The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Another Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Another Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Another Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Another Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Another Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Another Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Another Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Another Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Another Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Another Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Another Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Another Way - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Another Way - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAnother Way - Page 5 I_voting_barAnother Way - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Another Way - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAnother Way - Page 5 I_voting_barAnother Way - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Another Way

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Way - Page 5 Empty Re: Another Way

Post by Arcana September 27th 2013, 10:11 pm

Sean exhaled contently, a small cloud of Nether being exhaled from his mouth along with that breath. Strange unlike normal humans, anything not used for nourishment simply managed to come out as small mists of Nether. It was perhaps a cleaner alternative, and one that was much preferable, and seemed to add a modicum of coolness if anything to his image. Sam would ask him about if there was anything else that Sean needed to show him, and for a moment the Titan was not sure what there was. it was then that a horrific, if not somewhat twisted thought entered Sean’s mind and he decided to run with it, considering that it was not likely he could be denied anyway. In an instant the Titan was a blur of movement, perhaps too fast for even the one that was still gorged in the food that he had just eaten. In an instant he was now straddling the perhaps now bewildered Demi –Titan, a quizzical look on his face. ”There’s a few things I can show you.” He noted wryly pressing one hand near each side of Sam’s head, keeping perfect eye contact.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify September 27th 2013, 11:35 pm

Sam felt pretty comfortable as he laid down and let his food digest, probably not the best orientation to be at after eating, he should be upright and let gravity do its work, but Sam didn't want to sacrifice being comfortable for convenience. He could feel his warm food sit in his chest, keeping him warm in this otherwise temperature-less place, he would have drifted off to sleep after a few minutes if there wasn't anything that would have disrupted him.

There was something that disrupted him though, and it was insane to say the least. He felt a weight on top of him as he stretched, causing him to cut it short and look up to see what it was. Sean was getting a little bit too comfortable with him now, laying his head on his lap was one thing, but now he was practically riding him and cutting off any kind of maneuverability. Sam's heart rate began to rise as he was unsure as to what was about to happen, "Erm... Are you comfortable there?..." he said with a slight laugh, the whole situation was quite hysterical and worrying at the same time, he didn't know what was going through Sean's mind at this point, if it went to far though, he would probably have to teleport away from the awkwardness.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 481
Humor : Drinking Tea and Eating Crumpets
Registration date : 2013-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4VHS8LPwWgfiwDoyxzapA

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 27th 2013, 11:59 pm

He was playing coy, and it was somewhat cute in a way. Still, he was human in both attitude and overall, Sean did not need to have his peers ripping this poor fool apart. Sean let one hand glide over Sam’s chest, feeling the heartbeat accelerate, perhaps nervous as to what Sean were doing, but that was expected. A few of the markings that decorated his body would glow a tingling red, something that Sam would sure not to understand until he tried. Put simply though, Sean had affected his body in the slightest of way, via the markings that now bound him to darkness, and the one that led him to darkness. He could not raise a hand against Sean, and his poofing trick would do him no good, well right now at least. It still would work wonderfully anywhere else, but Sean was feeling rather evil. ”Yes, quite comfortable.” Sean mused letting the hand drift back to where it was before. ”Though your comfort in a few moments might be…questionable.” He pressed his forehead to Sam’s and then there was the grand kiss, minus the whole fireworks and things like that.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify September 28th 2013, 12:28 am

Sean didn't seem to move off of him at all, Sam thought that the awkwardness was obvious to everyone in the room, but maybe Sean knew how awkward it was but continue on with it anyway. Sam laid there waiting for Sean to get off of him, but it simply did not happen, he was a few seconds away from vanishing into black smoke when Sean slowly moved his hand down his chest. It made Sam shiver slightly as he could feel his fingers moving down his body, "Ok... Now this is really weird... Is this normal for Titans?" he thought as Sean's hand stopped on his markings, which were still quite sore since they had been made. Sam peeked down to see the markings slowly change from a black to a glowing red, he suddenly had a sharp pain move down his spine, more like a chill than anything, it made him groan quietly as he began to lock up and was unable to shimmy or move.

