The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
The Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
The Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
The Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
The Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
The Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
The Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
The Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Awakening [Silus]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Awakening [Silus]

Post by Alpha February 25th 2014, 8:20 pm

Shael looked at the male confused for a moment, unsure what he meant by striped animals. Perhaps they were some kind of animal that he had not seen before, though it did remind him somewhat of something that he had seen from one of those school books. Shael found himself socking his head to the side, looking to Yancey as if he were… speaking in another language entirely. Then he looked to Matt as if he would have the answer, and of course he always seemed to have that kind of answer. Which was why he was glad to have him as a friend, if Shael did not know something then the male was likely to know it. ”A zebra?” He would ask with a slight grin.

”No, I don’t think I’ve ever eaten a zebra, but I doooo now.” He would say with a certain excitedness about him, looking at Silus with a pleased expression when that was said. ’Yeah, I would so like to go.” Shael flashed bright white teeth, looking to Silus somewhat excited.

Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus February 26th 2014, 12:02 am

. . ."Shane...that...sentence made no sense. You don't think you've ever eaten a Zebra, but you do now?" Matt chuckled looking highly amused at the male. He then nodded as he thought silently to himself about how these three were all somehow related. It made Matt wonder if they hunted frequently...since "Blair" isn't even the legal age to basically hunt yet. Then again... Blair was in high-school. Or was he older than eleven....he told Matt he was eleven, but he was physically looking about thirteen or so. Maybe it was just paranoia, or over analytical processing. Yancey smiled as he leaned his head over and nuzzled Silus, suddenly being openly friendly with him. Matt shifted, slightly uncomfortable and resumed his work. Silus smiled...it was kinda like watching Ouroboros "Do Science" in attempts to avoid the looming situation of a hormonal Sean...but those days were long gone now. Sean was eleven...which meant he was gonna grow up again. Science wouldn't save him THIS time around.

"Why is he uncomfortable?" Yancey whispered into Silus' ear as he rested his head on Silus shoulder and just stuck his tongue out at Matt before giggling and passing it off as a joke. Silus seemed to hug Yancey back and smiled, before he explained the situation to Yancey and made his "request". If there was one thing Silus knew, it was that Matt reacted very similarly to public affection as Silus himself did. It was...kinda fun doing it to other people though.... he can see now why Shael was always so flirty with people just to watch Silus squirm. Now Silus got to watch Matt suffer. So he literally began to cuddle with Yancey, whom more than willingly accepted as his face turned a bright happy red and he began to rub his cheek up against Silus'. Silus did in fact dins this VERY weird....but he was reaffirmed as he watched Matt respond by looking right down at his paper and showing that he had been embarrassed by the events before him. Silus gave a wolfish grin.

"Hatin' on our bromance." Yancey chuckled, referring to something Kaisses once said....funny thing about that. Hocus then proceeded to punch the silver wolf for making such a stupid comment. Silus broke down and started laughing, it was too funny and even Loki couldn't keep a straight face. Matt rolled his eyes finally noticing it was a joke.

"Stupid Bromances." Matt scoffed.
"You wish you had one." Silus said. Yancey snickering.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha February 26th 2014, 12:36 am

Shael thought over what he had said and saw nothing really wrong with it, cocking his head to the side, trying to think over what matt said and nothing really registering within it. For a matter of seconds he was trying to think over what was happening, why his wording was wrong but eventually just decided not to try anymore on that. However something that he did notice was that Matt was getting uncomfortable and it confused him a little, mostly as to why anyway. All he could tell was it had something to do with Silus and Yancey, the young feral male looking to the two slightly confused by the displays of affection. They were easier for him to understand than what was wrong with his English however: it was that his Uncle Silus and Yancey were mates, or just really close.

