The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Revenge is best served indirectly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Revenge is best served indirectly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Revenge is best served indirectly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Revenge is best served indirectly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Revenge is best served indirectly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Revenge is best served indirectly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Revenge is best served indirectly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Revenge is best served indirectly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Revenge is best served indirectly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Revenge is best served indirectly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Revenge is best served indirectly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Revenge is best served indirectly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Revenge is best served indirectly - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRevenge is best served indirectly - Page 2 I_voting_barRevenge is best served indirectly - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Revenge is best served indirectly

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge is best served indirectly - Page 2 Empty Re: Revenge is best served indirectly

Post by Morire January 22nd 2014, 11:02 pm

The doctor seems only slightly surprised when she defines Vacuous... he takes a slight  sip of his tea again... rubbing his side over his stitches, he closes his eyes in pain.

"Miss Hel, It is nice to make your acquaintance. I am Professor Jackson. I did not mean to insult you. his tone is quite apologetic, and he bows his head

he sets the simple cup back on its dish, setting both hands slowly on the table, trying not to  make any movements that could be considered aggressive.

"The first man, was wearing something like a uniform, Light blue with a white stripe, white hair, a noble looking face, quite young, sharp nails capable of tearing through metal. He was not human." he says voice barely audible. "When we find these people. I am going to exact my revenge. I will kill them both. The method does not matter, and if you wish to actively participate with the vengeance I will exact, I will graciously accept.

The doctor doesn't want her knowing his identity...Yet... He doesn't trust the woman.

"Are we at the stage of discussing price? or did I miss that part already. he says attempting levity...

Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2014-01-18

Back to top Go down

Revenge is best served indirectly - Page 2 Empty Re: Revenge is best served indirectly

Post by Humanity January 23rd 2014, 9:59 pm

Hel looked to the man's side. She smiled as she leaned over the table a little, looking the Doctor in the eyes. She chuckled slightly, a rather twisted satisfaction from his suffering. She rolled her eyes and cleared her throat. The man wanted to discuss price? Price doesn't mean anything to someone like her, she was rather established herself, and with her genes proving her to be the heir to gene-tech she was only gaining influence over the world these pathetic mortals called their home. She bit her lower lip as she leaned back and seemed to be grinning at the offer. Before anything could be said, Hel leaned forward and whispered to him.

"Price? What value does money have? Think about it sweetie...it's only paper. The value in it is brought about because people BELIEVE that it means something..." At this moment her eyes turned into a shimmering silver as her eyes were outlined by Titan rune markings, and the nanites in her blood filled the atmosphere, infiltrating the doctor's blood-stream and beginning their work at reconstructing the Doctor's wounds, even amputations and cancers...all of them in seconds completely restored, stitches would dissolve away under the power of the Nether energy that now coursed through his blood. The moment that his healing process was finished, the nanites disbanded, leaving the body to dissipate harmlessly and untraceably into the atmosphere.

"Feel better?" She asked, almost as if she knew that he would once he worked past the initial pain of reconstruction. She sighed and shook her head with a rather apologetic look. "I don't need your money...I'd rather you keep it and put it towards finding a way to uncover these meta-humans. But that does not mean that you cannot still win my resources.." She said, almost as if she were indicating that she had her own means of "compensation" for this little endeavor. She cleared her throat once more. "I want to run a few tests on them...nothing lethal...and if it is lethal I'll just bring them back to let you kill them yourself. But I digress... I am allowed to experiment on these meta-humans, and you get your revenge.... sound fair, Professor?" She asked with a little bit of a laugh.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Revenge is best served indirectly - Page 2 Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire January 24th 2014, 4:30 pm

The doctor smiles back... "its nothing, I was wounded, but I took care of the wound..." the doctor says as he leans toward her, wanting to hear what whe had to say

I said nothing about mon..." he begins and seeing the silver swarm he flings himself back in his chair trying to escape the swarm of millions of machines. He brings his hands up as if to ward his face, gathering purple Aether into his palms, but it is dispelled by the pain of the total body reconstruction. he groans inarticulately until all of the nanites are gone from his body. The scars upon his arms and chest and back that he had from many injections over many years vanished from the rebuilding of his form.

"A... Touch of warning would have been proper, Hel." he says with a touch of angry warning in his voice. "You can conduct your tests upon them if... When. We catch them. I will also be conducting experaments upon them long before they die. You have a deal." the doctor says barely controlling his emotion. Faint strands of black smoke are rippling and writhing above his skin.

