The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
 The Spirit and The Scientist I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
 The Spirit and The Scientist I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
 The Spirit and The Scientist I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
 The Spirit and The Scientist I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
 The Spirit and The Scientist I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
 The Spirit and The Scientist I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
 The Spirit and The Scientist I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
 The Spirit and The Scientist I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
 The Spirit and The Scientist I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
 The Spirit and The Scientist I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
 The Spirit and The Scientist I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
 The Spirit and The Scientist I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
 The Spirit and The Scientist I_vote_lcap The Spirit and The Scientist I_voting_bar The Spirit and The Scientist I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Spirit and The Scientist

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spirit and The Scientist Empty The Spirit and The Scientist

Post by Artemis December 16th 2013, 10:33 pm

Artemis laid in the landfill, small shallow holes where scattered through out her body from where she had been injected with strange and deadly chemicals. Her face was contorted in pain as the chemicals continued to run through her body. Her breathing was slow and shallow. In her dreams she was tormented by shadow pains and images of being torn apart piece by piece. Her body had been discarded and left to waste away in a landfill a few miles away from New York. Even in her dreams Artemis felt something was missing, but what she didn't know.

---

How much time had past? Minutes? Hours? Days? Fera didn't know, the lack of windows or anything that could even hint of nature made her feel disoriented. All she knew that for now was that the needles and tubes where being extracted from her, at least for a moment. As soon as the last tube left her body her shackles released her and Fera fell to the bottom of the tube. She coughed violently and gasped for air. She tried to stand up but her whole body felt weak and just collapsed under her own weight.

"D-Damn you..." said Fera, her eyes flashing into slits again. She tried attacking the tube to try and get out but just fell again, coughing violently once again. Fera had lost whatever remaining connection she had with the child. Had she passed on? To die with such pain was a burden and Fera felt guilty. The child had been her responsibility.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

The Spirit and The Scientist Empty Re: The Spirit and The Scientist

Post by Noodle December 17th 2013, 10:46 am

Shizuka happily skipped through the landfill she’d began to call her home quite recently after a bump in with a few cops that were curious as to why the small girl wasn’t in school. Her hair was a tangled mess, and her face was dirty. Her lips were cracked from spending so many days outside without the proper amount of water, and she was lean from hunger, but the girl was happy nonetheless. She was wearing a bright red over shirt that was unbuttoned to show a tank top, followed by torn jeans and shoes that looked as if they’d survived a war.

Shizuka opened a white garbage bag that was lying near the bottom of the landfill and quickly found a half-eaten can of spaghetti. She ignored the mold on the food and ate the entire thing anyways, glancing quickly around the landfill to see if she could find anything else to munch on before she went back to her recently-built shack of cardboard boxes and torn blankets.

Something caught Shizuka’s eye, and she quickly scampered towards the object that was fluttering in the slight wind. At first, Shizuka had thought it was a wig, but upon further inspection she realized that the “wig” was attached to someone. Shizuka quickly ran towards the person to make sure that they were okay, and as she drew closer, she realized that the person was a girl, and that the girl was indeed hurt. She was unconscious, so Shizuka assumed the worst after seeing a few blood spots from holes in the girl. Shizuka had no idea how deep the holes were, and the only thing crossing her mind was finding help for the girl. Shizuka stood and grabbed a large piece of pipe, jamming it into the ground next to the unconscious girl and taking her over shirt off, hanging it on top of the pipe so she would know where to find the girl before running to the entrance of the landfill, screaming for help already.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Robert Walker
Shizuka
Noodle
Noodle

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 38
Job : Musician/Writer
Humor : Controversial
Registration date : 2012-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus December 19th 2013, 8:57 pm

