The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The first of me [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The first of me [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The first of me [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The first of me [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The first of me [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The first of me [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The first of me [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The first of me [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The first of me [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The first of me [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The first of me [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The first of me [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The first of me [Silus] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe first of me [Silus] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe first of me [Silus] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The first of me [Silus]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The first of me [Silus] - Page 3 Empty Re: The first of me [Silus]

Post by Silus April 11th 2014, 10:18 pm

"Actually...I Gota fridn who might liiiiike..." Silus began, his little voice trailing off as he walked back, as if retracing his steps to recall the item's location. "This." He said under his breath as he took a shirt from the rack. A long-sleeved thin shirt, dark grey, nigh black in color. V-neck of course, but obviously a light, and free feeling cloth that made Silus know already it was going to cost something. Silus had a little money to burn...not really, the frugal little bastard never spent money on anything...but the fabric was soooo soft! It was Silus' Kryptonite, much like Sean to anything shiny, or Yancey to his nephew Shael. Silus just reminded himself that the reason he was so frugal was because it was responsible...and because by being frugal he was able to afford shirts like this one, and do nice things like he was right now.

He took Michael up to the register, watching as the clerk gave Michael a once over, as if trying discretely trying to see an apparent physical malady which inhibited movement. That or he was just being weird and creeping Silus out. Silus, in "retaliation" placed Michael's clothing on the counter and gave a rather cold stare with fixated, hardened indigo eyes subtly flashing, just enough to catch the man's attention and make the man second-guess his own eyes...believing they were tricking him. Silus then placed his own shirt, very precisely and formally folded on the pile of Michael's clothing. It may have appeared as though he were anticipating Michael on paying for the clothing, until the man stated the total to which Silus' tongue slipped form his mouth and his teeth bit down as his hand sunk into his pocket and he pulled out a rather punk-kid like wallet with a chain on it. Quickly withdrawing the most inconvenient bills that would take the clerks valuable time to count-back. Regardless of the young man's intent, Silus obviously didn't like the dude...at all.

Silus took Michael out of the shop and then hung there for a moment before letting out a nervous whine, not even meaning to as the plaza thickened with people like a fat-man's arteries in a Chinese buffet covered in cheese. He looked to Micheal, the only real familiar face and smiled slightly before sighing and looking around one more time...to focused on all the people to pay attention to any store names. "So where now?" He asked, eager to go anywhere that had less people...a store would be fine...but where did Michael want to drag Silus?

Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 11th 2014, 10:51 pm

Silus had a friend? Well, the idea that he had a friend was not too surprising, considering that to some humans the whole nice act would have been endearing, so it was not a stretch to think of him having friends. His eyes seemed to follow Silus as he removed a shirt from one of the racks, Michael judging the appearance of the shirt himself and finding it to not be his style, but it would work with Silus; or maybe with that friend of his. The crippled ethereal lightly patted the clothing that was piled upon his lap, humming a tune to himself before blowing a lock of hair from his face. Which reminded him, his hair was getting rather shaggy, growing a little longer than he was comfortable with, but Michael would not complain. Once he was getting everything working again, he could simply change it to a more suitable length.

Once Silus was done fawning over the shirt that he had found, the male would wheel him to the register, Michael taking note of the one behind it, if simply out of boredom. The human had given him a once over, likely looking for the reason why he was unable to do any walking himself, or maybe he was just enjoying the view. Michael was no expert when it came to things like that, so for the most part he was painfully inept. Raising an eyebrow slightly, Michael turned to Silus for a second, taking note of the rather strange look that he was shooting the male before plopping the clothes on the counter. So what was this all about? A low chuckle escaped as he rested his hands on his lap and waited for the rather lofty transaction to finish, swiping a few strands of hair from his forehead.

Michael was more than prepared to pay for everything, but it seemed that Silus was paying for it, which was fine by him. Once everything was bought, and the bags were heaped upon him, the two would roll out of the store, courtesy of Silus and his wheeling expertise. People were beginning to crowd within the mall at an astounding pace, confusing Michael slightly but not by much. ”Good question.” Michael mused in regards to Silus’ question, rubbing his chin lightly as he looked around for any stores that would catch his interest. Well there were none at all and Michael had not thought this far ahead, regretfully.

”Well, fancy meeting you here.” A familiar voice noted, Michael biting his tongue accidentally as he turned to see the familiar face, medium length dark brown hair and sterling blue eyes looking upon him. What the hell was Jordan doing here? The usual pleasant expression was painted on his face, a small smile and his hands were buried into his pockets, turning to Silus for a moment as if just noticing him. ”Hope I’m not interrupting anything.”

”Nooo…not at all.” Michael said with a roll of his eyes.