Either seemed really possible to him, and honestly he did not care either way, yet his mind was running over it still. The tanned male chuckled lightly along to a joke that he did not get, bright white teeth flashing between lips as he just kind of joined in on it. Joining on the fun, Shael wrapped an arm around each of the small males, rubbings his cheeks gingerly against the two cheeks that were resting against his.
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus February 26th 2014, 8:09 pm

"I'm going to leave and leave the three of you to your weird lower-teen antics. I can't stand being a third--fourth wheel in this case." Matt said noticing Shael now cuddling up between the two. Matt's anger grew slightly. Not jealousy or anything stupid like that, as far as he was concerned it was because the boys were inconsiderate and just openly being ridiculous for the sake of being ridiculous.  Not to mention they were distracting Matt. Though somewhere deep inside him he felt a shift of balance, he was attempting to learn patience from this endeavor. Instead he was just second guessing himself and it was beginning to irk him even more. Matt walked off, not letting any real emotion show, but Yancey smelled it. He just kinda let himself get nuzzled and loved it. Humans were all so distant. They all needed to just do this and be happy. With Matt gone he sighed and took a deep breath in, smelling both Silus and Shael on himself now...and honestly that was a rather pleasant smell mix there. It appealed to just about every "like" in a smell...except bitter or sour of course.

"Okay I'm going to the Compuer Lab. Yancey, you and Shael have a lot of classes together, so stick close to him.... and lemmie go" Silus giggled as he worked himself away from the group and liberated himself. Yancey smiled and nuzzled into Shael just a little more. Silus picked up all of his stuff and punched Shael in the arm playfully and smiled. "Behave" He giggled as he sauntered off, leaving Yancey and Shael alone at the table. Yancey quickly began scribbling on a piece of paper. His tongue fell out the left portion of his mouth and he bit down a little on it as he looked to Shael, turning a little pink before returning to his little piece of paper. He then presented it to Shael. The letter was hilarious...if only because it took the "fourteen" year old like two minutes to literally scribble the word. HI! on a piece of scrap paper. Yancey then waved energetically like a pup excited to see it's master.

"Hey-hey... You're cool...Hi!" was all the little pup said before he yawned as he closed his eyes and blinking with a deliberate slowness. Not having a nap-time like ha had as a wolf was going to take time to get used to... He yawned and then sat up, noticing he had been leaning on Shael now. He smiled and scanned over Shael's face before letting out a sigh. He suddenly jerked forward and smiled widely.

"Ah, we should look at animal books and find good stuff to eats!" Yancey said, perking up as if it were the best idea he ever had. He then cleared his throat and corrected his tone to go from really excited and pleading to calm and uncaring. "Yeah uhm. If you wanna." He was just trying to play it cool, poor adorable dolt nor even realizing that it was less effective when he was just all excited.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha February 26th 2014, 8:43 pm

It was being this close that Shael could smell Silus more than ever, that weird scent that radiated off of him and reminded him of Fera. Atleast the way that stuff she sprayed on herself smell, but it was Silus, and he loved his uncle. Not that he had ever really had the chance to meet his other family, people that were for the most part a mystery to him. Maybe he would get to meet his family eventually, one of these days anyway. Rubbing his cheek against both lightly, Shael let out a pleasant sound then turning to the leaving Matt, he was….confused. Had he chased him away? The male considered this for a moment, seeming to frown before letting it slide right now. He was sure he could find out more about that later, maybe lunch or something like that.

That and next period he was expecting to see Jordan, which was always fun. Silus took his leave and that left Shael with Yancey, who was nuzzling into him. The wolf was affectionate, and Shael did not mind it, in fact returning the affections. nIt was the whole punching thing that snapped him from it, smirking widely to Silus. ’I’ll try.” The male said, intending to do so but it was no promise. With that done, Shael then seemed to just fall into his thoughts, which were for the most part somewhat random. Then came the thought of eating some more deer, which caused his tongue to lol out to the side and saliva to begin to build up within his mouth.

Then when the wolf in human form was done, he held up a scrap of paper that had hi on it, Shael seeming to smile at it. ”You’re cool too.” he said with an equal amount of excitedness, tongue still lolling out the side of his mouth before Shael forced it back into his mouth. One thing a person could notice about Shael was that he had no problems with PDA whatsoever, simply enjoying people in general. ”Yeah yeah yeah, we should.” The boy sounded as if that were the greatest idea anyone had ever said, considering that there a lot of animals he did not know about; whether he would eat them or turn into them.

