The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) I_vote_lcapLet's Go To Prison (Closed) I_voting_barLet's Go To Prison (Closed) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Let's Go To Prison (Closed)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's Go To Prison (Closed) Empty Let's Go To Prison (Closed)

Post by Frogger September 28th 2013, 2:55 am

An ATV stopped in front of a suspicious lump of snow in the middle of nowhere. Two men stepped out of the front of the ATV, with a third getting out to pop the trunk. In the trunk lay a man on a sled and in a full body cast with goggles covering his eyes. The man in the body cast, Andre Amouror, a.k.a. Assault, opened his eyes behind the goggles as the guard talked to him. "Hey ass halt, you've arrived at your destination buddy" the guard would 'joke', with Assault rolling his eyes, musing about how if he wasn't bound right now he would've asked the guard how he'd like it if Assault went to his mother's job and slapped the dong out of her mouth. However, being bound the way he was, he said nothing, and merely sighed. The guard grabbed Assault's sled, placing it on the ground and dragging him. Needless to say, prisoner's rights weren't all that great when you were considered a legit superhuman weapon of destruction.

"Welcome to your new home pal, some call it the Devil's Frozen Dingleberry, but we prefer Hell's Frozen Waste! A-class security for superhumans, you go in there only way out is a box!" the same guard would say, causing one of the others to turn around.

"Ayo Bill shut the *#)# up man, you stay talking to the crazies man! You know they never talk back right? Plus it's not like you'll be seeing him that often. Guy's a newbie and will probably start off in the lower levels"

"Whatever Herrera, I'll do what I want!"

"okay, Bill, ya Cartman sounding ass *)##r Herrera would say. He then approached the suspicious lump of snow and said a phrase. "Klondike Bar"

As he said the phrase, the lump got a bit bigger. Snow started to fall off parts as a futuristic noise was heard, and a hole was opened in the mound. The interior had white washed walls, a bland inside for a boring outside. The group of men went down the stairs, guiding Assault to his cell. As they wheeled him by, catcalls for fresh meat, new blood, I bet he's pretty were shouted out as Assault was carted into his cell and placed on the mat, with the body cast being lifted off of him only to find that his hands were tied behind his back, along with his legs and even his mouth covered. As he was wheeled by, Assault would see on the signs that the security level was pretty high, and due to the isolation and semi-subsumed location of the prison, it was very difficult to break out of the place.

"Well, see ya never hopefully!" the guard known as Bill would say, while Assault mouthed "Your mother should give me a conjugal visit" causing Bill to Kick Assault in the ribs, leaving him on the ground of his cell. He didn't mind the pain, but he HATED the jumpsuit. Seriously, orange?

What he wouldn't give for at LEAST a Men's Warehouse suit or something. Assault looked around his cell, checking to see if anyone else was there

POSTING ORDER: Frogger, Prime, Nekromonga, creator, Ouroboros, Joshua Christopher (AC)

Last edited by Frogger on October 21st 2013, 12:51 am; edited 4 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Assault's Profile
Frogger

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-03-15

http://coutee_aaron@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Let's Go To Prison (Closed) Empty Re: Let's Go To Prison (Closed)

Post by The Nekromonga September 28th 2013, 5:28 am

Unpowered Women’s Prison

Shauna kept to her own cell with her cellmate, an 18 year old gangster wannabe who was caught with her during a failed bank heist. They were quite civil, Shauna reading up on Theoretical Physics while the girl was reading Shakespeare. Of the two, Shauna was the more patient reader, as her cellmate groaned at the material, asking Shauna to explain to her the nuances of Hamlet.
The women’s cell blocks were no less rowdy as the newest prisoners were brought in after the lengthy processing procedure. The new women arriving at the Unpowered Cell block pass by their cell.

“Hey Eggheads! Guard, I want that cell.” The very tall, muscular, pale skinned woman of indistinct ethnicity remarked upon seeing the condition in Shauna Masters’s cell.