It had been a few days since Vexus began testing on her new Spirit subject and she was just heading down into her lab to check on her progress. Hours earlier she had just concluded a finance meeting with her Colleagues, to her they were her employees. Foolishly giving her their money. Yes, she was indeed making a lovely impact in the world. Making things safer and what not. These people needed a jumpstart into the future anyways, at the speed that they were going the planet would no doubt be taken over by any sort of invading forces, not to mention Vexus herself. But all in good time.
"Ohh good, the computers have finished running their tests"
She said in what might even be mistaken for a happy tone as she made her way over to the screens, her heels clicking against the cold concrete. Elena did not even pay the slightest attention to the barely alive life form that sat at the bottom of the prison she had put it in.
She mumbled here and there to herself as she looked over the data, moved to another area and took a look at the extracted fluids. She grabbed a couple of them and began to concoct her medicines, or at least more tests to determine what combination she needed in order to make her medicine. After setting those aside, she slowly walked over to the glass prison and looked at the poor thing.
"You're going to have to try a little bit harder to stay alive. If you die, then I'm not going to get those antibodies that I need." She said in a twisted, yet encouraging tone.
"Then again, if you die from the diseases that I have injected you with my experiments would prove that this is something that I cannot cure. Or at least that I cannot cure using something of magical origin..."
Vexus walked away from the spirit and back to some paperwork. Sitting down at a desk she opened a folder and began to flip through some papers occasionally writing notes.
"You said it yourself, I do not have much time. So you need to make up your mind on whether or not you are going to die. That way I can move on to the next one... I am a very busy person, you know..."
She was more stern this time around. Though it may have initially sounded like she was joking, but she kept her face buried in her work. Vexus was not kidding. If this idea did not work then she would quickly have to find another. The world was not going to bow under a sickly ruler. That it just asking to be overthrown. Not only did Elena have to orchestrate this massive reconstruction, but she also needed to deal with the media, her workers, her colleagues, and on top of all this the very element she was using to rebuild the city was eating away at her body from the inside out. This was most definitely one of the more challenging situations Elena had ever found herself in.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell December 20th 2013, 1:02 am

That meeting was informative. Highly informative. Nothing that the Ethereal King was truly interested, though with his own perceptions and observations he was able to assess his situation. Niall was STILL with the Hales? Wonderful…he would need to remember to tear that arm from him later. Not because he needed it anymore, but because he simply wanted to teach the brat a lesson for what happened back on the Isle. Walking into the hotel of only the most elite of society, the being known as “Robert Taouuri Soros” made his way to the glass tubular elevator, and ascended his way to the top. As he passed into the upper level, where there were walls surrounding the elevator,  he placed a hand on his face, closing his hand. His fingers seemed to dig into his skin, and with a slowly the man began to remove his own face. The flesh peeled and stretched sickeningly, while strands of it stuck in attempts to hold to the body. The body began to smoke, starting at the fine shoes, which seemed to turn into a haze, following was the pants, and soon the entire elevator was filled with smoke. The door let out it’s little ding, and opened, revealing the faxback blonde, and light traces of smoke surrounding the all too familiar Masque of Vermillion.

Ouroboros walked through the door with a little smirk on his face, sensing an energy he knew all too well. Silus was already there, his Ethereal energy manifested as a shield, blocking out the intruding Nether energy that would do his poor little heart in. Ouroboros’ grin turned into more of a snarling grin as he walked towards his son. This wasn’t the work of Sean, that was for sure…or else Silus would have just casually made space, not actually revealed his Ethereal powers. His boots made their tapping against the hardwood floor as he walked over towards Silus.

”Calm down child. I will not harm you.” The familiar voice of reason and discipline. The voice itself was sheer annoyance to Ouroboros, who walked into Shi’s line of sight.

”I don’t have time for you Ryurou. You have seven minutes before I need to leave. If you are not finished at the end of those seven minutes I will kill you faster than you can say “Yam”, am I clear?” Ouroboros asked, clean cut and clearly agitated by the existence of the Death Incarnate. Shi didn’t move, not even shifting under the comment of his murdered son. Shi had expected nothing less, as Ouroboros had lost his own son not all that long ago. Silus looked to his father before deciding to lower his barrier.

”I need your help Zell.”

”You’ll find no help from him, though I might be interested why?” Ouroboros corrected the Samurai as he poured himself a little glass of Sauvignon Blanc and taking a sip of the bitter wine.

”Very well then, God-Eater. I am here to recruit you.” The Samurai said. The second he said that Silus’ eye shot up, and he looked to Ouro. The Ethereal king almost spat out his wine laughing. Choking it back, he swallowed his wine first before having a nice chuckle about it later. ”I’m serious.”

”That’s what makes it funny.” Ouroboros scoffed, taking the expensive wine by the neck and walking over towards the couch, before sitting down on it. ”Five minutes…” Ouroboros reminded the Era-misplaced warrior.

”I need your help finding a friend.” The Samurai replied, getting straight to the point it seemed.

”Why do you think I could help you, and even though I CAN. Why would I help you?” He replied as he placed the bottle down, taking the wine globe in his hand and sipped it.

”You wil help me because I can correct the issues with his heart.” Shi said as he folded his arms. Ouroboros’ eyes flashed with anger. As far as he was concerned, it was Shi’s duty to remove the affliction from the child…his heart condition WAS Shi’s fault. He rolled his eyes and stood up, pivoting on his heel as he spun around to look at the Samurai.