Sean explained how comfortable he was and it freaked Sam out, at the back of his brain he knew what Sean was thinking, it was slightly obvious, but he hoped that it would come down to it. There was nothing he could do to stop it though, he couldn't even move, he had to watch as Sean slowly leaned down until their faces were right next to each other, Sam continued to hope that this was some kind of a joke and that he was going to quickly bolt back with laughter, but that never came. Sean's lips pressed against his, as soon as it started Sam wanted it to end, he liked Sean sure, but simply as a friend, he liked women and wouldn't have ever dreamed of kissing another man and yet here he was, all be it against his will. Sam was half tempted to yell "Rape!" as that pretty much what it was, but he was sure that far worse things happen behind the closed doors of this castle, he would just have to hope that Sean would stop before going too far.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 28th 2013, 12:57 am

It was in that moment of contact that Sean felt his chest burn, like when one took a sip of strong alcohol, something that tingled wonderfully down his chest. Nether would form what appeared to be an aura that danced about like static on his body, perhaps adding a sort of darkness within the atmosphere, something that was perhaps better than anything else. Pure Nether formed from a bloodline so pure that it was impossible for anyone else to have such control over it. He could however tell that Sam was freaking out, and part of Sean wanted to…..stop this.

Something within him did not want this, especially to someone so……pure. To pull away, make this man go to one of the many guest rooms and perhaps pick someone more willing, but then the dark side would easily come onto the scene, a side dark and hungering. Anything good within him would be sent back to its dark cell, kicking and screaming while the evil had its field day. Weakness held no place within this place of decay, those that could not fight for themselves found that it was better to simply obey. Now he held within his arms another one, someone that would fall in line to this darkness.

A single finger would hook under his black shirt, Sean pulling back for a moment. A small line of Nether would move from his finger, and through simple line of movements, there was one less shirt to deal with. The same done with Sean, as both their markings were now visible, both glowed a bright red. One would noticed the rather ugly looking scar that made his naval almost unrecognizable, as well as a few burn scars peeking around his back from the side, and that the Titan had seen harder days. Sean would look deeply into Sam’s eyes, many conflicting emotions flooding within the silver orbs for a few seconds, and then they would all be subdued.

That was when the darkness of the Nether would black out the room itself, yet fill it with a darkness that transcended everything. Whatever experience was felt did not matter, as all seemed to fade away to insignificance, and time held no meaning for one, if not both. In the end it was Sean laying curled in a ball at one side of the bed fast asleep. If anything it seemed like the Nether that had accumulated were trying to comfort the one that was taken advantage of, but that was a small comfort.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify September 28th 2013, 1:40 am

Sam was still powerless to move even as Sean pulled back away quickly as if something was paining him. Sean stared into his eyes for some moments, it was clear that thoughts were wizzing around his brain, he looked slightly conflicted on it too. What Sam thought was going to happen, happened, but Sean still refused to have his fun and get off, there was only one other thing that Sam thought could happen, he had put this thought so far back in his mind that he was ashamed that he even thought of it in the first place. "Oh no..." he thought as Sean's hand clasped his shirt and pulled it off of him, causing him slight pain as it revealed his new tattoo's across his shoulder and arms and he was in slight discomfort as he laid on his scars, Sean tossed the shirt aside and took off his own, at this point Sam would realize black gas was emanating from his body, Sam could sense Nether all around him, but he could not see it, he could see this Nether energy meaning that it was probably a lot stronger than usual. The energy seemed to spread itself all around the room and it hovered around Sam as well, as each second passed Sam would feel stronger and healthier as ever, his heart rate was increasing for a different reason now, all of this energy around made him feel like he could jump off of a building and survive. Sam could feel a burning in his back, but most of the pain was quelled by the Nether energy that was all around him.

Soon the brightness of the room had darkened substantially fallen, it was tough make out Sean on top of him both to the darkness and his ability to stay conscious. All of this Nether energy, that was originally making him feel amazing, was now starting to take its toll, he was finding it hard to breathe and his chest was tight, no doubt the situation wasn't helping him either. The room was now so dark that Sam couldn't even tell if he was unconscious or not, all he could remember was waking up on the floor with his jeans by his ankles, he quickly tugged them up as he looked around the room to see if anyone was there, he then sat up and saw Sean curled up on his bed, a loud ringing was beaming through his head and causing it to hurt as he tried to think of what had happened the previous night, he was even having some trouble finding his shirt.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 28th 2013, 3:24 am

