The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
What a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
What a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
What a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
What a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
What a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
What a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
What a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
What a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
What a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
What a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
What a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
What a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
What a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire) - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

What a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire) - Page 2 Empty Re: What a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire)

Post by Morire February 26th 2014, 9:32 pm

The staff's flickering black and green arcs suddenly weave into bolts of deadly magic, three bolts separate from the top of the staff, spreading like a shield in front of the doctor's body, and  blasting into each arrow, disintegrating the ballistics utterly. "Pathetic."

Silutilis smiles a Cheshire grin from the shoulder of the villain, as the doctor begins making eldritch sigils in the air with his right hand, the left still holding the staff.

Spinning his right wrist and shoving his hand down and forward the doctor rasps something in an impossible string of syllables, sending it towards the bow wielding man. Suddenly the ground of the ally begins to writhe and bubble, as if alive and boiling.

From the ground, wrist thick chains, forged of solid gold links, lash out and upward with a mind of their own, each of the six chains acting in tandem, attempting to ensnare the assailant within their acidic and sturdy bonds.

Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2014-01-18

Back to top Go down

What a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire) - Page 2 Empty Re: What a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire)

Post by creator March 2nd 2014, 12:43 pm

Eeli looked down as the underside of the garbage can began to bubble with green juices.  It was beyond nasty and made eeli cringe with disgust.  Eeli jumped into the air just as chains erupted from the ground under the trash and rushed towards him.  He clenched his fists and thick gauntlets appeared on them.  The chains smoked with a cloud of green steam.

"That's not good."  Eeli said as he braced himself for the first set of chains.

Eeli pulled out a long string of energy that began to form Shurikens. They erupted towards the chains but were quickly erased by the acidic properties of the steam off the chains. Two of the chains wrapped around Eelis left leg and slammed back down into the dumpster.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire March 3rd 2014, 8:56 pm

Eeli's clothes melt away at the touch of the golden chains, but his flesh is unscathed. the two chains yank him toward Doctor Mor, where all six chains unite, wrapping around his body like anaconda's coils, each link of the chain undoes itself and braids with the next chain, changing the multiple chains into one gigantic almost chain mail cocoon.

"You will be coming with me, murderer. Do not try to struggle or escape... the chains can be acidified at my will..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The history of Dr. Mor.:

What a great time for a reunion (Shael and Morire) - Page 2 Mor_gr12
Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 157
Humor : Superpowers do not always mean you are a Superhero.
Registration date : 2014-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by creator March 10th 2014, 8:36 pm

Eeli was quickly restrained but he wasn't in the mood to be stuck in them. They were very tight but that didn't mean they were unbreakable. Eeli pushed aura out of his body and began to form layers apon layers of immensly thick armor. By doing this it would allow him to extend the chains bit by bit, which would give him room to escape the chains.

Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top