“No dice, Yank. You get to stay in a nice standard cell for now.” The female guard said, sounding like she came from the UK.

“What?! What did they do to deserve such amenities?” She asked, indignant as she was put into her own cell.

“Good behaviour. Now shut yer gob and maybe you can have indoor plumbing by next week. Lights out!” She called out as she closed the cell shut.

A loud alarm sounds, and the cell lights go out, the activities of the day not under the control of the prisoners...

Prisoner Mingling Area
0800 hours

The following day, after breakfast, the prisoners are allowed their allotted time to walk around, exercise and/or mingle in the large common area, divided by chain link fences. The powered courtyards were more heavily guarded with automated rocket turrets. The divisions were furthered by the prisoners’ own biases, congregating by gang and race- Whites, Blacks, Latinos, and Asians.

Shauna and her cellmate were Latina by the color of their skin and face structure, and hanged out with the likes of Mexican and Mexican-Texan gangers, all of whom were already familiar with Shauna and kept their troubles away from her. She hits the pull up bars and performs wide grip, close grip and reverse grip pull ups, then doing it all over again with one hand, visibly straining at the end of each set and shaking her arms after each. Her cellmate, whom she’s yet to ask the name of, keeps an eye out.

Finished with the bars, Shauna and cellmate sit at the benches, situated near the fences to promote mingling between prisoners. Shauna ignores some of the more crude mating calls and pick up lines from the males, favouring a good book for company, though her cellmate was more receptive with actually talking to them.

“Aw yuck!” The talk would be short lived, as the male prisoners were quick to make themselves indecent in front of the young female. Cellmate went back to sit with Shauna.

“All of the prisoners there are either psychopaths, perverts or both. I don’t think this is the place to get into speed dating.” Shauna advised, keeping her head in the book.

“You said it.” She agreed, turning her back on the men.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger September 28th 2013, 6:41 am

Having found no one in his cell, Assault made himself at home, cleaning the bed. As soon as he finished, it was time to go out into the yard. He learned quickly that being in the empowered section was different from the unpowered, and they were sectioned off by a force field and everyone had negation collars, no matter the threat level. As the staff explained it when he first arrived, powers are powers, and the dangerous #*)#) that resided here had no right to use those powers, nor did the warden care. That didn't bother him, but what did was the cavity search.

Even though he protested and tried to fight them off, Assault felt that it was REAL REAL REAL unnecessary, like yo, why would he smuggle in a weapon when his power lets him turn all kinds of shit into weapons? Of course, that wasn't working now, no psychometric flash, but his eyes were still functioning, albeit feeling a bit dim. The extra nerves were still working and he could see, but his reflexes were thrown off. He felt a bit sluggish too, like not as spry as he usually was. Deciding to work on that, he figured he should do some exercises in his cell, or even try to figure out how this collar or the cuffs work until the alarm sounded for the yard. Walking in a line with his fellow superpowered inmates. They weren't allowed much in the way of activities, the biggest thing being bean bag chairs and different types of sports equipment and a workout bench, albeit barely anyone used it there. Assault took a look around, a frown on his face from boredom as he watched some large brick types play with the basketball and making well, bricks, while some group tried talking to each other by the benches in stunted words. He figured they were telepaths or something, not use to talking when he saw them stopping and starting their sentences again and again. He walked along the force field covered fence, peering out at the different groups. He heard there were female prisoners here too, powered and empowered.

"Wonder if I can get my James T. Kirk on" he said, noticing a green skinned woman talk to one with grey hair and red eyes. The women saw him staring and he gave them a slight smile, throwing up his cuffed hands. "Heyyyyyy ladies, they call me assault but I don't hurt you, unless you're into that" he'd say. Seconds later, he'd be ducking an incoming rock tossed from the yard. Continuing to walk idly, he leaned over to watch the Unpowered cell groups, eyeing the men and the women. He looked back and forth at the cat calls and the women. The Unpowered guys had a bit more-no, a lot more-leeway, not being cuffed up and allowed to move their arms freely. Assault still hadn't used the restroom yet and dreaded being in there with the cuffs on, let alone the shower. He then turned, hearing something bounce behind him and pick up a green basketball.

