The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBlast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 I_voting_barBlast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBlast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 I_voting_barBlast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 Empty Re: Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle)

Post by Chellizard February 13th 2014, 1:04 am

"Hm.. yes. Hmmm... of course!" the woman muttered as she, too, paced a counter clockwise circle around of Avacyn's clockwise turning form.

Long fingers nails grazed Avie's shoulder and then Chelle's palm rested there, holding the girl still for a moment. The room's atmosphere shifted, but likely only in one's mind. Nothing really had changed, but when a stranger touches you, I'm sure you feel a bit odd.

Tyuki stayed next to John, being a spectator for the most part. She whispered softly to John as she watched her Aunt. "I wonder if she really is our daughter; wouldn't that be really, really... like, weird? I dunnot if I'm ready to move passed the make out stage..." the girl blushed and glanced from John back to her aunt Chelle and Avacyn.

"Hm.. Tyuki, be a doll and come here for a moment." she said, curling a beckoning finger toward her niece.

"Okie dokie," Tyuki complied, hopping up from the loveseat to wander over to the other women.

She stood with her arms relaxed, her attention shifting between them both.

"So now what?" she asked with a brow raised curiously.

"This may prick a bit," she said, the well primped looking fingernails growing into fine pointed claws at her own will.

"You don't mind, do you?" she asked, looking to Avacyn for permission.

"And I may need to prick your baby daddy as well, m'dear. I do hope he's not afraid of a little poke." she said, looking over to John with a soft, albeit curious smile.

Chelle wondered about this boy; wondered if he was truly right for her darling niece.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5014
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 Empty Re: Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle)

Post by Artemis February 13th 2014, 5:23 pm

Even though Avacyn was circling around Chelle walked around her in the opposite direction. She didn't honestly understand the point of turning around herself but she wasn't exactly going to stop turning unless told. And then Chelle touched her. Not anywhere inappropriate but it still caused Avacyn to tense up. She couldn't hold back the slight electrical shock that shot crossed her skin when touched.

"S-Sorry." said Avacyn quick as soon as she realized what she done. "I-It was reflex, I didn't mean it." Avacyn hoped she wouldn't be in trouble with Chelle. Avacyn couldn't explain it but being around was nice but made her feel really uneasy. Avacyn's eyes widen when Chelle's nails turned to claws. But she nodded slowly after looking at her mother who seemed to be perfectly fine with it. "Umm... o-ok." said Avie nervously, this time making she she had control of her powers this time.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 13th 2014, 8:41 pm

John was feeling odd and out of place in this mansion's office room. He was not sure why. There were quite a few possible reasons for feeling like this. He was pretty much staring off into space during most of this. If 'by space' mean't the opposite corner of the room. He heard whispering in his ear and glanced over to see that it was Tyuki still pondering all of this crazy stuff. He kind of felt the same way despite everything.

"Wait. There's stages to this?" he asked kind of dumbfoundedly. His history of relationships wasn't much to speak of. At all really. He was about to rhetorically ask if there was a manual when he noticed that something weird was about to happen. He could see that the girl didn't take too well to being all felt up like that. John saw a brief spark of electricity pass by near where the aunt lady's hand was located. Then that hand suddenly had claws. He was startled at the sight of this and a bit worried. He was having trouble actually trusting this woman even though she was Tyuki's aunt. She was talking like she was about to give them all a blood test, but with the claws on her hand being used in place of a needle. Personally, John would actually prefer the needle at this point, and he really did not like needles. John got up and readied himself for this even though he didn't want to. Seemed best to just get this over with already.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 1st 2014, 10:06 pm

Tyuki sat, waiting patiently. Her attention drifted between her boyfriend, and futuristic daughter-girl, and finally settled on her Aunt. The almost-twenty pop star was a bit mesmerized by the way the flames flickered, casting lovely shadows of her three family members across the opposite wall. Staring, unblinkingly, she finally forced her eye lids to coat her emeralds orbs with moisture.

"Tyuki-dear, are you all right?" the voice of her Aunt was a bit numb to her ears at first, but came through when Tyuki blinked a few more times.

"Huh? Oh, yeah." a cheeky smile curled her lips and she brought her focus of attention back to John, Avacyn, and Chelle.

--

The long legged, tall woman was bare footed, but she still towered over the two children in front of her. She did not jump when the static shock rolled over Avacyn's skin. Oh no, that just tickled a tiny bit. The reaction had Chelle grinning alike to the Cheshire cat.