Reaching into his booksack, Shael produced what looked like a large hard backed book full of animals. ”I got this from the bookplace. The…lie something.”
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 28th 2014, 3:23 pm

"Lie-Berry? Yeah I duuno why Si likes that place. I don't like berry's to begin with, but one that lies to you I just aweful." Yancey said showing his distaste by forcing his eyes shut and shaking his head no in short swivels left and right. He even stuck out his tongue as if he had just tasted a berry. It was kinda funny but then he shot himself up and waved a little at the teacher whom just sat there at his desk, peering through his glasses as if Yancey had been the weirdest thing ever. The man was even shocked that Yancey waved with such a child-like happiness and glee. In truth he was shocked, most kids his age acted weird and all, but Yancey was just a different kind f weird. The teacher lamely managed to lift a hand and wave back before turning his head back to his papers slowly. Yancey looked back to Shael and smiled. "I like him. Hez-a nice people." Yancey said with a chipper voice. This large hard-back book of animals was too cool, in fact Yancey was shocked, almost as if he had just seen the Holy Grail or whatever it was humans couldn't believe they had seen.

"Dude you can't have that here. It's too cool for school." Yancey said voice of concern, eyes scanning Shael. The poor dirty-blonde pup didn't realize that when Kaisses used that expression he simply exaggerated the "coolness" of the item. Poor Yancey however seemed to think that if you thought something was really cool then you weren't allowed to bring it, 'cuz it distracted you. But that didn't make sense....well it did but it didn't. After all, cellphones weren't allowed and people liked them. And some of these humans REALLY must have thought each other were cool because they were face-wrestling and holding paws. SO did that mean they couldn't get rid of people you thought were cool? It must...and this made Yancey happy. He didn't want Shael to be banned from the school-place. He pointed to the random animal on the page, it was a Dodo-bird. "Look dat one is...Ex...ex-st.... Ex-stinked. SO it must smell good... I wanna nom it! What kinda animals do you like to nomnom?" He let out a low hum as he looked to Shael with a wide white smile.

The Awakening [Silus] - Page 2 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha February 28th 2014, 6:25 pm

”Yeah, there aren’t even any berries.” Shael muttered thinking over why the place was even called something like that. They could have called it something like “The Book Place” or something simple like that, but no it was the library. However the idea of it was something that made the male smirk to himself, the idea of berries that lied to you anyway. Could berries even talk? That was perhaps the most important question upon his mind, considering that he had never even heard one talk and you had to talk to lie anyway. Then the idea of a berry telling him not to eat it entered his mind, and Shael just began to laugh a little to himself, the idea more than he could really take. ’Yeah, he’s pretty nice people.” He would say in agreement, assuming that Yancey was talking about the teacher or someone like that.

It was the look of wonder when the book was brought out that Shael personally even enjoyed, even though he only kinda borrowed the book from the book place. The phrase too cool for school confused him perhaps as much as the pup was confused, as if this was not allowed to be in school. If that were the case would he like get banned from school or something that like. A slight frown formed on his face as the idea came, considering that he would then not be able to see his friends, like Matt and Jordan. However his attention span was rather short, so it snapped to the next issue, which was the animals within the book. The page they first landed on was The Dodo bird. ”Ooo that one does look tasty.” Shael would say in agreement, the idea of eating the bird appealing to the male.

”But this one looks kinda good too.” he would turn the page, finger landing upon what appeared to be a bison. ”Looks like some kinda weird fluffy cow.”
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus March 2nd 2014, 3:24 pm

"Pffft, Fluffeh-cow!" Yancey laughed as his eyes slammed shut and his mouth fell ajar. He slid back and crossed his arms over his stomach. He ended up closing his mouth and just letting out little "whimpers" of laughter, trying to muffle himself for the sake of the humans which pursued the attempts at this thing they call "studying". Yancey didn't know what it meant, but he knew it was apaprently important for them to be quiet. The teacher took note of the laughter, as well as several other students of scattered ages all around. The teacher looked at the boys and let out an annoyed little growl. He wasn't entirely sure where it was this "Yancey" kid came from, but interruptions were not permissible. Of course he had no true idea of the rules perhaps, but everyone else's silence SHOULD have been enough. to warn them. Just in case the poor blonde boy was truly THAT dense, the teacher would stand up and walk over to the table as he peeled the glasses off his face and squatted down between the boys.

