The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Crowns cast aside - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Crowns cast aside - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Crowns cast aside - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Crowns cast aside - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Crowns cast aside - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Crowns cast aside - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Crowns cast aside - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Crowns cast aside - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Crowns cast aside - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Crowns cast aside - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Crowns cast aside - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Crowns cast aside - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Crowns cast aside - Page 5 I_vote_lcapCrowns cast aside - Page 5 I_voting_barCrowns cast aside - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Crowns cast aside

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crowns cast aside - Page 5 Empty Re: Crowns cast aside

Post by Arcana January 15th 2014, 1:04 am

Naes was perhaps too happy, or at least happier than he had ever been within his short existence. The arm placed around his shoulder only added to a certain measure of comfort that he felt, even the small breezes that brushed against them seemed more like soft whispers. This moment was transcendent within itself, any stress that was bothering him seemed to melt away like ice within the blazing sun. Like a kitten he nuzzled against Max, his chest growing strangely warm, turning his head the blonde ever so carefully pressed his lips against Max’s, not something that was rushed like the last time. It was simple and in a certain manner tender, it was wonderful.

As Naes was happy so was Sean, dragging Ouroboros along the bowling alley much like a child, and he had a smile that showed it. The two of them approached the snack bar, Sean ordering his nachos and Ouro getting himself some kind of hot dog. Taking a seat at one of the little tables, Sean took his nachos and began to dig into them. The taste of the cheese sauce was good, especially with the salty flavor of the chips. ”Mhmmm.” He noted with a smirk, wiping away a small amount of cheese sauce that had found its way on his lower lips. ”Oh…the..other me made it. Didn’t take him long to do it either, just kinda snapped and there it was.” Sean explained popping another nacho into his mouth.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell January 15th 2014, 3:04 am

Zell didn't know what to do, other than return the affection. He pulled Naes closer to him out of instinct. How far had Ouroboros' affection been imbued into him was what he was wondering at this point. Was it really this far that he couldn't help it at this point? This was wrong and he knew it was, but somehow it still happened. He simply had to go wit the flow...whatever happened was Ouroboros' fault as it was. This one he might have to claim though. He kept Naes close as he could. I only feel like this for Shara....fuck it. We'll blame Ouroboros.

Ouroboros listened as he was told about Naes creating the arm. Interesting, so Naes was skilled enough to finish a construct such as an arm. It was probably easier for him because of his inborn connection, in a way this was his way of establishing a pseudo-ether link between the two separate factions. Ouroboros watched as Sean brought up another chip with cheese, it was about to fall off, there were subtle little movements and just sheer assumption. He quickly put his reflexes to work, snatching a chip and catching the dripping cheese with the stolen chip before he could hit the table. Ouroboros smiled slightly and offered up the chip. "Sorry..."

"This is nice...actually. I may suck at it...but this really is one of the better days of my life." He said as he cleared his throat. He decided that a partially drunk Sean was not one to tell his plan to, then again...n...he'd tell him or call him in the morning to tell him. For now it was rather nice to live in the moment.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Crowns cast aside - Page 5 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 15th 2014, 4:56 am

It was this embrace that transcended all other feelings within his mind, one that perhaps even eradicated the very notion of thought. His mind was blank except for the longing to not have this embrace end, to have it continue forever. An event perhaps artificially lengthened but still desired after more than anything, one that his own body demanded go further than would be allowed in such a public place. When the contact was broken, Naes looked into Max’s eyes, his own orbs seeming with glimmer with a sort of brilliance not glimpsed often within anyone’s eyes. It was an innocence that many would aim to protect within this corrupt world, and….love? Why did that feeling rear its head within this meeting of chance? ’Wow. Even the second time that feels great.” he said breathlessly, one finger tracing Max’s chin, the sensations empathy allowed him enhancing everything.

”However, I think…I have places to be.” He said as if realizing that the statement were true, yet his eyes wanting the opposite. If Sean had found someone to perhaps let the burden of loneliness fade away, then that meant that he would have no need to hunt him down, he would let him have his fun for the night. It seemed that he had his fun as well, with this wonderful stranger that he had met within a bar, under the pretense that he was someone else. ”I have a feeling my ride is…awol however, so do you think you could drop me off?’ Naes wondered, fingertip trailing along Max’s shirt, whimsically as he waited for an answer, but something told him that it would be yes.

