The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWalked Right Into It (open) - Page 4 I_voting_barWalked Right Into It (open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Walked Right Into It (open)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walked Right Into It (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Walked Right Into It (open)

Post by samstan2100 November 28th 2013, 10:36 pm

Prime just walked backwards... not wanting to get involved. Overload was slammed hard against the wall, but of course he has been through worse. Prime just shook his head and decided to be on the fence with this one, neither side was right, or wrong. The small squabble between the guys wasn't the main focus of the group right now... finding Blood Weaver was... Probably nothing, but for some reason finding this kid was important to him.

"Guys.... just stop the fighting we need to find Blood Weaver before we go any further... Governor... just... let him go for now, you and him can fight later if you want to."

samstan2100

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2013-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 29th 2013, 1:09 am

Yumo was gone before he realized it. His hair whipped behind him as he followed a man That he noticed witness everything before everyone else left. He was stalking him in the darkness as the man walked. He was scared but that was because the man didn't know yumo was following him. Nearby he could here Overload and the rest of them arguing about something. He smiled as he heard his name several times than before he knew it he was in the middle of the road.

He turned to see that the people were down the street and hadn't noticed him yet. Just as he was about to walk towards the people he was allied with something clicked in his head. He turned and saw the guy he was following holding two pistols.

"Your base is that abandoned house isn't it?" He asked rhetorically then the man shot a couple of bullets.

Yumo ducked under them then kicked the man into the alley while walking away. The man was unconscious and wasn't getting up anytime soon. He figured he'd hold this thought to himself until he was sure that the building was the right one. He could still be wrong and he didn't feel like saying it if he was. When yumo reached the group Overload and Gov were going at it. He rolled his eyes then snatched the two apart with his hands. His hands were gripped around their necks and his strength was obviously superior.

"Really this is what happens when i'm gone. Next time ya'll plan to fight each other make sure i'm here to fight as well."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannyboyr0x November 29th 2013, 1:28 am

Overload pushed Weaves' hands away. First G, and now Weaves. Overload, the voice of reason, getting shit for not doing anything.
"Get your hands off of me." He said to Weaves, glaring. "You're just some kid. 'Ooh, I'm a blood demon, lookit me!' Let me tell you something, kid," Overload said, stepping into the face of Weaves, "You're nothing special. You're just a freak, a tormented soul looking to get by. Right? Don't answer that. I could give two shits less about whether I'm right or not." Looking back to G, Overload smirked. "And you." he said, holding a wave of electricity in G's face, "You touch me like that again, and I'll melt your fucking head off, got it G-spot? You're just as in-fucking-sane as the rest of us. Hell, Prime is more sane than any of us here, and he doesn't know the fuck he's doing!"
Overload stepped back and caught his breath. He nodded to himself, then once to Weaves. Looking to G, he smiled. He hated everyone here. Some overrated demon, a wanna-be cowboy, and a living magnet. 'Fuck 'em' he thought. But he knew that that wasn't how it was going to go. Stepping back into the moment, he looked again to Weaves.
"There was a gunshot a second ago. What was that?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There are no signatures here..."
Dannyboyr0x
Dannyboyr0x

Number of posts : 37
Job : Fighting mutants/ Graphic Designer
Humor : Yes, I do appreciate humor.
Registration date : 2013-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 29th 2013, 1:45 am

Yumo let the man go then laughed at overload's question. He looked back at the others then just left.

"A guy I was following tried to shoot me but now he's lying in an alley way."

he said as he brushed past the group and he walked in the direction of the previous location given by the man they tortured. He was becoming more demonic as the time passed. His aura was beginning to show and he was beginning to grow more satanic.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel A. Lincoln November 29th 2013, 10:15 am

"Got it kid but I do warn you I'm a bitch to kill, and this might be a little more effective" Lincoln said this putting his gun in Overloads hand. And then lifting up Overloads hand to point the gun straight at Lincoln's own head.

"If you want me dead go ahead, and then when I get back up we can all get back to business. Because right now were just wasting time. We've already lost the element of surprise because of your crap. And now their probably planning for us. So instead of a hundred men we'll be facing an organized army." Lincoln really didn't care whether he shot him or not. If Overload wanted him dead then he wouldn't be able to work with him effectively until he got what he wanted and saw how much the term dead didn't apply to him.

Michael(Hunter Form):
Nathaniel A. Lincoln
Nathaniel A. Lincoln

Number of posts : 56
Humor : They say everyone needs an Arch villain but I keep killing mine because its so satisfying >:D!
Registration date : 2013-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannyboyr0x November 29th 2013, 12:26 pm

Overload pulled the trigger, drilling the bullet into G's brain, and he began to laugh as Prime jumped on him, telling him to stop.

Overload shook his head. There was no time for thoughts like that. Giving the gun back to G, he scoffed. "Fuck you. I could kill you in an instant, but I won't. You'll be some help against that "Organized Army" you keep handily bragging about." Overload turned and began following Weaves.