”Hi Silus.” He would add, not wanting to leave the younger sibling out of anything.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac April 13th 2014, 9:48 pm

"O-oh. H-hi. What's up Jordan?" Silus asked as he suddenly found himself wondering what this strange Ethereal was doing here. He always had a way of finding the Atterrius family, and it honestly worried Silus. The kid's adorable smile and always happy and cutsie-friendly attitude made Silus uneasy. Silus was getting a taste of his own medicine, and he didn't like it. Mostly because most people who acted like that and found the Atterrius as frequently as they did ended up betraying them. Silus (as is Jordan) was a genuine kindness, a light in a darkened world. Of course seeing other "lights" was uncommon...and so Silus began to doubt others, regardless of how pure and akin to him they were. It probably didn't help that Silus had no idea who or what Jordan really was either though...

"No...just shopping...I guess. We were just kinda wondering where we were gonna go next. Any place you think he might like?" Silus asked before looking back at the directory not so far off from where he was positioned. He let out a little hum as he seemed to analyze the board and guesstimate where he thought they would end up next. He had an idea, but nothing worth fighting for truly. He would await Jordan's answer with a smile, but one that was only slightly forced. Silus did not by any means trust this other boy. At all...
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 13th 2014, 10:21 pm

Michael could feel it radiating from Jordan like a rich aroma, the aura of goodness that seemed to relax his muscles and over all lighten his mood. Something about Jordan’s presence was calming, and being that he was an extension of Michael, that only made it even more annoying; just add that kind smile and he was too annoying. ”Neat. I was shopping with my moms and they kinda wandered off, left me to my own devices and stuff like that.” The young ethereal seemed to babble before shaking his head and reining in his thoughts. The short male walked over to the directory and seemed to simply scan over every store designated before letting a low hum escape from his throat. ”Should go here, its this cool place that sells like dvds and cds, stuff like that. I was supposed to be goin there anyway but you two could to along.”

Now the twerp was trying to draw the two along on his misadventure. ”I go wherever Silus goes, he does kind of push me around.” Michael said pleasantly, tapping on the wheels for a moment before looking to Silus as if seeing if he wanted to follow Jordan.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus April 15th 2014, 8:26 pm

Silus didn't mind going to the location. But he didn't want to go with this kid who just up and pops up wherever and whenever oh so conveniently. He also had a rather itchy ear after hearing that phrase. "my own devices". That was an odd way of saying that...or so Silus thought. Silus matched the males' hum before nodding and smiling. "Yeah, sure. Let's go....if Mike doesn't mind." Silus said, his little nickname he came up with in Michael's hour of need proving to be a little easier to the tongue. Regardless Silus would be easier to and around Jordan, the little beasts aura taking effect and calming Silus down, making him more pleasant, but none the less cautious. The store itself had a strange name, however Silus did find himself rather pleased by the wide selection of things they had to offer. He ended up sticking with Jordan, wheeling Michael closely until he poked Mike's shoulder.

"Any uh,... section or genera?" Silus asked, seeming to find the right words, though a bit of a slew in how they were said, adding to the child-like demeanor of the boy. Silus quickly recoiled and pressed on, hoping Mike would give some instruction or have a particular interest... and that Mike's teasing on the slight impediment weren't too harsh.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The first of me [Silus] - Page 3 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 18th 2014, 11:23 pm

Something about Jordan bothered Michael, whether it was simply the fact that nothing bothered him or something else entirely, the male could not tell but it was something. Still, he did not really complain as he was wheeled along by Silus to this store, Jordan walking ahead with a skip in his step, as if every day was the happiest day of his life. The disempowered ethereal simply drummed his fingers along on his chair, waiting until he was wheeled through the front entrance and Jordan dashed off on his own. ”I was thinking we could look through the music section or maybe…” Michael rubbed his chin thoughtfully as Jordan reappeared scanning over a a display of DvD’s, mostly those of televisions series and things of that nature. ”Or we could do whatever it is the little guy is doing.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus April 20th 2014, 9:17 pm

"Erm...Music section sounds good to me." Silus said before he found himself constricted. He found breathing difficult for a moment but the low humming noise soothed him right away. He thought for a moment there he'd need to run, or try to. Suddenly he didn't have the difficulty breathing as a familiar dirty-blonde haired kid popped out from beside him with a smirk and eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. The kid walked up next to Michael's wheelchair and squatted down and smiled at Michael, looking slightly confused as to how he was going to hug someone while they were sitting in such a...confining contraption. He let out an amusingly animal like whine before grunting and settling to simple press his head against Mike's shoulder.