Within the motion of bringing one of the salty chips to his mouth, Sean did not take notice of the small drop of cheese that was beginning to fall to the table. It was the ever vigilant Ouroboros that managed to catch the drop on one of his own chips, offering an apology before offering the chip itself. With a goofy smile, Sean leaned forward and let teeth latch onto the chip, pulling it from the ethereals fingers and chewing it whole. ”Not everyone can be a bowling champion I guess.” Sean noted swaying forward, that strangely impish expression not fading away from his face. ”Toook me a good….three years to get any good at it really.” He noted Nomming on another chip loudly, this time not catching the small drop of cheese that had clung to his lower lip.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell January 15th 2014, 8:32 pm

Okay, weird face touching time apparently. Naes seemed to marvel at the kiss. Zell sniggered eerily happy about the comment. Part of him wanted to say some funny off handed comment, but it escape him before he could ruin the moment. Naes made mention that it still felt great...or what he assumed it was last time. His sniggering trailed into his actual words. "Glad I don't disappoint." He said closing his eyes with a smile. Naes suddenly seemed to recoil as he noticed that he had places to be. Zell's interest was piqued, and for the first time since this sickening sugar-coma of a "moment" transpired, he actually FELT like Zell. Places to be at this time? Running to mommy or is it elsewhere? he wondered. He began to felt intrusive...but that didn't particularly at the moment.
"I uh... yeah. I can take you... ready to go ?" Zell asked as he broke away from Naes...reluctant as hell, but he managed to unglue himself from that thing. The farther away he got the more he thought about it. He forced himself to focus, and he telepathically reached out to his "appointed guardians"... the chosen one being Techno, or also called Technopath... Construct a car. By Godsbane DON'T leave a trace of Ethereal. He thought. Techno immediately looked around the area, placing his hands ant touching random electronics, transmuting them into usable car parts that animated and began to piece themselves together.
Zell was sure to keep it slow and complex path, keeping Naes as long as possible, to give the car time to finish. He prolonged it as long as he could without suspicion. He walked out into the streets, and he noticed it right off the back, because he saw Techno walking off into a nearby store as if he passed it. His dyed hair made him look very different, he had no fear that he would be recognized. He tugged on Naes, bringing him to a rather nice Escalade S.U.V and he walked over to the door, pulling it open for Naes before moving to the trunk and pulling it open to look over it quickly, seeing the keys. This exchange had been done many times...though not with other people present. He hummed as he then proceeded to the driver side, the keys in hand. He got in and started the vehicle and waited for Naes to give him instructions.

"Then it's a good thing people like us have all the time in the world." He said with a smile. He leaned forward he looked to Sean, noticing cheese on his lip now. What, was he saving it for later or something. He chuckled and he reached over the table, wiping it from him if possible. He stifled a chuckle. It was like being kids all over again...except... not being kids together in the first place. He noticed that by now Sean would have probably been near enough to done that he could recommend the quick resuming of his own personal level of Hell. bowling....the truest enemy of the Ethereal being.

"Shall we resume the slaughter?" He asked. He suddenly froze up as he went to stand. He shot a glance to Sean. While it's true he intended on taking Sean with him...it would be difficult if Naes ended up finding him...or looking for him. His eyes shot to Sean quizzically narrowing. "Do you have anywhere you need to be... or am I safe to assume you're- with me?' he asked as he recalled the slaughter about to happen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 15th 2014, 9:01 pm

It was difficult to pull himself away from this stranger, the perhaps sudden cutting of the empathetic link seeming to do that to some degree. For even a second he felt physical pain, chest feeling as if it were burning with a dark pain. It was however the smile that Max let play across his face that kept Naes from perhaps falling down into what he was in before, all he could do was return it. If he thought emotions were a pain before, then he had no idea what it truly meant to feel. Luckily he agreed to take him where he was going, but where exactly was that place he was going? It was not like the male could simply drive him to Chicago where The Hales were, and he was unsure if they would want him. Then there was Silus, though he wanted to see him, afterall the kid was his son just as much as Sean’s.

Max prolonged the leaving part slightly, as if he did not want them to part ways, and that was how the blonde felt. Part of him wanted to drag the guy back to the palace, but then again not including Marie’s rules against bringing men there, it was also the whole teleporting to a castle in the sky for the more mundane people. Soon enough however that walked outside and came upon a rather impressive vehicle, one that Sean did not expect from the kid. ”Nice.” He said after a drawn out whistle, arms crossed over his chest as he sat into the passenger’s seat. With that done he was asked to give directions, and that was what the male did, but they would be going….nowhere.