"Boys. Shane, Yancey. You need to be a little more quiet please. Many people here need this time to prepare for tests and exams, or finish homework or read an assignment. I can appreciate making friends, but I'm afraid if you'd like to do that it will need to be at a different time, or at least in a different place. If you'd like you can travel to the Library upstairs, but otherwise I'm afraid you need to turn it down just a smidgen. Okay?" He spoke softly, and was sure his tone was near impossible to be construed as angry or aggressive. He tried to exude an understanding and friendly presentation, however everyone percieved things differently. Yancey was one of those people-dog-puppy-thingies. Yancey nodded obediently and let a sad smile. The Teacher patted him on the head with a smile. With that ordeal done Yancey looked to Shael and placed his cheek in his hand, scanning the amazonian looking wolf-man.

"Stoopid rules. Hatin' on friendship and bodingage stuffs." Yancey said, suddenly he heard the bell ring. He had a rather devious idea. He had Gym class with Silus and Shael next period, but then there was nothing with Silus for a little while. He shot off a toothy grin and let out a plesant little hum. "We should go hunting after gym, so Silus won't know we're gone. We'll come back for lunch!" He cheered, hoping the other boy would like the proposition. He felt like hunting or exploring would be better than just sitting here. "Yeah C'mon we could even explore a little... who needs....Ale-Geh-brah?" Yancey asked butchering yet another word as he had the child like vigor to ditch and explore the world around him. He also wanted to bond with Shael a little...wolves gotta make that good impression or they end up at ach other's throats...literally.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 2nd 2014, 6:25 pm

While the idea of a fluffy cow wqas funny enough within its own right, it being pronounced as “fluffeh-cow” only seemed to add to the hilarity of it. The tan male was unable to really hold back the small bouts of laughter, biting down on his lower lip as small amounts of it would escape through, perhaps annoying most of the people around them. However he did seem to quiet down once the teacher stood from their seat and addressed their….laughter, saying something about libraries and whatever. He would have looked confused, but Shael had an inkling why the teacher was approaching them, and it did not bode well at all. ”Pfft rules.” Was all he could say once the teacher was out of earshot, arms crossing over his chest petulantly. Honestly he would have rather been doing something else, other than school but Fera seemed rather adamant about them coming here; something about development.

”Oh, did you say hunting? I love hunting.” Shael noted excitedly about the prospect of hunting, a certain excited gleam appearing within his eyes. ”Yeah, lets totally do that.” Luckily he suggested that after gym, seeing as how Shael kinda liked gym, it let him get exercise and stuff like that, and that was a class he had with Jordan, granted he only really started hanging around with him as of late, and didn’t even really notice him in there till like the second or third time going to gym.
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 4th 2014, 1:40 pm

"Sweet! Lez-go!" He said. He had gym with Shael of course, and Silus, and apparently the one kid that Shael knows. Jordan or something like that, it really didn't matter to Yancey...just another persons that was pretty nice. They did something along the lines of dodge-ball today, except it had to be a broken sport...'cuz Silus did oddly well... like... normal dude who works out good... as an eleven year old. Yancey knew something was off, but he could see how (if Silus had been doing this all year) it might have simply been accepted. It was just kinda fun to watch the skinny and pale eleven-year old child excel at sports like an All-star, especially when on the Isle he had been the "gene-hazard" with no powers or physical advantages. Yancey of course was doing well on the whole evasion thing...but he wasn't going to lie. He wanted to chase the hell outta those rubber air-filled balls and just chew on them until they popped. The only thing he liked more than the balls was watching Shael, and on a couple of occasions he noticed others catching him staring at Shael, which was oddly...embarrassing? Silus and Yancey were the last ones on their team, and it came down to Jordan, Shael and two other little "unnamed soldiers" that Yancey didn't like the smell of.