How DARE she? Whatever spell she used... it rebuilt my form. I can Feel it. Her action probably took samples of my body. She will likely know who I am soon. Through the same methods I want her to use to find the hero and his ally.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The history of Dr. Mor.:

Revenge is best served indirectly - Page 2 Mor_gr12
Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Humor : Superpowers do not always mean you are a Superhero.

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity January 24th 2014, 11:29 pm

.     "Oh relax. If I had done anything to harm you your anger would be warranted. I simply sped up your healing process with my own energy. I am sorry I didn't warn you, but I'm afraid you'll find me most fair and agreeable. Look at you...scars and stiches, torn sinew and ligaments. In an instant I have rectified ever damage done... now we can get to your revenge all the quicker, no?" She stated, trying to calm the doctor down, able to clearly see the visage of anger on his features. She smiled, it was almost cute how the mortal believed himself beyond her grasps. She sighed slightly before she sat back for a moment and took in a deep breath.

"So...Professor. I assume that you have a means of combatting these meta-humans, or else they would not likely attacked you." Hel was careful about her line of questioning, she did not press, but she could already tell that there was too much the man could be hiding. She took a sip from the blush drink as the waiter returned and he placed a platter before Hel, uncovering it and revealing a rather toxic like soup. This concoction of the glowing green stew seemed to be a form of nuclear waste, however in truth it was nothing more than a simple stew that was pumped full of nether energy. She began to sip from the stew when she looked to the Doctor.

"Professor are you certain you wouldn't like something? I fell awful rude eating in front of you, and I can assure you this IS a normal dining facility... Jonathan just knows what in particular sates my tastes." She said. Giving the doctor a chance to respond, Hel nodded as she respected his decision. This man was going to allow her to preform her experimentation, and that in it's own right is enough. "So Professor. When do we begin? I will be able to find the men easily I believe, and we can do that momentarily. But when do you deem the time "right" to enact our plans?

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire January 24th 2014, 11:54 pm

The doctor took a minute, a full sixty seconds, to calm, probably showing a lot more patience than most other mortals are capable of; he speaks softly and concisely, "I do not have the capability to fight them, not directly, but with seventy seconds in their hotel, or room....And they will be incapable of anything. We will have them. Just another missing person in the big city.

The doctor looks cautiously at the soup... wondering about the contents of the thin enamel bowl.

"I will take a refill of my tea." he says and waits for the waiter to leave. and he smiles softly, "Seven days, That will give me time to gather more allies, I have already faced them two to one, and I prefer that the odds be that way in my favor.

He pauses as the Darjeeling clover tea is rested upon the white china saucer, and the doctor cups it lightly in his palm... taking tiny sips of the fragrant and sweet liquid, as he looks into her eyes, a man and a woman, sharing a meal, plotting murder, plotting sweet sweet vengeance. His black suit is immaculate material, very nice, and the Doctor appreciates it quite a lot as he relaxes into the wooden chair. Jedidiah appreciates her curvaceous form, eyes wandering over her body. Relaxing slightly as they come to an agreement.

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity January 25th 2014, 8:09 pm

"Seven days? I'm not sure how many allies you need... if it makes you feel safer, I can respect that." She said with a slight smile, placing the spoon down in her soupy substance and dabbing her mouth with the cloth provided. She took in a breath, and a light sigh as she rest her hands in her lap as she sat back in proper posture. "Just make sure to keep your little toy soldiers out of my way when we get started." She said, displaying her earned confidence once more. The man needed no more ally than herself and her legion of monsters. But the frail little human wished for safety in numbers... it was almost reasonable. She spoke truthfully however. Once she had begun her macabre march for her targets there was no explanation, no cause nor reason to make her relent in her assault.

"Now Professor. Shall we go discern the identity of your attackers? I would think you may leave me to my own devices...though I am almost certain you would be curious." Hel spoke the words, almost as if it were an offer. The waiter returned and took the soup with a smile and departed from them, leaving nothing behind... not even a bill.

Then again, he would not have felt right about charging his own mother...

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire January 25th 2014, 8:37 pm

He simply nods at  her request of keeping allies from interfering with each other.

"I would love to know how you find their identities, but if you wish to keep them secret. I can respect that... of course if you let me know how you find them, I might never have an excuse to see you again" he flirts, more out of want of being on her good side than any other reason.