”Very well. I have other business that I must attend to, however I am more than willing to give you assistance in order for you to fix your demandable curse.” Ouroboros said, he stood and cracked his neck before taking out his cell phone, Or rather “Robert’s” cell phone. He closed his eyes…and then opened them, summoning forth his Ethereal energy. Despite the need to die upon the Ethereal Isle…he was certainly enjoying this second life. In an instant, two identical doppelgangers appeared. The exact likeness, from DNA to energy signature. The three looked at each other, as if waiting for something to happen. ”You, you’re going to take my Armory and follow the Death Incarnate.” Ouroboros said to the first copy of himself. There was no real argument, as the first clone began to walk towards Shi.

”We are going to find a girl. She is a shape shifter, normally accompanies The Dragon Queen.” Shi told the clone.

”The shape shifter, Artemis.” the three Ouro’s all said in sync. The “source” Ouroboros cleared his throat a she dialed numbers into his phone. The number her was calling was none other than Miss Magic‘s number. He had told her earlier in that day that he needed to speak with her. What better time was there than while he was still in town. For all She was aware, Robert needed to return to Canada to oversee Gene-Tech. Knowing Miss Magic she wouldn’t dare disappoint one of her most gracious “employees”. Especially when He owned a company that made Billions upon Billions of dollars…. And his seemingly endless wealth was virtually ALL going straight to her project. There was no doubt in his mind that he was perhaps her most avid ‘supporter’… though he really just needed a place to put his money… he didn’t have a use for such trivial pieces of paper and metal.

”You, sit here and drink. Silus…keep out of trouble.” He said as he walked into his bedroom. Regardless of whomever or whatever took his call, he began the same way he always did. In his strange and mysterious accent he spoke into the phone.

Shi and Ouroboros scoured the city, shadow steps matched with Ethereal teleportations. Hacking satellites to get views of the entire area, and using superior sensory to find the dying girl. Shi himself found himself falling behind as he managed to finally catch up with the Ethereal King. It was not long before they found the young girl who was screaming for help. Shi was the first to respond, looking to Shizuka.

"What is it, what's wrong? are you harmed?" Shi asked. Ouroboros however, makde his way over towards where Shizuka had come from... and when he found the young Artemis broken and on her last legs…so to speak.... he poked her with his boot.

"Well...it's not dead..." He sniggered. Shi noticed this and shadow stepped to Artemis.

”Don‘t worry Artemis… I‘m here to take you home. Death is not your destiny today.” Shi said to her as Ouroboros and Shi both stood over her. Ouroboros powered up the Ethereal Arc, a large sphere of glowing seafoam energy radiating with a pale angelic yellow core, turning into a portal. Ouroboros looked to Shizuka and he sighed.

"You may want to come with us...if people think you made this...they will kill you." He offered. He took Shi and Artemis back to their home…or back to California, Shizuka if they desired to live would follow as well, all the way back to California where the ever intelligent Ouroboros could begin hooking the young girl to machines that would give her healthy does of .05%Potassium Chloride I.V drips and an extra blood bag that Shi ‘acquired‘ from the hospital. ”Stick around, you might learn something.” Ouroboros said to Salone when he first saw her, as he began to assess Artemis‘ recovery.

”Miss Magic. It is Robert Soros, I had told you earlier that I needed to speak with you and I was wondering if you had time while I was still around and about. I would have said this earlier but…you never know who you can trust, yes?”
He said cheerily. Recalling the events of earlier today he most certainly needed to speak with Miss Magic. In truth, not that he did not respect the others as business investors…

But some things are best kept between thorns…

The Spirit and The Scientist Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna December 20th 2013, 8:11 pm

Salone gaped at Shi and Ourobos as they hauled an unconscious and mostly dead Artemis inside. Her stomach turned to stone. Then she growled, low in her throat as she led them to Artemis’ room. Upon Salone’s insistence the woman’s room was pretty clean.

When she was laid upon the bed, Salone smoothed Artemis’ hair back from her forehead as the guy, Ourobos, told her to pay attention. Despite of the dire situation she couldn’t help but smirk and if Jake had been there she would have exchanged a grin with him. The door opened and closed once more and Penny came in the front door, carrying her motorcycle helmet under her arm.
“Penny!” Salone called, “We need you in here it’s an emergency!”

Penny poked her head in, her brown eyes taking in the situation. The E.R doctor moved forward and took Artemis’ pulse and helped Ourobos finish up with taking care of Artemis. She seemed severely beaten, someone had left her for dead.

In the other room a thin cry pierced the air and Salone swore silently under her breath. “Hanna is awake,” She muttered to no one in particular as she vanished from the room to her bedroom. Salone vanished to collect the small child. After picking up the binky, she returned to the room and stood in the back while watching the professional Zoe work, her brow crinkled but moving steadily.

“Shi? What happened?”

