The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapWalked Right Into It (open) - Page 6 I_voting_barWalked Right Into It (open) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapWalked Right Into It (open) - Page 6 I_voting_barWalked Right Into It (open) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Walked Right Into It (open)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Walked Right Into It (open)

Post by Dannyboyr0x December 6th 2013, 11:23 pm

Overload had begun to charge all the electricity that he could into his hands. He could feel everything in the room, from the small charge that Prime had been giving off using his powers, to the spark of Lincoln's gun going off. Overload's own heartbeat began to slow, pulling all of his energy into the next blow that he was going to land. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't think. All he could do was feel.

Overload released the blast. The electricity was a dark blue, not the normal yellow that had frequented his hands so long. He could feel the blood beginning to flow out of his nose and fingertips, but Weaves seemed to be too dangerous to chance being free. Overload's eyes began to get blurry, and his fingers were hot as flame. The charge was almost gone, almost free. And as Overload began to faint, the wrap that Prime had placed around Weaves now a high-voltage demon-zapper, Overload smiled. This was the first time in a long time where he didn't feel the constant pain of the charge in his body.

And with that thought, Overload fell to the ground.

Dannyboyr0x

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2013-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by samstan2100 December 8th 2013, 12:47 am

Yumo was almost burned until Prime yelled out, "Stop! Overload, you're killing him! you need to stop, he's becoming a husk, just stop now!"

Prime unwrapped the metal cocoon and then turned it into a blunt object and hit Overload back into a stack of barrels.

Prime slowly rose to his feet and then felt the metal on the Governor and forced him back. "Everyone just stop now! he's already fried and we'll be lucky if he wakes up anytime soon. He's fried now, we need to apply first aid immediately, now, whose going to help me?"

Just then Yumo rolled over and let out a heavy sigh. Prime rushed over and felt his head for a fever. Now fever, just heat radiating from his body, an just a few burn marks over his body plus some burses from their earlier battle. Prime took off his leather jacket, bunched it up and put it under Yumo's head to provide some comfort for him.

"Any help would be appreciated!"
samstan2100
samstan2100

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2013-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel A. Lincoln December 8th 2013, 2:00 pm

"Did you just not see what we did to him? We shot him multiple times, fried him and he's only burned he's hurt but not dead that should tell you something .The kid heals at super human rates Prime, anything we just did to him is going to hurt like hell but he'll get over it. Now just pull the bullets out of him and wait, anything else you do will either prolong the pain or be useless." Lincoln re holstering Lucy walked solemnly over to a nearby wall and leaned his body against it, he could still use some healing himself but he wouldn't say anything to the others he would just lean against this nice solid wall and take a small respite, exhaustion was foreign to him but an injured body on the other hand was not. And that's when his mind drifted back to the altercation they just went through. Weaves was a wild card, unpredictable, and had to be taken care one way or the other.

Regardless he had been right after all. Weaves could take the punishment. But in finding this out he had risked his life. Still it was either his or all of theirs, the odds outweighed the risks however slightly. But still....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Michael(Hunter Form):
Nathaniel A. Lincoln
Nathaniel A. Lincoln

Number of posts : 56
Humor : They say everyone needs an Arch villain but I keep killing mine because its so satisfying >:D!
Registration date : 2013-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by creator December 8th 2013, 5:00 pm

Yumo opened his eyes as pain radiated from his skin.  He sat up with a look of irritation as he scanned he ruined building.  He stood up then felt a will twitch in his body and knew then what happened.  His hair was blown by a silent wind as his eyes slightly glowed.  Then he smiled happily.

Did you have fun?"  He asked as he walked to go pick up his gauntlets filled with vials.

(Until i am off punishment u will receive short posts like this whenever i can sneak on.)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by samstan2100 December 8th 2013, 9:19 pm

Prime looked shocked. Just a second ago Yumo was about to die, with 3rd degree burns on his body and bullet holes. Now he was walking without a limp.

"I guess Governor was right... you do heal fast, very fast."

Prime then, finally relaxed, felt his body convulse in pain, the shock had finally worn off, and his adrenaline subsided, he clutched his stomach, and slowly knelt to the floor of the warehouse so no one would worry about him. He shook off the pain and then jumped up and faced the group.

"Alright everyone... we've dealt with the boss and about half of the gang's army. So expect resistance, however strong or weak, expect it. We need to keep moving and get to a safe place, then we can split up from there on, or... well, we'll figure it out later, lets move everyone!"
samstan2100
samstan2100

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2013-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannyboyr0x December 10th 2013, 10:05 am

Overload slacked his body against a wall and say there. He was out of energy trying to get Weaves to stay down. He looked up to Prime and half-smiled. "I don't know how much help I'll be, hero-boy..." he said, getting up, "but I'll do my best to do something..." Looking around for some sort of electrical source, he sighed. The room was totally destroyed from the battle, and most of the outlets were covered by the debris. Looking to Prime, he nodded. "I'm ready when you are!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There are no signatures here..."
Dannyboyr0x
Dannyboyr0x

Number of posts : 37
Job : Fighting mutants/ Graphic Designer
Humor : Yes, I do appreciate humor.
Registration date : 2013-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by creator December 10th 2013, 3:53 pm

Yumo looked at overload who was searching the room for something that he ultimately couldn't find. Yumo sat there for a minute then remembered that overload was electric. He smiled for a second then when into his pocket for his ipod. It had a full battery which probably wouldn't do much but if overload load was smart he'd take it because if yumo's hunch was right then someone very familiar would show up really soon.

"Hey here i think you will need this more than me at the moment....just don't fry the thing." he said as he tossed the ipod towards overload.

"And if u search the bodies i am sure that you will find multiple electrical appliances on them." He said as he turned his back to face prime and Gov.

Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel A. Lincoln December 23rd 2013, 2:11 am

Lincoln listened as Prime confirmed what he had said, and shortly thereafter decided they were leaving. This was fine with him seeing as this place was a total wreck. However before they could depart the now sane Weaves attempted to help Overload, this was after he had just screwed him of course. Regardless of why he came up with the idea it was a good one at least. And the now "rested" Lincoln began to search the bodies of the downed thugs, intent on helping his much weaker and exhausted ally.

Michael(Hunter Form):
Nathaniel A. Lincoln
Nathaniel A. Lincoln

Number of posts : 56
Humor : They say everyone needs an Arch villain but I keep killing mine because its so satisfying >:D!
Registration date : 2013-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top