"Lovely, lovely~... Let's see," she hummed, priming her pointer finger's claws against her thumb claws. The appendages made soft clicks as the four talons rubbed together.

"This might hurt a tiny bit," she said, and then moved both hands forward to prick them simultaneously.

Her right hand moved toward Avie, and poked her just along the underside of her jaw. Her left hand mirrored the action, pricking John as well. A small droplet of blood pooled in the curve of her claw and she brought them back to her lips, sniffing them before taking a mild taste.

She took roughly half of the drop that she had collected from both John and Avie. She tested them individually at first, cleaning her palette by gently biting her own lip and sloshing a bit of her own blood around in her mouth. Once the taste was gone, she tested John's.

"Oh my! Interesting. You were not born with this... your powers have evolved... interesting... I cannot say what you once had, but I can taste a difference... ooh." she then clicks her tongue and licks up the last bit of both blood samples.

The two drops swish in her mouth and her eyes snap shut then right back open. Instead of melting auburn hues, they're deep, dark crimson. The fire's reflection dances in her pupils, and Tyuki jumps up to aid her Aunt.

--

"Heyy there, you okay?" she asks, holding onto her Aunt tightly, guiding her to sit down in her office chair.

"I... cannot believe it," Tyuki looked over her Aunt's face, looking her over.

"Can't believe what?" she asks, blinking in confusion.

A shaking hand rises, a clawed pointer finger aimed at Avacyn.

"She is your daughter... but a darkness looms within..." coughing, Chelle doubled and pulled the trashcan to her and vomited whatever she had consumed into it.

"What?!" she asked, startled now as she looked between her aunt, John, and Avie with worry all over her adorable face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 1st 2014, 11:41 pm

Avacyn winced at the prick and rubbed the area where her great aunt drew her blood. She was kinda freaked out when she tasted the blood like a vampire and shot her Dad a strange sideways look of confusion. Avie held down on the area that was bleeding, trying to get it to stop. Her great out was Marveling over how her father wasn't born with his powers. It actually wasn't a fact she knew. She just assumed that since she was born with hers, her father was born with his. Just like how she was. But then it got weird... like really weird.

As a child some of the favorite books her parents would read to her where about some short of dark prophecy that had befallen a beautiful princess and a handsome hero had to save her. Well what just happened reminded her on how one of those books would start. Her mother had rushed to help her great aunt sit down. Worry and confusion crossed over Avie's face. Darkness looms within? What did Chelle mean by that? Yeah she got a bit hotheaded and had streaks of stubbornness, Avacyn never actually wanted to do anything bad to anyone.

"W-What to do you mean by darkness?" asked Avacyn, doing her best not to sound scared. Her eyes darted around the room. And seemly out of no where her head started to pound. Avie's hand went up to her forehead and she staggered a bit feeling light headed. And then Everything went back and she fell to the ground
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 3rd 2014, 4:17 pm

Okay. That actually kind of hurt. Getting yourself stabbed by really long and sharp fingernails was not a pleasant experience. Nor was watching the woman who did it start tasting the blood samples she got. This sight made him retch. Uh-huh. All that fighting he had done and dealing with death on more than one occasion and surprisingly enough, he had not seen much in the way of blood and guts and all that other stuff that comes from the innards of a living thing. John considered himself very fortunate to not have borne witness to such sights too much. Very fortunate.

John put his other hand over his shoulder and applied pressure to it in order to stop the bleeding as he wondered how this was being done. He was starting to figure that instead of being just another metahuman, that instead she may be a vampire. John was informed of the fact that they apparently did exist. It was just like the movies, except weirder. Well he couldn't confirm anything about them. The only thing he had going to back up this thought process were the few factors that lead him to think that way in the first place. The majorly disproportionate age defying appearance and this whole thing involving their blood. Pretty good signs though.

Not quite understandably about it, but he was nonetheless confused by her statement after she was finished tasting his blood. Something that still made him a bit queasy. This Chelle woman was talking about his powers for some reason and her statement had him trying to figure out what she mean't. He thought about the question for a pause before remembering that his powers had actually changed somehow. John couldn't have explained how it happened if his life depended on it. It just happened. Kind of.

