The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Tori Jacobs/Gaia I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Tori Jacobs/Gaia I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Tori Jacobs/Gaia I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Tori Jacobs/Gaia I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Tori Jacobs/Gaia I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Tori Jacobs/Gaia I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Tori Jacobs/Gaia I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Tori Jacobs/Gaia I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Tori Jacobs/Gaia I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Tori Jacobs/Gaia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Tori Jacobs/Gaia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Tori Jacobs/Gaia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Tori Jacobs/Gaia I_vote_lcapTori Jacobs/Gaia I_voting_barTori Jacobs/Gaia I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Tori Jacobs/Gaia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tori Jacobs/Gaia Empty Tori Jacobs/Gaia

Post by ToriJ October 5th 2013, 5:06 pm

CHARACTER NAME
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Gaia
Title: n/A
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Red
Eyes: Emerald Green
Height: 5'7
Weight: 123lbs
Blood type: O+

The Looks

Appearance
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Clothings
Helmet

Spoiler:

Goggles
Spoiler:

Shirt
Spoiler:

Elbow & Knee Pads
Spoiler:

Jeans
Spoiler:

Gloves
Spoiler:

Shoes
Spoiler:

Backpack
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Tori is a nice girl by nature unless you know which buttons to push. The type of woman who'd choose all the paragon options in a BioWare game and reserve the nasty renegade comments for the really bad people, otherwise she feels bad herself. She can usually express herself in a calm and civil manner even while being yelled at by others, showing great patience where some would falter, but can begin to lose that patience from someone being a down right douche, or a sexist pig, or a racist, or by holding in so much stress, anger and resentment that she finally just explodes on the nearest innocent bystander.

A creative soul, Tori loves to write and express herself in various ways. Enjoys cracking jokes and tends to be sarcastic, but knows when it's time to be serious. Outgoing and charisma and a bit of a tomboy while not completely neglecting her more feminine side.

History:
Tori was born and raised in Kansas City, Kansas, living in an old duplex at the bottom of a hill. She was born the second and last of two children to two loving parents that deeply cared about their children. Both her father and brother were insanely tall, her father standing at six feet, ten inches and her older brother at seven feet. Even Tori grew up to be considered tall for her gender at five, seven. All three dwarfing their mother in size who was only five, three. She grew up in a Democratic, Atheist household, while rare in their state it weren't all that unheard of in Wyandotte county.

Tori's childhood was as normal as a person living in a world of superheroes and supervillains could be. She played with barbies and wore pretty dresses that she would go on to ruin playing with her friends in the mud. She enjoyed sports, primarily baseball and basketball, and has her brother to thank for her introductory into gaming, comic books and anime. Tori's neighborhood in the city was small so her parents knew the other parents close by and arrange play dates with their children, so she knew all of her friends for as long as she could remember and they have remained friends ever since.

Tori's life would change forever after her sixteenth birthday when her powers awakened. A power over the earth which manifested itself beyond her control in the form of an earthquake that erupted on her way back to school causing structural damage that saw the release of several dangerous criminals that was imprisoned while killing innocents and wounding others. She bailed before she could be seen, not wanting to be caught or worse.

Guilt got the best of her and she eventually came clean to friends and family that it was her that caused the earthquake. They were supportive and helped her to learn to control her powers any way they could. Tori's guilt grew as time went on and she decided she owed it to the victims, and the victims' families, as well as anyone hurt from the prisoners she inadvertently set loose, to dedicate the rest of her life fighting crime and to prevent a disaster like this from ever happening again.

The Powers

Power 1: Earth Manipulation – Tori has the ability to manipulate the earth around her by channeling its energy and then shaping it to her will. This can range from launching projectiles from earth materials such as rock, raising up a piece of the ground to make a wall to use to block opposing projectiles to larger things like avalanches and earthquake, but she can only manipulate the earth that is within her reach. Remove her from soil and you severely cripple her.

Power 2: Plant Manipulation – Works under the same rules as earth manipulation, if it's not around her then it can't be utilize in combat. The most common option involving the use of vines and roots to attack and restrain targets while being able to turn thorns and leaves into a range weapon, with leaves being more of a distraction. Tori can also use this ability to lift up areas of grass to defend against attacks and keep people at bay.

Grid
Intelligence: 2
Occult: 0
Strength: 2
Speed: 3
Durability: 2
Ability: 8/8
Fighting Skills: 2
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1

ToriJ
ToriJ

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-10-05

Back to top Go down

Tori Jacobs/Gaia Empty Re: Tori Jacobs/Gaia

Post by Arcana October 5th 2013, 7:34 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top