My Peoples:

The Spirit and The Scientist Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis December 20th 2013, 11:26 pm

Artemis' eye flickered open slightly. She was in her room? How? She heard Salone calling for Penny, there was a voice she didn't recognize and Salone was asking Shi what happened. Shi was here? Was it the end for her already? Someone was hovering over her body now, she felt a cold circle on her and Penny muttering to herself, relaying information to the others. Artemis was still in pain and the phantom pain she felt was still there, but regardless she felt happy. She also felt warm now and slow got more and more comfortable, her friends where here... and then her heart stopped. Penny shouted orders at the others while trying to get her heart to start back up.

A few hours had passed and Artemis was lying peacefully in her bed, breathing slowly. Penny had been able to get her heart going again. After that She had just checked in on her every so often. Artemis' eyes bolted open and darted around the room. It was dark outside and the lights where up. Artemis forced herself up and looked around her empty room. She was in her room... how did she get here? She remembered hearing other people before. The light was on in the hall way, maybe there were people here. Artemis attempted to shift and nothing happened, no matter how hard she tried she never shifted. Artemis felt a knot tighten in her stomach she couldn't shift. She forced herself off the bed but just ended falling on the floor. She forced herself up and using the wall as support slowly made her way into the hallway then into the living room, where she heard the voices of others.

"I-I can't shift..." said Artemis weakly before her legs gave out, causing her to fall to the floor.

---

"You couldn't kill me even if you tried." said Fera, forcing herself back up. "Even in this state I'll get out and I'll kill you." Fera's eyes tracked this woman around her lab. She was currently at her desk, her face buried in papers. Fera attacked the tube once again. But the tube still held. Fera wondered what this thing was made up. Her mind was still wobbly and couldn't focus enough to shift.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Noodle December 21st 2013, 11:59 am

Shizuka had followed the people that had found the girl they were calling “Artemis.” At first, she’d been worried that they’d cast her out or kill her when they got to wherever they were going, but she’d been practically invisible since she’d joined them. Shizuka had learned when she was younger that she was always to keep her mouth shut and her eyes and ear open in order to get information and to keep from getting killed. Honestly, she was more confused than anything, having no idea where she was after the people had taken her to this building. She felt that they may have forgotten her, but it didn’t really matter much at the moment, because she was more worried about Artemis. Shizuka had been seated quietly next to the door to Artemis’s room, and they had yet to mention anything to her, or even say a word past the first guy who had invited her to follow them.

Shizuka heard a noise from next to her, and watched a very tired looking Artemis walking into the hallway. As Artemis made her way to the living room, Shizuka tried to talk her out of it, but she didn’t think that the woman could hear her. Either that, or she was choosing to ignore the young girl. “Come on, Artemis. You’re sick, you need to stay in your room,” she said. The words fell upon closed ears as Artemis finally made it to the living room.

Shizuka heard three unintelligible words from her end, then watched Artemis fall, moving swiftly in an attempt to catch her or something, then finding herself holding the woman up, “Is she okay?” she asked, her voice shaking from obvious fear and worry. “How did this even happen to her?”

Robert Walker
Shizuka
Noodle
Noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus December 23rd 2013, 12:19 am

"You couldn't kill me even if you tried."
What an interesting statement from the dying creature. Vexus stood from her work space after her prison continued to claim that she would get her revenge. The dark haired scientist walked slowly over to the glass prison, her heels clicking eerily with each step. Elena put her index finger on the glass and with her nail dragged downward making a terrible screeching sound. Lifting up, there was a small mark made by her nail which quickly repaired itself showing that even if this spirit was able to damage the prison, it would simply repaired itself.
"Couldn't kill you if I tried? That sounds like a challenge to me. There are plenty of fish in the sea, one way or another I will heal myself. You are just the first of many. So do not worry. If you fail me, I will kill you."
Vexus then paced back to her table and leaned up against it.
"I have samples of your DNA, I have already created what would be easily described as an 'Anti-You'. It is a drug which will target ever single cell in your body and destroy it. What is so magnificent is that it can and will only work on you... And do not worry your pretty little face. Elena said as she started to move close tot he glass again. It will hurt. Oh. So. Very. Much..."
Vexus moved back away from the spirit and grabbed a vial with a strange liquid inside of it which had been created by one of her many machines. She took off the rubber stopped in the top of it and drank it in one simple gulp. After she shook her head a bit as if she had just had a shot of a strong liquor. She moved back over to the table taking an empty beaker and proceeded over to a faucet and filled the beaker with water. It was a relatively large beaker, but still yet she drank every last drop of water and in an impressively short amount of time. It was the first bit of her 'antidote' from the spirit. There was no one else to test it on but herself.

