The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Thomas Erandt I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Thomas Erandt I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Thomas Erandt I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Thomas Erandt I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Thomas Erandt I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Thomas Erandt I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Thomas Erandt I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Thomas Erandt I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Thomas Erandt I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Thomas Erandt I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Thomas Erandt I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Thomas Erandt I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Thomas Erandt I_vote_lcapThomas Erandt I_voting_barThomas Erandt I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Thomas Erandt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thomas Erandt Empty Thomas Erandt

Post by Timmmithy May 3rd 2014, 6:32 pm

Thomas Erandt
Flamin' and Blazin' since 1978

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Flaming Tommy (usually called Thomas, nickname is rarely used)
Title:
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red
Height: 5 foot 4 inches
Weight: 218 lbs.
Blood type: A positive

The Looks

When enjoying a leisurely day, Thomas blends in with every other human on the street, he is the idea of generic, when you look at him, you can see similarities to almost everyone you know. But under his clothes, he wears a skin tight flame retardant suit to prevent from when he rages. Thomas usually wears sunglasses (of all sorts) to hide his abnormally coloured eyes, which is the only non-generic thing about him. His red eyes, when observable, stand out like a hippo in a sea of turtles, and thus, bring attention to him; something he doesn't want to happen.

The Legacy

Personality: Thomas, like the rest of his crew (currently Trent Aebitarus) is a very casual, laid back sort of guy. The typical man who enjoys a beer on the back porch during a sunset (or sunrise). He can however, get quite angry if pushed in the wrong fashion. He has a high tolerance for most actions, but as soon as that tolerance has been reached and surpassed, most prefer to stay away from him.

History: at the satisfying age of 18, Thomas left his small town home in pursuit of money; since money was the only object (living or not) that he could find himself committed to. He attempted various methods: the stock market, corporate business, real estate, all the way down to gambling. These ideas were getting him farther down into a grave of debt. He became desperate, trying things such as drug trafficking, and black market arms deals. While it made him a lot of money, he found his name had an increasing price on it. having made enough to retire three times, he got out of the business.

At this point, Thomas had essentially given up. He returned back home to the country life, to the surprise and joy of his family. But it was this move, the move that made most sense, that made the largest impact.

During his daily trip to the local gas station, a man came up to him and offered him a deal. It was a chance to be the face of the next big health and safety revolution, not to mention the large cheques. Thomas refused the offer. Leaving the small town made him realize how great it was, and he wasn't going to leave it again.this man, who was not dressed for the environment (a suit and tie doesn't fit in at a local gas station), was not giving up. He mentioned how he knew of Thomas' past, and told him to follow his instructions.

Waking up in a grease coated factory, Thomas had forgotten everything after the gas station, and faced the man in black, who had told him of his new genetic makeup. Thomas had been injected with a prototype meta-gene. One that was supposed to remove all negative health hazards regarding disease and illness. While this was the case. There was an unknown side effect to the gene.

It wasn't until the age of 25 that Thomas discovered this. While he was spending his night at a bar, two men attempted to jump him, his defensive side cut in, and unknowingly, Thomas' fists flew to unimaginable temperatures. As his first punch landed on the left cheek of the smaller attacker, a charred streak of burnt skin was left on the cheek.

The Powers

Power 1: illness invulnerability - the main goal of Thomas' experimental injection. The meta-gene was designed to remove all health hazards pertaining to disease, cancer, etc. this does not prevent physical injury however. (durability - 7)

Power 2: increased pain tolerance - this was part of the experiment. Thomas' tolerance for physical pain was increased to minor superhuman levels. This means that he will be able to tolerate more pain before collapsing from pain. Thomas can still be disabled via broken limbs, damaged vitals, etc. (durability - 7)

Power 3: intensive heat abilities - the major side effect of the experiment. This effect is almost as prominent as the initial effect. When Thomas is in danger, and his defender instincts kick in, the gene triggers a 'mechanism' which increases body temperatures to levels that can potentially melt steel (temperatures are based on threat level) this trigger creates both an armour and weapon. (ability - 5)

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence: 3
Occult: 0
Strength: 3
Speed: 3
Durability: 7
Ability: 5
Fighting Skills: 3
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1

Last edited by Timmmithy on May 3rd 2014, 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Timmmithy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Thomas Erandt Empty Re: Thomas Erandt

Post by Forceaus May 3rd 2014, 6:58 pm

Your power descriptions need work. What exactly is intensive heat abilities supposed to be?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmmithy May 3rd 2014, 9:24 pm

Fixed
Timmmithy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 3rd 2014, 9:38 pm

Strength has nothing to do with withstanding pain. That's all durability.

2 ability is not enough to melt steel. Or even anything really. Also fs has nothing to do with that power.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmmithy May 3rd 2014, 9:57 pm

Fixed again, hopefully.
Timmmithy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbird May 9th 2014, 6:38 pm

Approved!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
click the image for her application
Other Characters:
Blackbird
Blackbird

Quote : "I am not friends with Elaine!"

"... okay, maybe we're sort of friends."

Number of posts : 32
Job : Thief
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Back to top Go down