The doctor is in quite a good mood. If you ever need to contact me, you have my number. he says finishing his tea

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity January 26th 2014, 1:03 pm

Was he flirting with her? Cute, a mortal who thinks himself worthy of her affections. The man was worth her time and that should be more than enough for any mortal. It actually took everything out of Hel to not simply put the mortal in his place. She was bound though, unable to do such without risking the punitive response by forces beyond that which the Doctor could fathom. Unfortunately for Hel, that was not only an insult to his Intelligence, but her own. She herself could not even fathom the higher power that held dominion over her very essence.

"Professor, if you'd never see me again how would I be able to make your enemies scream?" She reassured him, the warm thought in her mind and her stomach getting butterflies at the chance to painfully extract pieces of them for advanced studies. She could hardly wait to sink her blade into them. She was almost disappointed though, for it was the waiting that displeased her. She had wished that she could simply show the man what she was capable of... once she had done that there would have been no question. She smiled softly as she shook her head and sipped the last of her blush colored drink.

"Tell me Professor. Where did this all happen at, and one more time I need you to speak every little detail possible.... the location is the primary concern however." She sated simply. She would need to know where the Doctor had been attacked and what exactly she was looking for. So far she had what he had told her, but a refresher was nice too.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire January 26th 2014, 1:13 pm

"Ah... We are to the real point now..." he sighs, taking off his glasses, and polishing them with a napkin. "I am sorry Hel, but I haven't been truly honest...You see. I did not fully trust you before.

he slides the glasses back up onto his nose and gives an apologetic smile."I am a doctor. Not a professor. I am Doctor Mor. I was in the Los Angeles hospital, when one of the assailents came to take my patient away from me."

no doubt she has heard of what happened at the LAH last night.... She will recognize me.... he thinks, preparing a spell for if she attacks

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity January 27th 2014, 2:05 pm

. "I know you're not who you clim to be. I just found it cute that you were all paranoid. It's only proper I suppose. Trust is something hard to earn, yet so easy to crack and shatter. On normal occasion the person across form me would be dead, though you're more than interesting enough and you have a valid reason for enlisting my expertise." She said, now more rambling to herself to keep herself calm. She needed to remember it was her ORDERS to learn and conduct herself as a squishy little Human in order to deceive the masses and strategically position herself for the end times oh so soon to come. She folded her napkin and placed it on the table, signifying she had finished entirely. This man had insulter her relentlessly, but out of orders and the sake of civility, Hel has allowed him free reign over her nerves. The repercussions were starting to be felt as she placed her hands in her lap.

"I will not deny that the persistence is annoying, though all the more respectable. I also do not blame you for trying to deceive me. It was wise... you're here...before a woman who has the capabilities to do all the things your previous attackers had AND more. You were walking in blind, totally unprepared for the enigmatic being you were about to meet. You were wise, and THAT is hard thing to come across in a human." She said, her dislike for the race she so aptly called "The Human Stain" was showing oh so clearly. She took out her cellular device and smiled to the Doctor. "Just a moment, Doctor." She said, pressing in two button on the phone...and it rang. The other end of the line was nothing more than a loud audible gurgling, with a chorus of screaming souls behind it. Hel simply listened as she rolled her eyes.

"Luci, darling. I don't care about your situation. I need you to use the SC to go over all footage around the Los Angeles Hospitals. Also get satellite surveillances for me. Track and follow any creatures whom have caused a ruckus. Also, darling one more thing. Send your brother to check the police records on the incident. Love, Love, Love." She said the three things over the phone and closed it. She put it away and looked apologetically to the Doctor. "I'm sorry Doctor. Rude of me I know, but this way I'll know exactly whom attacked you by time I arrive back at my office." She said happily, almost singing as the phone itself decayed away, rusting and dematerializing into a molecular mist.

"So "Doctor" perhaps you will enlighten me. What exactly do you "DO" if you don't mind my asking. If I'm going to work with you, and you with me it's only reasonable that we know a little about the person, no?" She asked. She wasn't entirely sure if this situation was one where she even needed to act human any longer, or attempt. Perhaps it was not the time nor the place, however for the sake of learning more about her newfound "ally" she would be able to examine how a rather "resourceful" human acted and responded.[/color]

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire January 27th 2014, 3:04 pm

"Well then, I am proud that it is not a normal occasion...Dying painfully is not exactly what I had planned for this evening... I was completely unprepared for your power, and your cunning..." the doctor admits carefully...