It would take time to see some results, but now her disease would not have been coursing through the body of this spirit for quite some time. Plenty of time for the average body to develop antibodies of some sort. With her arms crossed and a smile on her face Vexus moved back in front of the glass and slowly her Celestial Eye activated. She extended her arm and the strange silver-like element began to form in the air.
"I don't say this as an opinionated intimidation tactic, I say this as a well backed, factual statement... You couldn't kill me even if you tried."
The Technomatter which Vexus had created rushed forward appearing as if it was going to burst through the glass, however it simply passed through it as if it were not there. The strange element forced the Spirit to its feet and to the back of the prison. Following it ensnared its legs, arms and neck properly restraining it before more needles appeared and began to puncture its skin taking more samples from its body. Hopefully there would be something of promise this time around, or else she would have to dump this thing too. Oh how she hated to waste body parts, especially exotic ones.

As the spirit whaled in pain Vexus noticed she had missed a call from Robert, one of her benefactors. A very short and simple message was left.
”Miss Magic. It is Robert Soros, I had told you earlier that I needed to speak with you and I was wondering if you had time while I was still around and about. I would have said this earlier but…you never know who you can trust, yes?”
Vexus promptly called the businessman back, unfortunately she must have missed his call due to the screaming of her subject. As the phone range she went to head upstairs, the sound of screams and metal machines was not good for business.

"Hello, Mr. Soros? It's Jessica Magic. I do apologize that I missed your call earlier. What is it that you wished to speak with me about?"

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell December 23rd 2013, 10:00 pm

Ouroboros began to notice the patters, patterns that this “Penny” character could not. Ouroboros quickly disregarded her orders, and placed a finger towards Artemis’ head. The hydraskin over his finger peeled back like a black liquid, or a black snake shedding it’s skin. Ouroboros placed an hand onto the girl known as Artemis and began channeling the power of the sword inside his soul, The Imperium, She would resurrect, which was the goal, but it also gave Ouroboros an immediate insight as to what was wrong. His emerald glowing eyes opened and he sighed. This was not a problem served by modern medicine. Ouroboros looked to Penny, irritated how the human believed she could order him around, as if she had any clue what was happening. He rolled his eyes and turned to walk away, making his way over to the nearest television. He picked up the nearest television and brought it to the dining room table, where he set up his self-made supercomputer of a laptop. Taking wires form the television, and from the fire alarm and the nearest radio, he was able to link the two together, allowing him to use the teelvision as a monitor. He then looked to Salone and asked her one simple question.

”How old is this house?” He asked, a little bit of a wry smirk on his lips. He heard the answer and he chuckled, walking for the bathroom. He stepped in and reached under the sink, and with a firm tug, there was a loud bending noise and a gorsning coming from the house. With one more tug, Ouroboros clamped off the one end, and ripped out the copper pipe. He walked out and thanked Penny as he began to flatten the tubing into a rectangle. He then had Shi splice them into several inch-by inch pieces. With zero regard for poor Salone’s house, Ouroboros also took picture wire and attached it to the copper plating, running it from the plating, to his computer. He then told Penny to tape them down over he major pulse sites. Penny did so, almost grudgingly though it was clear that it was only because Shi had been following Ouroboros’ instructions as well.

”I don’t know what happened. I was in the northern country of Iceland…suddenly I was near Artemis…feeling her soul slip. I immediately recruited Ouroboros…he is….a friend of Sean’s.” Shi said, before Ouro asked him to take “skin scrape” samples over certain wound marks. He also made it quite clear that if Artemis coughs he would take it and make sure he was able to examine whatever was coughed up. Meanwhile, Ouroboros began to set up his laptop more efficiently, and reveal his “computer-generated” display of what was happening within the young woman. The woman actually came out of her room. Shi and the girl “Shizuka” were immediately upon Artemis.

”Artemis, are you okay? What happened to you?” Shi asked. Ouroboros was not seen by him, but Ouroboros mockingly mimicked every word Shi had said, with an exaggerated concern.

”Of course you can’t. That part of you is missing.” Ouroboros said plainly as he snickered a little at her obvious statement. Shi looked to Ouro, as if he wer waiting for further explanation. ”Okay my squishies. Look to the television I’ve rigged up.” Ouroboros said. It was a clear picture of the double-stranded helix that was Artemis’ DNA. Unlike the typical system of labeling, there were strange symbols and symbols that flickered. Ouroboros sighed, forgetting that he had designed his computer to use Ethersong, in order to keep the human rabble from seeing his messages.