"Yo, Judge Dread, pass me the bawwwlll" some large orange skinned man would say, resembling a brickhouse. Assault bounce passed the ball to the man, then jogged up next to him.

"Hey, can I play for a bit?" he asked, causing the orange skinned man to laugh and pat Assault on the back. IT was at this moment Assault was thankful for the power negation devices, cause as this man pat him on the back with what he THOUGHT was playful, Assault felt a stinging sensation in his back.

"YO! BRUTUS AND VERDEMON, WE GOTS FOUR NOW!" He'd shout to a red giant and a green one, all of them the same height, about seven feet. "Sup pal, names Stonehenge, real name Stan, you?" he'd ask, sticking out a large rocky glove like hand.

"I'm Assault but my real name is Andre" he'd reply, his hand engulfed by Stonehenge's massive fist.

"Aight then, now we can really SMASH you" Verdemon would say, his green biceps veiny as he flexed.

"Really? this little guy gonnna try to bang with us? I'll teabag the shi#)# out of him" Brutus said, his brick like face twisting up in a sneer as he leaned down at Assault, who Stan passed the ball to.

"It's not the size of the player, it's the skill that counts" Assault would say, dribbling past Brutus. Even if his senses were dulled, Assault was always a pretty skilled guy, and considerably faster than the large bricks, shown as he left Brutus in the dust, who ran into a pick set by Stonehenge, smashing into him. All that was left was Verdemon, who jumped up in the air, collar glowing as he swiped at Assault, who switched hands with the ball, doing a reverse layup, the ball circling around the rim before he scored. Assault then turned back to Brutus, putting his left hand to his ear. "I'm sorry, you were going to bang on who now? Cause I think I just scored, and you should really get use to that. You know, me scoring and you watching, since you slow and all" he'd say, causing Stonehenge to laugh and put a high five up for Assault, who acted like he didn't see it for fear of his hand stinging as he took the ball out.

"Make it take it so we gets da ball back" Stonehenge would say,w inking at Assault who was at the top of the key, Brutus staring him down

"I wouldn't even DREAM about throwing that shit up if I were you you slim chicken leg having motherfu-

"was your momma a BRICKHOUSE or did Rick James write a song about someone else?" Assault would ask, causing Brutus to swipe at him, Assault sidestepping the large palm, then putting up a shot. "Money" was all he'd say as the rest heard a sound of swish, with Assault holding his hands out after such an ugly shot. "Man, they do call me Assault but I should change my name to homicide cause I am going to MURDER y'all out here!" he'd say. This scene would be repeated again and again, with Brutus and Verdemon both getting wetted by the silky smooth two handed cuff jumpstroke of Assault. Even without his abilities, he still managed to hit 9 out of 10 shots, with the one miss being turned into a putback dunk by Stonehenge, who says he use to play college ball at Stonybrook before he got turned into a super freak. As the two won the game, he told Assault that they were tight and offered him some cigarettes he won, but Assault waved it off and told Stonehenge he'd call him for something else. He then walked back to the fence and noticed a woman, or well two in the unpowered section, sitting on the benches. The taller one was fine, while the shorter, and probably younger one was cute.

"Sup ladies, having fun with the average psychopaths hollering at you for some fun? Wanna try someone extraordinary?" he'd say, grinning from ear to ear. Assault wasn't a bad looking dude, but it was probably his personality and the occupation he held that would definitely turn these ladies off

Assault's Profile
Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 28th 2013, 7:40 am

Shauna did not bother to look up from her book, the crudeness of the male inmates hardly able to impress the jaded woman. Her cellmate simply laughed, and turned around to face Assault. The younger woman had a partially shaved head, with three locks of aquamarine hair, looking like a cheap knock off of an already cheap teenage celebrity. She wore an orange prison jumpsuit like everyone else, though she rolled up the sleeves up to her shoulders.

