The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Blood is thicker than water...right? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Blood is thicker than water...right? I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Blood is thicker than water...right? I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Blood is thicker than water...right? I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Blood is thicker than water...right? I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Blood is thicker than water...right? I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Blood is thicker than water...right? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Blood is thicker than water...right? I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Blood is thicker than water...right? I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Blood is thicker than water...right? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Blood is thicker than water...right? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Blood is thicker than water...right? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Blood is thicker than water...right? I_vote_lcapBlood is thicker than water...right? I_voting_barBlood is thicker than water...right? I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Blood is thicker than water...right?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blood is thicker than water...right? Empty Blood is thicker than water...right?

Post by creator November 16th 2013, 11:44 pm

Yumo sat at the London park bench as he looked around.  He had won a ticket to see a some wrappers and such in London.  Why they were in London was a mystery to him but he was out of the state and away from his family, free to do whatever he wanted.  Right now he was just trying to find a way to pass the time until the concert started.  He was listening to his ipod and swaying to the steady rhythm that reverberated in his ear.  It wasn't very noticeable unless you were looking at him for a period of time.

"and it won't stop...boom..boom."  he sang quietly as he watched some elderly people pass.

His red tipped white hair blew in the chilling yet calm wind.  It wasn't often that you got the chance to see him this peaceful.  The viles of red clanked as he got up and began to walk back to his apartment.  He was deliberately taking his time for he didn't want to go back just yet.  He was actually enjoying being around the people since he was trapped in a room alone since he's been here.  He stopped and leaned on a tree as he watched the people calmly play in the park.  Gray clouds made It a little dark but that was no set back to the people in the park.

As he sat their rain began to drop.  At first it was light and only maybe three drops hit him but that quickly changed and suddenly he was being showered by the cold drops of water.  He sat their in the rain not moving as he watched these guys down on the other side of the park play Frisbee.  The water was freezing and they were getting soaked and yet they weren't phased by the rain at all.  In fact they seemed to be enjoying their game more with it.  Yumo was awe struck as he watched the group play like the rain wasn't even there.

"Times like this I wished I had friends that could hang with me like they can."  he said to himself as he continued to observe the Frisbee players.

He smiled slightly as he thought of the things he could do with them. A puddle had formed under his feet and he could see the distorted image of his face as he smiled.

(C2 is yumo)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Blood is thicker than water...right? Empty Re: Blood is thicker than water...right?

Post by ZeroArchaic November 17th 2013, 12:03 am

Zaccaria was walking in the park, slowly, enjoying the rain that started. He looked like an homeless guy, Grey coat with a hood, covering most of his face, short but unkempt black hair and beard could be seen under it. His jeans were torn in more points, and his shoes were covered in mud from the walk in the park. He didn't even seem to mind the rain, but on a more accurate insepction, one could see him smiling. He mostly stayed on his own, whistling a tune from his childhood
spoiler:
He noticed a strange person among the crowd. He was young, but his hair were white. If it was Camden Town, it would have been normal to see people with "strange" hair colour, but Zack noticed him straight away in that park.
He watched him silently for a few moments, under the rain. Then he moved towards him, slowly, as to study him

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tidal Wave:
ZeroArchaic
ZeroArchaic

Number of posts : 13
Job : Philosophy Student
Registration date : 2013-11-16

Back to top Go down

Blood is thicker than water...right? Empty Re: Blood is thicker than water...right?

Post by creator November 17th 2013, 12:15 am

Yumo was sitting their when he noticed something out the corner of his eyes. He glanced over to see a man creeping up on him slowly, observing him it seemed, but he played it off very well. Yumo wouldn't have noticed him if he never whipped head to the side to whip some of his hair out of his face. Yumo sat their for a minute and manipulated his blood causing his his hair to seem like it was never wet. Water washed down his back and soaked his black cargo shorts. After a few minutes yumo heightened his sense of hearing, but it cost him his sense of sight, so that he could listen to on the incoming creeper.

"That sounds so familiar." he said as he listened to the tune the man was whistleing as he strood closer and closer.

Yumo leaned back off the tree and began to use the blood in his vials to whip the water that fell in front of him. The streams were skinnier than silk and more transparent than glass. He didn't want to raise any suspicion on what he was doing so he disguised his attacks as little dance moves. As he began to listen to more up beat songs.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroArchaic November 17th 2013, 7:34 am

Zack watched his moves carefully, not finding any meaning in that "dance", however he felt something was off. He carefully approached the other man.
"Hello"
Said softly
"You look like a turist"
He tried to start a conversation, not even knowing why he did. To him, that man was just another interesting figure in what now was "his city".

Tidal Wave:
ZeroArchaic
ZeroArchaic

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 17th 2013, 9:07 am

Yumo pulled out his headphones when the guy was up on him. He turned and smiled as he listened to the guy begin to speak. He was an interesting man when seen up close. Yumo scanned his clothing and laughed a little at its roughness. Someone has been in many fights, he thought to himself as he looked at the man's face.

"I am..kinda...somewhat....i'm only here for like the next two or three days." He finally said after giving it some thought.

"So yeah I guess I am a tourist." He laughed a little as he stared at the man in front of him.

