The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Paul Phemos AKA Water Dude I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Paul Phemos AKA Water Dude I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Paul Phemos AKA Water Dude I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Paul Phemos AKA Water Dude I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Paul Phemos AKA Water Dude I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Paul Phemos AKA Water Dude I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Paul Phemos AKA Water Dude I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Paul Phemos AKA Water Dude I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Paul Phemos AKA Water Dude I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Paul Phemos AKA Water Dude I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Paul Phemos AKA Water Dude I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Paul Phemos AKA Water Dude I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Paul Phemos AKA Water Dude I_vote_lcapPaul Phemos AKA Water Dude I_voting_barPaul Phemos AKA Water Dude I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Paul Phemos AKA Water Dude

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paul Phemos AKA Water Dude Empty Paul Phemos AKA Water Dude

Post by Johawplastic November 5th 2013, 12:39 am

Water Dude
Just a renegade grocerie bagger.

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:Water Dude
Title:Mr. Useless
Alignment:Neutral-Neutral.  He kinda just wants to bag groceries.  
Race:Human
Hair:Dirty Blond
Eyes:Green
Height:5.9
Weight:175lbs
Blood type:Diluted

Image+Description:

The Looks

The Legacy

Personality:
Paul is, under normal circumstances, a reasonably mild-mannered human being, but he is prone to bouts of rage when something aggravates him.  This typically takes the form of some superpowered being disturbing his routine, resulting in a rather angry hydrokinetic taking control of a nearby fire hydrant and going to town indiscriminately on the entire melee.  

History:

Paul Phemos started life as the son of Arthur and Mary Phemos, and moved through most of his youth ignorant of his abilities.  

Once he hit eighteen, however, community college became the least of his worries.  As a reasonably powerful hydrokinetic, he naturally suited up and joined a local group of costumed cops, and made a decent name for himself as Water Dude, surfer theme and all.  

That came crashing down when a villain his group was facing kidnapped the aging Arthur and Mary Phemos and held them for ransom.  The team naturally mounted a rescue, which resulted in both parents’ deaths.  Heartbroken, Paul retired from vigilante life after reducing the responsible party to a smear on an unlucky piece of pavement.  

Since then, Mr. Phemos has reassumed his old identity, casting the persona of Water Dude aside in favor of bagging groceries at the local Food Sheep.  Superheroes and villains are things to talk about over a beer or two and yell at on the television with a buddy or two.  Only when this lifestyle is threatened does he dredge up his old abilities, answering the burning call within himself, to seek revenge against the villains for killing his parents, to strike out at the heroes for bringing them into the conflict in the first place, and to lash at himself for not being fast enough to save them.  

The Powers

Power 1: Hydrokinesis - Paul can move water with his mind, in most of its shapes and forms.  Usually this takes the form of him manipulating bodies and/or streams of water and using them to cause blunt force trauma, although he can get more inventive when he wants to.  Dilution with other liquids does not affect his ability to manipulate water, although it does get proportionally harder as more of the liquid refuses to respond to his commands.    Phase change, on the other hand, does.  Ice and steam are beyond the pale for him at this juncture.  

Power 2: Water Creature Affinity - More similar to empathy than any specific sort of communication, this essentially normalizes Paul’s mood with that of the aquatic creatures nearby.  While this means he is especially calm in places like aquariums, he must be careful around seafood establishments and similar places.  On the other hand, being around a sufficiently angry Paul can and will incite anything that lives in liquid larger than pond scum to start attacking things.  Not that an irate guppy or PO’d goldfish does much, but every little bit helps.  

Power 3:

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence: 5
Occult: 0
Strength: 3
Speed: 3
Durability: 3
Ability: 8
Fighting Skills: 8
Magic:0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1

Johawplastic
Johawplastic

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Paul Phemos AKA Water Dude Empty Re: Paul Phemos AKA Water Dude

Post by Arcana November 5th 2013, 12:46 am

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top