If anything his body felt a little sore, and when the Nether had finally receded, Sean was laying curled up in his bed, with the blanket mostly covering him. The Titan rolled over, to see that Sam had…somehow gotten on the floor and was holding into the waist of his jeans with one hand as he scanned the room for something. He wondered for a moment, before thinking that perhaps he was looking for his shirt? Sean let a small tendril of nether snake about until it found the shirt, and brought it to Sean, who grabbed it and bunched it up in his hand. ’You looking for this?” Sean said throwing the shirt to Sam, who would likely catch it. He would watch the male for a moment, curiously and perhaps a little confused. Usually when someone forced themselves upon you, a more radical reaction was expected, but then again perhaps that was just him having high expectations. The bottle of wine was still there, so Sean reached for it, undid the top and downed it, drinking down a good fourth before wiping away a few drops from around his lips.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify September 28th 2013, 6:46 pm

Sam tried to silently search around the room in a hope that he could find his shirt, his footsteps on the stone floor were not loud enough to make someone wake up from a slumber, but they could still be heard. He continued to look around with no luck, "Where could it have gone?..." he thought as he tried to shake his headache away. He could hear movement behind him, as he turned around he could see Sean stirring on his bed, Sean tossed him his shirt as if he knew it is what he was looking for. "Err yeah thanks... What happened? I don't remember anything for the past few hours and I have this killer headache, it couldn't have been alcohol because i don't drink..." Sam face had a look of confusion, he couldn't find a reasonable explanation for why he couldn't remember anything that happened over the past hour. He watched as Sean picked up the bottle of wine and downed some of it, Sam was really confused as to what the time was, there didn't seem to be any night or day cycle, it was just black outside all of the time, he had just slept for what felt like a few hours, but if Sean was willing to down some of the wine right now, it couldn't have been morning. Sam ran his hand through his hair as he continued to hope that his headache would go away, he then moved his arm over his shoulder to scratch his back, he would be careful when doing something with his back in case he caught one of his scars and caused a sharp pain, but this time there was nothing... there was no pain, there was no rough skin, there didn't seem to be any scars, the look on Sam's face had to turned to wonder as he quickly took his shirt back off. Sam approached the mirror and turned his back to it, peeking over his shoulder he could see that his back was completely smooth again, as if the scars had never been there to begin with, a curios smile came across his face as he felt how smooth his back was once again, it was nice to be normal again... well barely normal. "My scars are gone... But how did that happen?" he asked Sean enthusiastically.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 28th 2013, 7:23 pm

”Yupp, scars are all gone. I got rid of them and whatnot ruined the look of your markings.” Sean reached for his jeans around his ankles, and forcibly adjusted them back to where they should be. His markings glowed for a second, perhaps from the large amount of energy he had pumped out within that moment, and even the wine did nothing for him but dull that ache. His scars would never go away, and there was no one that could free him of those marring things. In some ways he envied him, but he had no right to, especially when he had done something reprehensible compared to the humanity that perhaps still existed within him. Sean took another large swig of the alcohol within his hand, feeling his mind cloud for a moment, though not enough to really have him say anything stupid, seeing as that would only lead to trouble.

With assurance that his pants were now tightly around his waist, Sean would swing out of his bed, the markings now back to their black color. The scars running down from the small of his back, and a little below his waistband seemed obvious against the black markings still snaking over them.”You don’t remember?” Sean wondered resting his elbows on the windowsill, and looking out over the landscape confused at to what had happened within that moment, one that was….still somewhat ingrained within his mind. His body had let out a large amount of Nether energy, and it clouded even his own thoughts, leaving him confused. Trying to recall it only ended up with a headache, but Sean had the basic idea of what happened from an aching in his lower back.

The now Half-Titan would massage the bridge of his nose, taking another deer swig of his wine before turning on the ball of his heel to look at his protégé. ”Can’t really say I know what happened, all I know is that my head hurts and so does my lower back.” Easier to plead ignorance than to try and explain anything, especially when he was sure that would only frenzy the poor male more than anything, Sean had marked him, and it seemed that taking in so much nether at once had messed with his memory, or he had tuned that out himself. The mind was an amazing thing after all, and considering that he was a Titan now, his mind was far different than before. ’Anyway I’m feeling a little dirty, so I’m going to the….bath thing. Sit tightly until I get back, and if you want anything, the servants can get you whatever you want.” Sean said that moving through the only door that entered into the room.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify September 29th 2013, 12:01 am

"Wow thanks" he said, Sean seemed to have done it as a random act of kindness and Sam benefited from it, he looked normal again besides the giant black markings that covered his body, he wouldn't have any more discomfort on them and they wouldn't be such an eyesore anymore, sure there was a part of his mind that missed them because he was getting used to them, but that was greatly outweighed by the pros.