"...Nice moves, player. Too bad you're not the teach's type. She be into classy acts ya know, gentlemen types. Not boys. I'm Sydney by the way, Teach's Roommate!" She said, grinning.

The inmates around the courtyards continue with their time-passing activities, exercising, playing, mingling, all the while maintaining a tense distance between whatever 'groups' formed up, mostly racial in nature. There were only a few visible guards, which was understandable as most of the countermeasures involved sentry turrets armed with varieties of non-lethal and lethal ammunition, while the vents in the wall could release clouds of tear gas or even anesthetic gas. Cameras kept constant surveillance on every corner of the courtyard, and it took a seriously demented inmate with nothing to lose to incite violence here in the Arctic prison.

Prison guards maintained constant vigilance at every station, and the ones manning the security room were most definitely awake and alert.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger September 28th 2013, 7:58 am

Assault grinned and nodded to Sydney, his dreads shaking as he did to cover his face a bit, eyes obscured as he did this. "And here I thought having boyish good looks and a roguish charm worked with all the ladies" he'd quip, reaching his arms over his head to itch his back. "I dig the hair by the way Sydney. Seen it before but I think it works better on you, gives you a kind of sci-fi edge and all that I feel. Your friend Teach though,I mean she probably like what, twenty? 21? I'd be shocked if she was any older you know?" he'd ask Sydney. Assault was kind of like herpes, he just wouldn't completely go away or be deterred though, and continued to talk to both Sydney and Shauna. "So what are YOU ladies in here for? I mean both of you are too pretty to be hardcore criminals, but y'all must've done something serious to get stuck out here, what happened?"

Assault let his eyes roam around yard, taking note of the interaction and the cameras. It was quite a sight from the inside, that's for sure

Assault's Profile
Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 28th 2013, 8:31 am

Sydney looked at Shauna, who made no reaction to the question posed by Assault. "Well, me and Teach here- seriously she's teacher, why she'd rob a bank I dunno- we were playing hired goons for this wacky supervillain named Toy Crafter, man he was a weird dude, probably a kid genius with too much money, straight out of the comicbook with waterguns that shoot acid, and a giant robot spider and then and then..." She said, slightly laughing, something off about how she kept talking without pausing or punctuation. Quickly it dies off as she recalls the incident, a tear coming to her eyes. For the 18 year old, it was no laughing matter having her first job as a henchman to a psychopathic supervillain.

Shauna placed a hand on the 18 year old's shoulder. She Decided to continue the story, more slowly and deliberate, in a serious tone. "...Toy Crafter, as it turned out, lost interest in robbing the bank when the police arrived and surrounded the place. Rather than cut our losses and bail while we still could, he started going apeshit about how the police were ruining his fun. A kid among the hostages started crying, and to shut the kid up, the psycho has his robot spider eat the kid, its mouth like some kind of sick meat grinder. I was outside shooting up the cops when Sydney called me in..."

Sydney began weeping into Shauna's shoulder. It seemed remembering the incident deeply, deeply scarred the girl. Shauna though, had weary, jaded eyes, like someone who was tired of all the evils of men. "...Long story short, I had the .50 caliber rifle and Toy Crafter didn't. Splattered his brain all over the place and turned ourselves in, before it got any worse. So please. I've got no time for anyone's pick-up lines in here. Once Sydney's hearing comes up, the parole officers are gonna transfer her on good behavior to a psychiatric prison- and they will- there won't be any trouble for her. Got it?"

"Shhhh, it's okay Sydney. It's okay." Shauna comforted the girl, while glaring violently at the inmates who saw the weakest fish in the tank. There was no room for weakness in prison, especially in a vague system that didn't discriminate hardened criminals from someone who would've been in juvenile last month.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger September 28th 2013, 8:48 am

Well now I feel like an ass Assault said, cringing inwardly. If he could, he'd have patted Sydney on the shoulder or hugged her. He took note of how fast she was talking and figured it must have been some kind of wild story. Needless to say, he was right. Needless to say, he kind of wished he wasn't. He'd look down at his feet, thinking about how he more than likely would have done the same thing to the guy. He put up his hands as if to defend himself and nodded in confirmation. "Look, I'm not gonna lie, I feel like a bit of an ass for sparking up conversation like that and all, so I hope you can forgive me. No harm was meant and I was a bit shortsighted in trying to entertain myself, I'll admit to that Teach" he'd say, using the nickname Sydney gave her.