”Let me make this simple. Artemis’ DNA has been acted upon by another entity, one made of powerful energy. This energy has “co-Adapted” with Artemis, merging them in a rather fast-paced form of molecular Osmosis. This “energy” was written into her DNA, which is the yellow “bars” so to speak…” Ouroboros explained. The Yellow bars then suddenly dimmed to orange, then into darkness, suddenly disappearing. ”As you can see, this means that with this energy source removed from her crutal portions of her DNA are missing, and slowly all of her DNA is losing these genes….virtually UNMAKING our shape-shifting friend. This process is causing a total breakdown of protein, which is called ‘Denaturing’…. Hate to tell ya sweethearts, but Artemis is as good as gone. I’ve taken the liberty of “donating” some of my own energies to fill in the missing links in her genetic coding, but sadly it won’t last forever. I suggest that YOU all figure out what happened to her and how to get her power-source back. I’ve held up my end of the barging and am on my merry way. I‘ll send some money for repairs. Ciao.” Ouroboros said, folding his laptop and walking away.

”Ze-Ouroboros wait! Help her. I know you’re there somewhere…please…help her.” Shi said. Ouroboros arched an eyebrow and scoffed, though highly amused.

”That might be touching if I actually cared about these people. They’re just humans Shi….Humans die.” HE said as he closed his laptop. He looked back into the microscope and sighed, he pulled away from it and turned, freezing. He had a wry smile on his face as he looked back into the microscope, seeing something that he hadn’t seen in his other samples…. He she had been in contact with Omnicillium…

”I suppose I could have a change of heart… Miss…Artemis… could you tell me who did this to you?” He asked with a little bit of a sick smile. This little element seems to be popping up all over the Omnipotent’s creation. If this person was using this element, they had some connection to Miss Magic and her company. Time could only tell how far this went.

His cellphone rang as he sat in the limo, the masque altering his appearance once more, so that he may be the Robert Soros that Miss Magic would be expecting. He picked up the phone and answered it with the ever pleasant “Hello”, only to have his own smile form when he heard Miss Magic on the other line, so she finally had a moment hm? "Hello, Mr. Soros? It's Jessica Magic. I do apologize that I missed your call earlier. What is it that you wished to speak with me about?"

”Do not be sorry, you are a very busy woman!” He said warmly as he cleared his throat and looked at his watch. Being in two time zones at once was…difficult for him to say the least. Especially when one was trying to take on a different Persona entirely. ”I actually wanted to talk with you about a business opportunity that your company has. Though I-uh…find myself reluctant to speak of this over the phone. This is a rather once-in a lifetime opportunity and I do not wish you to miss out on it, If my projections are correct it will motivate your company three fold in sales for the next two years. If you are interested I can meet you now wherever you wish. I ALSO wanted to warn you about a rather…”rotten apple” in your basket, unfortunately I cannot say anything more.” He said. He didn’t lie to her, he honestly had the results to project it, though it would require some underhanded dealing. He also felt inclined to “warn” her about an impending danger that was brought upon the company. He needed to protect his “interests” that circled the company.

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna December 24th 2013, 7:01 pm

Salone gaped as the crazy dude ran around ruining her house. Her temper was deciding to build at that exact moment and it took every ounce of self control not to throttle the guy then and there.  
“A friend of Seans?” Salone grumbled to Shi, “Does that mean I can kill him if he decided to knock down a wall for fun?” She was joking obviously but it was in that, cool tone of ‘this guy is bossy and annoys me.’

Artemis distracted them all and Salone hung back, figuring if all of them converged at once the poor woman would be practically mauled. Salone held Hanna in her arms as she watched Shi, Penny, and the little girl try to get Artemis to tell them what happened.

Then the “official” Ourobos results came in and Salone’s face paled. Artemis was dying, Salone could see through that. It reminded her hauntingly of when she was eighteen and sitting in a hospital bed for the first time before she practically lived in one for the next three and a half years.  
“I was just a human at one point but now I am so far from that…” Salone trailed off as Hanna cooed,

causing her to look down and smile slightly before looking back up and making eye contact with Artemis. Salone offered a supportive smile before turning to Shi.

“Hold her?” She asked him. After managing to get what she wanted from Shi, Salone walked over and sat down next to Artemis, hugging her tight. Glaring slightly at Ouroboros she stated, "A little space would be appreciated."

She could only imagine how Artemis was feeling right now, most likely her flee gene was going to kick in and Mr Science was only going to make the problem worse. He was baring down on her like a dog would a treat, waiting to be snapped up.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis December 27th 2013, 4:28 pm

Artemis rested most of her weight on the poor girl who caught her. Artemis didn't really know who she was though. Soon Shi was over by her two, helping her up and then. "Ow!" said Artemis, glaring at Shi as he cut some of her skin off. "What was that for!" Artemis tried to sound angry but right now she was in two much pain to sound anything other then pained. Then this other guy began to explain what was going on with her. It was all to much and Artemis head hurt from it. She painfully made her way to a chair near the screen which showed her DNA. She didn't know what DNA was but it was clear that she was going to be around for much longer. Part of her was scared but there  was part of her, deep down, very deep down that was angry and she didn't know why.