"I am strong in the the fields of alchemy and science... focusing in human experimentation and poison." the doctor admits carefully..."I also can use poisonous magics. Allow me to demonstrate. Likely it will not affect a being such as you." he grins as his glasses tint white, becoming opaque.

he brings his hands up steepling them in front of his face.... and with a hiss he exhales a clear, odorless poison gas... all around the restaurant people with weak constitutions lean back in their chairs falling asleep for a minute or two before regaining consciousness... No memory of the incident at all...

"Like that..." he smiles taking quiet pleasure in the power he has over people... a feeling that she likely understands....

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity January 28th 2014, 5:09 pm

"Oooh, I like!" She said a little clap with a genuine smile. Toxins and poisons were ALWAYS one of Hel's little favorite kinds of death. SO many concoctions, so many compounds and components. So many different poisons with so many different effect! "You have no idea how glad I am to know about this. I finally have someone to have a civil intelligent conversation with about the grand alchemical crafts of poisons. So many different mixtures, so many different effects! Oh, you, my good doctor, are a true talent." She said, more excited about the thoughts of poisons, which subsequently made her in a bit of a better mood...and more willing to over look certain "transgressions"

"Unfortunately...I am one who cannot enjoy the slow processes. If you'll allow me?" She asked, as if seeking permission to display her "talent" so to speak.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire January 28th 2014, 6:29 pm

Hel M. wrote:"Oooh, I like!" She said a little clap with a genuine smile. Toxins and poisons were ALWAYS one of Hel's little favorite kinds of death. SO many concoctions, so many compounds and components. So many different poisons with so many different effect! "You have no idea how glad I am to know about this. I finally have someone to have a civil intelligent conversation with about the grand alchemical crafts of poisons. So many different mixtures, so many different effects! Oh, you, my good doctor, are a true talent." She said, more excited about the thoughts of poisons, which subsequently made her in a bit of a better mood...and more willing to over look certain "transgressions"

"Unfortunately...I am one who cannot enjoy the slow processes. If you'll allow me?" She asked, as if seeking permission to display her "talent" so to speak.

"The waters of Lethe, Black Temptation, Umber Sap...Frost of Stygia..." He smiles, listing a few poisons known that have been known throughout the ages, quite varied and potent... All poisons he is very used to brewing...  The art of poisonmaking is long and complex... I am actually a very talented brewer... I even mastered a spell to create the various equipment I need to brew the poisons that I brew... the doctor says, very pleased to have someone who actually understands the complexities of his craft...

"I believe that as long as these people are not permanently damaged there is no harm.... We of course do not want to draw too much attention to our meeting..." The doctor sits back, gathering a little salt in his hand, dribbling it into a circle on the table, drawing symbols in the disc of salt... so that he can show her a fun little trick when she is done...

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Revenge is best served indirectly - Page 2 Empty The revelation

Post by Humanity January 28th 2014, 7:17 pm

. "Trust me doctor...no attention will be drawn....but unfortunately, I cannot promise the first." She said a wry smirk on her face as she passed she leaned down to the Doctor's ear. "Don't come a step closer..." was all she could say. She walked out to the center of the room, the doctor being the only "safe-place" in the room. The lunch rush had died down, only about five people remained. She clapped her fingers, taking a class form a nearby table and tapping it with her spoon. Everyone around looked and Hel gave the Doctor a look, as if saying "Now" for him to hold his breath. She pulled her hair back and Jonathan came up to her.

"Attention everyone... thank you for participating in this little game called life...unfortunately I'm tired of playing with you, and I'm moving on to play with more interesting players, don't despair...no one will even notice you were gone." Hel said plainly.
She placed a kiss on the man's cheek, the lipstick left behind turning an inky black substance, stretching out onto his neck forming a strange "tattoo" of Hel, though the face had begun to decay away and transformed into a Skull.

All the denizens in the room, save for The Doctor and Hel immediately began to convulse, decaying as if they had already died.  The screams of agony as their flesh turned black and bubbled off. The smell of death permeated the air and Hel only smiled and even giggled as she turned and made her way back to the booth where she and the Doctor sat. The bones and clothing deteriorated away and left absolutely no trace. The tattoo disappeared, and Jonathan smiled as he bowed to Hel and walked away. A woman walked from the restroom into the room. Hel stopped her with a gentle hand.

"Oh dear...wasn't your party sitting at that table over there?" Hel asked kindly. The woman looked around and shook her head.