Dannyboyr0x
Dannyboyr0x

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel A. Lincoln November 29th 2013, 12:47 pm

Lincoln didn't even go down. Of course he was pretty used to being shot and his skin had gotten pretty damn tough keeping it from doing anything severe. And Lincoln retaining his memories were not a problem at all anymore. It used to be every time he got shot anywhere near the brain he would run the risk of losing the memory of who just shot him. Or even bits and pieces of his wedding day God only knows what he doesn't anymore. Regardless his power had recently fixed that making it so that his memories were all somehow backed up or something. Ignoring the exact mechanics basically he doesn't have to forget anything when he takes a bullet to the brain. At least not anymore.

The second Lincoln took the bullet his powers were already at work, first the bullet was quickly pushed from his skull. Following this the bone was reproduced reforming his cranium. And then all that was left was the membranes, muscles, and skin which always healed at an alarming rate compared to other parts of his anatomy. The point being Lincoln was fixed in under a minute and just looked at Overload calmly and even smiled something he rarely did. Maybe this kid wasn't one to run from a fight after all.

"Okay boys, now that we got that blood lust taken care of how about we go deal with those thugs." Lincoln says this while catching up with the others and patting Prime and Overload on the shoulder before re-holstering the gun that had just been used to blow the front part of his face off, it wasn't the first time. He was starting to like this Overload after all he had balls.

Michael(Hunter Form):
Nathaniel A. Lincoln
Nathaniel A. Lincoln

Humor : They say everyone needs an Arch villain but I keep killing mine because its so satisfying >:D!

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 29th 2013, 2:01 pm

It wasn't long before they found the hideout and seconds after they were there thugs swarmed to attack Yumo and the others. Small car rushed out towards yumo in an attempt to hit him. He looked over with his now red eyes as his hair barley began to float. The driver's determination changed to fear as he neared yumo. Blood spiraled around yumo's hand and he turned to face the car. With one hit the car flipped up like it was a surf board.

"You'll be my warning to the roaches in front of us."
Yumo said in a struggling growl.

He grabbed the man out of the car once it fell then he threw him into a small batch of his gang members. Seconds later he screamed and blood rushed out and skewered his nearby members. Yumo just stared forward waiting on someone to charge at him. Daring someone to charge at him. The aura around him began to thicken itself as he smiled evilly at the thugs.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel A. Lincoln November 29th 2013, 2:33 pm

Lincoln was ready. Now usually he wouldn't be the kind of man to take frustration out on others. But he just couldn't help it. Lincoln frowned as he walked into the fray yet more killing, drawing his saber from his side into his left hand. And pulling his revolver with his right. He wasn't born ambidextrous but he had surely trained his other hand to near perfection over the years, he could write with it, eat, draw, and yes even fight with it.

Lincoln was yet again quickly surrounded by a small group of thugs only about ten, the others must be inside. Sure enough they were ready for him. What was it with these guys and swarming. Of course it made them much easier to kill and him just that much more efficient. Lincoln made quick work of them shooting three of them.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

The third one's inner ears exploded from the impact. It didn't much matter he was dead just like the others.  Lincoln would need to reload soon. He had one more shot left in the chamber thanks to the little ordeal earlier.

Lincoln quickly moved in on two of the thugs shooting one, and simultaneously pulling his saber across the other ones throat. And that was it, five down, five standing, and no bullets left. Not a problem at all, Lincoln thought as he holstered his six shooter and switched his saber to his right hand, picking up a medium sized hunting knife with his left from one of the dead thugs, they sure did like those things.

Turning to face the remaining five Lincoln rushed the group taking a bullet in the side and even a knife to the leg, it was nothing to him right now at least his adrenaline was pumping and his powers would heal it long before it stopped allowing him to not even worry about it. In the end they all lay dead within minutes his wounds once again finishing the healing process as he stood ankle high in the bodies. He only had to dig one small knife out of his leg his powers not quite able to push it all the way out of him before he was done healing. Of course pulling it out did hurt like hell.  

"The rest will probably be inside take care of whatevers left out here, then lets head inside." he hadn't had time to look at the other and only caught a glance towards Blood Weaver who was murdering some thugs rather grotesquely. But Prime and Overload were probably also still dealing with their own groups of grunts. They had successfully broken the front line.

Leaving him time to think about what really was happening. Why was he doing this? When he was a soldier it was different he was just following orders. Even when he was in charge he had to follow the men back home calling shots. But now he was ordering himself every one of these men had died because he had intended to kill them. He didn't know what to think about it, he was once again not for the first time in his excruciatingly long life conflicted. Was he really killing to help, or was he doing evil in the name of a false good. No time to think about it now he was already in hell he had to keep pushing though the rings until he got out. And he could contemplate what he did to escape when he reached the other side.