Sean blushed lightly as the ethereal being wiped away the small amount of cheese that clung to his lower lip, lips curling into a smile. He was much like a child it would seem, not even noticing the small amount of cheese that had managed to cling there. ”I don’t really have anywhere I’m expected to be, so I guess I’m with you.” he noted with a chipper expression finishing off his nachos and he stood to his fet rapidly, before deciding that he should sit down for a second more. With a minute of rest Sean slowly inched himself up. ’yeah I guess I should continue with the…”slaughter”.” With that he would waltz back over to their own lane and resume with the ass kicking, and would you know it…. he got another strike.

Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell January 15th 2014, 10:58 pm

Naes was apparently impressed by the car. Zell was too, considering the fact he was supposed to be NORMAL! He would need a serious talk with Techno after he took Naes wherever he was going. He had gotten in the S.U.V and drove around, taking a left...a right. Another right. A left...then another left. The going straight ahead. Eventually they came to this thinly populated region, a few houses around. Another right, another right, then another right...and another right. Zell looked to Naes as he got these instructions. They were seriously going nowhere.

"Hey uhm...Sean." He said. He seemed a little...distracted, and if Zell dared say it was partially conflicted. He looked like he was trying to solve the universe. Was he even paying atention or just dragging Zell out on a wild chase to get out of the car and not really be where he needed to be. Zell was riding back into town, figuring that dropping NAes off near the Los Angeles "safehouse" was going to be the best bet of him seeing someone he knew and being better off for it. He pulled the car over and hid his hands off the wheel. " Dude, we've been going in circles. You alright? Do you even have anywhere to go?" He asked, slightly wondering what Naes' plan was.

"That's good enough for me." Ouroboros said as he stood up and resumed getting slaughtered in bowling. He ended up getting one Spare...but that was of the fluke accident that he tripped on the wax floors. The game ended, and it was entirely too aweful of a score for him to even consider. Ouroboros just sat there, hitting his head off of his bowling ball.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." he said, laughter becoming more obvious with each hit. He looked up to Sean and shook his head. He went to speak, he cleared his throat and she shot up. "Okay, okay. I lo- ahem... I lo-ooh-ojh.... Uhehe. I uh... I LO-OOO- I did not win." he said, trying to get a smirk from Sean. He looked back to the bored. That game was ... just...aweful

"You were inebriated and you STILL whooped me at it. Damn man." He said, the outrageous score finally sinking in. He snickered and crossed his arms, shaking his head with a smirk, narrowed eyes in an accusitory fashion as a playful glare.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 15th 2014, 11:29 pm

Naes had no idea where he was going now really, there was nowhere in Los Angeles that he needed to go to, and that meant he was somewhat leading this poor fool around in fact he had the poor fool driving circles around the city, going left and right until he himself did not know where they were going. ”Now that I think about it..I don’t have anywhere I need to be right now.” Naes noted coyly, leaning over and looking deeply into the males eyes. Well since he was considering skipping the coy crap anyway, the blonde decided to make his move. Next thing the poor male would see is the blonde straddling him, with surprisingly enough room to facilitate this. ”So I have….a little time.”

And so Sean proceeded to beat Ouroboros in a game of bowling, drunk he was but still he won. Ouroboros made the occasional lucky toss, but overall Sean had won, and the end was rather funny in a way. Sean was happy, perhaps if only because he had proven that he could beat Ouroboros in something. Despite the male bashing his skull with a bowling ball, Sean found himself grinning goofily.”I am the king of drunk bowling!” he whooped loudly, plopping down on Ouroboros, and using him as a seat of some kind.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell January 16th 2014, 1:33 am

Zell smirked and his head went onto the wheel when Naes confessed to not having anywhere to be, there was something in his voice that made Zell quiver a little. He lifted his head, turned it to Naes and arched an eyebrow. He sighed a little. "If you wanted to leave you just had to say So-ooomthing!?" He began, more questioning what Naes was doing as he seemed to crawl over the gear and sat on his lap. Oh fuck not again. He thought as he cringed. The only thing Zell could do was look at him, trying to think of anything to get him out of this situation. There was only one thing he could thing to say. "What ever happened to taking things slow?" He asked, looking up into Naes' silver eyes.