Penny turned on a TV that this strange man didn't turn into a computer screen and switch it onto the news. Artemis usually didn't pay any attention to the news but some thinking caught her eye. The red suit of armor she had fought was on the TV. The TV then cut to an interview with Jessica Magic, who was vowing to fix the city as well. Artemis was fixated on the TV, she didn't even notice Salone pulling her into a hug. Her eyes where fixated to the TV which was switching between images of the Red suit of Armor that attacked LA a few days ago and Jessica Magic. Artemis learned two things from this, one it had been a few days since she was captured and 2, she now knew the name of who did this to her. Her eyes suddenly switched into slits and her teeth turned into fangs.

"I am going to kill you!" said  loudly Artemis, however it didn't sound like Artemis, instead, the voice belonged to Fera. However the episode didn't last long. Her eyes returned to normal and she suddenly screamed in pain and fell to the floor trying to bat away the invisible needles that penetrated her skin. Her voice had returned to normal. The phantom pains caused her to lash out at anyone who got close to her.

---

Fera stayed quite and did her best to hold back tears as a new set of needles broke through her skin. Well at least this human was stupid enough to think that she could kill her. Even if she killed this body, Fera would be reincarnated in a new body. Granted she would go by a new name and have new memories, but her hate for this particular human will be still be around for her next incarnation. The human began to walk away. Which was good, it was time for Fera to figure out a way out.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Noodle December 30th 2013, 1:10 pm

Shizuka watched the screen intently as the guy who seemed to know what was going on explained what was wrong with the woman named Artemis. She didn’t really understand much of what the man was saying, but she knew well enough from her own worries that Artemis was in trouble. Shizuka felt that since she had found Artemis, she owed it to the woman to stick by her until she was better. Shizuka was good until Artemis fixated on the television, but as soon as Artemis said she was going to kill someone, Shizuka dropped her like she was a hot potato and took a few steps backwards. She knew enough to avoid someone who was out for blood, and she watched as Artemis writhed on the floor.

Shizuka’s hair was standing on end, and a fair bit of electricity crackled loudly from her fingers because of how startled she’d gotten. It’d become an instinct to fight as soon as things got rough, and it was taking a lot of self-control for the girl to stay in the room and watch. The television shorted out as Shizuka drew energy from nearby in the room, and she quickly calmed herself to avoid a major incident, like the lights exploding or something like that. She’d known lights to blow up when she was around, and it scared the hell out of her. “What’s wrong with her?” Shizuka asked, glancing around quickly to make sure no other electrical objects were freaking out because of her. “Is she having a seizure?” The worry was once more evident in the girl’s voice, and she was obviously nervous.

Robert Walker
Shizuka
Noodle
Noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus January 5th 2014, 9:24 pm

Vexus was making her way up and out of her lab as she spoke on there phone and as she made her exit a very loud bang echoed out. A  heavy door slammed behind her sealing her lovely experiment down in the depth of her laboratory. She mad made sure that the walls and all exits of her lab were composed of the same material which kept her spirit friend trapped. So even if she did manage to escape, there would still be a matter of actually getting outside the prison gates.
On her business call she was still speaking to Robert, he mentioned a once in a life time opportunity which Vexus grinned about as she entered her personal vehicle (Which was a Mercedes Benz S-Class Coupe). Elena viewed her lifetime as much longer than the average humans, regardless of the fact the she actually was human. She's extended her life before and could find no trouble in doing it again she was sure. "Once in a life time" tend to occur more than once with her. Be though as it may, Mr. Soros also went on about someone she may not be able to trust in her organization. There was a lot of irony in this conversation, especially on the topic of those who cannot be trusted. He was also requesting a meeting with her in order to further discuss what he knew about this possible traitor and this offer of his.
"Hmm, very interesting indeed Mr. Soros. I'm just leaving my office to run a quick errand, though I will be returning soon if you would like to meet me in the conference room from earlier? Then we can discuss freely everything you have on your mind." she said in a cheery, confident voice. Of course upon her return she would be sure to leave enough time to check on her experiments, and in order to take more medication. By the time her errand running was done the current drugs in her system would have circulated and the pain would return. Vexus was beginning to lose confidence in her spirit experiments and would more than likely put a permanent end to them if nothing had proved successful upon her return. Elena was a very impatient person, especially when it came to saving her own life.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell January 7th 2014, 12:31 am

"Very well, you may have all the space you desire...I'll simply be on my way, and you may all watch her die. Artemis, you may thank your friends. I'll send my regards with the one whom did this too you though. I'm pretty sure I'll know where they are within the hour." Ouroboros said as he closed his laptop, stopping any and all computer processes as he began to pack up. Ouroboros knew that he was needed, and without him these pathetic creatures of flesh had no chance against the foe he predicted they would be up against.

