The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Are you, like, Canadian? I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Are you, like, Canadian? I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Are you, like, Canadian? I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Are you, like, Canadian? I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Are you, like, Canadian? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Are you, like, Canadian? I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Are you, like, Canadian? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Are you, like, Canadian? I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Are you, like, Canadian? I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Are you, like, Canadian? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Are you, like, Canadian? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Are you, like, Canadian? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Are you, like, Canadian? I_vote_lcapAre you, like, Canadian? I_voting_barAre you, like, Canadian? I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Are you, like, Canadian?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are you, like, Canadian? Empty Are you, like, Canadian?

Post by The_soapmaker February 21st 2014, 6:24 pm

"So, are you like, Canadian?" The bubble of gum exploded afore being sucked back over her blood red lips. She was a short girl, in hot pants, which wasn't surprising given the extermely nice weather. And pretty. Hot damn! Had anyone seen a sight so beautifull, so fulfilling with joy, so spiritually stimulating? Such a mesmerizing sight, the lofty curves of a seaside boulevard in the middle of summer. The sea glistening in the relentless blaze of the sun. Vulgar put down his axe, disappointed for being interrupted in what was about to be a mighty swing. He's not here for small talk! Work needs to be done! This tree needs to be cut, the boss relies on him! Of course Vulgar increased the productivity of the gardening team with 160%, being able to sever logs with one swift blow, but it's the principle that counts. The faster they'd get the job done, the faster the lads and he could start drinking ice, ice cold beers. Aaaah, cold beers on a summer day. What's not to love? "Uh, no, I am not so, miss" He said in bad english, heavily accented, "Why do you ask?" The girl shuffled nervously, not anticipating a question back. Dammit, Sophia! Plan ahead next time! "Wel...well, uhm, yeah....so...uh...where ARE you from?" She more or less recognized Vulgars accent from bad tv-shows. "OMG! Are you, like, from Europe?" Vulgar leaned on the axe, taking care not to break it. "Uh, yes, heard about Danmark?" "OMG! Yes! I always wanted to go there! Berlin's got such a cool rave scene going on. Do you rave? Are you a raver?" A raver? Vulgar thought. He was not so fond of birds, and raising raven seemed rather weird to him. Why would anyone enjoy those black pests with their loud cackling and devious thievery? "No...no, but my cousin, his name is Wodan, has a thing with raven. Perhaps you have heard of him, he is...uh...quite famous." Sophia gave Vulgar a blank look. "Is he a DJ?"
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Are you, like, Canadian? Empty Re: Are you, like, Canadian?

Post by creator February 21st 2014, 6:50 pm

Eeli was sitting in the sun. The stinging rays soothing his body, slowly heating it to awkward temperatures. His black hair laid lazily around him as he took a deep breathe and washed itself over his back partially. He was in a more quiet part of the beach where most people don't go. However today people were working on nearby trees. Eeli heard the slight murmur of conversation but didn't care to hear so he ignored it and began to get up and walk towards the ocean.

The waves crashed across each other smoothly. The bright green water rolled onto the beach in big waves of cold water. Eeli stared at the waves as the rolled into cylinders while heading towards the earth Eeli stood on. The spray of salty water off of nearby rocks touched his black swim trunks that stopped just under his knees. Just as he was about to enter the water the wind picked up and a weird aura trailed with it.

"Hmmmm I wonder what's going to go on today?" Eeli said to himself as he stood in front of the water.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire February 22nd 2014, 1:03 pm

Coming from a small town, a long yellow bus pulls up next to the boulevard and slowly hisses as the doors open, nearly twenty five students pile out of the vehicle. A tall white haired old lady that is obviously in charge gives the students a few warnings, and sends them down the boulevard to entertain themselves as they wish.

Most of the students travel off in pairs and groups, but a few kids go on their own. One, an overweight student with eyes that look much older than his apparent age, wanders off to sit lazily on the edge of the levee, looking over the crowds of people in boredom.

