

Last edited by BlargSpartan on May 9th 2014, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Cast of Characters:
Valentine Barrett
The Tech Spider

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 19
Humor : Snark Combat
Registration date : 2014-04-28

Back to top Go down

Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) Empty Re: Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia)

Post by Freyia May 9th 2014, 3:31 pm

One of Freyia's favorite non-violent pastimes was wrapping people around her fingers. Men tended to be easier as they were less suspicious of pretty girls than women were. A smirk curled over the redhead's lips as she thought that; she loved using sexism against people. Though it was often far too easy to portray herself as the innocent girl in need of a big strong sugar daddy to save her.

I think I'll play the vixen this time, she thought as she spotted a good mark. He didn't seem like the type to be interested in the little girl act, which was just fine by her. In fact, it was usually more fun to play the seductress, partially because it came so naturally to her. It was also a bit more difficult. Most guys easily fell for the innocent, since they tended to already believe at least on a subconscious level (though often it was conscious) that girls were weak. Playing the little girl took advantage of that belief, whereas the seductress took finesse. She had to portray enough mystique to pique the target's interest but not seem too intimidating.

The heels of her stilettos clicked on the staircase as she slinked down, like a lioness stalking her prey. "Hey there," she purred, "What's your name, handsome?" Her fingers wrapped around the man's tie in a seemingly delicate manner. In reality, if she really wanted to Freyia could easily use that grip to strangle him. She probably wouldn't though. LA was nice; Freyia really didn't want to have to leave so soon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) Tumblr_msgpqxO89o1qey0y4o2_500
click the image for her application
Other Characters:
Freyia
Freyia

Number of posts : 10
Job : Firefighter. In that she fights people with fire.
Registration date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) Empty Re: Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia)

Post by The Tech Spider May 9th 2014, 4:35 pm

Locus heard the distinctive clack of high-heels on the hard steps a second before looking up. It was the redhead from earlier, and she had her eyes fixed on him. He recognized that kind of gaze; it was saturated with the hungry cunning of a predator. A small sphere formed in the palm of one hand facing away from her, ready to explode or rocket into her chest at the slightest mental twitch from him.

Three steps were taken by Locus, and then the redhead halted and made a move towards him. He subtly curled the fingers of his hand as he stared into her eyes from behind his sleek glasses. Then, she spoke, and moved closer to take hold of his tie. Locus' mind exploded into a startlingly large array of ideas and actions as he attempted to figure her out.

Was she an assassin? Spy? Prostitute? Or just a someone with pretty good seduction skills who wanted a good time? Regardless, he figured it would be in his best interest to play along for the time being, at least until he knew what she wanted; and after then, who knew? If she was just someone who'd taken an interest in him--which he doubted--he might be able to convince her to...hold off on the activity proper until after he'd dealt with Volkoff.

He dismissed the sphere as he brought his hand up to clasp the redhead's that had a hold of his red-and-steel tie. A smile came across his face as he looked into her eyes, slightly crooked in a vaguely mischievous expression that he believed someone of her type would like.

“I am Charles Carmichael,” Locus introduced himself while nodding slowly. “And what would your name be, my dear?”

My Cast of Characters:
Valentine Barrett
The Tech Spider

Number of posts : 19
Humor : Snark Combat
Registration date : 2014-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia July 23rd 2014, 1:56 pm

There was a flicker of something in the man's eyes, Freyia hadn't gotten a clear look at it but it made her pause. It seemed as if he were studying her, and Freyia wasn't used to that. She was used to steamrolling her marks and watching them flounder. Usually it didn't take much steamrolling though, just a flip of her hair and a flash of skin was usually enough to make them roll over behave for her.

She briefly considered cutting her losses and running, but the idea of a challenge intrigued her. Keeping the sultry smile fixed on her lips, Freyia let go of Charles's tie, smoothing it out as she replied. "Freyia, like the goddess." Perhaps her name wasn't the best choice, as it was quite clearly an alias and tended to make people think she was a prostitute, but she quite enjoyed it. Not to mention that she technically was a prostitute, since the main reason she flirted was to con money out of her marks.

Luxury Hotel Infiltration and Pyromania (Freyia) Tumblr_msgpqxO89o1qey0y4o2_500
click the image for her application
Other Characters:
Freyia
Freyia

Number of posts : 10
Job : Firefighter. In that she fights people with fire.
Registration date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top