"The names Yumo," He held his hand out and smiled, "and your name is."

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroArchaic November 17th 2013, 9:41 am

"Zaccaria"
He shaked his hands, lightly.
"But people around me calls me Zack"
Zack turned his head towards the sky
"London...I sometimes think about why it's so rainy here in england..."
He paused for a moment, smiling
"But I like it"
The half-italian turned his face to Yumo again
"What brings you here, in the most rainy country in the world?"
said,softly smiling
ZeroArchaic
ZeroArchaic

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 17th 2013, 9:58 am

Yumo gladly shook his hand and smiled at the mans name.

"Well zack I'm here because I won tickets to see some rappers and such her."
He said while placing his hand on his waist. The rain slid down his hair and washed down his clothes soaking them beyond repair.

"And I've never actually liked rain but the atmosphere here when rain falls is soothing..so I am able to stand in it." He said smiling again

"Why exactly are you out here."

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroArchaic November 17th 2013, 10:10 am

"A stroll in the park under the rain, I guess "
Said, pausing sometimes to think
"I moved here two years ago"
Nodded a bit after the sentence.
"I like the rain a lot"
stated, watching the other man

Tidal Wave:
ZeroArchaic
ZeroArchaic

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 17th 2013, 10:20 am

"I would assume so considering the fact that you're in the thinnest and most absorbing clothes made." Yumo said as he gestured towards Zack's clothes.

"So why'd you move here?" he asked him as he began to walk.

The rain was letting up and and the clouds began to brighten a little. The wind flowed back in and blew everywhere. Yumo didn't break eye contact with zack, and he took out his headsets so he could hear him better.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroArchaic November 17th 2013, 10:47 am

Walked whit him
"I was tired of Italy"
he lied
"I found a part time job here and I had some savings to buy a flat near the town,I like the weather here:
He looked at the clouds brighten up,the wind chill made him shiver a bit
"If only the wind wasn't fucking cold after the rain."
Zack laughed for a bit

Tidal Wave:
ZeroArchaic
ZeroArchaic

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 17th 2013, 11:17 am

As yumo listened in on zack's comment the unexpected happened. A car drove into the park and whent rampant on the field near them. Yumo slowly turned his head in time to see the car turn and head towards him. A teenager was hanging out one of the windows and smiled wickedly as he closed in on yumo. Yumo looked with a highly irritated face as the car crashed into him pinning him to a nearby tree. There was a screech as the car tried to turn itself so it wouldn't get stuck in the tree but it didn't work.

The car bent around the tree like a two prong fork. He sat their as blood spilled from his mouth. cuts and bruises washed over his body and his clothes becam very raged from the impact. The guy stepped out the car and looked insanely.

"Dud that was so awesome."
One said as he high fived the other.

Yumo was their still and he was highly irritated.

"I know you didn't just pin me to this tree with this dusty old car." Yumo said calmly.

the two boys whipped their heads around and looked at yumo. Yumo slowly picked his head up, one eye showing while the other was covered by hair. The sky barked with thunder as yumo let his demon aura slowly seep out. His eyes screemed of anger as he stared down the two culprits who pinned him to the tree.

"So who's first to get their ass kicked."
He said as he tore to shreds the car in front of him by using the blood in the viles on his wrist.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroArchaic November 17th 2013, 11:27 am

Zack watched what happened in shock.
He feared for the live of the person he just met, but seeing that he was...fine just made him smirk
"You don't know who you just fucked with..."
Started
"And looks like I didn't know who I was talking to"
He laughed, as the sky thundered, Zack's eyes started to shine a bright blue.
His hands, palms to the sky, raised, and rain started to converge on him. The water formed the shape of a Chinese dragon around him.
"Let's see if they think it's awesome now"

Tidal Wave:
ZeroArchaic
ZeroArchaic

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 17th 2013, 12:44 pm

Yumo watched his company as he let a rush of water wrap around him and form a water dragon. For a few seconds Yumo looked in awe at the water but then he turned and reminded himself of the situation at hand. He punched his hand then rushed to the guy that came out the drivers side. He had long blonde hair and green eyes and he was dressed inall leather. Yumo punched him in the gut with immense force as the sound of the impact slightly shook the ground. They boy flew back and tumbled across the ground several times before settling on his side. Blood seeped from the files and grabbed the boy, creeping onto him as he tried to fight it off. When he was within yumos range of attack he hit him one last time. The boy cried in pain as his face caved in from the impact.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroArchaic November 17th 2013, 1:11 pm

With a wave like motion of Zack's hands the dragon-shaped dragon opened his jaws and launched towards the other man, the one who came out of the passenger seats. The water was high density, hitting like it was made of steel, and the dragon pushed the guy to a wall, pinning him. The shape then changed,forming chains around his target.
"Yumo"
Zack said
"What do you want to do with them?

Tidal Wave:
ZeroArchaic
ZeroArchaic

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 17th 2013, 1:42 pm

Yumo threw his guy next to his friend and looked at them for a minute. One of them was crying while the other was just looking at them in anger. Yumo crossed his arms and turned to walk away.

"Let them go, I think they've had enough." He said then he walked away but stopped short.

"Hey you commin or you gonna stay and finish your stroll?" He said as he looked back at zack.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top