"So...the King on his throne eh?" Ouro said as he latched onto Sean and basically enveloped him in a rather snuggling fashion. He suddenly realized what he had been doing and he stopped, simply resting his head on Seans shoulder and sighing, content for the moment. He looked around at all the other people here. These mortals were so...peaceful. It was almost endearing, they had no idea that beings that transcended them were amongst them. There was no fear, and for the moment it made him remember exactly what it meant to be a human. He smiled and kissed Sean on the cheek. "Damn you. Making me happy like this. You're such a jerk." he said sarcastically, though he wasn't entirely sure what the plan was so far. He had his chuckle and then turned to ask a question.

"So what does the Drunken kin want to do now?" He asked Sean, half expecting him to say something like get another drink, or to visit Silus and the family to tell them he was alive. Though unfortunately there was something yet that needed to be done to ensure his families safety....and it had to do with a certain someone. He just nuzzled himself there with Sean, waiting for a suggestion...or rather an "order" so to speak. He just hoped that Sean didn't abuse this in his drunken state.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 16th 2014, 2:04 am

Naes found himself sitting upon Max, only his arms pressing against either side of the males head keeping him from falling face first into his face. Not that he would have minded if that were happening, but then again it was what Max said that kept him from doing so. Taking it slow he said? That kinda went out of the window when the whole kissing bit started, not that he was exactly helping in that department. He raised a blonde brow slyly, as if that were the most novel question one could ask him, lips curling into a smirk. ”Going slow? Well where is the fun in that?” Naes did not really give him the time to respond to that rhetorical question as he pressed his lips against Max’s.

”A rather comfy throne too if you ask me.” Sean noted contently as he allowed one arm to warp around Ouroboros shoulder, both bracing himself against falling and simply because it felt nice, not that the whole snuggling him didn’t help with keeping him sitting there. He was truly happy, one head resting against his shoulder as the sounds of the bowling alley seemed to funnel into his ears. ”Tis all part of my evil plan.” Sean snickered, planting a kiss lightly on Ouroboros head, pleased that he was not the only happy one here. ’As for what I plan to do…” Sean let out a rather long and drawn out yawn. ’I am actually very tired. Kicking your butt in bowling is more exhausting than you think.” He noted, the last part more joking as he held the ethereal king close.

”So unless you have anything else you would like to do, I feel like a much deserved rest.” of course this was also dripping with a rather playful tone.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell January 16th 2014, 2:24 am

Zell knew exactly where this was going. He was literally cut off from any avenue of escape at this point. He wanted to growl but that wouldn't probably only be mistaken. He thought, searching for any and all reason's of what to say to get himself out of this situation. He was dedicated to playing a role, but NOT for Ouroboros of all creatures. He knew exactly what to say to make this all stop. "I'm-" but the Blonde was a little bit quicker. He was shut up by the blonde before he could say it. His excuse was crying out in his head, but he couldn't say it. I'm Zell! I'm Zell! I'M ZELL!!!

"If that's your wish." Ouroboros said as he smiled and obliged his fallen Titan, picking him up and beginning to carry him. He smiled at Sean, pretty much adoring the creature. He snickered and shook his head. "Well... this was going too good. You had to have known this was coming." He said, then he suddenly threw him over his shoulder, careful to not hurt him. "Alright, let's go luggage." He laughed as he started towards the door, laughing.

They'd make it to the car, but that was the end of that. The only thing they needed to do now was get back to the current domicile, the Penthouse. The ride home was nice and quiet, little prattle a couple thoughts. Ouroboros looked to the sleepy creature. So human and yet somehow unable to be viewed that way. Ouroboros smirked. "Rest your eyes... I'll get you up when we get there." He said reassuringly, they still had about fifteen minutes to drive...providing traffic was good to them.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 16th 2014, 2:44 am

And something happened, it wouldn’t take much imagination to really guess what had happened. So thirty minutes afterwards, Naes meeting with his son, and following after the young Silus while Zell did whatever it is Zell’s do after they do Naes. Sean however found himself being lifted up, and being slung over Ouroboros shoulder much like a buck. The drunken male did not mind this in the least it, though the various humans around did seem to take a certain strange interest in the fact that he was carrying him like that. It was either the strangest relationship in progress, or a kidnapping. ”Bleh.” Sean muttered playfully patting Ouroboros rump, and snickering to himself. They made it to the car anyway, Sean slumping sleepily against the door, as his eyes drifted closed as he seemed to fall into sleep.