"Hi guys!" Yancey hummed as he popped back. He was dressed in regular people clothing, much to Silus' pleasure in that matter. The wolf-boy then made a point to look around and shrug, the white (barely grey-blue) hue buttoned up shirt seemed to wrinkle as Yancey began to scratch his head. Silus rolled his eyes and Yancey seemed to have his attention snap back to the brothers. "Oh, hey yeah! Silus. Zell left for Spain for a grad-Jew-nation. He'll be back soon, but you need to avoid Shi Rye-bread because of....well reasons." Yancey went on. Stopping only to have his eyes light up and he remained smiling at the to males, unaware of Jordan at this moment.

"Erm. Graduation.. and did you mean RyuROU?" Silus asked.
"Oh yeah. That. I'm not good with spelling." Yancey said with the same old innocent smile and a shrug before letting out a child like laugh.
"Y-you said it, that has nothing to do with spe-"
"Howya feelin' today Mike?" Yancey had already moved on, and Silus just gave up. Not as if the wolf-boy would truly remember or process what Silus was saying anyway.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 20th 2014, 10:00 pm

Mike had seen the little guy coming, or rather for a few seconds, as he latched onto Silus with a vice like grip. Neon green flecked eyes narrowed as he considered the young male that had sneak hugged Silus, trying to remember his name, but not really having one to put along with him. Obviously he knew Silus but Michael was not entirely sure who he was, simply due to the whole being locked within his room for weeks; kind of made one lose touch with current events. A low hum emanated from his lips, Mike cocking his head to the side as the male turned his attention to the side, seeming to find it hard to hug him in the wheelchair. In the end he let out a rather animalistic whine, just resting his head against his shoulder, the male raising an eyebrow as he patted the light haired male on the hair, ruffling his hair up much like he would with Shael, considering that something about him reminded him of his son.

He said something about Zell leaving for Spain or something like that, something that caught Michael’s interest but he would not have pushed for anything, not like he expected the male to know. The name Yancey however caught his interest, having heard the name from somewhere before, though it was hard to tell where considering that his mind was still somewhat muddled. ”I’m…doin fine. Silus seems to be pushin me around recently, but can’t complain.” Of course he was attempting to make a joke about the wheelchair but that may have simply gone unnoticed. His eyes snapped over to the ethereal male that was walking towards them, holding a few dvs’s crooked under his arms as he took notice of Yancey.

’Hey Yancey!” He would say in his usual chipper manner. Michael rolled his eyes dramatically, something about the kids aura of perpetual happiness annoying him.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus April 21st 2014, 10:19 pm

.    "Oh...Hi Jordan!" Yancey said with an even wider grin. Apparently Jordan was someone he liked enough to make him even happier. The only kind of person who got this effect outta the prismatic kid was the goof-ball nephew named Shael. Silus didn't much like this either. Yancey was always the overly affectionate type, and being around people like this didn't help matters at all. Silus simply rolled his eyes and pulled on Yancey's shoulder, pulling the blonde back to him some. Yancey let out a rather dog like whine as he looked to Silus, unsure as to why he had been called back the way he had. He smiled and shrugged as he looked back to Jordan with a dopey grin.

"Calm down Yance." Silus said as he chuckled at the wolf's overactive nature. The wolf obediently stood there a moment before leaning on the wheelchair, and watching Jordan and Silus and Mike, wondering when one of them would notice him, or try to spark a conversation with him, or give him attention. Granted, everyone always gave Yancey attention, and Silus was one of the main contributors...which meant when Silus said to hold up, he knew there was alegit reason...even if he himself didn't know it. Silus simply rubbed Yancey's shoulder before pushing Michael off towards the Music section, unsure if Michael would have any inclinations or any ideas what to do. When he moved the wheelchair however, Yancey almost fell, crashing into Silus and humming as he moved himself back and almost tripping over his shoe lace and crashing into a display. Thankfully, Yancey was a light little guy, and his crashing did absolutely nothing worth noting to the heavy-duty display.

"Opps...ehehe." Yancey said, accidentally drawing attention to himself. He found himself looking to Jordan apologetically, meanwhile Silus made himself comfortable with Mike and sniggered. "It's his problem now." Silus said, slightly satisfied at the moment. The last thing he needed was Yancey around to ruin crap, or that little strange Ethereal boy being around. "So what kind of stuff we lookin' for?" Silus asked with a little smile as he began to look around at the music selections they had to offer, and expecting Jordan and Yancey to both not be able to handle the pressures of being stuck in the spot light with each other...which meant their inevitable return.... but Silus bought time at least... right?

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 23rd 2014, 7:02 pm

Michael took notice of the seemingly instantaneous tone shift within the young ethereal and the boy known as Yancey, clicking his tongue in an amused. While it was not rare to see Jordan so animated, seeing his face shift into an even happier once seemed to only amused him even more, index finger tapping rhythmically against the arm of the wheelchair, a small beat planned out within his own head as he looked down to the sandy brown haired male and the darker haired one, who seemed to just drip with kindness, sickening it was almost. He was surprised they just did not start cuddling here and now, yet if he knew anything about Jordan that would have not lasted long anyway. ”Shoot me now.” Michael muttered sarcastically, giving an exaggerated roll of his eyes and leaning back within his wheelchair.