Michael(Hunter Form):
Nathaniel A. Lincoln
Nathaniel A. Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by samstan2100 November 29th 2013, 9:08 pm

Finally having something to do, Prime rushes towards the front of the group with Governor and Blood Weaver. Prime sees about 15 men with grenades on their vests, he pulls the pins on them then uses what other metal is on them and forces them back into another group of soldiers. They explode in a brilliant fashion killing about 30 more people excluding the 15 men with grenades on their vests. He runs further into the warehouse trying to catch up to Governor, Blood Weaver, and Overload
samstan2100
samstan2100

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannyboyr0x November 29th 2013, 11:35 pm

Overload stopped amidst the mix of chaos and order and smiled. 'This' he thought to himself, 'is how things should be.' Looking as Weaver and G took care of themselves, and Prime made his way to the group, Overload took his street style skills and put them to work, using every weapon and dirty trick he could. Grabbing a baseball bat off of the ground, he threw it into the face of one thug, knocking him off balance and sent spiraling into another. This gave Overload time to grab another weapon, this time a crowbar made of metal.
'Metal...' Overload thought. 'A prime conductor of electricity.' He quickly charged the bar, and it became an electrical weapon of death. Swinging left and right, he took notice to a few thugs behind Prime. Laughing, he threw the bar at Prime.
"You control metal, eh?"

Dannyboyr0x
Dannyboyr0x

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 29th 2013, 11:44 pm

Yumo took the blood from the now dead people while it was still partially fresh. His hand twitched slightly and a swarm of stalagmites erupted from the ground and broke into the skin of the remaining thugs. He didn't care who they were at the moment he just thought that they should die for opposing him. There was screams everywhere as the stalagmites began to twist and then drop back into the ground. Blood pooled everywhere and yumo stepped past as he manipulated some to go into some of his half empty and completely clear bottles on his ankles and wrists. he walked causally up the steps and kicked open the door to the hide out.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by samstan2100 November 29th 2013, 11:50 pm

Prime quickly caught sight of the metal crowbar Overload ad flung his way. He morphed It into a spear and sent it straight into one of the thugs next to him. He then took it out of the impaled thug and turned it into a razor, he swung it all around him cutting down every thug within a 5 foot radius of him. He then morphed the once metal crowbar into a staff of sorts and tossed it back at Overload, probably a good enough conductor to take down a couple more thugs.

Prime then ran over one particular thug... the guy a freaking flame thrower. As he was about to set Prime on fire, Prime quickly closed the end of the flame thrower using his abilities and he saw in an instant that the flame thrower caught on fire and exploded, turning the user into a burnt hunk of meat.

Prime then shouted out to the rest of the group, "Hurry! if we can get in side we can close off the doors shutting everyone else out side giving us time and the numbers to take down the meta-human gang leader.

But as he said this a thug with a grenade jumped on his back, pulled the pin and released the hammer. At this moment Prime's memories flashed before his eyes. His childhood, his father, his training... every moment leading up to this? What a pathetic way to die... Prime yelled out, "This is not how I die!"

Prime flipped the thug over himself onto the ground. He twisted the thugs arm then stepped on his elbow, breaking the guys arm in half. He then picked up the grenade and in the last seconds as the grenade was about to go off he threw it at one of the pillars holding up a part of the warehouse. The grenade went off and the pillar was in rubble. The side of the warehouse the pillar was holding up fell to the ground became a pile of scrape metal. Prime smirked, but had no time to bend the metal. He rushed in leaving everyone else out side to contended with the rest of the army.
samstan2100
samstan2100

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel A. Lincoln November 30th 2013, 12:00 am

Lincoln was already inside having reloaded and shot up the place after dealing with those thugs outside. He had just finished clearing the hallway as Prime came charging in, the boy was damn near flustered.

"I reckon the Boss is just behind this here door" Lincoln said this gesturing to the door that was past all the dead thugs on the floor.

Michael(Hunter Form):
Nathaniel A. Lincoln
Nathaniel A. Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannyboyr0x November 30th 2013, 12:01 am

Overload caught the crowbar and began beating thugs left and right. When one ran up to him, he'd kick him into the next. One of them, however, managed to get behind Overload and kicked his knee in. Overload fell to the ground as the thug put a gun up to his head. Taking his crowbar, he shoved it back as far as he could, impaling the bar into the thugs rubs. Spinning around, Overload grabbed the mans wrist and snapped it. Taking the gun, Overload shot the man point-blank in the face. Looking at the gun, Overload shook his head.
"Primitive weapon."

Looking for Prime, he noticed an explosion about fifteen feet away next to the warehouse. One of the pillars had fallen, and he could see Prime run into the warehouse. There were still plenty of thugs around, and if Prime thought that he could take the meta-human and an army of thugs, then he was wrong.

"Fucking kid. I save his ass and he repays me by leaving me out here." Overload said, smiling. He too, entered the warehouse.

It was dark and dank, and smelled of awful fish. Worst of all, though...

It was dark.

Dannyboyr0x
Dannyboyr0x

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 30th 2013, 12:09 am

As yumo walked in there was an explosion behind him. The hot air rushed past him and at first nothing happened and yumo continued to walk oblivious to what was about to happen. As he walked the right side of the building collapsed atop him. Yumo sat in the dark rubble for a minute. He didn't know what to do so he figured he would wait there until something happened. But then someone grabbed him and a cold piece of metal walked him across his face. anger quickly built inside yumo as small horns protruded from his head and seemed to slowly grow still. Blood playfully circled yumo then it split and eradicated the rest of the gang.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top