The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Ashlynn Grey I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ashlynn Grey I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Ashlynn Grey I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Ashlynn Grey I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Ashlynn Grey I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Ashlynn Grey I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Ashlynn Grey I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Ashlynn Grey I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Ashlynn Grey I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Ashlynn Grey I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Ashlynn Grey I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Ashlynn Grey I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Ashlynn Grey I_vote_lcapAshlynn Grey I_voting_barAshlynn Grey I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ashlynn Grey

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashlynn Grey Empty Ashlynn Grey

Post by Artemis December 30th 2013, 7:47 pm

Ashlynn Grey
"I'll kill them... I'll kill them all for underestimating me. I will know my revenge."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:
Title: The Hidden Prodigy, The Deserter, The Renegade
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Race: Titan
Hair: Black (Purple highlights)
Eyes: Purple
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110 lbs
Blood type:

The Looks

Spoiler:

Her Titan form looks the same but has spiraling tattoos all over her body.

The Legacy

Personality:
Ashlynn only ever cares for a few people. She is normally cold, distant and generally an unpleasant person to most people. She will openly use people to further her goal, which is self happiness. Once someone gets past her trust issues and she actually cares for someone she can nearly be over protective of them. She bores easily and will terrorize people for no reason other then why not.

History:

As a Titan, Ashlynn doesn't have much going for her. Cast down to the rank of Shade because of weak connection to nether. She is an embarrassment to her family who all held the title of The Acursed or higher. To the Titans Ashlynn is powerless, not being able to control shadows or even turn into a cloud of black mist like most other titans. The fact she hid her power when she discovered it didn't help much either. She really just trained herself in secret, considering no one would willing train her. Her family most of the time acted like she didn't existed and would only acknowledge her if she did something fer family considered wrong. Which was a good amount of things. They didn't like it if she spoke up and voiced her opinion, talk back to anyone and she slowly started to hate everyone.

She spent the years observing how to fight, hide and honing her power, set on getting her revenge. She hated this society which labeled her as a failure and a lesser being. After years of thinking on how she could fix the problem she could only come to one answer. Remove the council, remove the problem. Only a few months ago, Ashlynn thought she was ready to take on the council. Oh boy was she wrong. It did start well. She forced open the council door with a wave of her hand, the metal on the door pushing it open. She activated her true titan form and wordless attacked the council as the spiraling tattoos covered almost every inch of her body. Jewelry, fancy ornaments in the room, anything and everything made of metal became her weapon. It started off well, but after the initial shock of what happen things slowly started to turn. She had at least mortally wounded 2 of the council, but was never able to make any finishing blows. Ashlynn had been foolish, and she slowly began to realize it as the tides became to turn against her. She couldn't deal with all seven council members. She could deal with one or two of them at a time but she couldn't keep up with all 7. Sensing this battle would end badly for her she ran. How she escaped in one piece still surprises her but she was able to escape to the human world. However by the time she got to the human world she was in bad shape. She had since been slowly recovering in the human world around Paris, France. She stays around hospitals and graveyards to feed on nether, and to hide her own nether. She still has it out for the council but now she will be careful and when she returns to finish them off, she will be stronger then she was the last time.

The Powers

Power 1: Ferrokinesis: Ashlynn cam shape and manipulate metal, a solid material (an element, compound, or alloy) that is typically hard, shiny, and features good electrical and thermal conductivity. Metals are generally malleable —they can be hammered or pressed permanently out of shape without breaking or cracking— as well as fusible (able to be fused or melted) and ductile (able to be drawn out into a thin wire). If the proper ingredients are present Ashlynn can also create the metal. Ashlynn can also manipulate the metal to form around her body like a suit or armor yet still be able to move in fluid motions.

Power 2:

Power 3:

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence:
Occult: 4
Strength: 3
Speed: 4
Durability: 3
Ability: 8
Fighting Skills: 8
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1

Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Ashlynn Grey Empty Re: Ashlynn Grey

Post by Forceaus December 30th 2013, 10:48 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 16th 2014, 10:07 pm

Retired

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top