"Ouroboros! Wait!" Shi said, shadow stepping behind him, placing an arm on his shoulder, forgetting that his apprentice form once ago was long gone. Ouroboros whipped around, clutching the Samurai by the throat and lifting him into the air, emerald eyes ablaze in a fire of self-defense. The Samurai wrapped his hands around Ouroboros' forearm, but did nothing but peer down at the once-great scientist. "You cannot leave her. Not like this" Shi grunted as he tried to shift. Ouroboros' mouth twisted into a sick smile as he brought the Samurai back to the floor. Ouroboros stepped into him, forcing the Samurai back against the wall. Ether energy seething from his mouth in the darkest and most violent of ways, threatening to spew Dark Ethereal fire upon the death incarnate.

"I can't? I thought for certain I could...any chance to watch one of your nuclear
familiar unit die is something I welcome. I have held my end of the deal Ryurou. MY son's condition is cured...the condition YOU caused. The same condition that took my daughter from me. The same condition that kept my son from developing his power, unable to survive around his father, AND nearly killed him. It was your fault Ryurou...you owed it to him to fix it. I can understand the dislike for Sean, but to curse our children for the sins of the father? I am willing to help you Ryurou, but I will not be undermined by some false Dragon Queen."
Ouro sneered to Shi stepping back and taking his equipment and heading for the door. He looked down at his wrist watch and with the press of a button he would have his vehicle here to transport him to where he desired to go. He placed his equipment down, and walked back into the house.

"Zell...You MUST respect him, do not give him such glares, do not give him such comments." Shi chided Salone as he caught his breath. The last thing he needed was a pissed off Ethereal King, especially when the Ethereal was the key to own hidden agenda. He was obviously mad. When Ouroboros returned he was still as stoic looking as ever, returning just in time to catch the "Kill you" comment made by Artemis. He smiled, an eyebrow arched as he crossed his arms. Shi pulled Salone away, placing himself between her and Artemis, earning his armor a nice shattering and his Asian skin to tear a little. He used his Nether energy to put a black energy shell around Shizuka. "Can you fix this?" Shi asked the Ethereal, the one who just smiled with a bittersweet satisfaction.

"But that would take away their precious space..." He said with a snicker. he just watched. Shi knew he had a remedy and he would have an answer...but he wasn't helping them. Shi cursed under his breath in Japanese.

"Look...I know we all have differences here. Some of us are strangers... some of us are family...some of us are dear friends....some of us were once as close as blood could bind. But the bottom line here, is that Artemis is dying. Ouroboros...this is Salone, Yam's-"

"I know who she is. I can't go a day without your grandson making sure she's okay. I know she's Artemis, I know you...." Ouroboros said. He looked to Shizuka, then pointing straight at her. "Yo, you... I'm Ouroboros, who are you?" Ouroboros asked. Just after getting his answer there was a loud high-pitched whistling and whirring of energy. Ouroboros looked out the window to see their "transportation", a "mini" jet. "That's out ride... anyone who wants to save the dog-woman get on." He ordered, turning and walking out. Dealing with these people was becoming troublesome.

"All aboard..." Shi said as he looked around.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna January 7th 2014, 10:57 pm

Salone’s head reeled back in shock as Artemis’ clawed hand, it left a three deep gouge marks before Shi seized her around the middle and pulled her away while her friend thrashed.  
Ignoring Ourobos’ insults, she touched the claw marks and looked at Penny.  
“Well then, that was eventful,” Salone winced as she touched it and withdrew her fingers showing blood.  

Penny returned with a bag of stuff and went through it, pulling out a syringe and another bottle.
“Help me! If you want to get her onto that plane we are going to have to drug her!”
Salone sighed, moving over and making sure Hanna was out of the way. She threw herself over Artemis, knees pinning down her wrists, wincing as knees where in her back. After they had her mostly held down, Penny put the needle into Artemis’ arm and pushed the plunger.

“She should be out of it for half of an hour,” Penny notified everyone before closing her bag and adjusting her watch on her wrist. Salone nodded, taking Hanna from whoever was holding her, walked past the child standing in the hall. Returning from laying her down for a nap, Salone (now armed with assorted weaponry for battles in the future) grabbed Artemis around the waist Salone helped the groggy Artemis up and towards the jet.

Salone HATED planes, helicopters, and jets. Gripping the arms of her chair Salone shut her eyes, tendons clearly popping in her hands and arms.  Her weapons belt was buckled around her hips and her neck had stopped bleeding for the time being, it was still smeared however. Even with her eyes shut, she listened intently to the conversations, occasionally asking questions or making a comment.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!