The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) I_vote_lcapThe Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) I_voting_barThe Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) I_vote_lcapThe Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) I_voting_barThe Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) Empty The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please)

Post by Teen Angel March 9th 2014, 4:42 am

Breathing heavily Alexander Drake jumps in between two buildings fast continuing his stalking of prey he looks downward at a rather high up NSA agent who has some information that may help with gaining Japan its honor back and maybe get a new emperor into power one that will not hate him for being what he is.
Teen Angel
Teen Angel

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 47
Job : Heaven's Hellfire ruler
Registration date : 2014-02-20

Back to top Go down

The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) Empty Re: The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please)

Post by The Bolt March 9th 2014, 5:00 am

Michael took a deep drag of the Los Angeles air, neon flecked silver eyes fluttering closed for a moment as he took everything around him in. Clenched between his lips as a simple unlit cigarette, one of those menthols that Michael had purchased with an id that he pulled from the corpse of a rather unfortunate woman, having taken here form and purchased them on a whim. He of course did not light it up yet, simply letting it sit between his lips, thinking over everything that had happened to him within the last week or so, when his children of all people had left the Isles. In fact the memory was fresher than he had wanted it to be, something that tore deeply into his memory and simply poked it’s head out when convenient.

”What’s to keep you from doing something like that to Shael?” Fera had roared at him, forcing these angry words through clenched teeth s she clamped fingers around her younger brothers wrist, red hair falling down her shoulders in long ringlets. He was on the ground however then, having taken a rather painful strike in the groin, courtesy of his angry daughter as she seemed to drag Shael further away, as he simply looked to Michael searching. Had he really said something like that to Silus, his brother and the child’s beloved uncle of all people. They had left however, even with the beginning to Michael had done, no, they wanted nothing to do with a psychopath like him.

With a flick of the left index finger, a pale flame would lick up the flash and at the end of the cigarette before dissipating. Michael took a deep drag of the smoke before letting it exhale through his clenched lips He was dressed simple today, within a white polo shirt and dark blue colored cargo shorts, one of those designer kinds that one had to buy from the preppy stores. His hair was messy, greasy in texture and eyes a bloodshot color, as if he had done nothing but ignore sleep and occasionally fall into bouts of emotional weakness. However he was doing one thing tonight, and that was trying to forget everything, giving into his Titan nature; enjoying life.

Walking from the abandoned alleyway, Michael took in a deep breath and walked along. Humans would walk around him, not even giving the rather handsome male the time of day, not within the state that he was. If cleaned up he was what one would call a stunner, but it was hard to stun when you did not look like you bathed for a week. Looking skywards he caught sight of something, someone that was running along the rooftops, a shadow that was perhaps following someone, or simply moving along in the City of Angels. Soon enough they would stop, looking down upon someone, which caught Michael’s waning interest slightly. Maybe they would offer some entertainment, for tonight atleast. So he slunk into the shadows of an alleyway, where no prying eye could see him and then ascended to the rooftop.

”Isn’t vigilantianism illegal in these parts, or are you something else entirely?” he wondered out loud, loud enough for the male to hear him.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) Empty Re: The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please)

Post by Teen Angel March 9th 2014, 5:09 am

Alex heard a males voice behind him on the roof and he got up and turned to look at the man.
"i'm not sure that it really matters for me kid" seeming nonchalant about the mans presence the NSA agent was starting to get away so Alex jumped off the roof in pursuit of the agent

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Japanese "invasion" of L.A (all are welcome to do as they please) 10313864_1413509632258176_4350737071325790484_n

Spoiler:
Teen Angel
Teen Angel

Number of posts : 47
Job : Heaven's Hellfire ruler
Registration date : 2014-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top