Pretty much everybody would be left curious by a statement made by the apparent vampire lady about the supposed time travelling girl. She said that darkness looms within her. What exactly did she mean by that? John was very curious about this statement. He looked to Tyuki with a face of mixed emotions as he thought of what to say. According to Tyuki's aunt this girl was in fact their daughter. That time travelling story was actually starting to make sense. It was the only explanation of any of this by this point. "What is this 'darkness' that you're talking about?" As he asked this he saw Avie once again fall to the ground unconscious. She fainted again. He was starting to think she had a disease or something. That's twice now she's suddenly fainted.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 3rd 2014, 12:41 am

Brushing a bit of hair behind of her ear, Chelle leaned up from the trashcan. Blood dribbled down her chin, and her eyes were a deep crimson. Her olive toned skin was becoming gray as the hand of her grandfather clock waved back and forth. Every passing second sent Chelle closer and closer to her demonic form. There was no stopping it, despite how hard she was fighting it.Clenched fists, and a tight jaw. She lurched in her seat, knocking Tyuki aside with one quick motion. A blur became the elegant woman just as Avie fainted.

Chelle had caught her, but the beautiful woman was replaced with gray skin and large pointed horns. Fangs were barred and claws gently pricked Avie's flesh as the demoness held onto the girl. No blood was drawn, however. Breathing, quite heavily, Chelle looked down over the unconscious child. She listened to her heart beat, and breathed her in.

"She's fine..." she started, standing up with Avie in her arms, Bridal style.

"But... what did you mean?" Tyuki was still utterly confused, and she was sure John was. Looking over to him, she gave him a weak, but genuine smile. It was filled with worry.

"I have no clue what is inside of her, but it is bad... simply bad." She answered John's question as she held Avie. Carrying the girl was easy, letting her go was harder. The darkness inside of Avie drew out Chelle's demonic side. She was a magnet now, and Chelle was drawn to her.

"Tyuki...

"Huh?"

"You need to leave."

"But I just got here!" whining audibly, she stepped over to stand by John, shifting her arm around of his.

Chelle narrowed her eyes and sat Avie down, then vanished into a shadow that was just big enough for her to stand in.

She reappeared in the far corner of the room behind of her desk near the window. "I cannot explain more than I know; take your flesh and blood and leave from here. I'll have to contact a specialist for this case. Keep close tabs on this girl. Do not let her out of your sight if you can't help it."

That sent Tyuki into a fit. "But I can't just drag her around with me! What would I do? Hire her as a sound manager or something? Like, what the heck?" she had let go of John's arm at this point and was flailing around, pacing the room.

"Enough!" anger rose as Chelle stepped toward her desk to press a few buttons on an intercom.

"Petra, come and escort my neice, her boyfriend, and their time travelling daughter to the south Wing; far away from me. We'll need someone to carry said unconscious time travelling girl. I'll be out for the remainder of the night. I leave Anna in charge of the manor."

A woman with oriental attributes soon arrived along with two men in black suits and thin ties. She had high eyebrows, thin eyes, and a thin mouth. A sharp nose was accented by sharper features. She was obviously Japanese in descent. She had her hair scraped back into a pony tail, and her attire choice was a simple pant suit. An ear piece was nestled in all three new guests left ears.

The woman was Petra, the men were two guards to make sure the three young adults made it to the South wing without a fuss.

Tyuki was still huffing, but went with the two men, looking back to make sure John was following. Petra waiting in the room for John to come along as well. Before Chelle opened the french doors to the balcony outside of her office window, she spoke to John in a soft manner.

"I apologize for the way we had to meet. I'm sure we'll become better acquainted at a later date. Also, I'm so sorry your mother passed when you were at such a tender age... She was a marvelous woman." and with that, the woman sank away, the doors slamming behind of her.

-My DeviantArt-
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 3rd 2014, 2:00 pm

Avacyn yawned, the window was open and a slight breeze pushed the white, see-though drapes aside. She let her eyes wonder for a bit. She was sleeping in a canopy bed with red see-through drapes, not as light as the drapes by the window but still see through. She was surrounded by huge fluffy pillows that her head practically sank into. She was covered by a gold-threaded embroidered red blanket and white sheets.