"C'mon Blair!" Braden called from the sidelines. They had been on the same team, but that honestly didn't matter much since Braden was focused down. Too bad he had to show off that he was good at sports, because that meant the other team generally attempted to knock him down or out of the game first. Yancey squatted down and his eyes scanned over the area. One of the jerks threw the ball at him and the other one threw it right at Silus. Yancey bolted off and tackled the ball mid air, catching it and planting right on it, bouncing off to the side slightly making an "argrrrrgrrr" noise as he began to chew the infernal sphere of bounciness. Everyone just remained rather silent as the unnamed girl sighed and moved to her "bench" area and sat with her team. Braden let out a whoop and shot up before trotting in, immediately annoying Silus. When Shael and Yancey did it- it was cute...they were Dogs...or could be...the only kind of "Dog" this guy was is more often than not in regards to his promiscuity... and Silus really...REALLY didn't like the way he eyed up his friend-pet-thing. He chuckled looking at Yancey as the gym teacher just stared at him attempting to bite the ball. "Dude...your family is all whacked. How'd you end up normal?" He chuckled as he watched Yancey, whom heard this and seemed to snap back at attention, his face a burning bright red and he looked to Shael with a nervous smile, then feeling a growl settle in his throat when he noticed Jordan... Shael was oddly close, and with Shael's hearing the growl would likely have been heard... but he was unsure if that was the same for Silus and the humans.

After Gym, Yancey ended up taking a shower, like a lot of other people. He washed himself even more thoroughly, almost literally rubbing and scratching himself red as he found himself pushed slightly. He thought that someone was mad at him, and then he saw one of the other kids, Braden, joking with him, and he lit up like a Christmas tree before they all cleared out. The first chance he got, he leapt to Shael and snuggled into him, innately trying to rub his own scent onto the other pup for more familiarity before backing up and cocking his head to the side with a smile. "So whose da alpha dis time?" he said, uncaring really. He would be more than excited about leading for the first time... but there was something more primal within him that wanted...to just be a beta...or an omega. He didn't want to lead...he wanted to be led, and Shael seemed to have a more likely personality for it. He was half expecting the staring and the growl to come into question, but he hoped not... not unless it was WHILE they were hunting. Hunt first questions later or during!

When everything was decided Yancey would head with Shael to wherever he decided to take them...but if he got to pick there WAS this little lake back in the forest that he knew about...

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 4th 2014, 5:20 pm

So it was gym time, perhaps the only class that Shael could stand really. Something about exercise just sat with the male really well, so he kind of went along with it. He ended up following behind both his uncle and his uncle’s dog thing, a small grin perpetually playing across his face. One of the first people that Shael found himself running into was a rather cheery looking male with long brown hair, and those weird looking blue eyes. ”Yo!”He said with a lopsided smirk, poking Shael in the shoulder as if to get his attention. The male only seemed to smile wider upon that, almost as if he would tackle him if the chance were given. Wrapping arms around Jordan, he hugged tightly and lifted him up into the air, squeezing perhaps a little tighter than he intended. ”Ye…ah you can stop crushing my lungs now.”He muttered as the male let go, letting him fall feet first on the floor.

”Oh, sorry Jordan.” Not that he really begrudged the kid, only running his fingers through his hair, rustling up the small dark brown mess atop his head.

”Don’t sweat little guy.” He said with a wink before motioning for Shael to follow him, as they both walked into the gymnasium. Apparently they were going to be playing something fun, like dodgeball or whatever game it was. If the latter were the case, then Shael hoped that he would end up on Silus’s team, because they always won that way. Jordan however seemed pretty good in the game too, kinda just avoiding getting hit without really even trying, yet he really just stayed in the back, talking his ear off for the most part. Not that Shael really minded that much, he liked talking with Jordan, and the rubber balls were really easy to dodge, considering how noisy they were. ”Hey watch this.” Jordan whispered, one hand shooting up and grasping onto a ball. ”Well….not that anyway.” He muttered chuckling lightly to himself, rearing back his arm and hurling the ball as hard as he could, smacking someone square in the chest.

