The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Katrina NPC I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Katrina NPC I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Katrina NPC I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Katrina NPC I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Katrina NPC I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Katrina NPC I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Katrina NPC I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Katrina NPC I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Katrina NPC I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Katrina NPC I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Katrina NPC I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Katrina NPC I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Katrina NPC I_vote_lcapKatrina NPC I_voting_barKatrina NPC I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Katrina NPC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katrina NPC Empty Katrina NPC

Post by Ani October 28th 2013, 10:52 pm

Katrina
The Cursed Blade

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:
Title:
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: weaponized
Hair: white
Eyes: grey
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 109 lbs
Blood type: Liquid Metal

The Looks

Before The Transformation:

After the Transformation :

The Legacy

Personality: Katrina is rather quite as she doesn’t have much to say. But she is manipulative. Never mistake her silence for weakness. Katrina is very cunning as well. She is most likely to pick the side that will give her the most or win. She has an addiction to power and being able to hold it over people’s heads. As for social standings Katrina is a little behind as she has been asleep for the last 1,995 years.

History: Katrina was born during the reign of king Arthur in a little hamlet. Her hair was long and pale brown then and her eyes a strange shade of blue grey. Katrina led a basic life living with her parents and three siblings, Charles, Elena, and Wesley. Her daily job was to take care of all the basic animals. Such as the horse, dairy cow, and the few chickens that they had. Katrina one day had a strange run in with a young man named Varric Neiro. He saved her from the first kidnapping attempt on her. Five people, both a combination of men and women, armed with an assortment of weapons preferable to that current time period. Varric saved her, realizing the group of people that he had joined had a bad motive, and from that point they were friends ever since. Class differences however caused her parents to disapprove at the boy hanging around (not to mention that he also tried to help kidnap her but that is beside the point). But alas, since when does Katrina care about anyone’s opinion?

But, over time the land began to be corrupted by black magic. Sacrifices and strange rituals began to crop up when she turned eighteen. On her way home from the local market Katrina was kidnapped and used in one of these rituals. She was kept as a prisoner and a slave for two years until she the prime age of twenty. In those times it wasn’t too young but it wasn’t too old. Before she was slaughtered for her soul Katrina witnessed her best friend being cursed and stuffed into a magical box by the high priestess. Varric had once again tried to save her life but this time he had failed.

Her body was burned and from that fire a sword was forged. A sword of incredibly make and after many spells of black magic  Katrina was able to go between a somewhat human form and the sword, trapping her eternally at the age of twenty. After a hundred years Katrina managed to make her escape and kill her captors with a dagger to their throats.

For the next several hundred years Katrina learned about politics and how to get situations to result in her favor. That is when her hunger for power started, in the courts of kings. She quickly climbed the list of most powerful women. Over time, Katrina left the courts and journeyed to other places bringing back riches and many strange things. Upon doing this Katrina learned many languages and customs. . But during this time, The Cursed Blade had a quest, to recover the key to the lost box that contained her friend. It was soon said that Katrina recovered the key soon after a massive war when a horde of gold was discovered.

But soon Katrina began to grow tired and weary of participating in battles. Before she knew it the reign of King Arthur had ended and others rose up to take his place. So one day she fell asleep as a sword in a cave and she wasn't awakened for One thousand, nine hundred, and ninety five years years.  Katrina was awaken by tremors in the earth and she emerged to find the world changed and in utter confusion. She was discovered by a Titan named Sean, who for some reason had been wandering a magical forest in England. He took her in and taught her the ways of the world. Her view of good and evil may have become a little warped during the stay with the Titans. But she remains firmly neutral, even though she may be on the darker side of neutral. For if one is not neutral and plays favorites things may not work out in one's best interests.

The Powers

Human Powers
Power 1: (2) Shape shifting into her sword form. She can take any sword shape/style

Sword Powers
Power 2: (2) Turning back into her human form
Power 3: Telepathy with her wielder or whoever is touching the sword.

Power 4: (5) Stat boosting~ Boosting her wielder's ability or strength

Grid
HUMAN
Intelligence:
Occult:3
Strength:5
Speed:5
Durability: 6
Ability: 2
Fighting Skills: 5
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth: 1

Grid: Demon Sword
Intelligence:
Occult:
Strength:
Speed:
Durability:7
Ability:2/5
Fighting Skills:
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth:

Last edited by Ani on February 21st 2014, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Behold the Ani-ness :
Katrina NPC Tumblr10
Ani
Ani

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-09-09

Back to top Go down

Katrina NPC Empty Re: Katrina NPC

Post by Arcana November 3rd 2013, 3:38 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha February 21st 2014, 10:29 pm

Unapproved upon request

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Katrina NPC CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha February 21st 2014, 10:34 pm

Npc approved

Katrina NPC CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top