The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Lord Traydor I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Lord Traydor I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Lord Traydor I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Lord Traydor I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Lord Traydor I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Lord Traydor I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Lord Traydor I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Lord Traydor I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Lord Traydor I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Lord Traydor I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Lord Traydor I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Lord Traydor I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Lord Traydor I_vote_lcapLord Traydor I_voting_barLord Traydor I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lord Traydor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lord Traydor Empty Lord Traydor

Post by Venus January 4th 2014, 7:45 pm

Lord Ambrose Traydor

" Not to call you a coward, master, but sometimes, cowards do survive. "
-STARSCREAM

Basic Biography

Villain Name: Lord Traydor
Title: Lord Traydor or The Great Deceiver.
Alignment: Neutral Evil.
Race: Human Sorcerer.
Hair: Bald.
Eyes: Brown.
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 147lbs.
Blood type: A+

The Looks

Lord Traydor Md1n52

The Legacy

Personality: Lord Traydor is a curious, ambitious, cowardly trustworthy liar. He gets easily attached to those with power and becomes deadly loyal to them, but also plots his own rise to power privately. He is thirsty for more knowledge, strength and power and will stop at almost nothing to get more. However he does have his limits - If he has become particularly attached to someone he may not betray them as he sees it's within his best interests to stay by their side.

Another term that could be used to describe him is an arrogant buttlicker. He is an asshole and up his own whenever he talks to people he can not leech anything from or anyone who could not get him closer to his goals: But to those who can he becomes their own schmoozer who constantly tells them how formidable they are and how strong and how powerful and how inspiring they are. While it may sound like it gets tiring, it is actually asurvival mechanism: Who would want to have their own little ego booster killed.

He is also cowardly whenever it comes to combat. He will fight but most of the time while he does it is to try and protect himself while he flees. This is why a vast majority of his magical spells are in that of deception: Most of them are ways for him to evade combat or to mislead his foes. His curiosity takes the form of never being able to resist the urge to peak into the room that says 'Staff Only' And if he likes what he sees he may just take whatever is in there...

History:

Thunder and storms hammered through the air as Moriganna Traydor pushed her third child from her body, and Viktor Traydor held him into the air smiling. A third child: His second son. Excellent. He would be raised as the other two were being raised. Viktor is leader: Heed is every command. He respectfully embraced his wife for doing a commendable birth three times in a row before handing his new child to a french witch, who served as a maidservant, to clean him up and get him clothed.

Throughout most of his childhood and adolescence Ambrose was raised as the third in the line, one of the lowest on the food chain and most importantly that his father was the equivalent to his King. His magical training was moderate but not on par with his brother and sister, infact he was trained primarily in magic to help him avoid getting noticed. It was infuriating.

As was tradition Ambrose was gifted with the key to their archive and vault when he turned 20. And allowed free access to browse and examine: But never to take without permission. He smiled and took advantage of the situation, taking a note of everything he now had at his disposal. Maybe it was time for the snake to rise to power.

One particular item took his fancy the most. The rune of Eris. He looked it up and discovered it made everyone within a mile of those who use it become disorientated and violent, unable to see reason and butchering everyone in sight. After some brief plotting, Ambrose took to the vault and grabbed the rune. Activating it's magic orange and red liquid burst from it and that quickly became an orb of orange magic which surrounded the rock where The Traydor manner was. There was complete silence for about 15 seconds before the sounds of magic and screaming filled the air. Maidservant's butchered chefs and mother's obliterated daughters. Viktor took Moriganna in his hands and drunk her soul out her eyes, before raising her corpse and using it to kill his other son: Before his adviser shot him in the back with a corrosive bolt which wrapped around his heart. Turning around Viktor magically turned his adviser inside out before falling weak onto his knees. He was the last one left; or so he thought. The effects of the rune wore off and he retained his sanity and looked around in horror at what had happened. The next thing he knew, blue smoke filled the room and Ambrose's invisibility wore off. Stepping forward he kicked his weakened father over and put a foot on his chest. Trying to cast spells, Ambrose's responded by pressing on his chest harder before he held out a hand and caused a pitch black liquid darkness to spill from his palm. It filled his father's mouth and he began to choke and drown. As life left his old body, Ambrose smiled and simply whispered "I am the king now: Father.".

But being king wasn't enough: Power was like a drug, you get addicted. And they eventually you want more. Much. More.

The Powers

Abilities:

I see through your act. - Due to his skill with illusions and deception Lord Traydor is more than capable of seeing through most illusions, tricks, traps and even most acting. His habit of studying body-language also contributes to this. RP Mechanic.

Basic Spells -

o Flight: Flight mechanic spell to explain his flying.

o Smoke: Lord Traydor's arms, legs and back have been enchanted to constantly emanate smoke in order to conceal his movements as well as make him appear to be more mysterious. He is not capable of controlling where it goes with his mind but he can change the color of the smoke and how much is being out put.

o Voice: Lord Traydor is capable of mimicking other people's voices with only the limit of not being able to mimic voice abilities; Such as persuasion or sonic screams. He can also speak in abnormally deep demonic voices and can change without limit or cooldown.

Low Spells -

o Duplication: Lord Traydor is capable of multiplying his physical form for 3 posts, with a cooldown of 6. This creates four clones of himself. They may speak with him or on their own and have his same stats but are only capable of firing laser beams from their palms (equivalent of 4 ABI) which are dark purple in color and make the same smoke (1 ABI) and control their voices (1 ABI).

Duplicants grid:

o Shapeshifting: Lord Traydor is able to take on the form of another humanoid's body. The copy is the equivalent of 4 ABI and last until he decides to dispel it. If he does dispel it, it will have a cool down of 6 posts.

Medium Spells -

o Invisibility: Lord Traydor is capable of allowing light to pass through him and his smoke meaning he is capable of rendering himself invisible for 6 posts, with a cooldown of 18.

o Intangibility: Lord Traydor is capable of rendering himself Intangible, meaning he can pass through walls people and objects unharmed, even energy. As a downside however if he does he cannot harm anyone either. This can last up to 6 posts with a cooldown of 18.

High Spells -

o Light/Dark: For 2 posts Lord Traydor can manipulate either light or darkness. He can only use one per casting. It is the equivalent of 8 ABI and has a cooldown of 8 posts.

o Illusions: Lord Traydor can create near-flawless illusions which effect both the eyes, ears and nose. Posts and take 4 to cool down.

Grid
Intelligence: 0
Occult: 8
Strength: 2
Speed: 1
Durability: 2
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills: 2
Magic: 8
Spells: 5
Flight: 2
Wealth: 1

Last edited by Lord Traydor on January 4th 2014, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

click image for bio
Lord Traydor Rudypudy
"Men are from Mars but they all belong to Venus"
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "We're a lot alike you and I, except I'm rich and you're kind of a loser."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 162
Job : Bad Bitch
Humor : Seagirl's career
Registration date : 2013-04-21

Back to top Go down

Lord Traydor Empty Re: Lord Traydor

Post by Forceaus January 4th 2014, 9:20 pm

The clones from the duplication spell need grids of 24 points maximum.

The 2 medium spells would need to be high spells in order to work. You should move the illusion down to medium. The invisibility and intangibility at 8 power would last up to 2 posts with equal cooldown

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 4th 2014, 9:42 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 1st 2014, 2:55 pm

Retired upon request
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top