Strange that even Sean didn't know what had happened last night, the wine seemed to be basically unopened when they both woke up which means that couldn't have been the reason why his head hurt so bad, perhaps someone knocked them both out? No that couldn't have been it either, one thing is for sure though, the fact that they both had their pants by their ankles scared Sam slightly, but he quickly shook that thought out of his mind. Sean explained that he was going to take a bath and that Sam should stay in the room, he wasn't used to being told what to do, especially being told to stay in one place, it almost made him want to leave the room and take a wander around the castle to see what was in store. Sam decided that was not best though as he put his shirt back on, he slid onto the bed and laid with his eyes closed as he felt his brain thumping inside his head.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 29th 2013, 12:59 am

With some distance put between him and Sam, Sean could relax some, and that was good mostly. The monotonous corridors seemed to help his mind keep its attention on something else entirely, as he walk along and that was when one person would appear to mock him now. ”I can smell the whelps nether all over you. So, did you have your fun with him?” The female Titan from before would question with a devious smirk, one that sent a chill up Sean’s spine. She was prancing about, with that same graceful motion about her, though a shit eating grin was on her face as if she had come upon something interesting.

”It does not matter.” Sean said evasively.

”Does that mean I can have my fun with him?”

”Keep your filthy hands off Sam. He’s mine now Sheiara.” Sean noted with a certain possesiveness that made that made the female Titan guffaw and perhaps everyone within the hall could hear it.

”How cute. You wanted to protect him, so you marked him. Do you love this one? I thought you had the Ethereal whelp on your heartstrings as well as your c……” She teased with what seemed like a satisfied grin, though Sean cut her off with a vicious growl.

”I’m warning you Sheiara. Place one hand upon that one, and I will personally see that you suffer.”

”Yes sir.” She would say with mock agreement before dancing away, and leaving Sean steaming. He grumbled under his breath, walking into the personal bathroom too far from his own chambers, and one that would have to be moved there soon enough. If they had dark magical powers, there was no way that they could not move the damn thing to a better place. The bathroom was a simple enough, and the shower was not a long one really, but he was clean of the sweat, and many other things. With that done, Sean would slip back into his jeans, wrap one of the white towels around his shoulder, and make his way back to the room. His hair was weighed down with water, and a few droplets slipped down his nose. Sean would press on the door and slip through with a certain grace. ’I’m back.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify September 29th 2013, 1:27 am

Sean had been away for several minutes. Sam was still laying on the bed with the pain in his head, but this time he was wondering why he asked him to stay inside the room and not go anywhere, maybe he was protecting him from something, or someone, or maybe he simply didn't want to have to walk around the castle trying to track him down in case he was lost.

There was not much for Sam to do in the bedroom other than lay there and wish for his headache to go away, it must have been working though because he would gradually feel better by the minute, he even felt like he was slowly drifting off to sleep again, the fact that it was constantly dark outside continued to trick Sam into thinking it was always late at night, it was something very silly and yet still very annoying.

The chances of Sam falling asleep was thin however as Sean had returned from his quick bath, although it sounded more like a shower by looking at how much time he spent outside the room, Sean was still slightly damp as he returned too, he must have been in a rush to return to Sam. "It's nice to see this place has some working showers... I'm starting to get a little stir crazy in this room, if it's cool I'd like to take a wander around, see what's up in this place"
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 29th 2013, 1:52 am

”You want to look around the castle?” Sean questioned raising a raven brow as he looked over the male that was lounging on his bed. Sean would search for his shirt, and eventually he would find it on the floor near the bed, and then pull it over his head until it covered the markings of his, as well as his scars. He considered this for a moment, thinking over how allowing him to see the castle would go wrong, but nothing seemed to come to mind really. ’Well I guess I could give you a more in depth tour of the place, and I’m sure the younger Titan’s would love to meet you.” There were likely to be some of those highborn of his race around here, and that meant that Sam would find himself swarmed with the little cretins before long. They usually liked new people, and if that meant anything, Sam would be right at home.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify September 29th 2013, 2:18 am