The drive itself was smooth enough, not really taking note of the time that passed, though it was around twenty minutes of driving. Next thing he knew, he was being lifted out of the car, grip seeming far less harsh than when he was slung over his shoulder. Sean stayed within this half awake state until he was thrown against a bed, feeling something ripple under him as he reached for the few covers and so Sean wrapped the blankets around him. It was then that he fell once again into the veil of sleep, comfortable on the water bed.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell January 16th 2014, 3:09 am

"Okay uhm...dad. Before you come in...ya gotta promise me you're not gonna tell anyone...like...what you're about to see...'kay?" Silus said. He virtually FORCED Naes to promise before he'd let him in. The place was pretty nice, the door was seriously a camouflaged brick wall that revealed a nice pristine door that led to a beautiful spotless hallway. Silus walked in, taking his shoes off and running down the hallway laughing, tossing his sweatshirt into the last room on the right. As they went down the hallways there were bedrooms for everyone living there and then there were two others...one seemed to be a rather empty study...have for a table with a mini monopoly like house on a map, and then and the other being what appeared to be a guest room, build to harbor at least four other people.

Silus jumped and landed on the couch, bright glowing eyes as he nestled into his older brother and taking some of the popcorn. Naes would enter the room to find not only Jordan, but Xarlessa looking at him, meanwhile Silus was busy watching the horror movie on the television snuggled into perhaps the biggest surprise of them all. Shael...

Ouroboros threw Sean onto the water bed, suddenly wincing when he suddenly noticed that it was probably not his best choice of action. Sean immediately cocooned himself in the blankets as Ouroboros himself walked over and pulled a glass of Seal from the little refrigerator. He silently drank the entire bottle, the effects taking course immediately and he began to tire. Sleep would in fact be welcome. He waited a moment until he was close to certain Sean was sleeping. He walked over to the bed and leaned over, pressing his lips to Sean's head, kissing him trying not to wake him. Love you, Coupirah..." he said, turning to walk out. He wasn't sure if Sean was truly sleeping, but he had hoped that he was...embarrassed to admit such a thing.    

He stepped out to see Zell. He already knew that he was going to feel this...after all...Zell was him...an illogical, creative, but brash version of him...

Zell stepped out of the shower, furious. He had already made a point to call his fiancé and vent his hatred for Ouroboros, though sparing certain details. He stepped out a towel wrapped around his waist as he saw him emerge. The Ethereal Bastard. Zell was going to take great pleasure in this. Ouroboros stepped out, unsuspecting, until he hears Zell's feet against the hardwood. He turned to look, a smile on his face.

"Why do you smell like smoke...you don't smoke. Covering up something much?" He asked. Zell fought for composure, trying to remain civil with the Ethereal king.
    "Not like it matters much to you. Fucking leaving me with HIM." Zell snapped. Ouroboros just broke down into a fit of laughter, all of it taunting Zell... do something.

"Come on now. You both hate me, you both disapprove of my relationship with Sean...you can both screw each other while trying to screw me over." He laughed, arms crossed leaning onto a wall, the glass allowing the beautiful scenic view behind him. Zell snapped. Eyes changing, burning the contact lenses out of his eyes, disintegrated in a superfluous power as Zell's body gained his "dancing light through water" aura look moving across his skin. Ouroboros was propelled back out the window, Pulled back in as Zell made a fist, charging it with his Ether-telekinesis, throwing his fist into Ouroboros' face, sending him flipping back, just to be plastered against another glass pane, cracking it and adorning it with ethereal blood. Ouroboros snapped his finger, the kill-switch for a rogue clone...but it didn't work. Zell snickered, taunting the king, he held out his and, and form his pinkie to his index, one at a time they curled, brining the Ethereal king through the air to look him eye to eye.