”Now they can’t say I don’t do anything.” He noted with a rather wide grin. In the end both Shael and Jordan managed to mostly ended up staying mostly out of the game, well Jordan did, Shael really got into it, and ended up smacking a few people in the face. The shorter of the two males looked to Braden for a second with a slight scowl, something that seemed uncharacteristic of the male before it morphed into smile. Well, he could not argue with the facts, considering that Yancey chewing on a ball was rather funny. After gym class, Jordan and Shael ended up taking a shower like everyone else, though Jordan seemed rather awkward when it came to that.

”Why so red?” Shael asked with a quizzical expression as they cleared, poking the male in the cheek before Yancey seemed to nuzzle into him. ”Me…I’m da alpha.” He noted with a toothy smirk. Jordan raised a brow, smirking as if this were some kinda joke.

”Shane you’re not into some weird stuff, right?”

”Weird stuff?”

”Oh…nevermind, I’ll see you in class then, I have a few things to pick up from my locker.” Jordan said leaving the male behind, though Shael would end up going elsewhere anyway, with Yancey hunting. Out in the forest where they would likely be looking for a good deer, and both in wolf form.
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 6th 2014, 6:39 pm

Yancey hummed it over a moment, he was content with being led, it's not like he even had the slightest ideas about how to lead another...let alone a pack. He was just content to have Silus or Shael yank on his collar and click their tongue before trotting off beside them, or in the case of a wolf just behind them slightly. Yancey was content to roam around, but Shael was the wolf with the plan, and he took them out and they just ended up in a similar spot in the forest to where they had met earlier. It wasn't too far, so it was kinda nice knowing they could just hurry back and everything would be okay....like they were never missed. "Hm...." Yancey let out a little whine. He never realized how hard it was to hunt with another wolf...especially without Silus there hive-mind-ing it up for him. He knew how to make certain noises that simulated certain responses...but as far as actual hunting and stance he was at a bit of a loss.

He just decided to keep his eyes on Shael and mimic almost everything he did...just in a way that was relevant to their task at hand. If Shael dropped down, Yancey dropped down as well, if he started rolling on his back in the mud to get rid of scent, then Yancey did too. It was only when he tried to test out his new "photo-sense" that he was experimenting with did he manage to sense something. He nuzzled into Shael and let out a little whine jerking his head off to the side, almost as if he were alerting Shael of something. Unfortunately, Yancey wasn't sure if Shael would be able to pick up on that, or if he'd just assume Yancey was suspicious about being late back...or if maybe he were trying to "take the lead" which didn't normally settle well with wolves...thankfully neither of them seemed to be wolves...naturally...except Shael...he kinda seemed like a wild-child. He whimpered one more time as he wished so desperately to communicate as he could in hus human form... this thing he was sensing seemed tasty.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 6th 2014, 7:24 pm

Shael was more than ready to lead the male along the hunt, padding only a few feet ahead of the rainbow wolf, eyes narrowed as he let his senses take over from there. It was nice that he had another person that could change into a wolf alongside him, when he felt more natural than within his true form, as if this were his real form. Padded feet trampled the grass and fallen leaves underneath them, as the two lupine creatures ran through the forest freer than ever before. He could hear Yancey trailing behind him so Shael slowed down a little more hoping not to leave him behind. That was when the scent of something caught his attention, it smelt nice and man was he feeling hungry, even though he had already eaten something today. Pausing within his run, Shael found himself sniffing the air loudly, looking around for whatever it was that had caught his interest, eyes narrow as his tongue seemed to loll out the side of his mouth for a second.

Yancey nuzzled him for a second whining, as if he had sensed it too, which meant that he was not the only one that could really smell it. Shael looked to him for a moment, and then nodded as if he understood what the male was trying to get at. Head jerking towards where this scent was coming from, Shael darted towards it at a speed Yancey could follow, everything else seeming unimportant.
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 9th 2014, 2:44 pm

Shael took off, slowing himself in a way that Yancey could keep up. Yancey was conflicted about Shael slowing himself actually. The human in him found itself happy that the male was willing to wait...the wolf in him was upset because he wasn't fast enough for the Party's current Alpha. He rushed as fast as he could though, promising himself he'd get faster, stronger and possibly even better than the other wolves. He growled though as they reached their "mark" Yancey smiled widely. It looked delicious...well to the wolf in him...the human in him was weirded out by the wolf in him because this thing was creepy as F!$#. The creature stood there and leered with red eyes. Yancey found himself rather... disheartened by this beast that let out a little chittering noise. Yancey let out a little growl as he stepped forward to which the creature revealed that it's cloak like structure was actually two large wings as he screeched, revealing rather fearsome fangs. Yancey staggered back a step in fear, but quickly felt embarrassed that he was such a coward in front of Shael.