Assault whipped the dreads from his face, his eyes being shown clearly as he spoke again. "Yo, for what it's worth, I would've plugged the guy after he did that myself. I got kind of a thing about people hurting kids or hurting their parents in front of them." he'd say, those last few words coming out a bit more heavy than the others, as if he'd been in that scenario before.

He'd crouch down, looking up at the two. "If you'll give me a second chance, I'd like to make up for my faux pais in this conversation" he'd say, his palms pressed on his knees

Assault's Profile
Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 28th 2013, 9:38 am

Shauna sighed, relenting with Assault's dropping of his pretentious facade and getting right to it. Shauna relaxed her own tense visage, knowing everyone were just people, and wished people remembered it more often. She leaned back on the table to speak with Assault.

"...It's just strange, we're supposed to be bad guys but even we have standards you know? I don't mind bopping a few heads, smashing a few vaults, conning a rich politician... but there are just certain unacceptable targets and crimes that make you just lower than crap."

Shauna looked over at a corner of the prison. The race gangs were surrounding a small, mixed group, and things were starting to get tense over there. "I wonder how long it'll be before they make a separate Block for the Snitches, ex-cops and pedophiles. So... what vocation you gonna take up to pass the time here?"

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger September 28th 2013, 10:11 am

"Yeah, I mean Code of Thieves and all that shit right?" He'd say, drawing his finger in the dirt. "It's times like this I wish there was some kind of union or something at least, that way we'd at least have people who know the standards across the board, and avoid shit like, well like that he'd say, referring to the Toy Crafter incident without actually saying it. He'd se the mob of people swarming in the prison, ready to get at each other.

"Ehh it'll happen sooner or later, I'm sure of it. When the folks making these places decide to care about THOSE classifications" as he thought over Shauna's question. "Well, the vocation I had outside of here is non-applicable, so for the short time I'm here, I figure I could probably play some people for their cash, try my hand at gambling while I'm here. Either that or work in the laundry room. This orange jumpsuit ain't doing it for me, thing ain't even ironed right. I mean I get i'm a convict and all so I don't get to complain but at least give a man a decent set of clothes to rot away in you know?" He'd reply, throwing up his hands to catch the same green basketball he was playing with earlier that bounced over. He then eyed the hoop and muttered something as he looked over at the court where Stonehenge, Verdemon, and Brutus were playing.

"Off the green guy's head, overhand shot" he'd say, tossing the ball over to the court, bouncing it on Verdemon's head, which gave it extra spring as it leapt into the hoop, making a swish sound. Stonehenge would laugh, same with Brutus as Verdemon frowned over at Assault.

Assault's Profile
Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post by creator September 28th 2013, 12:21 pm

"Why am i stuck with guard duty....i'm not even qualified." Helia whinned as she looked on the courtyard.

The convicts were playing and speaking to each other in calm voices except for a small gang of people who were arguing angrily. Helia rolled her eyes and began to watch the other people being careful to avoid groups with growing conflict, she really didn't feel like fighting today. She walked around in a an all black sweat suit with a white stripe down the pants legs and the words, "Comunity Service" on the chest part.

" Well it's either guard them or be them." Said a young deep voice filled with happiness. A boy was standing behind her smiling in an orange jumpsuit. He smiled showing beautiful white teeth that contrasted with his dark brown skin and jet black tied into a thick puff ball. "After what i heard you did i mean i'm surprised they gave you a choice."