"Did you really think those nanites sever OUR connection for no reason? Sorry... I've returned to stay." He said whipping his arm off to the side, sending the Ethereal king reeling into the wall. Zell cracked his knuckles and started to walk away, heading towards his room, unsure if Ouroboros was going to try and make a shot with his back turned.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 16th 2014, 3:29 am

”Well uh...okay.” Naes muttered following after his son, beyond a brick wall that lead him through a rather pristine looking hallway. The blonde ethereal dug hands deeply into his pockets, silver pools dancing about as he took everything in within his mind and documented it. There were bedrooms, and that meant that people were staying here, but who were they? One was a rather interesting looking study with a monopoly looking room, one that his mind did not wander over too much. Silus jumped onto a couch, and that was when he took notice of the people. Grimacing lightly at the young dragon that was sitting there, along with the woman that known as Xarlessa, or more correctly she was known as Shara. He nearly emitted a rather angry sound, but played it off as a slight cough, then taking note of…Shael? That was when he showed surprise, Shael was alive. Without even really thinking the male embraced the once thought dead ethereal.

Sean grumbled lightly, hearing what sounded like a loud crashing, glass breaking and something else along with that. Sean peeked out from his cocoon, eyes blinking dizzily as he looked around as he heard more of the loud sound. ”Dammit, can’t anyone have some peace around here?” Sean muttered unfurling from his blanket barrier, slipping out of his shorts and now wearing only boxers and shirt. Yeah, with excess fluids comes the needs to release them, and a shower would have not hurt either. Someone else was walking through the penthouse now, Sean groggily acknowledging them with a wave. ’Sup.” Sean muttered before walking through the bathroom door and locking it tightly, doing his business and letting the warm water pour over him, not in the least seeming to take away his exhaustion but feeling too damn good.

It was within thirty minutes that Sean finished his rather therapeutic shower, running a towel through his now messy black hair as he waltzed from the bath room in only his boxers, and then let dark silver orbs dance over everything for a second before falling face forward into the bed and rolling up again.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell January 16th 2014, 3:50 am

Ouroboros just laughed, he knew Zell wasn't going to kill him. There was too much riding on BOTH of them staying alive. Ouroboros just laughed that high-pitched too exhausted from-laughing-to-laugh-anymore endings. He then gasped for air and began rocking back and forth. Zell looked back over his shoulder, biting his lower lip, wanting to kill him so badly.

"What the fuck is so funny?" he snapped still irritated. Sean wandered out in front of him, Zell acknowledge him with  "Hey Sean" and nod with a slight smile, before looking back to Ouroboros, who just laughed even harder at his reaction to Sean.

"y-yo-y-y-y-you reall- you gahahah-you really did!?" He was in an uproar. Zell growled as he made his way for the stairs, the door slamming loudly. Ouroboro's laughter faded as he summoned fourth The Imperium, healing over his wounds and correcting his flawless form. This was something he would enjoy harassing the young actor "Max" with for ages to come. Ouroboros himself had to admit, that took dedication, and he saw it through... He was still healing over, and the Imperium began using it's magics to undo the damage done to the windows when he noticed Sean go back. He smirked, forced himself to stand up, both inebriated and addled from the telekinetic train-wreck, he stumbled and fumbled around. Sean had already taken to being a bed-burrito, so Ouroboros just rolled over and hugged onto him as he drifted off to sleep...waiting to wake up in the morning...and tease Zell ALL over again.

"Hey, whazzup dad...or well...part of dad?" Shael asked, shocked, looking to Silus who was wearing his largest smile possible. Shael smiled as he returned Naes' embrace with his own. HE was rather impresses when Naes virtually shot off his feet and dove onto the couch.

"Daddy II is here, now all we need is Daddy I and dad....and Michael...one happy family!" Silus cheered, as if that were the plan the entire time. The place was rather large, though the bedrooms were all connected to the first hallway, there were two bathrooms, a living room, a dining room, a kitchen and a "magical basement" witch was just a pocket dimension formed through Silus' dabbling's with hammer-space and the occult involving dimensional traveling...and even dimensional creation. Silus scooted over, and yanked on Naes, placing him between Shael and himself. Silus latched onto Naes as he yawned and snuggled into him all while letting him still interact with Shael.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 16th 2014, 4:06 am

The family was nearly back together, only lacking his other son, the one that was busy doing whatever it was that he was doing. ”Well..I was in the area and I came upon this little bugger.” He said with a large grin as he mussed up the little kids hair, perhaps more happy than intended. Earlier mixed with this just seemed to complete the entire night. ”So, anyone mind telling me what’s going on here?” Naes questioned, moving from his position and enjoying the little leech that was now clinging to him, and well, he got some kind of an answer.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top