The wolf did not really seemed to leave his side for a moment, as Silus reigned him in from the whole happy thing. Fingers would wander down from the wheelchair and muss up the wolves hair, a force of habit really, considering that the only other person that would position himself in such a manner was Shael, and something about how Yancey acted was similar to Shael in many ways. Well, save for the fact that he wasn’t Shael, and that was not an easily overlooked fact. Upon the wheelchair being moved, the young wolf lost his balance and ended up falling forward into one of the displays, yet not causing any real damage by doing so, except for possibly some to himself.

Jordan gave that look that he usually did when he was worried, not that he needed to be. With the two of their back, Michael could look through the music selection, eyes scanning over it silently as he chewed on his lower lip. ”Whatever sound good.” Michael noted simply reaching for one of the albums and looking over them. So far there was nothing that he could really state as something that he would want, but then again Mike did not know much as far as band names were concerned. ”It…would help if I knew what the hell I was looking for.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus May 3rd 2014, 10:59 pm

Silus hummed at the thought. He had figured Michael to be a music kind of guy. Then again, just because Zell and Silus like music didn't mean that Michael would be the same. It made Silus wonder if Michael had gotten Zell's voice too. That might be kind of cool. Granted as an 11yr old his voice was good, but when he aged himself his vocals were pretty refined and much better. That might have at one point been something a family bonded over...music and signing.

"Uhm. Well...do you know any kinds of music? You seem kind of like...I dunno...a rock guy, or heavy metal. Definitely clean vocals though, I don't think you'd like the screaming style." Silus said as he shuffled through a few of the random CD's on the rack, pulling out Metallica, Drowning Pool, the usual classics from the 2000's and 1990's. Well they were from earlier, but Silus wasn't well educated with this stuff. He also snagged a copy of Disturbed and handed them to Michael. He pointed to one of the "Listen to Love" scanners with the headphones where Mike just ha to scan the barcode and listen to the bands.

Yancey on the other hand just smiled widely as Jordan and rubbed the back of his head before walking out of the store and sitting down on the mall bench just outside, trying to avoid any and all damages the klutz-wolf would make. It was not hard to tell where Yancey's heart was at the moment as he simply seemed to be saddened by the possibility of damage done. The kid was too sickly sweet to damage anything. But he was more reserved than the others, seeming to model after Silus in that manner. He'd simply wait there for a moment or so before people had come by...and by people he obviously meant Jordan, Michael or Silus.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 10th 2014, 8:36 pm

While Michael was not well versed on the genres of music, he did know that any kind of music with excessive…screaming was grating on his hearing. So there was that much that could be agreed upon, though his knowledge of music was somewhat strained, which would have to be remedied soon enough; to avoid appearing like an ignorant jackass. This made Michael wonder what kind of music that Silus enjoyed, considering it was somewhat difficult to ascertain by just looking at him, though he could assume that it was what was being suggested to him. The ethereal shuffled through the discs that Silus handed to him, silver orbs narrowing slightly as he took in the names.  ”I seem like a rock guy?” Michael seemed to question, though it was more speaking to himself, and mulling over what the younger ethereal had said. He turned to the selection, and picked out a few discs with artist names that caught his eye, though mostly that consisted of the ones that Silus had not already gotten.

He was then directed towards something that was “Listen to Love” and he could guess that had something to do with sampling music. So with a minimal amount of wheeling, Michael took one of the headphones and let them fall over his head, the cushion portions soft upon his ears. So began the sampling of the music, Mike chewing lightly on his lower lip as he listened over the previews offered. So far they were pretty good and some songs sounded vaguely familiar, which meant that his brother was at least right on his taste in music. So it seemed he would….be getting all of these, or most of them. ”Well I have to admit, I do like these…bands.” He nodded a few times before yawning slightly. ”I mean, how could I not like a band named Drowning Pool?” It was more of a joke and one that he chuckled to before running fingers through the back of his hair.

Jordan was however busy doing whatever it was Jordan’s did, and that was purchasing his DvD’s, and a few bags of gummy bears, walking from the store with the bag cradled under his arm and taking note of Yancey. The little guy was sitting alone on a bench and something about that did not sit right with the little ethereal, so he sat down with the wolf and let out a sigh and smiling widely at the male. ”Why ya sittin out here all alone and stuff?” He would ask all sweetness and sickening nice things. He reached into his bag and ripped open one of the bags of gummy bears, plucking two out, plopping one into his own mouth and offering another to Yancey. ”Want one?”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top