"Hehehe! Ah Don't mind ol' Mothy, his bark is worse than his bite!" A voice called as a row of sharp fangs seemed to manifest form nowhere and like a Cheshire smile the darkness filled in and the wolf of darkness stood before the wolf of light. His eyes glowing like the creature they smelled the wolf-seemed to appear from nothingness his own territorial scent filling the air around as he cackled like a hyena. Yancey looked on shocked to see this sight as he began to sniff the wolf. "Woah kid calm down, we just met." He took off cackling again as he turned around and licked Yancey on the cheek before leaping over him and rolling around on the ground. Yancey whined and nuzzled into Shael, visibly confused and perhaps even frightened by the confusion..

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 9th 2014, 6:53 pm

The mark that they were chasing after was rather strange, well so he thought to himself as they finally came upon it. It was some sort of moth creature, wings wrapped around it like a robe, yet only adding to a certain macabre look, Shael revealing teeth as he growled lowly at the being. Was it some kind of evil monster that humans feared from their movies? Well that was something Shael kinda guessed, since his knowledge of media in general was only at the moment limited to horror movies and the occasional anime, all thanks to this weird internet thing. It even smelled weird, this moth creature that spread it’s wings and let out an ear tearing hiss that sent the wolf on alert, more than prepared to tear into it. That is if it did not have any sort of strange venom or whatever it was things with fangs like that had.

Of course something else appeared, a black wolf, yet something about it was weird as well. Shel was on edge really, two dangerous beings were appearing suddenly out of nowhere, though this one did not present itself as dangerous compared to the other, it simply spoke to the two. Yancey began to sniff the male, and so he would, familiarizing himself with the wolf. Whatever happened confused Yancey and he nuzzled into Shael, seeming rather frightened, which meant it was time to show some alpha dominance and jazz like that. A threatening growl rippled from his throat, eyes narrowing as if already saying everything.
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 10th 2014, 6:31 pm

"Oh hush I'm not hurtin' him or nothin' Just gonna give 'em a little bortha-love!" Shuck laughed as he turned into a black mist charged forward and enveloped Yancey before seeming to whisp Yancey away as well by a good yard before rematerializing and pinning the rainbow wolf down and laughing before hopping up and lowering his head and waging his tail. Yancey took in a deep breath, the scent of this dog was...so familiar but different. Yancey was...elated to smell him, as odd as that sounded...even for the young-male who has NNNNOOOO concept of boundaries. Yancey yipped and tackled him back. Shuck popped up and playfully clawed, without claws... so rather he "pawed" Yancey down before putting him on lock down. "Gotcha! Whose da dead puppeh He-yahahahah!" Shuck was living it up apparently as he acted like he was gonna take Yancey's throat before backing off and his head perking up. He turned his head and sniffed as he noticed the final member of their trio. Spring-heeled Jack. Rather good looking gentleman, playful and mischievous in nature, though not the brightest bulb in the group.

"Shuck-shuck-shushushuck-shu-shu-shushu-shushuck!" Jack chanted, Shuck jumped and moved a bit closer. "What does the shuck say?"

"Be-dum bada-bahbehdum-!" Shuck sang along, while the good-smelling Mothman seemed to roll his eyes as he let out what Yancey could only assume was an audible groan. Yancey rushed over to Shael and nuzzled into him, almost asking if he trusted these guys or not... that shuck guy...the one Yancey felt odd around was the one that seemed to be okay with them...but that moth dude and the human... they were BAAAD news. What happened next was up to Shael and these dudes cuz this little Beta-Omega was lost...

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top