Helia looked at him and crossed her arms. Her face screamed annoyance but the boy continued to press onward. He was muscled like hercules and he had the charm to match it but all helia noticed was his ego or what she assumed was his ego. " All I did was destroy part of a building but i mean nobody was killed." She stated in a factual tone like she shouldn't have gotten in trouble. The boy was now on top of her. He was a good 7 foot which made helia irritated because she had to look up at him. "You may not have killed anybody but people were severly injured and as the hero you have to take responsibilty." He said Mockingly while rubbing the side of her cheek.

Helia looked at his hand then smiled and put her hand on his wrist. For a few seconds he smiled at the softness of her hands but his face contorted as she grabbed his wrist with a grip strong enough to hold an elephant in place. He fell to one knee and grimaced at the pain, trying to pry his hand out of the iron grip. "Touch my face again and this hand his mine." She said looking forward. He nodded rapidly then begged her to release. She smirked then let go letting him fall on his back holding his wrist. She turned on her heel and began to walk off continuing her sweep of the convicts. She caught a few stairing but they dared not to approach after what she did.

Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime September 30th 2013, 9:19 pm

The prison was certainly one hell of a job. Automated turrets, force fields and other state of the art technology ensured that the prisoners would not even consider attempting escape. It would be nigh impossible to break out of such a place; little wonder its name had something to do with hell. Matters made even more depressing, the facility seemed to be situated underground, so one couldn't just waltz to a high wall, jump it and outrun the guard dogs to safety. The odds did seem staggering. But she was smart, they said, and she would figure it out.

With a great deal of distaste, Riz recalled the events that led to her incarceration in this place. It had started off as one of the terrorist M.A.S.T. missions, save that it had to do with robbing a bank of some silly gemstone that looked worthless, for all intents and purposes. Then Smokie boy and Blackie-locks had showed up and placed a car sized cog in her wheels. As if that wasn't bad enough, the M.A.S.T. decided to shut her down, just when she had figured out a plan of escape that would thwart the cops. And of course, she was taken to one of the best metahuman restraining facilities.

Riz did a slow stroll, her eyes taking in as much detail as she could, ignoring the rude shouts that came from most of the male prisoners. She was pleased that she had her little cell to herself, because that would give her time to think and formulate a plan. First and foremost, however, she was meant to locate someone. Why the M.A.S.T. was interested in him, she had no idea, but perhaps he could even fit into her escape plan...

From afar, she glanced some inmates at a game of basketball. Three of them looked like they were cut from the same cloth, only with different colors, and the fourth was a mismatch, because he was the most normal looking. Dreadlocks, slim build, wiry, dextrous fingers... that had to be the person she was looking for. She decided against revealing her intentions immediately, instead opting for a little small talk. Perhaps she would be able to find out more about his persona, and perhaps glean why the M.A.S.T. was interested in this fellow.

Coming a little closer, she called out, "Um, hello. You're Mr. uh... Armor-something, right? I'm sure it's not Armor King, because you might have been sued a long time ago. Wait, don't tell me that's why you're here?" She put on one of her most disarming smiles. It usually worked on the males.

Prime
Prime

Number of posts : 28
Job : Doing jobs
Humor : My favorite DC character is the Joker. Know why?
Registration date : 2013-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 30th 2013, 10:14 pm

"Alright, sounds like you got an easy job. Me and Sydney got kitchen duty for lunch and dinner hours." Shauna said, concluding her socializing with Assault, much less hostile than when she started.

Prisoner Courtyard:
0900 H

The first alarm rings, signalling for the most dangerous, psychopathic and powered beings to get back into prison for Isolation. About half of the inmates remain outside, the unpowered and less dangerous ones. Shauna looked up from her book to see Riz approaching a male inmate... which meant she wanted something. Sadly, she had super vision, but not super hearing, so all she could do was speculate. Roommate Sydney got a grip on herself, and joined the teacher in reading.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger September 30th 2013, 11:50 pm

Assault tossed the ball as he turned to look at the woman, a SWISH being heard, accompanied by loud grunts of "DAMN!" and one thought popped into his head first thing. Riz would see that his hands were cuffed together, and a large silver collar was around his neck.

