The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Recruitments are such a bore (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Recruitments are such a bore (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Recruitments are such a bore (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Recruitments are such a bore (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Recruitments are such a bore (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Recruitments are such a bore (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Recruitments are such a bore (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Recruitments are such a bore (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Recruitments are such a bore (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Recruitments are such a bore (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Recruitments are such a bore (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Recruitments are such a bore (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Recruitments are such a bore (closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRecruitments are such a bore (closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barRecruitments are such a bore (closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Recruitments are such a bore (closed)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recruitments are such a bore (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Recruitments are such a bore (closed)

Post by The Nekromonga October 13th 2013, 6:44 am

Shauna raised a brow slightly at Phantom, slightly take by surprise at his research into the salaries of america's teachers. He was short about 8,000 dollars, thanks to some funds being 'misplaced' by some officials at her school. Shauna robbed said offending official's home of an equal amount plus interest. She stood up from leaning on the wall and paced back and forth a bit... this would likely get her out of debt and pay off some long due bills, while Shauna could get back into a comfortable lifestyle.

"Hmmm. Up to 30-K per job? Sounds good... Good enough, the plasma eye balls might get some use."

Near the end of their conversation, Walter approached the Phantom, the cat's odd fur coloration especially on its muzzle and one eye making him appear like a gentleman cat, one with the sophistication, poise and round belly to match Phantom for class. Walter sat and meowed, as if agreeing with the offer.

then the cat turned to Kyle, and hissed aggressively. Shauna sighed, definitely caught off guard, getting a job interview in her apartment with her cat joining the conversation. She went over and picked him up before the tom cat could turn the negotiations sour.

Shauna took note of Walter's reaction, and picked up the cat, speaking to him the way most cat-owners did to these awesome pets. "...What do you think Walter? Wanna eat some real fish instead of catfood? sigh... Alright Hats, you got a deal." Shauna sighed, conceding partially to Walter's reaction to the Phantom. It took a classy fellow to know one.

She shot a glance at Kyle, keeping an eye on him if he tried anything funny all throughout their conversation. While Shauna was a 'moral' anti-villain of sorts, she couldn't help but be a little testy, see how she could get a rise out of the others in this organization, and how they dealt with freelance agents. "....Junior's been pretty quiet since you got here. He your go-fer or something? " she said, ensuring to add some sarcasm.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Recruitments are such a bore (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Recruitments are such a bore (closed)

Post by The Phantom October 17th 2013, 12:43 pm

The agreement had been reached it seemed by not only both parties on the receiving and giving ends of it but as well as the third party member, or more so Miss Master’s cat. The affection pet owners had between themselves and their pets was of course something Lucifer Hermes Mercury would never quite understand but the simple fact that he had been able to please the cat, as well as the owner, made everything all the more better. For if a person was able to please one of the two, the other would soon come around in the end. This time of course Phantom had been able to simply appease to both the care taker and the pet, which it seemed smoothed the deal over in the end. Or some sort of nonsense like that, he wasn’t quite too sure as it was all superstition anyway.
Although he did pay attention when she called him hats, which of course troubled him deeply.

“Please do not call me Hats, Miss Masters; you may either call me by mine given name of Lucifer, The Phantom, or simply as Sir. I shall not call you what you do not wish to be called and I would hope you would have the same courtesy to do the same.” It was a simply request by any standards but it was one Lucifer felt he had to make of course, being called something as rude and outlandish as ‘hats’ simply did not suit the man brought up on elegance, class, and intelligence. If anything the name was degrading and that was something he of course could not stand. Well that and the intentional wrong doing of children of course.

As for her retort against Mr. Kyle Lucifer looked to the boy to see how he reacted. This was of course one of the reasons he brought the young man here in the first place. It was nice to hear about how well people handled themselves under different situations but to actually see them in person was simply more…thrilling and knowledgeable. “I had Mr. Craven come along in case you took things the wrong way and responded quite differently to my proposition, or in case you simply decided not to listen to what I had to say and reacted harshly in the first place. Not only that, he was helpful in finding out just where exactly you were in the first place.” With that said though the robotic camera flies flew back to Phantom and circled around the man as he took the vial out of his pocket and they returned back into it as it was best not to leave such things flying around.
((crappy post is crappy))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Phantom
The Syndicate's Six
The Phantom
The Phantom
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 18th 2013, 2:05 am

Kyle glowered at Miss Masters slightly, he has never been called junior before by anyone, and he questioned whether that name should apply to him due to the fact he is 20 years old and that name is usually used for children. Kyle was not a big fan of new people from the start, let alone people that point guns at his face the first time they meet, he didn't like the fact that she was so specific with her work requests either, it made her seem like the Crime Syndicate desperately needed her when they seemed to be prospering just fine.

The first impressions of this woman didn't please Kyle so far, she didn't seem to like him much either after making slight jabs at him over and over again, Kyle decided to be the bigger man and stay silent though, he was at work after all and he didn't want to say anything that could displease his boss who happened to be standing right next to him. Kyle folded his arms and leaned back onto the wall behind him, in his eyes the deal had been done and the conditions had been accepted so he was looking forward to leaving and getting on with his life, if he was lucky he wouldn't have to talk to this woman again.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 481
Humor : Drinking Tea and Eating Crumpets
Registration date : 2013-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4VHS8LPwWgfiwDoyxzapA

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 26th 2013, 10:41 pm

"Oh alright. Sorry about that... Phantom." Shauna apologized, toning down the snark in her voice as she stroked Walter's back, causing the cat to purr and stretch in satisfaction. Phantom was classy, but he sadly lacked a cat to stroke, making him incomplete. "So... if you've got something lined up soon, I could use some cash in the very near future."

She also looked at Kyle, who took her rather snarky attitude well. "And what am I gonna call you from now on, 'Mr. Craven'?" she asked, emphasis on the mister.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top