"Sounds great" he replied, he swiveled off of the bed and stood up, stretching his back, it certainly flt strange now that he didn't have his scars anymore, "Anything is better than waiting around in here I suppose" he said, he enjoyed Sean's company and he hoped Sean felt the same way, but being stuck in one room for an extended amount of time can make some people go slightly crazy. Sam walked to the door and placed his hand on the handle as he waited for Sean to prepare himself, as Sean made his way over, Sam yanked the door open for him and he followed suit before the door came to a loud close. "So where to first?" he asked as he rubbed his hands together, he was hoping to meet some nice people on the way, but if they were the same as the man and woman he walked with up to the king, he wasn't expecting much.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 29th 2013, 10:39 pm

Sean thought for a moment, letting his mind run over it and run over it while his fingers seemed to tangle themselves up, before untangling. He could of course show Sam where all the fun stuff, such as weapons and whatnot are kept, but did he like sharp pointy things? Sam opened the door for the Titan, and he would step through, running finger over chin as he still considered where exactly he would be taking the rather unfortunate male that was now his ward. ”I was thinking the armory first. You do like weapons and things like that, right?” Sean asked raising an eyebrow, wondering if interest in weapons was still popular among people around his age, considering that he mostly played around with the magical crowd, and they usual were not normal.

Whether or not Sam was into the idea, Sean had a reason to go there anyway, so that was reason enough for him to make the trek. He would look back once or twice to make sure that Sam was following him, but nothing that would seem like he was fretting over where the male was, or anything like that. They would do the walk through the dark corridors, though it seemed that had some color to them, but not too much. Occasionally they would walk back some of the human servents, but they were not as cowering as before, and that either meant something good was happening, or something bad was going to happen. The realm seemed to change tune when it came to the mood of its sovereign, and it was likely he was in a good mood.

’I was thinking that if you want, I could get one of the weapon smiths to forge you a fancy sword or something like that. I mean, if you want that is. Unless you’re into maces, or whatever, those can be made too.” Sean said trying to make a small amount of small talk as they walked through the castle, and past more of the servants going about their business. That was when he came across what looked like a rather short Titan, with the appearance of about a ten year old human child, with light green eyes and strangely dressed in modern attire, which seemed to clash somewhat with everything else around here. The markings that usually dominated a Titan’s body only covered the left half of his face, and nothing else.

”Sean!” He exclaimed clinging to the diminutive Titan’s leg, though the added weight was only a minor inconvienience. If anything he was what could be considered a ray of innocence within the otherwise dark hell hole of The Abyss. ”So who’s this? Is he that new Titan I’ve heard about from the others?” He looked to Sam with an interested smirk, flashing white teeth as Sean ran fingers through the little tykes dark brown hair. It seemed that one of the highborns had already found him, but not like he really minded; this one was one of his favorite anyway.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify September 29th 2013, 10:57 pm

Sam was keeping up with Sean as the two of them ventured through the hallways of the castle they were in, it was nice to see a little bit of colours on the walls and floors, even though it wasn't very much it was still nice to look at after staring at just whites and blacks for so long. "Who doesn't like weapons?" he asked rhetorically, Sam personally didn't use weapons, he had always fought with his hands and feet, that's what he learnt whilst training at the gym anyway, they hardly let anyone bring in a weapon to train. Sam deduced that this castle had a lot of servants, there were many of them around all of the corners, they all seemed to be doing things amongst themselves, but they would always acknowledge Sean as he walked by them.

"A sword huh? I wouldn't really use it that much but it would be awesome to have, I would definitely keep it and look after it" Suddenly a small child seemed to have appeared our of nowhere as he recognized Sean, the small child seemed normal until Sam noticed the black markings across the side of his face. Sean and the boy seemed to know each other, Sam's eyes widened slightly as the child explained that he was told about him from some others, "I suppose my reputation precedes me, I am the new Titan around here, I'm Sam, it's good to meet you bud" Sam was still trying to put a label on these Titan's, were they a family? Where they an army? In the end Sam just called them a Community, they seemed to be hiding in the shadows, just trying to survive, but a part of him knew that one day they would make a move on the real world, and his label of them would surely change.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top