Wow. He had seen a number of fine women in the past few months, and while this was another to add to his list, she stood out for her own special reasons. First thing he noticed was the hair. He had to wonder if it was dyed, and would probably ask her about that later. He turned his body around completely, moving his sinewy frame with a great deal of leisure. First thing he would do is laugh at her question.

"Hahaha, naw, naw, I got put in here for a completely different reason, and the last name is Armouror. I usually go by Assault though, professional thing. I'm in here because I staged a kidnapping with this crazy plant chick-THistle, tall Ecoterrorist type-and it got botched, with her being burnt all up and me getting arrested" he'd say, his Jamaican accent evident from the jump.

"Now, who are you and what are you in for? I figure it's the most unlikely types that you see here that are the dangerous, and well to be honest I figure I'd see you in a magazine or on a runway, not in a prison yadidamean?" he'd ask her, smiling back at her, hands lying at his waist

That smile, I don't know if she's just happy to see me or if she's gonna eat me he'd think, staring at her

Assault's Profile
Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 1st 2013, 5:45 pm

The courtyard became half empty as the really bad criminals whent inside. Most of the people that were left seemed calm. There was a lady who was sitting at a bench reading with a girl right next to her. She seemed to be reading as well but helia didn't look that long to find out. There were a bunch of people at the basket ball court seeming to be enjoying a serious game of basketball. She began to walk over there to watch when she decided against it and chose to go speak with the two girls at the bench. She was halfway there when the guy from before appeared in his face.

"Hey i'm sorry about earlier is there anything i can do to make it up to you?" He asked in a seemingly serious manner.

She began to say something when he grabbed her butt and bit his bottom lip. She put her head down then rose with a smile on her face as she snatched the man by his puffed hair. He fell instantly to his knees as she snatched him down towards the floor. She was behind him and began to whisper softly in his ear in a very evil manner.

"Now didn't i tell you to not mess with me again." She said not wanting an answer back.

She snatched him up rapidly, her strength was no surprise but how strong she was however was. He began to sniffle when she let him go while he was in the air. Then she kneed him dead in the center of his spine sending him to the floor in enormous pain. She whipped her hair behind her then began walking towards the girls again. When she got to them the lady was reading out loud to the girl who was snuggled against her with a small smile. For a second she sat there admiring the big sister little sister relationship they showed but then she caught herself and smiled.

"Hey." She said smiling inoccently.

Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime October 5th 2013, 11:40 am

OOC: So sorry for the delay...

The man Assault, as he liked to call himself, professionally, seemed to carry himself with an ease that gave Riz the feeling that he was more dangerous than he looked, or let on. His attitude was friendly, though; that laid back behavior that was not so common in many humans... Hmmm, if he had just mentioned kidnapping, then perhaps he was into some similar stuff like herself... maybe that was why M.A.S.T. was interested, perhaps? She also noticed the silver collar round his neck, much like her own. So then, he was also a metahuman. She smiled slightly, idly rubbing a finger against the collar around her neck, as she listened to him. When he was done, he asked her who she was.

"Oh, I'm no one too special. I'm Riz, by the way, though other people call me some other stuff I'm not so comfy with. So, Riz will just do, and I don't like runways and celeb magazines, though I'm sure I could cope with the life sooner or later. And, as to why I'm here... Let's just say I robbed a bank, ran into two metahumans that sent my mission to hell in two hand baskets, got betrayed, and eventually ended up in this Snow White toilet can."

If a different collar was around her neck, that might mean that M.A.S.T. did not have a grip on her in this place. She was sure that they figured that should she escape this place on her own without coming back to them, they would track her down. But here, perhaps she could begin to sow the seeds that would eventually sprout into freedom.

"So, are you like a terrorist or something?"

Prime
Prime

Number of posts : 28
Job : Doing jobs
Humor : My favorite DC character is the Joker. Know why?
Registration date : 2013-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top