"No miss you must be mistaken. You and this gentleman here were the only ones here when I arrived." Hel smiled sweetly.

"Oh, okay my mistake. I'm sorry dear." Hel said, the woman assured her that it was okay and went about her business, returning to the table she had been sitting at, this time remaining alone. Hel turned and looked to the Doctor. "My "passion" is the power of pure Nether energy. Death itself courses through my veins and with this power I can kill, decay, and eliminate not only objects and people...but very concepts themselves on certain occasions. That woman there...she was has no idea that just moments ago her beloved family even existed. They've suffered death in it's truest form.... and had you not listened to me...you'd have never known they existed either." She said, informing him of her powers. She readjusted, seeming sweet and nice, as if she were free to act in her purest manner.

"I'm sorry...I've not been entirely truthful with you either Doctor... My name is Hel but I do have a better known name....so I suppose a reintroduction on my end is more appropriate." She said she cleared her throat. The Bone Queen extended her hand one last time, offering it up but the skin decayed away, revealing only pristine white bone. a sweet smile on her face, proving that the woman was not only monstrous and powerful, but highly deceiving.

"Hello Doctor Morire.... I...am Death."

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire January 28th 2014, 9:17 pm

Hel M. wrote:"Oh, okay my mistake. I'm sorry dear." Hel said, the woman assured her that it was okay and went about her business, returning to the table she had been sitting at, this time remaining alone. Hel turned and looked to the Doctor. "My "passion" is the power of pure Nether energy. Death itself courses through my veins and with this power I can kill, decay, and eliminate not only objects and people...but very concepts themselves on certain occasions. That woman there...she was has no idea that just moments ago her beloved family even existed. They've suffered death in it's truest form.... and had you not listened to me...you'd have never known they existed either." She said, informing him of her powers. She readjusted, seeming sweet and nice, as if she were free to act in her purest manner.

"I'm sorry...I've not been entirely truthful with you either Doctor... My name is Hel but I do have a better known name....so I suppose a reintroduction on my end is more appropriate." She said she cleared her throat. The Bone Queen extended her hand one last time, offering it up but the skin decayed away, revealing only pristine white bone. a sweet smile on her face, proving that the woman was not only monstrous and powerful, but highly deceiving.

"Hello Doctor Morire.... I...am Death."
Watching with growing horror... Doctor Mor does not move... watching the woman... Killing four people in a matter of moments... Destroying at least a hundred years worth of memories... at least one hundred, Four people's entire lives, every single moment of their lives, the actions that they had with every person... it was... terrifying. More terrifying than any death the doctor can inflict upon the mortal bodies... destroying the very memory.... not just of the person.. but of the people they had come into contact with....

Jedidiah Mor sits in his chair, not moving not breathing. watching the Bone Queen do her work... his hand had even stopped drawing the circle.

The Black Doctor stands, looking her in the eye... Saying not a single word he takes her hand, kneeling and placing a kiss upon the ivory bone.

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity January 29th 2014, 12:08 am

"You're all too kind my good Doctor." She said with a chuckle, she tilted her head in thanks to his respect. She drew her hand back and the flesh and muscle reformed perfectly. She fixed her hair and chuckled lightly. That was...not the reaction she was expecting. Though it was a flattering and appreciated one. Unfortunately the man likely still wanted his assistance in greater numbers. Hel made sure to keep herself relaxed an perceptive as always, making sure nothing could take her by surprise.

"Well... I'm glad to have made your acquaintance, Doctor. I am afraid that we shall part ways now. I have your number...unfortunately, I never keep the same number too long. I'm sure you understand." She said as she collected her purse and began to stand, bowing her head to the Doctor one more time. "I have your number, oh. Be a dear and forget me." Hel said with a wink as she walked out the door for the foyer. She would quickly making her way for her car.

Upon her return to her little apartment, she walked through the door and walked over towards her personal computer. Who was she kidding...it was a super-computer, built form scratch. Sitting there, at the computer was Mothman and Old Shuck. Hel smiled as she walked up to the monitor, noticing the scene from the hospital. With a little work and commitment, as well as sending her beloved friends to check the scene itself, the answer to her question was not at all surprising, yet somehow not at all expected. Hel smiled as she looked to the monitor, a picture of Time magazine on the screen as she chuckled to herself.

"Neal Winters..." She said with a pleasant hum. Now that was a brain she was just dying to pick it.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top