Avie stretched and sat up in the bed. She was in Italy... right? Yeah she remembered flying here with her parents... who were younger then her right now... she was in the past. She was in some great aunt's mansion that she never heard of. Nearly instantly the sky turned black and the wind picked up. There was a flash of lightning and the boom of thunder as rain flew through the open window. Avie stood up, trying to fight the wind to close the window. But the wind was unnaturally strong, it took all of her strength to get to window. She was able to force the window closed. Avie breathed heavily, happy that the strange occurrence was over. But then the window burst open and Avie was sent flying back, a maniacal laughter could clearly be heard coming from all directions. And then Avie hit the wall, hard.

Avacyn bolted up in bed, breathing heavily. She was in the same room as in her dream, the only difference was that she woke up in a cold sweat and there was a pitter-patter of a light rain on the closed window. Even though it was a dream Avacyn could still here the echoing of laughter... that creepy laughter. It sounded like her own voice but her different, something about it was skewed. Avacyn got up and looked out the window, looking out at the view. Even with the sky covered in dark clouds it was beautiful. Avacyn shook her head. It was a dream... it had to be a dream, but then why was it bothering her so much? Avie stripped and walked into he bathroom connected to the room. There was already a towel laid out for her. She turned the water on and stepped in.

Avacyn spent most of her shower with cold water running over her, she was trying to snapped herself out of whatever she was in right now. Although when that didn't work she just gave up and got out of the shower, drying herself off with the towel the best she could before wrapping it around her. She walked back out to the room and to her surprise her bed had already been made again with some new clothes lying on them. The rain seemed to of picked up a bit two. Avie got changed and stuck her still drying hair up in a messy bun. Around the time she got finished getting dressed she over heard some voices saying that the weather shouldn't be bad enough to delay the flight for very long. Avacyn poked her head out of the room, where they going to be leaving soon?
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 8th 2014, 1:15 pm

Despite his deeply laden curiousity over the supposed inner darkness buried deep within the Avacyn girl that was apparently his and Tyuki's daughter from the future, his thoughts came to a halt at the sight of something happening to her aunt Chelle. She looked like she was getting sick. Very sick. Graying skin and dizziness were not good signs. Especially when they're happening at this rate. What was happening here? Avie passed out again and Chelle almost did the same. Maybe the girl did have something wrong with her and she had caught it. Was it a disease that transfers really fast, and somehow affects vampires? Now he was confusing himself and wasting thoughts when he should probably be making sure they're okay.

"What do you mean bad?" he asked of her but wasn't sure he wanted her to answer. Right now he wanted to get the girl away from her. She looked particularly vicious right now. Completely the opposite from the calm and amused woman she looked mere moments before. John started to move forward to take the girl from her when she started to speak again and told them they all needed to leave. Three of her servants came in and started rushing all three of them out of the room and into a different part of the building. This was all so sudden that he was taken aback and worried that something bad was about to happen. They were getting forced out so fast he nearly fell over and had to grab onto the couch to keep himself from being knocked to the floor. He got up and was about to leave the room too when she started to speak again. She apologized for what had just happened and just as John muttered out "Okay." she continued on with something else. She mentioned his mother. How did she know about her? "How do you know about my mother?" he shouted out to no avail. The doors had already been closed and the servants had pushed him too far away to do anything without causing some trouble.

They were brought to a room in a different part of the manor and left there. John was still upset about what she had said to him. He wondered if Tyuki knew anything about what she had said. He turned to her and saw that she was still angry about getting kicked out as unceremoniously as they did. There wasn't a single thing he could think of to say to her right now. He walked over to the bed and sat down before burying his face into the sheets.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 20th 2014, 1:09 pm

The night was long, and somewhat annoying, but the day started earlier than expected for the "teen" Pop sensation. Tyuki rose from the bed. She hadn't even changed. John was face down with a pillow wall between them. That made her audibly gush. If he hadn't done it, someone else had but it was still adorable.

Peeling herself from the silk sheets was tough, considering they felt so wonderful, but she had to do it. Glancing at her watch, she looked at the time. It was roughly one in the morning back in Chicago, and a wall clock said it was eight in the morning. That meant if they got on a plane now, they'd make it back in time for John to get to class, not have his dad worry, and for Tyuki to break the news to Nathaniel about Avie.

Whatever the situation would be, the pop star gently shook John to wake him, pecked his cheek, then went to go fetch Avie for the trip back home. The staff direct Tyuki just down the hall to where Avacyn was asleep. Contemplating the many ways to wake her up, Tyuki decided to jump up and down on the bed, violently shaking Avie awake.

"Wake up! We have to go back to America today!"

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top