"This is boring" he mutters angrily

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The history of Dr. Mor.:

Are you, like, Canadian? Mor_gr12
Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 157
Humor : Superpowers do not always mean you are a Superhero.
Registration date : 2014-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 22nd 2014, 3:08 pm

Vulgar looked at the dumbwitted girl and shook his head in disappointment. So young, yet so ignorant on divine matters. Ah, well, not all good looking women are high-priestresses. He picked the axe back up. "I'm sorry, I need to continue working." He turned to the tree, a 30 foot palm, and with a mighty swing he descended the axe unto the plant. Steel met bark, and as we all know, scissors beats paper. The axes' sharp head cleaved straight through, but as it emerged from the other side, continued in a diagonal line into the ground. The force of the blow had snapped the axehead from the handle with a loud bang, which obviously startled not only young Sophia, but anyone within the vicinity. As Vulgar caught the log with one hand, and sheepishly gazed at the broken stick in his hand, one of his colleagues yelled out: "Hey, Franky! He broke another axe! Run to the truck and get 'nother one, will you?"
As Franky sighed and jogged toward the truck about 20 yards away, Vulgars -apparent- supervisor walked up to him. He too sighed and stared at Vulgar with tired eyes. "Vulgar, for the love of God, mind your strength. This is the sixth axe you wrecked in three days." He said with an equally tired voice. "Get your shit together, man!"
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 22nd 2014, 5:22 pm

Eeli was snapped out of his daze from the sound of a loud snap. It echoed across the entire beach and Eeli was curious to know why. He sat there for a minute and then began to walk ove3r to the culprit.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire February 23rd 2014, 1:37 pm

Schism's head snaps up. Looking over to the sound of the shattering wood... "well that's interesting...What was that? Lets go find out... he says to himself, walking over toward the sound of the shatter...

His sneakers are scraping the dust and dirt as he moseys over to the site.

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 24th 2014, 2:31 pm

Vulgar nodded at his boss and gently lay the enormous tree next to him on the grass covered ground with seemingly no effort at all. Sophia just stood there, stunned by what she just witnessed. Did...did that man just fell a tree with one blow? "Oh, my..." She whispered in utter astonishment. The supervisor saw her surprise and turned to her. "Yeah, you don't see that very often, do ya?" He said with a big grin, "Don't worry, ol' Vulgar here is not one of them crazy mutants. I mean, he's different than us, alright, but he don't go around throwing cars and smashing mailboxes, if you know whaddamean." Vulgar snickered while he met Franky halfway for the axe. "Thank you, Franky."
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 24th 2014, 4:46 pm

Eeli was just walking up to a girl when he heard the man's comment. The second the comment was made eeli felt a huge wave of irritation wash over him. Nobody had realized that he was there yet so the man kept going.

"Um sir lets not forget that some of those same crazy car throwing mutants are the reason you are still able to do this job today...or any job for that matter." Eeli said with a strong surge of irritation.

He wanted the guy to say something back. He wanted him to say something rude so that Eeli could show him just how crazy mutants can be. Of course he wasn't going to hurt the guy physically but he was most certainly gonna hurt the guys pride.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire February 25th 2014, 3:54 pm

Overhearing the men's conversation.... They think that only super strength makes meta's feared...They will learn eventually... Maybe even from me...

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 26th 2014, 4:56 pm

"Hey, kid, the keyword there is SOME. Most of them meta's as the media calls 'em get all power hungry once they discover their curses. Power corrupts, son, that's why you shouldn't vote either." The overseer said, "At least not Democrat or Republican." The girl jumped in between: "But if Volcar can be a proper member of society then other meta's can too, right?" The overseer looked at her and made a gesture as if to explain a point. "Honey, that might be, but the rotten apples ruin it for the whole lot! I mean," He pointed toward one of the gardeners, "Daniel over there is a great guy and he's a terrific dad to his children, but you don't see me driving through Compton."

((Sorry it took so long, guys, our internet was gone for a couple of days))
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 26th 2014, 5:52 pm

"Does that mean I can label you with the rest of the murderers of the human race since MOST of you have a tendency to kill each other in cold blood among other crimes? I mean like you said it's the whole one bad apple spoils a bunch or does your comment just apply to those who could kill what little pride you have left in this world, I mean heck you're already weaker than most of them I mean take that guy for instance. He just busted and axe and chopped down a tree in one go, but yet he still listens to you." Eeli said with a tone of rude curiosity.

He crossed his arms and shifted his weight to his back leg. He was going to enjoy hearing what this man was going to say next.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire March 1st 2014, 10:49 am

Schism's eyes are filled with daggers, he stands silently, his face is hidden behind an illusion of placidity and lack of emotion.

Keeping his hands loose and dangling by his sides, he waits... preparing to summon his unearthly horrors at a moments notice.

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum