The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Awesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Awesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Awesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Awesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Awesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Awesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Awesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Awesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Awesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Awesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Awesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Awesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Awesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAwesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 I_voting_barAwesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Awesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAwesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 I_voting_barAwesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Awesome Squad: Assemble!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Awesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 Empty Re: Awesome Squad: Assemble!

Post by Artemis November 19th 2013, 9:33 pm

Lyra smiled as everyone welcomed her. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. She blushed a bit when Diana suggested that they go shopping, her treat. "O-Oh, I couldn't I would feel bad." Then there was a gust of wind from the door being open, The air was freezing and caused Lyra to shiver in her light garments. A boy walked in and joked about how cold it was. The cold however was obviously coming from him. So he controlled the cold, which was interesting. Lyra's eyes drifted pass the boy and up to the clock and color drained from her face. "I-I got to go, I'm going to be late for work." said Lyra abruptly standing up. "I-I'll keep in touch." Lyra rushed out the door, passing by a young boy on the way out. She made her way into an alley way and took off, clutching the communicator tightly as she flew.

(Lyra has left the topic, sorry to take her out so earlier, but on top of what's happening I think I am hitting a creative slump so trying to limit my topics)

Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedekiah November 20th 2013, 12:07 am

Cheokram spoke for a few moments, even nicely offering to take Lyra, the least confident of the group, out shopping. How thoughtful! Angel thought to herself, approvingly. She's trying to bring Lyra out of her shell by including her in some friendly activities! The gesture was so heartwarming that Angel was even able to overlook the extremely rude action Cheokram had just taken in leaving her trash on a different table instead of throwing it away. Trash from a rival business, no less. The sword girl then sweetly inquired as to when they would get into some "action," something that Angel was honestly eager to get to herself. This girl may have had some annoying tendencies, but Angel couldn't help but like her. She had a sweet exterior, a bad attitude, and some kick-ass skills.

As Angel was considering an answer, the bell above the door rang once more. An ice-cold breeze rolled in, which was strange, considering it hadn't been that cold earlier in the day. In swaggered a young man with an impressive hairdo, wearing a tank top and a pair of old jeans. The chill seemed to cling to him, frost and snow gathering at some spots of his clothing without melting. He seemed to check the counter for an employee before giving up on getting something to drink and joining the group's table. He took a seat and kicked his feet up arrogantly, making himself comfortable as if he owned the place. With a tilt of his head and a cocky smile, he broke the silence with an obvious pun. Angel liked this guy already.

"Hoho, cool it buddy," Angel responded, returning his smile, "You got a name, new guy?" This newcomer seemed to be too much for Lyra, however. It looked like she was shivering, and not from the cold, as she quickly excused herself and exited the building. "Oh, um, we'll talk later, 'kay? See you!" Angel called after her as she left. She must have had somewhere else to be. No matter, as long as she had her communicator she could always get in contact with the team if she needed to. Meanwhile, as she left, another newcomer entered.

This child was the youngest so far, probably not even even 13 yet. He seemed to have a mature quality about him that Angel couldn't quite place, however. He entered silently, picking up a tea and sitting alone in the corner. Angel was a little dissapointed that he wasn't here for the Awesome Squad, but the child kept her attention nonetheless. She continued to watch him as he pulled out a set of papers with complicated markings and a laptop with a lot of important looking data. As he studied these materials he pulled out a curious stone, messing with it absentmindedly, his thoughts somewhere else. The rock glowed with a strange aura, and upon seeing it Angel's æthersense kicked in, allowing her to feel the magical energy radiating from it. The stone, and apparently the child himself, gave off an energy that was not from this plane.

The child seemed to notice the eyes on him, however, because looked up at the group of teenagers staring at him and blushed, apparently embarrassed. He put his magical stone away and began typing away at his computer, hard at work with whatever important data he had brought with him. Angel considered speaking to him, but eventually thought better of it. Whatever he was doing seemed to be quite serious, and she didn't want to interrupt him or break his concentration. Instead she returned her attention to the teenage boy who had entered the shop before him. The icy newcomer looked and acted like he wanted to join the Awesome Squad, so it was important to get some introductions done. Maybe if the kid heard them, he would be interested and join the conversation on his own. "I'm Angel." She told the young man, forming a sphere of glowing æther energy in her hand to demonstrate her powers. She then pointed to the others in the group, stating their names. "That's Helia, Cheokram, and the girl who just left when you got here was Lyra. And We are the Awesome Squad."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zedekiah Bishop
Zedekiah's Items

Angel
Zedekiah
Zedekiah

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 44
Job : cool stuff
Humor : much funny. very laugh. wow.
Registration date : 2013-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini November 20th 2013, 1:27 pm

His joke seemed to have went down well. He was happy that he had broken the ice (this is great) and allowed some conversation to follow. Although, almost as soon as he'd sat down one of the ladies decided that she had to go. He sort've filt as if she didn't quite like him but didn't let it get on his nerves, can't please everyone, someone's bound to give you the cold shoulder at some point. The blonde one spoke to him first, asking about his ice manipulation. He raised an eyebrow at her, as though he were slightly offended. "That information is for people nice enough to ask someone's name first. Like her." He nodded his mohawk to the pretty one with red hair. He took his feet from the table and stuffed a hand into his pocket. When he took it out, he slid a flyer for the Awesome Swuad across the table to the red haired one. "I'm guessing, since you're all dressed up all pretty, that you're the 'Awesome Squad'?" He took a cool breath, ignoring the bell ringing alerting them of someone entering.

His pale eyes glanced outside at the snow which was calmly spiralling from the sky, and smirked, allowing it to persist at it's calm, relaxing rate. He turned back to the Red Haired lady, who introduced herself as Angel before doing some fancy little display, probably to show of. Daniel smiled, slowly sliding the flyer over to her.

"I'm Daniel. But you can call me Frost..."

With emphasis on the F held for tension, he released the pressure in the T, causing a shiver to spill around the room.
Gemini
Gemini
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 111
Humor : You relieved or satisfied a demand or feeling all over my face
Registration date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 20th 2013, 6:33 pm

Helia sat their listening to the guy's snide comment to little miss show off. That's when someone came inside the store and immediately went to work on something interesting looking. His face was strikingly similar to someone but she couldn't put her finger on it. She got up and went to him sitting next to him with a smile.

"Hey my names helia and may I ask your name and what you're doing?" She asked happily.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga November 20th 2013, 8:53 pm

"Welcome to the gang then, Frost. Hope you don't get cold feet when the fighting starts. Speaking of fights, wake me up when we got one coming." Diana said, feeling that the ice manipulator was being corny and infectious with his puns.

Diana was not concerned with the troubles of others unless it involved her and sums of money. She took a good, long look at the young man who was absorbed in his work and determined that for now, it may have concerned the group but she didn't see any profit from involving herself.

The princess of blades stretched and yawned, looking around for anything worth her attention. She found none and headed to the window, leaned on the sill and looking outside to see the weather and traffic. Diana was itching for a fight, hoping they'd have some kind of induction activity, but that was a bit too much to hope for this time, it seemed. She was not aware of her swords aching and slightly shaking in the bag, as they felt something was coming, and there was something odd indeed about their young guest. Diana was oblivious to magical auras, but those more steeped in the occult might detect the presence of artifacts inside the gym bag.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus November 21st 2013, 9:43 pm

"Hey my names helia and may I ask your name and what you're doing?" A voice came. Silus perked up  little and looked to see long beautiful red hair and a calm voice that wasn't exactly hard on the ears. Silus smiled, noting that her eyes were a mystical shade of grey. Silus smiled noting that, considering how his eyes in the right light turned grey as well. He also seemed to be in awe. How tall was this girl? She had to be at least three inches taller than Ouro, and so she was HUGE compared to him. Well, huge tall anyways.

"H-Hi!"" He fumbled over his words a little. Taking an audible gulp. Curse his shy nature, he could never start a conversation normal. Not like that it helped that he needed to lie to the girl before hand. She asked his name and what he was doing. Yeah, he obviously had to lie...or maybe not actually. If he went by his nickname then they'd never be able to link him with Ouroboros, and if he told them about Ouro's plans they could stop him! He looked at the entire group of teens, those that were older than him. He sighed dejectedly. Yeah...no chance in Hell that hose guys were going to actually stop him. He looked to the pretty girl with red hair and smiled slightly. "I-I'm Loki. I-I'm...well....It's a long story. There's a guy whose building this super-weapon and I stole his schematics. Now his goons are all over doing...well...that." Silus said, pointing up to the television. The television lit up with a large display. Silus stood up, big blue eyes turning pale silver with terror. "I-it's the hunter! I-I gotta do something..." He whispered to himself. He didn't think he had done anything to warrant the Hunter being sent out. But it was out. Silus stood up and walked towards the television.

The Hunter, standing easily twenty foot high, mobile on all fours, two arm like extremities in the front, webbing from it's elbows back to it's torso, ferocious claws adorning it's paws, and a long, flexible tail that appeared to be like a strange chitin like substance. It's body was blessed with beautiful soft looking fur of midnight blue and strong scales of black and purple. It's eyes were an eerie yellow, and it was pacing back and forth as the camera man watched it form the helicopter. The creature seemed to let out a low growl. The reporter continued on and on about how nothing like this had ever been seen before, and Silus could only feel terrible. They had never seen it before...and they'd never see it again....or anything else for that matter. The creature let out a deafening roar, and in an instant it's scales sparked with a purple electricity, it's eyes shifting from yellow to blood red orbs, it's chitin like tail seemed to stand, like the hairs on the back of a persons neck...but when they stood...it was several spikes of terror. The Hunter hissed and launched itself for the Helicopter, snagging onto it, weighing so much that the helicopter began to spiral for the ground. Suddenly the television went black and a lone phrase stood. "Signal Lost". Silus moved back and sat in his seat, looking over the schematics. It appeared to be some form of particle accelerator, and this data was just...too much for even Silus to comprehend. It required an occultist greater than himself to discern the content of the codex before him.

"You want it that bad...come get it." Silus said as he rolled up the schematics, closed the laptop and walked outside, right back into the cold he went, and no sooner had he walked out the door, the jingle of the bell had ran out again...he stepped out onto the sidewalk, and there was a loud heaving, a breath. He saw the creature before him. It sniffed the air, locking onto Silus' scent, making escape impossible. The creature roared, and no Sooner had it placed a paw forward had Hocus and Abra appeared on the scene, from the roof, displaying the inborn agility as they landed on the ground and slinked forward, teeth flashing at the monster. It recoiled only a step, seeming to be smart enough to assess the situation.

Thread Boss: The Hunter:

Silus watched and looked around for Kaisses, still nowhere to be found it seems. Silus moved first, taking out his stone enchanted stone, picking up his straw out of his drink. The energy left the stone, charging the straw full of magical energy. He placed the straw in his mouth as he saw the creature begin to shift. Abra shield. Silus commanded, and in an instant, am invisible barrier formed over Silus. The creature whipped it's tail, chitin spikes flying for him. The spikes stopped, coming to a complete halt in mid air and dropping, though the barrier itself was destroyed. Though to the naked eye it would appear as if he just telepathically caught them, throwing off the creature and anyone who looked upon the sight. He wasn't called Loki for no reason, he was an expert at keeping secrets, causing mischief and being an all around pain in the ass.

Though it was probably more of a shock when the kid ran a couple feet, throwing the straw at the creature, the creature swatted at the straw with it's tail, and one would expect that he'd have simply sliced it in half, or knocked it to the ground, but that was not the case. The Hunter smacked the straw, and the straw blew up in an illuminating Aether energy, causing the tail to splatter blood everywhere and fall form the rest of the body. The Hunter rolled over and scampered up to it's paws, hissing as the half-tail immediately seemed to heal, and within three seconds it was as if the damage had never been done. Silus giggled a little, as the creature had already gained a loathing for little Loki. Silus held his hands up, Each one alight with a different energy. In his left hand he led the black energy of Death, Nether. In his right energy he held the white light of Aether. In his mind he called out for Kaisses, if he was going to have any hope of defeating his father's creatures he'd need as much of his pack as he had.

====

Ouroboros still sat in his throne, his Visor allowing him to see the events through the eyes of The Hunter. He smiled seeing how Silus was so eager to fight. Though Ouroboros wondered, what was he fighting for? His life, or the pathetic humans around him? He was slightly troubled by the thought for a moment. Silus would not dare to fight for those pathetic mortals would he? He hummed with a bit of intrigue. Would his son truly ever become a defender of the oh so pathetic mankind? Would Silus dare to use his powers, the powers he gained from murdering his brother to defend the weaklings? So many questions...so little answers. Ouroboros kept the possibility in mind, but he chose not to dwell on it. He noted that Silus was displaying his command over Life and Death, the Nether and the Aether. It would be most interesting however to seeif Silus would be able to display any form of mastery over Ethereal energy. Simply because one can command Nether and Aether does not mean that they are able to command the elect-chosen Hybrid energy of Ethereal. He noticed a familiar face... a young woman's face.

"Oh Miss Helia...That out path's would cross again....Fortune truly does not favor you..." He chuckled, but he stopped once he recalled Silus had been sitting there. She had actually approached him...and he was not belittled or berated. Shaking the thought off, he then focused on the other interesting young people in the area. So this was the assembled "Awesome Squad". How cute, they believed they would have the capacity to make a difference in this world. He placed a finger on his Visor and pressed a button upon it, one concealed by shadow. "Be a good boy and play with the children...Daddy is getting ready." Ouroboros said. The single transmitted through air via Ethereal nanites, establishing a telepathic link with his creature, his prized pet, The Hunter. The creature, in an amazing display of total submissiveness and loyalty obeyed his master. The Hunter would play with them for only a short time before leading them back to Ouroboros.

Ouroboros stood from the cold concrete throne, making his way out towards the stairs. Upon his ascension of the stairs he kicked the ash pile that was once a peon, and he walked through to the office. His Councilor had yet to return from unleashing the Hunter, though Ouro wouldn't be surprised had he died in releasing the beast, thought it was of little consequence if he had died. Nothing at the moment was beyond Ouro's control...nothing ever was anymore. It was almost...maddening. He walked through the office, making his way to a mechanical capsule, it looked as if it were a science fiction novel. The doors opened as he approached and he cracked his head. He stepped into the chamber and leaned back. The doors closed, and all connection with Ouroboros and reality was lost.
===

The Hunter seemed to smile as if targeting Silus. It charged, right for the Café.
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedekiah November 22nd 2013, 10:18 am

The boy correctly guessed that the group was the Awesome Squad, which Angel took as an expression of interest in joining. He introduced himself as Daniel, also giving his superhero name: Frost. As he did so, the ambient temperature of the room dropped noticeably, sending a shiver down Angel's spine. Theatrics, Angel thought to herself happily Now that's what I call a hero! This guy i so... cool. Smiling at her little joke, Angel pulled out a communicator and handed it to the ice teen. "Welcome to the Awesome Squad, Frost. I'm sure we'll get along famously!"

Meanwhile, Helia was starting a conversation up with the other newcomer, the child with the computer. The boy looked up when Helia addressed him, smiling and awkwardly stumbling over his greeting. What he said next, however, really drew in Angel's attention. Something about schematics for a super weapon. Some kind of villainous plot was ripe for the foiling, and this little boy had the key to doing it! Angel almost cried out in excitement. The young kid, Loki, then stood, looking at the television with a horrified expression on his face. The screen showed a monstrous creature, prowling like a predatory animal. The beast was ghastly, yet oddly beautiful at the same time. It's soft blue fur rippled over its shining dark scales. All thoughts of it's beauty were torn forcefully from Angel's mind, however, when it was show pouncing on a news helicopter, cutting off the signal. It needed to stopped, now.

Loki had packed his things and before Angel could move to stop him he was out the door. Angel turned to address the rest of the group. "Alright team, there's a wild beast on the loose in the city. We can't allow it to harm anyone, so lets get a move on! Follow my lead and try to work together but don't be afraid to take initiative and make plays without me." Right outside the door there was an explosion and a roar. The monster had brought the action to them. Worried about the civilians in the streets, Angel rushed outside in time to see Loki standing off against the massive creature. It was even more impressive looking in person, and even though she knew there was real danger here she couldn't help but feel some excitement. This was going to be her first real fight since entering the human world.

The beast charged toward Loki, which meant it was running toward the coffee shop as well. Even if the young boy actually dodged the attack, it would bring the monster crashing into the face of the building. There was no way Mrs. Penny could afford that kind of damage, and some of the new Awesome Squad members could be hurt from debris! Angel Dashed forward, putting herself between Loki and the charging creature. She needed to say something cool before she used her powers... Should she make a snarky comment about the monster? No, the beast was probably too dumb to understand speech, let alone appreciate some good banter. Maybe she could turn to Loki and give him a quick one-liner, something about "sticking with his team?" Yeah, that was good, but she might not have enough time with the monster on the way... Oh, i've got it! Angel thought to herself, almost giggling as she came up with her perfect line.

Putting on a face of determination and strength, she stood tall, raising a single hand up toward the enemy. Her palm was forward, and the pose looked like she was telling the creature "stop." With the loudest, most booming voice she could muster, Angel roared out at the charging monster. "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" On "pass" she activated her Repel spell, producing a sphere of repulsion around her that she made sure would only target the monster. She timed the field perfectly, so that it activated right as the beast would enter it's area of effect.

Spoiler:

Zedekiah Bishop
Zedekiah's Items

Angel
Zedekiah
Zedekiah

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini November 23rd 2013, 5:10 pm

A metallic communicater was shoved into his hand. He looked at it briefly, before sliding it into his pocket. He glanced out of the window to see the destruction going on just down the road. He didn't say anything, he just raised an eyebrow and kept on staring at the large, dragon like creature. He nodded at what the others were saying but in reality he was not really paying attention. He watched as a helicopter spiralled down from the sky and crashed behind a building. He was about to say something but both Angel, Lyra and Helia left the table, leaving him and the girl dressed like a chav at the table alone. He didn't look over to see what they were talking about, and all he could really hear were murmurs. He merely continued staring out of the window of the café, watching the monster wreak havoc.

Once the child ran out infront of it and the monster hand began running towards them did he perk up, and allow himself to stand. Angel turned to address everyonem and gave some heart warming speech about working together and saving the day. Sounds fun. He moved outside with her, allowing her to leave the café first. He stood behind her while the monster charged towards the child and Angel and himself. His hands curled into fists, a white, chilled air began to spiral around and the ends of his fingers got covered in cold. He was getting ready to fight, but before he could do anything the pretty Red Head shouted out lines which sounded vaugely familiar 'You shall not pass!'. He raised a hand to cover his face from any dust the spell created.

"Calm down there Gandalf. Isn't that film like 20 years old anyway?"

The frost still clung to his fingers, and the white air still curled around them but he didn't react just yet. He was waiting to see what this girl's powers would do.

Gemini
Gemini
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 23rd 2013, 9:07 pm

Helia ran out after Loki barely hearing angel's speech but angel was fast and quickly passed her and was out the door. Helia smiled when she found him almost instantaneously and she ran up to him. She put her hand on his back and squatted down next to him as two wolves stood by his side. She looked at him and smiled before she stood up.

"Next time you run make sure you get help to run with you." She said then she winked at him.

"Nerfram!!" She called demandingly and a low hum went off.

A silver fog rushed past her and was aiming at the hunter with immense force behind it. The silver glistened as the light sparkled across it's "body". As it flew past two daggers appeared in helia's hand but before she went into the fray she looked at Loki.

"If you want we can head towards this thing that you want to stop...or we can stay and destroy this thing and then go after it." She said as she flipped her hair behind her and looked at the beast that was about to be hit in the side by nerfram.

"But i'm with you whichever way you decide."
She said with a slight smile and a little light punch into loki's arm.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga November 24th 2013, 9:58 pm

Diana absently turned towards the group to listen, and when she looks out there was a giant monster. The girl with the many swords froze in place- she had practiced with her weapons, got into a few scrapes with lowly criminals, but this was her first encounter with a monster. Sure, she had six magical swords at her beck and call, so wizards and monsters were likely not far behind.

Angela provided the narrative to snap Princess out of her not so obvious panic. “R-right. Let’s g-go...” Diana said, her confident air shaken.

Silus exits the building, and soon the others begin to get into the act. Angel went first and established a force field, while Frost seemed to delay, and the fog began producing weapons for Helia.

Diana grabs her gym bag and slips on a gauntlet; arcane lines of power run through it, and the swords within rise to answer her call. Pointy ends facing where she faced, they hung around in a fixed orbit around her, and followed her where she went. The large bronze-and-gold ring she used early expanded into a the full crossblade, Blade Storm. She throws it towards the monster from the side, in a curved trajectory, hoping to catch it from a difficult angle. The girl also begins moving, as to avoid bringing too much attention to the cafe.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus November 25th 2013, 8:12 pm

There was a little voice, it was the girl form earlier. She had made it to his side, calling for this “Nerfram” creature. Suddenly from nowhere there was a shimmering mist, no a fog. One of powerful nature at that. The fog seemed to ’provide’ daggers for Helia, which made Silus smile a little, slightly reassured. Why was she doing this though? The Hunter was after Silus, so it seemed strange for him to get help…she was helping wasn’t she? All doubt was put to rest when she said she was with him. His eyes lit up, he finally had a reason to believe in humanity. So long as there was one human out there, even just one

Helia was going to help him it seemed. She gave him a little punch, however from his constant years of sibling abuse the second he lifted her hand he forced his eyes closed and flinched, cringing as if it were going to be an attempt on his life. The girls fist collided with his arm, but it was…gentle. His one eye opened gingerly, only to see the girl was smiling. He smiled too, but…why didn’t she hurt him? Why punch him when you weren’t going to hurt him? Humans were certainly weird creatures of habit and logic defying actions.

”W-wait, U-uhm…” He found himself blushing slightly, how was he supposed to explain what he was going to do? It might sound weird if he said ‘hey wait can I bless you with my energy?’ especially knowing how crude some people can be. He resorted to clearing his throat and taking each of her wrists in his own little hand as best as he could manage. Nether energy, the black energy of Death infused inside Helia, coursing a dark purple and the power of the Abyss seeped through, rushing up her veins. The veins in Helia’s right arms were illuminated with this glowing energy, exuding the dark powers of Death and destruction. Likewise, Silus’ right hand sent the white and heavenly gold and blue energy coursing up her left arm, causing her veins to glow a heavenly blue. The power of the Death Dimension was infused with Helia’s right arm, and the power of the heavenly Aetherium Life Well in her left arm, greatly augmenting her power. While he did this, he pushed his extra energy, and activated the hidden energy of the cross around his neck, granting the woman an even greater energy…The Ethereal energy. An ethereal fire settles on Helia, giving her the look of a celestial diety bathed in a purging fire. As the fire settled Titan rune’s were left, and they pulsated with the energy of the almighty Ethereal. The fire subsided, and now Helia was more powerful than ever before.

(Helia now has +6 Power Points added to her grid. Silus has chosen to Allocate two of said points. One point shall be Allocated to Durability, the other will be allocated to Strength. *Helia is now able to lift up to 1000lbs and use 1000lbs of force. She now has 8 Durability) (Helia Has 4 Power points to Allocate at her next turn)

”Life and Death, Eternal Cycle, Bless this champion in this fight, Grant her now Yggdrasil’s Might.” Silus chanted his mantra. He felt her strength up greatly. ”Make her muscles as Yggdrasil’s Bark, That none may stop her courageous heart. and with that her skin became that much tougher, life and death pulsing from her as if she were a beacon of Life and Death, a beacon of eternal power….as if she were a god on earth. ”Ethereal power of deities defined, take this champion as thine.” and at that moment, with those words, Loki had left the rest in her hands, if she wished to be stronger, she could be stronger, if she wished to be faster then her will be done. Loki had implanted the spirit of Yggdrasil within her, and now whatever she may choose, is up to her. Silus watched as Abra flared out with a strong light blast for the creature, which in turn lunged at Abra, taking the scar and healing instantly. Abra yelped as the Hunter threw it’s massive paw into the wolf, sending him through the glass. Soon Hocus had lunged onto the Hunter and bitten onto it’s ear. The Hunter roared and flailed its head around, eventually another girl came out proclaiming that none shall pass, suddenly the monster was about to be thrown back, when it dug it’s claw into the ground. The Repel spell was powerful, but the creature was holding on with it’s own strength. Sadly, Hocus was not so strong, and was propelled into the brick building, splatting against it, leaving a trail of blood.

”H-hey!” He called at Angel, how could she be so careless. Silus looked around, noting all his allies, using his extensive knowledge of energy signatures to try and discover the type of power they may have. Though the cool looking punk with blonde hair made it pretty clear just how cool he was, with his Ice energy radiating from him. He sighed as he watched the creature sinking in. He looked to see the girl with the blades. She had…blades like his dad. Except hers all LOOKED different, his daddy’s only did different things. He also noticed that the frost man wasn’t doing anything interesting.

”H-hey Cool guy!” Silus announced, trying to get his attention. Once he had the attention he decided to make his plan clear. He looked back to the Hunter, who dug his claw into the groun above him, and he began to slowly make small advances towards them. Silus began to look around, eyes shifting the clear distinction of a brilliant little mind at work. He already knew how to shut this monster down, but it was going to take time and teamwork, the question was more along the lines of if anyone would listen to him. He looked around, and smiled noting that this team…they might have it…they MIGHT have what it takes to beat his daddy, something that made him happy…but really sad too. ”Start making an wall of Ice to block the Hunter please!” He requested. Being nice couldn’t hurt, could it? He then looked to the girl that may have well just killed his wolf…something that he also dreaded, but then again…them dying wasn’t exactly something that stopped Silus before. He could just Hermes staff to resurrect them later. The girl using this spell…it was HEAVY Aether energy, so she was a celestial on a minor scale, or a powerful witch that was probably going to try and dissect him to learn the secrets of his own power.

”Hey Angel lady! When he make the Ice Wall give it a full push into the Hunter!” Silus said with a little smile. OF course Silus was prepared for all of this, he knew what to do next. His part was coming up. His left eye was glowing a deep indigo with nether, the right eye was alight with Aether energy, and they would remain this way until Helia no longer could reap the benefits of Yggdrasil.

He took out a small little pole from his hoodie pocket, the pole extended when he twirled it, he held up his magic stone, the one he used to enchant the straw, and he brought it to his forehead, the stone began to glow again. The next chance he got, he could use this stored energy to make his staff a terror to behold. The Staff suddenly had two ethereal serpents spawn from his hand, coil up the staff and bite at the top of it, causing angelic wings to sprout. The Staff was rightfully named Hermes staff, the symbol of healing and life, and it was within Silus’ (or Loki’s rather) possession. The Aether Artifact resonated and made it’s heavenly presence to the world, singing in a celestial tone only heard by those of a magical nature or those in tune with the occult. He was careful to make note of the posh girl with the floating swords. Silus did a double take, checking and making sure that it wasn’t his mind playing tricks on him. Floating swords!? What is she his daddy’s little protégé?

”H-hi…” Silus said to her, a sort of greeting, though the way he looked at her was probably unexpected, he was in reverential awe, unsure of what to make of this. Spectacle of swords. He looked back to the hunter, who let out a powerful, deafening roar with all of it’s strength. Silus cupped his hands over his ears and he pressed down, trying to block out the terrible noise. The roar itself was powerful enough to shatter the nearby glass and produce a small booming area. Hopefully they were all ready.

Item’s used:

Spell’s used:

Awesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedekiah November 26th 2013, 11:27 am

Things started out well enough at least. As Angel jumped into the fight, the others joined as well, throwing their own attacks at the charging beast. This was good, of course. The group was working together to take the monster down, and so far they weren't stepping on eachother's toes. Helia had summoned her fog ally, nerfram, and Cheokram had put on a magical gauntlet, causing a multitude of swords to float around her. Helia attacked the creature with her fog before spawning a pair of daggers, and Cheokram let loose her shimmering crossblade. The attacks hit hard, causing the beast to stumble, and at this point a pair of wolves leaped in and began attacking as well. It was here that Angel activated her Repel spell, which unfortunately coincided with one of the wolves latching onto the big monster's head. The force of the spell, which was only meant to affect the monster, launched the poor wolf off into a nearby wall. "Oh, shit! Sorry puppy!" Angel called out, dismayed that she had harmed the helpful hound. The beast, on the other hand, was just able to keep itself from being pushed away, hanging on with it's claws digging into the ground.

Well this is just great... Angel huffed to herself as the monster clawed its way slowly through her field of repulsion. Now what am I supposed to do? She wanted to reach the wolf that she had harmed in order to using her healing aura on it before it passed away, but she couldn't do so with this monster mere feet away.

"Calm down there Gandalf." a voice sounded beside her. Angel's heart jumped, and she nearly pushed the source away with her Repel spell, just barely containing the reflex. "Isn't that film like 20 years old anyway?" Angel turned to see Frost standing by with a fistful of freezing energy. Ice crawled up his fingers, and though he seemed to be ready to activate his ice powers he held off for the moment.

"Don't knock the classics, Snowcone." she responded playfully. There was a strain in her voice from keeping the Repel field up at full strength, but she was confident she could handle it for a few more moments. She motioned her head toward the beast, still slowly creeping up on her position. "Now how are we supposed to get rid of that?" As she considered her predicament, her æthersense picked up a powerful flux of otherworldly energy behind her. She turned around to see Helia beefed up with æther and nether energy, the source of which being the young child, Loki. What is going on here... She wondered, curious of Loki's power. The child's eyes were glowing with energy and shifting around suspiciously. He was coming up with a plan.

In confirmation of Angel's thoughts Loki began calling out orders. He first requested that Frost create a wall of ice to impede the the creatures forward movement. That would thankfully give Angel some breathing room, and perhaps it would open up opportunities for further attacks. Next Loki gave Angel some direction, telling her to push Frost's ice wall into the beast. It was a good idea, Angel had to admit. The kid had a knack for strategy, being able to coordinate efforts of the team in such a short span of time. He would make a great addition to the Awesome Squad. Angel nodded and focused on the Beast. As soon as Loki gave the word she would launch Frost's ice wall.

Once again Angel felt the presence of æther magic resonating from behind her. Her ears were met with the beautiful sound of Angelic song, and though Angel didn't recognize the source, she knew that it was some kind of æther artifact. She didn't have time to study the artifact, however, because the monster suddenly released a fearsome roar that shattered nearby glass and brought Angel to her knees. She was just able to keep hold on her spell, but she was in pain. Ears ringing and vision blurred, she focused her attention on the beast, doing her utmost to keep it from advancing and praying that Frost finished his ice wall soon.

Zedekiah Bishop
Zedekiah's Items

Angel
Zedekiah
Zedekiah

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini November 29th 2013, 11:49 am

Frost looked at the wolf, which was sent soaring into the wall. While he felt bad for it's pain, he couldn't help but think that it looked quite funny flying through the air like that. He barely contained a snort when it flopped against the wall. 'Don't knock the classics'. Pfft, he'd seen the first half an hour of the first one and just gave up, too boring. "Classics? Ha, whatever.", with the word whatever his tone had a remarkably sarcastic and obviously playful tone to it. Whenever Silus decided that he would try to order Frost around, and command his new squad as though he were the leader, as his age was more of a joke than a command Who the hell did this kid think he was? Ordering him around. He couldn't be older than fucking eight and was giving the orders like he knew what he was doing, when all he probably knows is the Super Amazing Rangers from TV. He didn't even understand frost's powers. He could move his own ice.

Grunting, Frost raised both his hands above his head fingers pointing to one another before he shoved both his hands forward and sent a beam of icy cold energy spraying over the road. It splashed and spread across the concrete like a web, and at a remarkable pace caused the concrete to become a slippery runway, with the hopes of causing the monster to slide forward and gain speed, just so when he hit the piece of crap with his next trick it really hurt.. He also took the liberty of creating the wall just like the kid wanted and with some extra effort went through the process of adding some spikes to the side facing the creature. Then, thrusting his hands out and extending his control over the frozen wall, cracking was heard as it was ripped from the floor. He moved his arms towards the monster, and with an audiable growl span around once, sending the wall soaring towards the monster.

He took one look at the kid and snuffed. His white breathe could be seen spreading out as though even it were agitated that he'd tried to order Frost around at such a young age.

Twat.
Gemini
Gemini
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 29th 2013, 2:14 pm

(Helia allocates 2 points to her ability and 2 points to speed)

Helia felt her energy spike and her outfit had changed dramatically. She smiled and laughed a bit as she thought about the pounding she could give this beast now. She raised her hands and her fog washed around her. When it dissipated she had two bear like paws with claws on it covering her arms.

"Ursa's rage." She called and then she lunged towards the hunter.

Her image blurred as she reached the hunter and began to swing her fists. She was putting all her speed and force into her hits, hell bent on beating him into the ground. Her fog rushed around her and reinforced her weapons as she continued to swing. She was moving so fast, she barely registered her movements because of her speed and she didn't really see anything but the blur of the fog and the whip of her hair as she constantly shifted her weight.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 2nd 2013, 8:07 am

Blade Storm delivered a relatively average in the creature’s thick hide, drawing blood, the arcane weapon empathically telling Diana that only part of her arsenal would work against it. The Blade returned to her armoured hand with an audible ding. In terms of positioning, Diana was farthest in the back, since her flying swords gave her alot of range options.

The battle was definitely one of battlefield control, as magical and ice barriers were erected to limit the monster’s movements. However, it was far from discouraged as it prepared to continue the attack. Her teammates were contributing their own to the battle, Angel and Silus definitely having loads of magical powers that resonated with her blades.

The beasts unleashed a deafening roar that would have quickly inflicted grievous harm on Diana- her gauntlet responded automatically, by encasing its host’s head with a durable, ancient looking silvery mask. The sound was stifled even as glass shattered around her, though the flying glass was a problem in itself, her armor unable to react so quickly to changing conditions without a good connection to its wearer. Flying glass deliver cuts immediately to Diana. A particularly large piece of glass lodged itself in her leg. “Aaaah!” She screamed out in pain, unused to the fighting conditions with a large magical beast.

“Blood Drinker...” She murmured, falling onto one knee. The jagged, obsidian-dark blade came floating forward to obey its wielder’s commands. It glowed with a dark energy and launched itself past the barriers to lodge itself into the creature’s leg, to draw on its life force for Diana.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus December 10th 2013, 8:33 pm

The Hunter noticed the Ice power shooting out, and it recoiled, letting itself get blown back a little, and even lurching over to the side to avoid any contact with the ice. as Frost's ice path formed, The blade still managed to slice it, removing a chunk of flesh and muscle form it's leg. That's when Silus noticed it...The creature glared at Frost as it's wound began to heal over in a rapid fashion. It snarled, and began circling it's tail in the air, before whipping it quickly, sending three large spikes right for Frost. Silus glanced around, looking quickly for his late lycanthrope. Where in frozen Hell was Kaisses? The Hunter snarled as the girl Helia lashed out at him. The hunter roared as Helia lashed out. The creature attempted to defend himself with his tail, but the tail was promptly decimated, severed clean off.

"Angel, throw the wall!" Silus said, hopefully she could generate enough oomph to throw it. No kidding...she did. The wall took off and Smashed right into The Hunter, throwing it into the building behind it, breaking the brick wall behind it. Silus' plan had worked, like always. The celebration wasn't going to be a long one though, the Tail began to regrow, and it would regrow soon if they didn't do something to stop it. Silus got a wicked grin across his face as he though of the answer to that. Abra rushed over to Frost's side, growling.

"I'd watch it if I were you human. That "Twat" is the only one here who knows how to kill this thing." He snarled. Silus called out and waved. The wolf looked obediently and nodded.

"Abra Kadabra!" Silus yelled. Abra smirked and growled as he began to transform. He soon looked like a large smeared furry painting.

"Abra Kadabra" The wolf said, within a flash of light, the Wolf Transformed, reality warped and reformed at where a four foot prismatic wolf once stood, there was now a floating, fifteen foot rainbow dragon, it's light radiating like holy power.

"Hey, Blade lady! Can you please try and cut off his leg?!" Silus pleaded, he then began running towards Abra, who used his light energy to tether Silus next to him in a flash. "H-h-hey uhm...do y-ou wanna kill this thing?" He said, looking at the Hunter that broke through the Ice wall and snarled. It swiped the blade in it's leg, knocking it out before it leaped up into the air, over top of the young heroes and onto the roof of the coffee shop.

"Si...we gotta kill it." The black wolf, Hocus said as it gimped out. It looked to Abra, who nodded and light began to wrap around the wounds, healing the poor dark wolf.

"Yeah...." Silus said sadly, the kid didn't want anyone to die, especially not something that it had fed when it was a 'pup' as Ouro had called it. [color:0038=#deepskyblue]"I know how to kill this thing, are you gonna help or are ya gonna call an eleven year old names like a big shot?" Silus asked him. Abra, the large Dragon glared at Hocus.

"What? I got wolf ears, I'm gonna use 'em. HE deserves to know!" Hocus retorted, defending himself for telepathically telling Silus what was said earlier.

"Shut up Hocus, you're just trying to start a fight." Silus said with a smirk, before looking to Frost. "I dunno why you don't like me, I didn't do anything to you. But if you wanna beat that thing ya gotta work with me." He said as he looked up at the Hunter, which looked down upon him and Frost with a hiss.

Awesome Squad: Assemble! - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top